RPMVania

Flame · 259527

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2950 on: September 04, 2011, 09:59:33 AM
Afro blinked and rubbed his head as did peridot.

Mirby's trick seemed to have worked execpt when the smoke cleared there was Afro? Again?

They both blinked and tackled one another, it seems that mirby's magic worked...but Peridot was Afro from some other point in time so...murphy's law + movie cliches =  the final test?

Both of them had each other in a power struggle and shouted,"Mirby stab him now!"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2951 on: September 04, 2011, 10:03:58 AM
"That... did not go as planned. I was expecting a giant monster or something. No matter... now to see which of you is the current Afro..." Mirby ran over and conked them both on the head with the flat of her blade.

"Is this really what the final battle is? Some sort of half-baked scene without terror and the possibility of imminent death?" Mirby scolded.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2952 on: September 04, 2011, 10:08:33 AM
Both Afro's reacted the same,"Ow~" the said cowering over as they held their heads,"Why did you do that!?" they shouted.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2953 on: September 04, 2011, 10:13:25 AM
"Because of this farce! I've been expecting an epic final battle, and all I get is this!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2954 on: September 04, 2011, 10:15:16 AM
Both Afro's reply,"Murphy's law remember?" they said pointing at themselfs and one another. Of course it made snese since nothing went according to plan for Afro. -_-

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2955 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:20 AM
"Well then... how am I supposed to find out which is the real Afro?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2956 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:06 AM
one shouted,"I am kill him!" the other retorded,"No he's the imposter!"

It seemed like there needed to be something done to see who was the real Afro.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2957 on: September 04, 2011, 10:24:52 AM
"Hmmm... So one of you is a doppleganger and the other is the real deal. I wonder how perfect the copy is..." At which point Mirby kicked both of them in the crotch.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2958 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:46 AM
both fel over in pain.

"H-how the hell was that goona work!?!?!?"  X( they both comlained several octaves higher then before.

(Ack....3 30 am...need sleep. im done for today. X_______X)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2959 on: September 04, 2011, 10:33:46 AM
"I was hoping that the doppelganger didn't copy the genatalia..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2960 on: September 04, 2011, 05:02:40 PM
"Well this is certainly interesting"

"And a problem. What should we do? Cant you read their aura with your powers or something?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2961 on: September 07, 2011, 05:05:30 AM
Both Afro's slowly got up before scuffling with one another, rolling on the ground. It was getting more difficult to try and figure out which one was the real Afro.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2962 on: September 07, 2011, 05:24:35 AM
Mirby got frustrated at this development and tried figuring out what to do... she was at a loss.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2963 on: September 07, 2011, 05:41:25 AM
Afro got out his copy of pokemon blue while the other took out his copy of red.

"..." o3o

Both sat down next to one another and began battling and trading.

Dan facepalmed and broke the fourth wall as he scolded them and the player for the ridiculousness this was going at.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2964 on: September 07, 2011, 06:04:14 AM
This was the moment Mirby had been waiting for. She remembered long ago having to trade Afro a Growlithe since his copy of Blue lacked one. The impostor was revealed!! Mirby ran up to the one playing Red and completely mutilated him. "There, that should take care of this mess!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2965 on: September 07, 2011, 06:22:27 AM
Afro blinked and shrugged,"Oh by the way Mirby, Your growlithe evolved into an arcanine." he said grinning at her while the imposter shouted out, his own form  slowly withering up and softly began to crumble like sand.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2966 on: September 07, 2011, 07:01:26 AM
"Sweet! Glad to know you still have C.M. Burns!" The doppelganger went into seizure mode and the warped space around the heroes was sucked into him. The resulting pressure pressed the sand back into one, rough imitation of Peridot. And suddenly... a bright flash of energy appeared. The writhing form of Sand-Peridot rose up into the air and shouted something in his last breaths.

"There is... no hope..."

Beams of escaping energy flowed through his body, visibly pulsating in glowing flashes.

"Nothing... can defeat me..."

The bursts of dim light increased in frequency, leaving burn marks on the skin where they pulsated in the most powerful spurts.

"There is... no escape..."

He uncurled from the writhing position, and bent backwards, arms clenching his head. His mouth opened wide, as if screaming but no sound coming out. Then, in a massive shriek, words were barely audible.

"If you're so.... eager... then come... and... GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beams of light burst throughout his body, shredding it to complete pieces. The resulting explosion of energy blew the remaining warriors out of the pocket dimension they'd been warped to...

[spoiler=This happens after Flame's description!]When Mirby awoke, she lay in a green field, full of flowers. It was the place she'd entered the castle originally, the trapdoor being mere feet away. Except... it wasn't there anymore. In the distance, there was a hill with the top blown up. It was as if... there was a plateau there... and what lay atop it had been blown to bits...

No... it didn't look like there was an explosion...
[/spoiler]

[No, I have never had a Growlithe named C.M. Burns. But now I want one. :P ]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2967 on: September 07, 2011, 07:04:32 AM
I WAS actually planning to write the typical castle crumbles bit.

There was no pocket dimension... Just Castlevania materialized out of nowhere and the night never lifted, all under it's 100 year yadda yadda dark power shpiel.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2968 on: September 07, 2011, 07:13:00 AM
[I meant where the final battle was held, not the castle itself.

There, describe the demise of the castle now!]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2969 on: September 07, 2011, 07:15:09 AM
(If you want I guess. Grassy summery fields are great ways to end these RP's it seems.
Would still prefer to write out the epilogue myself though.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2970 on: September 07, 2011, 03:54:36 PM
[Yeah, let's see what happens to the castle after Peridot's overdramatic death! Please?]

Posted on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:00 PM
[seriously, flame, describe how the castle vanished. c'mon.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2971 on: September 07, 2011, 10:17:02 PM
(I was in class. AKA Not at home.)

"Is that it..? Is it finally over..?"

Someone asked from the group.

"Seems like it... So what now?"

Dan answered, the large group regaining their bearings after returning from the pocket dimension the final battle had taken place, catching their breath.

As if on cue, a large rumbling sound began, and everything began to tremble.

"The castle is crumbling!"

Mirby observed, worried.

Flame was already at the door to the throne room, and waved at the bunch to follow.

"We have to go, NOW! Follow me, I can try to get us out quickly with my knowledge of the castle layout."

They ran down the long stairway just as the throne room crumbled and fell down, hitting one of the castle towers and sending the debris plummeting into the abyss, the stairway soon following. They reached and left through Death's chamber, passing a burned pile of bones and dust, cutting it close as the stairway completely collapsed. They ran down the length of the top floor, now devoid of enemies, but starting to crumble. Flame led them through a few secret passages and ended up on one of the lower floors. They went through a large door and found themselves in a long hallway. But just as they were about to traverse it, the ceiling collapsed, blocking their path!

Flame cursed out loud, the path being a shortcut to the entrance hall. Now they had to take another route.

They ran down endless corridors and rooms, filled with Armors, paintings, chandeliers, the place still crumbling, destroying everything as they passed. But thankfully, no enemies, their souls also gone with the chaos that had abandoned the structure. Finally, they reached the large entrance hall, the fires previously lit now gone, leaving the place dark.

"Finally... Now Lets get out of here!"

And they blasted past the broken entrance doors, and out of the castle into the rain, until they were on the hill nearby. As they stopped to catch their breath, they turned around to watch the castle crumble.

The magnificent structure was falling apart, its towers and upper walls collapsing until only the base building was left. Cracks found their way up the walls around the castle as dust smoke and stone fell from it. A small swarm of bats flapped out from the cracks and openings in the front facade as the castle gave one last shudder and crumbled in upon itself with a loud groan, as if crying out in rage.

Then suddenly, there was quiet. The rain stopped, and from the gray storm clouds, strands of golden light began to streak through, illuminating the site where the castle's ruins lay.

The morning Sun had vanquished the horrible night.

Flame and Dan sighed and both fell backward onto the grass, exhausted and damaged after the whole ordeal.

"Hey... The curse... It's gone!"

Dan noticed, visibly elated.

"I'm back to how I was!"

"I am glad,"

Alucard said.

He contemplated the ruins for a while, then spoke-

"With It's master defeated and his power banished, the castle must go as well... It is a creature of chaos; a fortress merged with demonic energy. A genuine ghost castle. Once the master of the castle is defeated, the dark chaos energies of the castle leave with him, leaving the castle nothing but an ancient relic unable to support it's impossible magnitude and greatness..."

"I see..."
Flame said from his spot on the ground.

Bluebeard asked him,
"What will you do now though, that your home and father are both gone?"

"I am not sure. But I cannot allow my bloodline to exist. As long as it is present, chaos and evil follows. I will ponder my fate carefully."

Afro pouted.
"At least stay here a while before you go! You might like it here! /o3o\"

"I do not know... Well... I suppose tarrying a small while could do no harm. Very well. I shall rest in this city a while before leaving."

The group sat down on the hill, enjoying the sunlight that had banished the dark clouds, thankful that in the end, all had gone well and they had succeeded in lifting the darkness from RPM.
-------------------------------

And so it was, that Castlevania was destroyed by the citizens of RPM. It's dark presence would trouble them never again.

...Or would it? Unbeknown by the heroes, from the rubble a small wisp of shadow freed itself from the debris and turned into a bat and flew away, an ominous deep laugh filling the air...

---------------------------------

Not my best ending, certainly not as good as my prologue, but it will do. I'm satisfied with it more or less.

Also, i just HAD to throw in the CV2 quote SOMEWHERE in there.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2972 on: September 07, 2011, 10:58:06 PM
CREDITS TIEM!!

[long list of developers for some odd reason

and then participants in the RP

and finally, the text AND YOU]

Seriously though, it was fun.

[also, you named my character there Talyn when she's been Mirby the entire RP. EDIT PLZ?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2973 on: September 07, 2011, 11:40:07 PM
>Got completely left out of the credits

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2974 on: September 07, 2011, 11:42:39 PM
Yeah, what happened to Lisa again? I mean, I know I completely obliterated the Doc, but who else was forgotten?