RPMVania

Flame · 260668

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: May 12, 2010, 11:18:49 PM
"BWahahaha!" Novacard's voiced boomed throught the castle
"Seems that these two aren't so bad after all! Though they would die against me..better just keep in line with villainy and wait until they're strong enough to beat me!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #101 on: May 12, 2010, 11:24:06 PM
"Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too... meh, let's keep going." They walked into the next area, which had Shadow's Stronghold playing in the background. "We must be close to the end. Maybe we can ask the castle's master if he'll let us leave." Suddenly, a hole opened up and dropped them far, far below. They were now in what looked to be a guest house. "Ugh, not again..."

[I'm trying to draw this out!]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #102 on: May 12, 2010, 11:26:48 PM
Several parts of the armor Bluebeard was possessing scattered when he landed. "Urg... This castle is gonna tick me of..." He grumbled, his limbs just out of reach fro his to reassemble them himself. "Um... A little help?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: May 12, 2010, 11:29:39 PM
(@ Mirby: Doesnt help that you have the weapon you have SO early in the game>3>)

Flame was sitting in the shadows in his own quarters, when the skeleton butler from before reappeared.
"I see. Yes. They got lucky I suppose. Hmm. I wonder."

He turned to the skeleton.
"I have an Idea... Make sure that the two are separated. Cut off from each other. Then, send the Doppelgangers after them. Yes, the shape shifting copycat demon. Perhaps make them think they have met back up and then back stab the two. They copy right down to he funny bone, so there should be no problems there"

Once again, he nodded and sank into the floor.

(If you didnt get what im trying to do- im separating you two, then sending a Mirby doppelganger after Bluebeard, and a Bluebeard Doppelganger after Mirby)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #104 on: May 12, 2010, 11:30:49 PM
Mirby gathered the pieces and reassembled Bluebeard. "Here ya go! Now where was your body last seen? Might as well look for it now that we're no longer near the top." Mirby sensed something nearby... "But first, let's go this way."

[I think a 4-year-old could've gotten that, Flame.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #105 on: May 12, 2010, 11:34:30 PM
"Thanks." Bluebeard said, fully assumbled. He followed after Mirby. "I think it's somewhere towards the bottom floor." He said, not quite sure how deep into the ground the castle got.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #106 on: May 12, 2010, 11:45:23 PM
"Now I have to go back down? Ugh..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: May 12, 2010, 11:47:04 PM
Meanwhile, Dan was battling several zombies and mad butchers in the castles kitchen and food storage area. He then stopped in his tracks and turned around to see a an Iron golem following him. "...that sick bastard has a bad sense of humor."

Elsewhere, the messenger bat Afrula sent had finally found it's way to Flame's quarters, and rested on a chandelier as it relayed Afrula's message to Flame.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: May 12, 2010, 11:50:51 PM
while they were walking, a wall suddenly and quietly separated Bluebeard and Mirby. Mirby who was at the front, did not notice the wall close in behind her, and Bluebeard, who had gone to peek into a room with an open door, did not notice either. when he exited, (now housing within his rag tag armor a health potion) he saw that Mirby was nowhere to be found. With the mazelike structure of even the guest house, he wondered how he ever got himself separated.

Elsewhere, the messenger bat Afrula sent had finally found it's way to Flame's quarters, and rested on a chandelier as it relayed Afrula's message to Flame.
((which is...?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #109 on: May 12, 2010, 11:52:15 PM
"Sorry, but I get the feeling we'll have to get it back before we can confront the owner of this castle and get out." Bluebeard said before noticing Mirby wasn't there. "Oh great, now where'd she go?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #110 on: May 12, 2010, 11:55:05 PM
"Bluebeard? Hmm... oh well.. he can't die, he should be fine. Wait, what's this?" She found another cube and grabbed it. She also found a stylin' pair of shades and put them on. She looked for a mirror to see what she looked like.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: May 12, 2010, 11:55:17 PM
((which is...?))

(A status report on The intruders and how your plan is going so far.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #112 on: May 12, 2010, 11:58:51 PM
Bluebeard decided to use this time to see if he was capable of using his original powers outside of his body, and wasn't very surprised when he found he couldn't.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: May 12, 2010, 11:59:34 PM
Novacard went over to the kitchen, looking over at Dan fighting food
"Hey Dan, been some time" He took a loaf a bread and cheese from the kitchen and went back to his room
"Hey, once your doen fighting, could you bring me some cake? My hands are full"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: May 12, 2010, 11:59:40 PM
"Bluebeard? Hmm... oh well.. he can't die, he should be fine. Wait, what's this?" She found another cube and grabbed it. She also found a stylin' pair of shades and put them on. She looked for a mirror to see what she looked like.
WHEN SUDDENLY, FROM OUT OF THE MIRROR, JUMPED A PARANOIA!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:31 AM
Novacard went over to the kitchen, looking over at Dan fighting food
"Hey Dan, been some time" He took a loaf a bread and cheese from the kitchen and went back to his room
"Hey, once your doen fighting, could you bring me some cake? My hands are full"

Dan repleid, " I'll happily bring a stake for your dad's heart." *-_-* With that Dan ran out of the kitchen and further in the castle.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #116 on: May 13, 2010, 12:57:44 AM
"Oh crap!" Mirby explained. This thing was flying all over the place. She attacked it repeatedly.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: May 13, 2010, 01:04:50 AM
Paranoia cackled maniacally before re entering the mirror.  around Mirby appeared various floating hand mirrors. Paranoia cackled again, and a hand stuck out of one, shooting a laser beam that reflected off of all the other mirrors

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: May 13, 2010, 01:06:16 AM
Novacard yelled "I don't think that steaks increase hear muscle!" He kept walking to his room, until finally he called a butler "Take this to my room and make it into a sandwich, and ask Flame what to do with Dan" The butler nodded as he climbed the stairs to Novacard's room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #119 on: May 13, 2010, 01:09:31 AM
Mirby studied the placement of the mirrors and figured out the trajectory of the lasers. She ducked in a corner and the beams missed her completely. With that knowledge in hand, she attacked Paranoia once more. The mirrors appeared again, except this time, she angled the last one to face the foe. The lasers reflected and hit him directly, defeating him with his own power!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: May 13, 2010, 01:13:17 AM
While Afrula awaited Flame's status report, he looked into the distance of his throne room...

------------------------
"W-what are you saying Afro!?" Dan replied haphazardly holding onto the few remaining members of Flames group. "It's simple Dan...I've just taken too long to realize it. I belong here...I am the master o this castle..." Afro points towards Flame and Dan," I AM the next reincarnation of Dracula!" *>BD*
------------------------

Afrula took another sip before smirking to himself, "My what fools they were."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #121 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:24 AM
Mirby kept exploring the castle, wondering where Bluebeard went.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #122 on: May 13, 2010, 01:20:30 AM
Bluebeard continued on his way, periodically cutting down a monster that got in his way. "Tch, I should probably find some stairs downward. If I find my body, I should be able to locate her easier, and possibly be able to get outta here."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: May 13, 2010, 01:50:20 AM
Paranoia shrieked a horrible scream as his mirror shattered, effectively killing him. a passage appeared from behind the broken grand mirror, revealing Bluebeard on the other side, walking through a corridor.
"Bluebeard!" exclaimed Mirby.
The armored ghost looked at her and smiled. "Oh hey! there you were!"

Meanwhile, Bluebeard was walking down a looong flight of stairs. at the end, he entered a door, which led him though a small corridor, and into a new area which seemed like an underground cavern system.
He thought to himself, that it might possibly connect to a dungeon or something similar. when around a coner, he bumped into Mirby. they both screamed in surprise at first, but then they recognized each other and continued on their way down the caverns...

(Both of you have now met the doppelgangers btw)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #124 on: May 13, 2010, 01:53:34 AM
Mirby was walking along with Bluebeard, when she noticed something... different with him via the glasses... "Bluebeard... Tell me this... how did you find me here?"