The Digital World of RPM

Solar · 67325

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 06:36:25 PM
"So what is it, exactly? I know it was designed for the purpose of keeping the net safe from viruses, but is it something like a battle chip?" Crux was wandering around some public part of the net, trying to find any suspicious navis looking for stolen goods.

"Almost. It was originally going to be a security program that would operate ubiquitously in the net, but the coding for that became too messy. So it became something like a battle chip; a weapon that navis could use." Rankine was in his room, gathering some battle chips to use against the rogue navi that might have the chip by now, or Crusader, if it was likely.

"However, the chip had the nasty tendency to corrupt the programming of any navi that used it, so the project was put on hold for a few years, but because of the rise in attacks by criminal organizations, it was revived."

"Hm. Hey, why aren't we somewhere like in the Undernet? We might find our guy there."

"That's too obvious a place. They'll probably be in this part of the net, doing their business in secret."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 08:07:59 PM
WombatMan watched from a short distance away as his copies were slaughtered. Taylor scanned in a Recov300 and healed him. "Hmm... close range is dangerous... any tips here?"

"Hold on, I think I've got something up my sleeve."

The mirrors disappeared and the black haired navi rematerialized.

"Oh, so none of them were you? Nice strategy. Lets see how you deal with this. Program Advance! Giga Cannon!" suddenly his arm transformed into a cannon, and at the same time, multiple mirrors formed around WombatMan. The navi then shot at the mirrors which made the attack bounce around between the mirrors.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 08:12:52 PM
"Got it!" Taylor scanned in a rarely seen chip, and suddenly WombatMan jumped into the air, and once more for extra distance. She scanned another chip and a massive hammer appeared in his hands and slammed down upon the dark-haired Navi's head.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 08:18:45 PM
The mirrors realigned to the navi's direction so that the attack could hit WombatMan when he landed, meanwhile, the navi let himself get hit so that Wombatman would be in the perfect position.

"Gah! Kuh, this is not over yet."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
"Or is it?" A glint shone in WombatMan's eyes as he started glowing with power. His gray fur started to turn golden. "I was just going easy on ya. Witness my full power!" He vanished from sight, and attacked faster than the eye, human or digital, could see. The reflected cannon attack missed, for its target was too fast to hit.

[Hey, if actual characters can move this fast, so can mine!]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 11:51:25 PM
Flame continued on. Suddenly, he stopped. The square was dead empty. it was dark, very dark. the cyber ground beneath his feet was a rust colored metallic like floor. it was dusty. It looks like Undernet X really had not been inhabited in some time. Now if he could find the exit from Undernet X... He had already gone from various closed areas to arrive here. Now... where the exit was... Undernet X had been cloded for some time, but never deleted. SO it was quite hard to do much of anything there.

"Ah! there it is!"

Before him there was a portal. However, it was deactivated.

"Well damn."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 12:00:58 AM
Tryn jacked in a P.E.T. One used for trading with a mass produced netnavi, only his gloves and hands seemed more intimidating. A  page in front of him said "Trading ultra rare battle chip"
"If I'm right, someone might be looking for this kind of chip, he himself might have been watching this place, so once we make sure this guy wants our specific chip, we can trade with him for a hefty deal"
"Good idea, M'lord" Said Crusader from his 5th generation P.E.T. , he always enjoyed the screen it could project, too bad it was more inferior to the new generation models.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 02:10:45 AM
"Hey, Crux. Look over there."

Rankine saw a less-than-pleasant looking navi captioned "Trading ultra rare battle chip."

"Oh... Could this be our guy?"

"Maybe, but we should avoid a direct confrontation, or else we risk losing the chip. Just try to watch from a distance until I can find an opportunity to get the chip."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 02:29:28 AM
The navi kept waiting for someone, unaware of Crux watching him.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 04:04:34 AM
"Dah...it is quite boring here, is it not, boss?" A silhoutte of a navi mumbled admist the crowds of other navies.

"Yeah, it doesn't look like there's much going on." Said a rough yet calm voice.

"Are you certain we'll find something that peaks our intrest, boss?" Asked the navi.

"Mayb'. Just find something not boring." The voice ordered, still in a calm manner.

"Dah."

The strange navi continued to roam around the cybernetic street market. He continued to roam aimlessly till he stumbled upon an add.

"Hmmm? Ultra Rare Battle Chip...heh." The navi chuckled to himself.

"Most likely, this is nothing but a mere scam some childish prankster is trying to pull..." The navi muttered

"...However..."

"It doesn't hurt to look, eh Samba." Said the voice.

"Dah"

The navi went towards the trader.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 04:09:31 AM
Tryn opened up his monitor, looking at the person before opening his camera, he used his wig to disguise himself, giving himself brown hair
"Hello there, I suppose you want this ultra rare battle chip?"
He displayed the information of the battle chip on the screen, using the name southern cross, as was in the file name
"Place a bid and I'll see how low I can go"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 04:24:21 AM
"Alright, it's time to visit the SciLab network, that way, I can check all the recent bids, if anything comes up, I'll notify you." Torpedoman spoke to Gaia before the monitor shut off. He's on his own now.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 05:03:50 AM
Flame managed to energize the portal, and even found its transfer coordinate data, and managed to change that too. He walked into the portal, making sure to destroy it as he left. After all, he wouldnt want someone to accidentally follow its destination.

He arrived finally, at a Scilab network teleporter, the kind that usually linked to multiple portals at once. He walked around. there were MUCH more people here than back where he WAS.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 05, 2010, 05:16:50 AM
"Ah. There. We have a buyer." Rankine uploaded some battle chips. "All right, Crux. Let's not make a scene. Just walk over there as inconspicuously as possible, and when that navi is done with his transaction, ambush him."

"Got it." Crux walked over to the scene slowly.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #64 on: May 05, 2010, 05:23:36 AM
As Torpedoman arrives at the SciLab bidding depot., a bid by two shady characters is beginning at the left monitor. Torpedoman then yelled in a certain fashion:

"OF COURSE!"

He then contacts Gaia while making an obvious Street Fighter movie reference. "Gaia, we found them! Get another official to help out as well, it's gonna get tough." "Heh, I know jjussstt the guy." Gaia replied to Torpedoman, calling a rather familiar face for assistance..

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 05:25:01 AM
Though the man showed up in the monitor, the picture was quite fuzzy. Only a silhoutte could be seen.

"..."

"Dah, you must forgive my boss. He is a bit shy when it comes to speaking with strangers." The navi told Crusader as he got closer.

He was a strange navi. He was a mere floating torso, with a ridicouless curly hair like an 16th centuary aristocrat. His body mimicked a bright red suit with four large buttons. His arms were large maracas with four apandeges sticking out of them. Below his torso were two boots which merely stood there, even as he moved about. On his left eye was his emblem, the insignia was an orange 'S' with two rose pedals on it's side.

The navi wore a sour expression on his face, and kept it like so at all times.

"...This may be rude, but may I inspect this 'Ultra Rare Battle Chip' a bit more closely? Just to make sure you are not selling us something...contaminated."
He muttered to the trader.

"Perhaps a small demonstration, if you will."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 05:27:32 AM
(( Just SIK, the transaction is taking place on the scilab network?))

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:05 AM
Tryn whispered to Crusader
"This guy seems like he doesn't know of the chip, or he wouldn't have asked a demonstration."
"What now then, m'lord, this chip would destroy this entire center"
"Simple, we just sell him another of our fancies"
Tryn pulled out a rare "Life aura" that was stolen from some programmers looking to make a stronger reappearing aura. He demonstrated using the common net navi he also had idling around. Showing how it regenerated after a couple minutes
"So then, what is your price?" Tryn said, relieved that it wasn't any strange mob, he was a thief, but  thieves don't get along well together, what with their motto. "What's yours is mine and what mine is also mine"
He released his cloaking, showing his full face.
[Scilab is where Gaia is, the rest are in a trading market street, or something along those lines]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: May 05, 2010, 06:36:43 AM
Samba's operator looked like a shady man. He had a similar expression l like his net navi. He had large sacks under his eyes, perhaps due to being on the net for too long. He had long and messy orange hair, and a piercing on his lower lip.

"..." He remained silent, unaware that his cloaking program had been hacked.

"Dah, I see...quite intresting." Muttered Samba, lightly rubbing his chin.

"It is an intresting chip, I admit. Though I cannot help but notice ...you neglected to show us the true chip." Samba drew closer to the navi. As his operator gave a wicked smirk.

"Just what are you selling? It wouldn't happen to be something...dangerous, would it?" The navi was very close to Crusader.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 05, 2010, 06:42:55 AM
"Did you have cyber-coffee?" Crusader said, looking at the net navi with wide eyes.
Tryn let his cloak down, revealing himself.
"I see your pretty smart, but I can't let you have the chip because it is quite illegal, unless of course a 'proper' transaction could be in order." Tryn said, not prepared for this kind of challenge. He started examining the center, normal people trading and talking, some guy wandering around, and the netnavi and his net op who were probably stronger than they appeared, the maracas weren't that menacing anyways.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #70 on: May 05, 2010, 07:10:14 AM
Right on cue, Gaia and an Official sent thier navis where they wouldn't cause mass panic, away from public. Next to Torpedoman, was Buzz, a navi who was 1"4, which was shorter than most navis that scale, he had a spaceman appearance and an impressive wingspan.

..It was obvious this navi was based off a movie character from a popular series.

Before the mission started, the bloke shouted "To infinity.. AND BEYOND!" And flew ahead. Knowing the egotastical jerk he is, the navi was responsible for poorly excecuted plans before

"..That guy is gonna be the end of me one of these days..." Torpedoman thought to himself as he followed, trying to get him the hyperactive navi down.

(Yes, I went thar.  8D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 05, 2010, 07:43:12 AM
((Gaia, Im confused- what exactly is going on on your end there?))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #72 on: May 05, 2010, 07:54:38 AM
[[He inserted Buzz Lightyear... I think this has potential, personally]]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #73 on: May 05, 2010, 07:57:43 AM
Chainsawman sat and continued to watch the fight between Wombatman and the reflective navi. He revved his chainsaw a couple times to keep himself from getting bored from just watching.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #74 on: May 05, 2010, 08:02:37 AM
[[Sorry, I'm waiting on Tai here... You can join the battle if you want!]]