Yugioh 5 D's

Flame · 94343

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: February 28, 2009, 04:00:32 AM
cant wait to see the caracter development. I totally want to see what happens between them.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: February 28, 2009, 04:55:07 AM
Not too much happening in 47, except that Jack now knows Carly's a Dark Signer
HELL YEAH, FINALLY!

That's all that mattered to me this episode. FINALLY.
Shame that Jack x Carly heads towards BAD END. And that is my frickin' favorite pairing(oh god i've become a shipper oh god).

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 03:53:40 AM
Hmmm... so Rua's fighting the dark signer. wow. Its obvious he wont win...
dammin. :P
also, I still lol at how ushio is becoming less and less of a jerk as the time passes.
lol.
hey, am I the only one who totally wants to see a duel between Rudger and Godwin?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 03:58:14 AM
hey, am I the only one who totally wants to see a duel between Rudger and Godwin?
No.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: March 31, 2009, 06:01:55 AM
aww... I think id be an interesting thing to watch. although I cant imagine Godwin dueling to begin with... i want to see what becomes of him and the signer arm in the tank. if his brother is a dark signer, then he is most definitely the last dragon signer. as much as he tries to insist he is "a caretaker of the stars" or whatever it was.

Posted on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:08
episode 51...
[spoiler]man, so Bomber is now a Dark Signer to replace the other guy? I feel that was a bit of a waste of his character.
but DAMN. they are NEVER gonna show his execution in the 4kids version. I mean, he got HANGED for petes sake. the spider made a cord around his neck and logically, snapped his neck.[/spoiler]

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: March 31, 2009, 06:24:42 AM
Man, I need to catch up badly... I think the last ep I watched was 40 something.

And it seems it's getting better too.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: March 31, 2009, 06:47:27 AM
which of course means the 4kids version is, naturally,... Getting worse. -__-;

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 01:15:17 PM
which of course means the 4kids version is, naturally,... Getting worse. -__-;
Oh stop with this 4Kids bashing already. We all know their version sucks. We don't have to mention it every two posts that are made in this thread, or any other ygo thread.

4Kids Bakura: I'm not british, I'm just gay...and evil.
4Kids Jack: I'M BRITISH AND GAY AND EVIL!
4Kids Manjoume: I'm not british, I'm just an [dark hold].
4Kids Kaiba: HA! I'M MUCH MORE OF AN [dark hold] THAN YOU, MANJOUME! HA...ha...ha?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 02:39:48 PM
We don't have to mention it every two posts that are made in this thread,
yes we do. :P
also, Bakura's the only "brtish" one I didnt mind. it seemed to fit dark Bakura.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: April 03, 2009, 02:18:40 AM
I wonder how bommer vs Crow is going to pan out. Not to mention, the whale jibakushin is going to come out in the next ep. So it's another death for 5D's.

Maybe.

Revolutionary

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: April 06, 2009, 06:53:46 AM

I thought this was adorable and slightly hilarious.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: April 07, 2009, 04:01:41 AM
Apparently, their clothes stretch as they grow up.

Revolutionary

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: April 07, 2009, 06:23:07 AM
apparently. but hey, if grown men can decide the fate of the world with a card game played on a motorbike, anything's possible.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: April 07, 2009, 06:24:30 AM
I like it that Yusei already got that hairdo form early age.  XD

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: April 07, 2009, 07:30:45 AM
Really? That scene just makes the characters look a bit weird. Who was the art directer for that episode? I'm thinking it was that guy responsible for making Kaiba's head look a little bit phallic.

Revolutionary

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 01, 2009, 12:41:59 AM
so Kiryu has finally been beaten. huh.
im waiting for Jack vs Carly, seriously.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 01:09:20 AM
im waiting for Jac vs Carly, seriously.

Haven't seen 55 yet, but I would guess that they'll save that for last, so Aki VS Misty would be next.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 01, 2009, 01:48:37 AM
I wonder if Rex's good ol brother is gonna be a pansy again and make another Dark Signer?

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 03:33:53 AM
Apparently, Rudger is a Dark Signer and a Signer.

Huh, still, I didn't like how they kinda rushed things in the Kiryu vs Yusei eps. They could have stretched it out a bit more like the first time they had Yusei lose to Kiryu.

Revolutionary

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 04:13:32 AM
Is my waifu already dueling Jack or not? I'm currently not interested in 5D's until that duel will start. So?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 03, 2009, 11:02:20 PM

FINALLY a picture of Fudo Sr. we'll see if they show other flashbacks and such. also, LOL GODWIN.

Posted on: May 01, 2009, 03:22:35
so I guess the Rudger Yusei is fighting is another fake? I mean, isnt Rudger dueling Godwin?
also, Wow Godwin, just Wow.  only in the future can a grown mans prosthetic arm also be used as a device to play a children's card game.

it also seems that next ep we will finally get a proper flashback with Dr. Fudo...

and on that note...

lol Kaiba.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #71 on: May 03, 2009, 11:53:45 PM
Looks like Kiba has set his sites for domination, looks like he succeeded with his Kiba Corp.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 01:43:09 AM
looks like they'l go the way of GX's Yugi, as in, not showing his face.

yknow, Id kill to see how some of the original cast looks like by then. I mean, Kaiba and Yugi alone must be in their 50's..

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 01:50:23 AM
They will look just like themselves, but more wrinkly.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 02:05:15 AM
well if Kaiba is any indication, his chin is a bit more squared out, and his neck not so skinny.