The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 436838

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
on: November 27, 2008, 11:04:54 PM
Yep. There's no real plot as-of-yet, I'll just see where things go, I guess. The major setting for this is (assuming it still exists) the bustling metropolis that is RPM City, though I myself will be starting at my fortress. You can either be in the city at the start, or start somewhere else and make your way there for whatever reason. Interaction is key, people. Oh, and to avoid further confusion between characters, my trusty sidekick Robo-Sakura will from now on be referred to as Zakura. You may notice that my RP is slightly different from what I've previously demonstrated, please just roll with it. And with that, bring on the madness!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in space can be rather dull. Life in space is even more dull when you're a robot and don't have the luxury of real sleep to while away the long, boring hours that intersperse events of any real interest.

Deep in the recesses of the Ruined Wily Star, two dim yellow lights flickered back into life. Robo-Ky gave the robotic equivalent of a yawn and stood up, his servos whining in protest as the reboot completed and his throne folded back into the compartment on his back. Blinking twice as he regained his bearings, he wandered out of his quarters and down the numerous flights of stairs that had been installed for no good reason to where the central control room/living quarters were set up.

As the door slid open, Zakura glanced over the back of the couch, and upon registering who it was, grinned.

"Morning, sleepy-head. So tell me, DO you dream of electric sheep?"

The bottom corners of Ky's mouth dimmed, the closest he could get to a smile, and he gave an amused snort. "I don't dream of anything. Shutdown leaves me a lifeless husk. It's sad but it's true"

"Yeah.....whatever. You seen the news?"

Sauntering over to the fridge and retrieving a can of coolant, Ky sat next to Zakura and gave her what would have passed for a raised eyebrow if he'd possessed such capabilities. "How could I have seen the news if I've been offline for the past 18 hours?"

Sighing, she pressed the Rewind button on the remote and the images on the screen performed a mad, backwards dance until they stopped on a stern faced old man sat at a news desk.

"Our top story today. The body of Kevin Keene has been discovered in the middle of the RPM Plaza. Details are sketchy, but Keene, known to people around the world as Captain N: The Game Master, is believed to have been killed by a single stab-wound and severe electrical burns. Police are currently investigating...."

Zakura grinned again and raised her hand. Returning the intended high-five, and "grinning" just as widely, Ky laughed. "So, they finally found him, hm? Took 'em long enough."

"Well, they found him. Very classy, if I do say so myself. So, what plans do you have for today?"

Ky shrugged. "I 'unno. Suppose I'll leave the COM Channels open and see what happens. Any objections?"

"Nope"

"Perfect"

And far beneath them, the planet of RPM continued to spin, while the lives of the countless people on its surface continued, and the threads of fate found new and interesting ways to interweave them......

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 12:12:07 AM
Hajime sat in front of a wooden, 2ft high table, slurping on some pre-prepared cup of noodles while watching the news on a broken down, rabbit-earred TV.  Finding the morning news boring, he picks up a universal remote and changes the channel to an all-anime station.

Today is another average day in RPM, he thinks to himself, hopefully I don't a call asking for something mundane and stupid....

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:30:00 PM
Flame sat at a table in the Neko cafe, enjoying a nice cup of joe while gawking and blushing at the catgirl waitresses that passed by. he wiped his mouth after drinking from the cup and realized his nose was bleeding.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 09:35:32 PM
Nexus, dawning his Masaru appearance, wandered around RPM City looking for something to do. The gun holstered on his belt underneath his brown cloak ensured that any trouble would be dealt with immediately. However, not even Nexus would expect what would happen today...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 09:38:12 PM
Sakura sitting in her dorm room in the College of Unusual Video Game Phenomenae was just bored out of her mind just waiting for something to go crazy.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 10:08:12 PM
[Guy Fonderball - Sky Neko Cafe]

Guy just arrived after exploring RPM City. He saw quite some interesting places. There are still thinks he want to check out, but now he is just enjoying a cup of coffee and the sight of the catgirl waitresses. Which he wasn't doing alone, seeing as someone apperantly got a nosebleed from the excitement.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 08:15:51 AM
Approaching the Ruined Wily Star was an out of control new kind of giant mecha, the machine was not responding to any of the pilot's inputs and it was about to crash.

"[parasitic bomb], why won't this thing respond?!" said Tai, with a worried look in his face.

The mecha then hit the Wily Star and exploded into pieces, some of them were falling to the City, the Cafe, and the College. Tai fell together with the pieces and was actually below the one that fell on the CUVGP. When Tai hit the ground, he made a very loud noise and he even vomitted some blood from the injury.

"Ugh, how the [tornado fang] am I still alive?" said Tai after pushing the pieces of his mecha away.

(I have no idea where this is going either)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 08:28:25 AM
After finishing breakfast, Hajime boards his Chinese Dragon delivery truck and begins his morning rounds of delivering L, W, and E cans and tanks to many of RPM's defense bases.  The dragon is 10ft long this time around as he had a lot of stuff he scavanged and rebuilt into useful devices.

An hour into the drive, he noticed parts of a mecha falling towards the city and sighs.

"I knew I should've latch on another cart...." he mutters.  He stops the truck and walks over to the largest of the destroyed mecha, digging through to see if he can find any parts or survivors underneath.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 02:35:08 AM
*Faust activates its defensive systems and blasts the larger pieces from falling onto any buildings or people*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 05:06:25 AM
Akamaru looks up from his resting spot on a tree near Saber's house and sees the burning debris from the sky. He jumps down and stretches.

"Might as well go get a cappuccino and see what happened. Those catgirl waitresses are bad either..."

Akamaru begins to walk down, sniffing the lingering burning metal and skin.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 11:15:44 AM
[Guy Fonderball - Sky Neko Cafe]

The noise from the falling pieces (and them being shot at) caught his interest, so Guy leaves the cafe and looks up, to see a smaller piece heading down to the cafe. It is apparently to small for the orbiting station, but it's approximately big enough for some serious damage. Not to mention the speed it has. Guy pulls out his sword, using it's power to change it to the Wind Spear. With it, he creates a whirlwind to slow down the fragment, then flies up to catch it and safely places it on the street in front of the cafe. He then checks it out, trying to figure out what exactly it is.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 09:15:18 PM
Area: Drillstation area A: Command Room

*Insert Sonic Unleashed intro here*

Well, now that that pest has been captured, time for maintanance. however, I'll blow up the remains I see out there first. *launches every missile homed at the debris falling towards the planet below, destroying every peice of debris and sends his clean-up crew to bring crew to bring back spare parts*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 10:04:02 PM
The Wily Star shook as something hit it, throwing both Ky and Zakura off the couch. Standing and helping Zakura up before dusting himself off, Ky voiced their collective thoughts as Zakura went to check the monitors.

"What the [tornado fang] was that?!"

"Seems like something hit the outside, there's some structural damage but nothing too major. Want me to send a repair team anyway?"

"Yeah. I'm going down to the planet, my guess whatever that thing was it's landed on the surface. May as well see what is."

"Want me to come with you?"

"Since when did you start asking permission before doing something? Let's go."

The remote teleporter chambers in the base of the station hummed into life, and the two disappeared in columns of blue light, reappearing a few moments later a short distance away from the crater caused by the mech's impact.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 11:39:55 PM
After gathering what he could find, Hajime piles it onto another cart he managed to teleport and latch onto his dragon truck.  He then presses some buttons, causing eight of his sixteen Robot Masters to appear:

DTN#001: Broom Man

A sweeper robot with a brush broom for a head and a stick for a body.  He specializes in sweeping up debris from leaves on the lawn to concrete slabs in a destroyed building.  Special Attack: Dust Bomb.  Thrusts his head back and sends a ball of dust flying at his target, creatinig a smoke screen that disorients them for a short period of time.

DTN#002: Mop Man

A cleaner robot with a dreadlock mop for a head and a small, bulky body.  He is considered Broom Man's twin brother because they love playing "Scrap the Head on the Floor" with each other (Debating who goes first is the main problem).  Special Attack: Sud Bomb.  Thrust his head forward and lobs a ball of water at his target, causing some damage while drenching them in soap and water (Which can be annoying when rocking out to as heavy metal concert).

DTN#003: Bin Man

A garbage desposal robot with a red garbage can for a head and a large, bulky body.  Not the brightest of Hajime's Robot Masters, he often accompanies Broom Man and Mop Man, looking for his favorite meal, concrete slabs and expired food products.  Special Attack: Gunk Cannon.  Opens the lid in his head and fires a fountain of waste at his target, staining them in stink and glob.

DTN#004: Jackhammer Man (Often called Jack for short)

A literal Jackhammer with stick figure-like arms, legs and eyes.  Is responsible for breaking up large objects for easy distribution.  the hammer is supposed to be his head, but Bin Man accidentally broke him during construction and, in a haste to put him back together (to Hajime's chagrine), accidentally turned his body upside down and fused them together, finalizing his appearance.  Special Attack: Jack Quake.  Rides his jackhammer while causing a large earthquake to crumble anything within a 5ft radius.

DTN#005: Pick Man

A NeedleMan doppelganger with only one needle on his head; specially made to pick up any junk that has been thrown into high places such as trees and roofs.  Special Attack: Pick Harpoon.  Fires retractable needles from his arms and head at his target.

DTN#006: Wrecking Woman

The largest of the Robot Masters, with a crane for a body and a wrecking ball for a head.  She is obsessed with migraines and will do close to anything to throw her head into anything that causes them.  Special Attack: Head Butt.  A typical head butt where she swings her head at her target, causing major damage.

DTN#007: Lantern Man

The shortest of the Robot Masters, with a gas lantern for a body and no eyes; yet he can see everything around him.  His temper is often measured in how large of a flame he creates inside his lantern body.  Special Attack: Combustion.  When pushed to the boiling point, he leaps at his taget and explodes in a blaze of fire.  He isn't harmed, but the ordeal often knocks him out.

DTN #008: Beast Man

At first glance, he appears to be just a robot with a round head and oval-shaped body.  But turns into a lion-like beast, with claws on his hands and feet, when he stares at something round.  He was originally one of Wily's service robots until he was sent into a cafe one day to pick up an order and suddenly fell in love with the catgirl watresses.  Thoroughly jealous, Wily rebuilt him to turn into a savage beast whenever he stares at anything round and dumps him in the RPM Junkyard where Hajime finds and repairs him with his Force Metal Generator.  Despites offers to lessen his reaction to round objects, Beast Man refuses as his appearance made him look cuter to the women he flirts with.  Special Attack: Wild Justice.  Only occurs when he's in beast form, he pounces on his opponents and showers them with claws and kicks.

Without being asked, they begin going around the city, cleaning up the mess caused by the destroyed mecha.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 11:53:40 PM
"As often, I go to the orbital cannon a few stories below."

New Area: Area F: orbital cannon.

"Let's see, what to use.. oh? That's never been there before."

*notices Mecha Head*

"Guess all missiles failed to do the job then. =/"

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 03:17:59 AM
*RMZX.EXE Opens the Door of his condo in the Geass Hole*

NO! I DON'T WANT BLUE HIPPO SERVICE! GET OUT OF MY HOLE OR I WILL SUMMON THE GAWAIN AFTER YOUR SORRY ASS!

Jeez, why are there so many salesmen in here? Its Desolate!

Oh well... Time to exact my revenge...

*RMZX.EXE Summons the Gawain, he sets his sights on the source of the salesmen*

FIRE!!!

*RMZX.EXE Fires a Hadron Cannon at the Salesmen HQ, Which so happens to be Pizza Hut (Don't Ask.)*

Aww man, Guess I'll have to make my own Pizza Hut...

*RMZX.EXE Builds a new Pizza Hut in the Geass Hole, He meets a hottie while building it, and he falls in love*

Excellent! I've made the Geass Hole Pizza Hut, Got a hot girlfriend named Kallen, and I've got the most swinging pizza place ever! Sadly it came with a green haired [sonic slicer] who keeps eating the pizzas right outta the oven...

*Pizza Hut in the Geass Hole opens, is a huge success, and Everything is right with the world.*

Just one more thing left to do...

*RMZX.EXE slaps a "NO SALESMEN" Sign on the Pizza Hut.*

Done, now to have fun... bVd
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:16:03 PM by Kallen »

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:27:06 AM
Nexus, still wandering the city, had "Open Your Heart" playing in his headphones from his Zen V as he looked for something to do. "Can't hooollld ooonnn much longer, but I will never let go, I know it's a one-way track, tell me now how long this'll last, I'm not gonna be this way, nor will I count on others, close my eyyees and feel the burn, now I see what i've gotta do, open your heart -"

A burning piece of debris blew up in a spectacular lightshow above in the sky. Nexus, not noticing due to his music, did a rather fitting pose as if on cue. "And you will, saaaaayyyyy!!!!" He then proceeded to air guitar the solo.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 03:46:38 AM
*After an evening of Making out, RMZX.EXE and Kallen went on a trip.*

Take care of the House and the Pizza Hut while we're gone! OK?

"Yeah, whatever. Have a good time ok?" Said their butler (Who will never appear again.)

*The loving couple went down to the city, where as soon as they arrived, a giant Hand fell from the sky and smashed a butterfly.*

Well that was pointless...

*The two went for a relaxing trip around the city, seeing the sights and having fun.*
*Until.....*

Hey! Whats the big idea? Let go of us!

*The couple was captured by the military, they were sent to the castle next to the smoldering crater of the original Pizza Hut.*

"HOW DARE YOU USE THE GAWAIN ON THE BRITANNIAN PIZZA HUT?"

Look, some stupid salesmen were coming from there to keep selling me crap I don't need!

"THEY WERE NOT SALESMEN!! THEY WERE THE MILITARY, TRYING TO CONVERT YOUR "Geass Hole" Into AREA 43!"

Listen, just let us go....

"NEVER..."

*RMZX.EXE and Kallen were locked up in the prison, nobody knows how long they have been in there now...*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 08:08:31 AM by Kallen »

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 07:29:41 AM
Akamaru finally makes it to the cafe and wonders what so far the day has brought him. Twice, he was nearly run over by Wrecking Woman and had a Pizza Hut explode near his head. As he sits down, he starts eyeing the catgirls and looks away.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 07:47:34 AM
Hajime drives around the city, giving power-ups and energy cans to his Robot Masters (excluding Beast Man who gets free refreshments from the catgirl watresses who swoon over his lion-like appearance) and any repair crew that needs them.

After a while, he takes a break in the cafe, sipping on a mint smoothie and munching on some fries while monitoring the progress of his eight Robot Masters outside.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 05:27:22 PM
"So where did I land?" Asked Tai to himself while looking around.

"Oh, it's Sakura's place, I'm sure she won't mind. I'll send some rabbids later to repair this just in case. Browse!"

An holographic screen then popped up from his Starcarrier/HunterVG/whatever.

"Rabbids, telport me to the Neko Cafe now please"

Tai then turned into a beam of light and reappered floating somewhere in space.

"...Very funny guys, now really teleport me to the cafe."

He turned into a beam of light again and this time reappeared near in the cafe.

"*sigh* This day couldn't get worse..."

(those are the magic words, now someone actually do something 8D)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 05:52:06 PM
*In Dr. Wily II's World Domination Station*

DWII is just waking up from another late night of building stuff.

"Man, I really need to catch up, it's been too long... And too... quiet... Maybe I need more coffee..."

As he made his way towards the pantry, he accidentally stepped on a button from a smal remote.

"What's this? Must be something insignificiant..." And he continued on his way.

Unknown to him, he had accidentally pressed the "Unlock" button to his pen of rabbid Metools, and these Metools are now on their rampage into RPM City...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 06:52:53 PM
*walks around the city* It's soooooo big! *goes into a cafe and gets a coffee, looks through various magazines about the place*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 12:21:11 AM
The Robot Masters saw the rabid metools rampage into the city and freaked out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! RABBID METOOLS!!!" they scream before rampaging through the city, trying to smash every last one of them in an act of hysterical self-defense.

Hajime pokes his head out of the cafe, seeing his Robot Masters going rampant from the flooding hoard of metools.

Hajime:  -u-'

He calmly goes back inside and continues eating.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 12:38:40 AM
Ugh.. my head.... where are we anyway?

You are in the castle's jail. You have been here for 2 hours.

Only 2 Hours? Wheres Kallen?

She was taken to a different part of the jail.

Can I get to her?

If you break out, you can.

How do I do that?

I'll take care of it.

*RMZX.EXE Escapes his cell with the help of an unknown assistant.*

Where is she? Aha! there she is!

*RMZX.EXE Sees Kallen in a solitary confinement chamber.*

Hey, nice dress they got on her...

Kallen:RMZX, is that you?

None other!

*RMZX.EXE takes her out of her cell, alarms go off.*

WARNING! WARNING! PRISONERS SIGHTED ESCAPING AT BLOCK C-4!

*RMZX.EXE and Kallen manage to flee undetected.*
*He takes the nearest bike out of there.*

*He crashes into a construction site in the middle of the city.*
*RMZX.EXE and Kallen become unconcious.*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 08:10:28 AM by Kallen »