The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 441683

Archer

Reply #2900 on: July 27, 2009, 01:18:32 PM
"...." The Prince said nothing, he was too in shock.

"...Oh, I remember now. You're the one who survived." Roa threw back his head and laughed. "When I was awoke in my current body - as your brother - I slaughtered 'my' whole family, but, you survived." His single visible eye gleamed. "You became part-vampire, did you not?"

"....!" The Prince finally seemed to snap out of it, and he glared at his 'brother'. "Shut up!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2901 on: July 27, 2009, 01:30:52 PM
Meanwhile on Silan´s ship:

Silan was giving orders to Ritter Stolz.
Stolz, you can go to the WDS, my Vogels will inform the rest, and take some medium armors with you.
The knight bowed down and left the room.
OK, you can now come out Temnota.....
Silan looked around, but nothing happened. She then facepalmed
That [sonic slicer], she left with Roa...

Archer

Reply #2902 on: July 27, 2009, 01:39:15 PM
"Hm. The tine when any entertainment you could have given me has past." The amusement faded from his face, leaving dead seriousness.

He inclined his head towards Nick. "So, what purpose have you come here for, Intruder?" He raised an eyebrow, "perhaps to... stop me?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2903 on: July 27, 2009, 02:20:31 PM
Nick looked uneasy, but managed a small smile nevertheless. "That's right, buddy. By order of Her Royal Highness, Princess Luna of the Celestial Order, I--"

"Hyahahahahahaha!" A door at the far side of the room swung open, and Blackmore swooped in triumphantly, a maniacal grin on his face. The grin, however, quickly faded into a scowl of shock and awe once he saw Nick and the Prince. "You two again! What are you cretins doing here?!"

"I could ask you the same thing," said Nick, his gaze alternating between the two villains.

Archer

Reply #2904 on: July 27, 2009, 02:22:29 PM
"Oh it seems out other 'guest' has shown himself." He turned his gaze upon Blackmore. "A moron with too much bark and not enough bite."

Quite. His laugh is at least 10 times worse than yours.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2905 on: July 27, 2009, 02:29:14 PM
"WHAT?!" Blackmore's cape fluttered wickedly, dark flames emanating from his body. "So...you're the one in charge, I see? You are the one they call Roa?"

While Blackmore was occupied, Nick looked at Harming. "You know this bastard?"

Archer

Reply #2906 on: July 27, 2009, 02:36:46 PM
"Oh, so you've heard of I, the great ruler of RPM? I apologize but I don't give autographs." He stated calmly to Blackmore, who might prove to serve as some form of entertainment.

"I..." The Prince looked up at Nick. "About 7 years ago, my brother went crazy and killed my whole family. I found out later it was because my brother was really the reincarnating vampire, Roa." He shivered.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2907 on: July 27, 2009, 02:43:23 PM
Blackmore smiled. "Quite frankly, I was wondering how a measly vampire - or whatever you are - took control of an entire continent with relative ease." The flames dissipated as Blackmore calmed down.

Nick cracked his knuckles. "Well, then. Guess you want to get even with him, huh?"

Archer

Reply #2908 on: July 27, 2009, 02:50:08 PM
"Y-yeah, I do!" The Prince's face filled with a little determination.

"Hmph!" A 'measly vampire'? Roa, having been at one point - before becoming the shell he was today - the most powerful being on the planet, the insult amused him a little. "It's quite simple. It takes use of one's cunning, though with the way you shout and scream I doubt you'd have the mental ability to pull it off."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2909 on: July 27, 2009, 02:59:24 PM
Blackmore's smile became a fiendish grin, as often occurred for him. "On the contrary, I already have complete dominion over a particular dimensional realm. I call it the Dark World. I think I sent one of your minions there, as a matter of fact...what was his name? The cybernetic buffoon that was selling hot dogs? Terribly over-zealous. You really should hire more efficient lackies, my boy."

Nick took advantage of Blackmore's distraction to ask the Prince something. "What can you do?"

Archer

Reply #2910 on: July 27, 2009, 03:03:48 PM
Roa smiled. "Oh Ricardo? If he's not dead, then he'll find his own way out. Though incompetent he had many...additions that he is unaware of." He smirked. "I need not lackeys. I need no one but myself, I choose to keep them around because entertainment is easier to obtain that way.

The Prince shifted. "I have my lance...but it's a Holy Relic blessed by the church." He bit his lip. "It'd be effective against him, but like he said, I'm part-vampire so it'd hurt me as well."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2911 on: July 27, 2009, 03:07:31 PM
Blackmore would have rolled his eyes, but he lacked the necessary pupils. "Enough with the banter. I have come here to propose...an alliance."

"Is there any way you could fight without, y'know, hurting yourself?" Nick reached to his belt and unsheathed a long, thin, single-edged sword, apparently from nowhere. Or Hammerspace. "Maybe with this?"

Archer

Reply #2912 on: July 27, 2009, 03:10:57 PM
"An alliance..." He considered it. "Very well, I'm listening."

Prince nodded and took the sword. "I can fight with this, I'm just not sure if we could do any damage to him..." He smiled brightly, from seemingly out of nowhere. "Oh well! Don't know til you try!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2913 on: July 27, 2009, 03:19:20 PM
"Well, the sheer volume concentrated evil emanating from yourself is noticeable even from the realm I hail from. This...intrigued me. I propose we join forces, so that we may conquer and enslave not just this world, but other worlds as well. It would be, as they say, a...piece of cake, don't you think?"

"Gimme your spear, then," said Nick, "I don't really know how to use 'em very well, but if it's blessed, it'll hurt Blackmore a lot."

Archer

Reply #2914 on: July 27, 2009, 03:23:23 PM
Roa chuckled. "I admit conquering worlds was not my initial plan, although it does not sound too bad." He inclinded his head. "Very well, you and I shall have our alliance." He motioned towards Nick and the Prince. "Shall we deal with the vermin who have been plotting a lousy scheme?"

"A-alright." He handed over the jewl-encrusted lance. "Just give it back, ok?!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2915 on: July 27, 2009, 03:32:52 PM
"Hm? Oh, yes, of course." Blackmore pointed a hand at Nick and released a few bolts of lightning at him. Nick yelled in pain and fell, dropping the spear, which hit the floor with a resounding rattle-rattle-rattle-clank. "Filthy insects..."

Archer

Reply #2916 on: July 27, 2009, 03:35:55 PM
Roa looked slightly interested in the lightning (but that was just because he liked lightning) and fired off his own flash of lightning at the Prince who managed to block it. Barely.

"Oh? You've improved since last time, Nate." He strengthened the lightning a little which sent the Prince flying into a wall. "But not nearly enough."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2917 on: July 27, 2009, 03:41:11 PM
Sudenly something emerged from Roa´s shadow. A shadowy silluete that turned into a young woman. A pretty young woman with straight long white hair, pale skin, and cler blue eyes. She was wearring a long gothic styled black dress.
Hey Silan, what is all this noice?
She then looked around confused.
Uhmmmm....where am I?

Archer

Reply #2918 on: July 27, 2009, 03:42:34 PM
"Oh, I thought I was followed." He looked over his shoulder. "Though it seems it was done...unknowingly?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2919 on: July 27, 2009, 03:43:03 PM
Blackmore turned to stare at the mysterious woman, neither intrigued nor irritated. He was simply...puzzled. "Another arrival? And who might you be, my dear?"

"Well," Nick muttered, struggling to get to his feet, "That wasn't good..."

Archer

Reply #2920 on: July 27, 2009, 03:43:53 PM
Panting slightly, the Prince got to his feet. "A-any ideas?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2921 on: July 27, 2009, 03:46:24 PM
The woman didn´t feel confortable with all the men around. She was looking at the ground when she answered Blackmore´s question
Uhmmm....well, m-my name´s is Temnota Nox...n-nice to meet you?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2922 on: July 27, 2009, 03:50:17 PM
Blackmore's flaming optics narrowed.

"If you are on the side of good, I suggest you turn around and leave before I dissect you and devour your soul. However, if your allegiance lies with the side of evil..." His face brightened up, and a warm smile appeared on his face. "Then welcome!"

"'Fraid not," said Nick, "I hate saying this, but...maybe we oughta retreat and think of a plan."

Archer

Reply #2923 on: July 27, 2009, 03:52:02 PM
"Good idea!" Suddenly smiling brightly, he pulled out a smoke bomb from his golden cloak. "Shall we?"

Roa, amused by Blackmore's display raised an eyebrow at Nox, "you are with Silan, are you not?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2924 on: July 27, 2009, 03:52:54 PM
Back at the secret location, it has been a few hours since the resusitation stopped. DWII, still in his Boosted form, begun to slowly prop himself off the ground.

"Argh... Luckily I installed that resusitation system in Model W... Or least I would REALLY be dead again... Though... That out of body experience was still fun... Should have haunted Afro more though..."

DWII begun to take a look of his surroundings... "Where the hell am I!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.