What if Hollywood made a MegaMan movie similar to the recent AstroBoy movie?

TheOnly · 7123

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
You realize, Sapph, its not a real movie? Guy just decided to make a few of the 2 RM's. I myself would have wanted to see Qickman though. :C

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
As with Astro Boy, Hollywood has shown time and again, that when it comes to things from japan, be it anime, or video games, they are entirely incapable of grasping the very basic concept of "respect the source material."  It is like an toddler trying to understand the distance between Earth and Pluto.  You can tell, them but such an idea is not within their current capacity to grasp.  Such is the case with Hollywood and source material.

AntiBunny

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
I can't disagree more, FragMan. The Astro Boy movie had all the all the charm of the real thing, and was chock-full of references to the whole franchise. Sure, it changed a whole lot of elements, but AstroBoy already had four or more completely different adaptations preceding this movie; re-imagining the franchise for a new audience has become the norm.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
I want a MegaMan movie that mixes all 7 of the series together

It would be MADNESS

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
That's nice. XD

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Yeah, there'd be like, a blue robot and a red robot, and they'd hunt for treasure in space and cyberspace while defending stuff from evil robots.  No one will complain about scrambled continuity if the movie takes only the AWESOME parts of the games!