Mega Man 7, Mega Man 8, and Mega Man & Bass: The worst games in the series?

Krazy Monkey · 19150

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile

Now Bass vs. that obscene thing King uses with the obvious phallic symbol...
what

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios

Judging by the placement of that gun, what does it look like to you? Seriously.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
I can't believe I didn't see that. *cleans eye snot out of eyes*

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
This reminds me, did you have to dash+double jump to reach king in that robot, or did just double jumping work?

I'd like to know if dashing effects a normal jump vertically.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
You kids with your minds in the gutter. *tsk tsk*
I honestly never saw it until you pointed it out.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Neither did I. Although now that I look at it, it's more of a giant pimple than something Freudian.

This reminds me, did you have to dash+double jump to reach king in that robot, or did just double jumping work?

I'd like to know if dashing effects a normal jump vertically.

I don't believe it does, but I haven't played the game in forever.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
You have to dash first and then double jump, if you want to reach him without any support from the platform next to you.

In this game, dashing with Forte gives you extra height boost. ouo;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile

Personally, I just see an upper torso riding one of those robot puppies. With tank limbs.

That's just me though,

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
You have to dash first and then double jump, if you want to reach him without any support from the platform next to you.

In this game, dashing with Forte gives you extra height boost. ouo;
Using Trebble/Gospel boost to reach the head and then switching to wave burner is more effective...

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
The only Classic I can handle was MegaMan 8, I liked it very much with the whole using other robot and what not to kill off the enemies while your flying around, the Wily Stages no matter how much I played it, it always proved to be challenging to me, but will always be stuck in my mind was how cool looking Astro Crash is when MegaMan used it.

Another game from the classics I liked was this MegaMan that looked like a fighting game to me, I only found that arcade whenever I went to vacation to Mexico, good times, good times.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA

I'd say an outie belly-button.  Maybe I'm over-thinking my robo-anatomy, but when you look at the waist as your reference point, you can't really have a [ray splasher] on tank treads unless it's scraping against the floor.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Emuji

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Are you mad??? Rockman 7 is one of the bestest games of the entire franchise!!! And also its music...

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
MegaMan 7 the bestest....wait, is bestest even a real word? XD

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I think the Main reason that some people APPARENTLY keep saying 7, 8, and 8.5 are "the worst" simply stems from a very simple subconsious gripe- no matter what other reasons they give.
Its not 8 bit.
There. I said it.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
I HATE 8 bit games, when I heard about MM9 I thought it was like MM8 but nooooo it was 8 bit, but hey, that's just me mate.

Signature:

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I LOVE 8 bit games, when I heard about MM9 I thought it was like MM1-6 and YESSSSSSSSSS it was 8 bit, but hey, that's just me mate.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Acid, I envisioned you doing some sort of M. Bison thing with that YESSSSSSSSS

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
You funny sometimes. XD

Signature:

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
I think the Main reason that some people APPARENTLY keep saying 7, 8, and 8.5 are "the worst" simply stems from a very simple subconsious gripe- no matter what other reasons they give.
Its not 8 bit.
There. I said it.

You're Too Slow.

Here I go being blunt again, but it can't be avoided. The reason why people hate Mega Man 7, 8, and Bass, is because they're not NES or NES-styled (like 9 and 10). That's the reason. People give a lot of bullshit reasons, but that's the real reason.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Ouch. Your right. I just restated it even thoough I even posted my agreement to the comment before...
:|
Dunno what to say really.
My memory's going.

Archer

you should start actually reading all the posts in a thread before you post yourself