Have any of you TASers/Hackers found and decoded the AI scripts for robot....

Gojira345 · 3065

Offline Gojira345

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Have any of you found the AI scripts for Robot Masters and decoded them?

For example, toad man jumps when shot, so that string is written in his code. However, what causes Quick Man to throw boomerangs or how is the egg layout of Slash Man determined? Is it random, or does the code imply a specific command.

Don't just leave this to the classic series, any boss info would be nice, especially if it's unusual or helpful!

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
As author of megaman odyssey, an hack based on megaman 3, i certainly have.

Here everybody go ahead and check it out:
http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=3176

I wrote this years ago just when i got into rom hacking, this is based on an original mm3 rom, NOT my hack. This lists tons of very helpful offset locations and stuff for almost every little possible thing that almost all major bosses in megaman 3 do. :)

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Cool! To bad I donĀ“t understand one bit of it, but still...

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Wel most of it isn't really that hard to understand. Just the exact locations you would go to in a hex editor (perferably the NES emulator fceux's hex editor in real time) to edit the values of.

Like "number of snakes snakeman will throw, which may normally be an value of 02, and if you changed it to 04, he'd shoot 4 snakes, or like "how fast shadowman slides" and the value were and 03 which is pretty fast, changing to an 01 would make him slide super slow,
etc. :)