Probably old news, but...

Strider Xhaiden · 1487

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
on: March 01, 2010, 05:09:08 PM
Found this, and thought some of you may be interested.

TRANSFORMERS: PRIME

Debuting later this fall Hasbro in conjunction with Discovery Communications Inc will release a new Transformers cartoon on a new TV channel currently called Discovery Kids called Transformers: Prime.

Jeffrey Combs will be the voice of Ratchet, a very well known character in the Transformers world. There are 26 episodes scheduled for the first season. Exact details of the show are currently unavailable but will be posted here as soon as they are made available.

Jeffrey is quite thrilled with the opportunity to be cast in the role of Ratchet. He's not able to talk too much about the show this early in the production but did have this quote: "What I can say is that it is an honor and a privilege to be a part of such a prestigious project."

Topic title should be "old news", by the way. My keyboards acting up.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:39:31 AM by Quickman »

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 12:44:59 AM
Transformers in the Discovery Kids Network? They have a new toy line coming from them then since (I think) Animated ended.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 05:40:58 AM
Fixed the title.  And this is sorta intriguing, but mainly because I'm curious what the animation style will be.  I'm hoping it won't be as simplified and strange as the Animated style. 

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 02:21:24 PM
Fixed the title.  And this is sorta intriguing, but mainly because I'm curious what the animation style will be.  I'm hoping it won't be as simplified and strange as the Animated style. 
You can get used very quickly to the Animated style... also, I loved Animated. : D

Hope this one will be good.