For sale rare Mega Man items: MML2, E Can, MMX4, and more oh my

Jaxel · 5547

Offline Jaxel

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
For sale...until I change my mind!! Free shipping to the lower 48...might make ya chip in if you're an overseas buyer.

Now this item I am having a REALLY hard time parting with. The limited edition version of Mega Man 8. Mint with the Anthology booklet. One of the hardest Mega Man items out there. Its impossible to find, even on ebay. If you want it its $85. NO LOWER. I almost can't part with this one.

-Next up, the rare MM9 E Can. MINT The original Japanese one, not the no good US version.

$40 or best offer, so throw me a line. Don't go too low though...they go for around $70 on auction sites and are always from Japan so they have massive shipping costs!

-Now, a few rare players guides are next. SMRPG(!!!) DKC2 (!!!!) and MMXCM. They are in excellent shape. I also have the very rare Star Fox 64 guide and it is MINT.

$20 a pop or best offer!

-Next up a few random games. I've got Burnout 3, Ace Combat 5, GTA:SA (original X rated version *eye roll*), Assassins Creed 1, and Civ Rev. $10 for the PS2 games. $13 for AC. And $29 for Civ.

-Now for some additional Rockman games. Mega Man Legends 2, mint, case, CD, manual and all. YES I have lost my mind. Buy it before I change my mind. $85 (or best offer). Also up is the original version of X4 ($30), X5 ($25), and MML1 CD only ($20).

Anyway, like always I give my fellow fans first dibs when I sell stuff from my collection. Anything not sold here goes back to the vault or I may put some of it on ebay.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 05:55:49 AM
I would have totally gone for some of this stuff if it wasn't so high in price. XD Way too much for my blood.
The only one that really interests me though is the MMXCM book, but I'll hold off.
Hope you find some buyers.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 06:55:42 AM
What the [tornado fang] is this notion that Mega Man Legends 2 is so damn rare? If that was true, why the [tornado fang] can I find so many of them on ebay that nobody are buying because the prices are so [tornado fang]ing inflated.

God damn, I hate the internet market.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 10:19:10 PM
What the [tornado fang] is this notion that Mega Man Legends 2 is so damn rare? If that was true, why the [tornado fang] can I find so many of them on ebay that nobody are buying because the prices are so [tornado fang]ing inflated.

God damn, I hate the internet market.
This seriously. I really cant understand that [parasitic bomb].
And yeah. bit too pricey for me, considering Im only interested in the E can, and both legends. (which I would like case and manual as well.)
Aaaaaand theyre a bit overpriced half the time. (especially Legends. The E-Can I can somewhat understand.)

I wish I had been into Megaman when they were still New, but sadly that wasnt the case.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 10:46:56 PM
I got X4 for around $7.00, with the Manual, Disc (Mostly Perfect Condition) and the Case, Which I replaced the main part (The Cover, not the disc spindle) for a newer one, so the game looks great and not all beat up. Its a little crazy to sell it for $30.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:48 AM
It took me over a year to find a copy of MML2 in complete and decent condition for under $50 that ships to Canada, it's not INCREDIBLY rare, it's just moderately rare and quite desirable. :U
If anything, it's Misadventures of Tron Bonne that's rare...and expensive.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 01:54:00 AM
I've seen MoTB many times, I just never picked it up... looking back.. I should've, the store that had it went under...  ;O; It was $20 too, so it was cheap...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 01:56:39 AM
Wonder how much that SMRPG guide goes for? Gotta be semi-rare.

What condition is it in?

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 02:07:39 AM
Ahahahaha, Zechs and perhaps somebody else (my memory is foggy) have been asking for scans of that anthology booklet for about a year now in the art request thread. I hope he actually sees this. Can't say I care about MM8 enough that I'd want the collector's edition for that price. But it's cool to finally see a pic of that thing for the first time, and for sale no less.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 02:22:11 AM
Also, the CM strategy guide? RARE?
I have the Command Mission one, its by Bradygames, it's not rare at all. Considering youcan get it on Amazon, new, $10.48 and used, Good condition, for $00.01

of course there is that one idiot selling it for the price of 600 bucks.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 01:32:08 PM
I remember a time when I got mint copies of Tron Bonne and Legends 2 for $24 each. Why the hell did they get a massive price inflation? It's about as laughable as the prices for X2 and X3. [tornado fang]ing squatters thinking the games are actually rare.

Also, $85 for Anni Collector's Edition? The only "valuable" thing there is the booklet. There's nothing special about the game itself at all. Even then, it's far too much.

Offline dragontamer272

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
I once had Mega Man 5 on Game Boy, but I forced to sell it because my EX-Friend needed MONEY, he'd promised that he'd buy it back for me... I GOT USED!!! RIPPED ME OFF!!! I orginally bought it for $13 bucks, but on ebay and amazon, about $40 - $50 to more.

But the RAREST Mega Man game has to be "Mega Man: the Wily Wars"/"Rockman Mega World" for the Sega Mega Drive/Sega Genesis, for $250 - $300.

Visit my art gallery at deviantart today. http://dragontamer272.deviantart.com/

Yes, I am now one of those so-called "Bronies".

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Getting ripped off isnt the kind of thing you want people knowin', son.

Also, back to the [parasitic bomb] up there, ACTUALLY, I can understand the notion of the X4 being rare. the "K-A" Original print version of the game, (all you ever find anymore is the Greatest Hits version) would be somewhat rare I guess.

Also, why the [tornado fang] does Zero 2 seem to be so god damn pricey and hard to find? (there is absolutely NO reason why it should be rare.)

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
[spoiler]-Next up, the rare MM9 E Can. MINT The original Japanese one, not the no good US version.

$40 or best offer, so throw me a line. Don't go too low though...they go for around $70 on auction sites and are always from Japan so they have massive shipping costs![/spoiler]

That's a Nice E-Can. I need some of that [parasitic bomb] to fill my lifebar... >w<

What Flavor is the E-Can Drink?

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Original Japanese one, so it's "Royal Jelly" flavour'd.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Original Japanese one, so it's "Royal Jelly" flavour'd.

So..it's Berry-Flavored? Nice.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
No, it's Royal Jelly flavour'd.

Wiki explains

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Mmm...Royal Jelly.... ~w~

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
I believe the new e-cans are berry flavour though. And blue.
Where the originals were clear.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Nice; Maybe if I visit Japan sometime, they might have those in Vending Machines...maybe... 8D