Favorite Sigma

Acid · 6228

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 05:20:29 AM
X4's whole package is my favorite. Then X1's, then X6's.

X8's was motherfuckingly dumb and trite. I think it's on par with 7's.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008, 05:28:51 AM
There is something to be said for X4 Sigma.

Reaper Sigma, especially.
Then, a classic battle body.
He also unleashes a barrage of heads, in addition to his BIG GUN body.
Then there's the dreaded "Head in the Corner" which is bloody near impossible to dodge, and actually looks creepy on top of that.

A bit manipulative in the beginning of X's story, but really probably just egging on something that would've already happened, whether Dragoon caused it or not.

Offline Cyberpunk

• Mad Gunner
  • Net Navi
  • Almost... there...
    • View Profile
    • Lunaar Corp
Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 10:41:14 PM
I'll have to go with X6's second form; the giant Terminator-esque body. Yeah, it was child's play to beat, but I have an inkling that were that body completed, it would have been HELL.

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.

Offline Elpis TK31

• I WANT IT NAO
  • Robot Master
  • BOOBLIGHTS OR GTFO
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 12:56:46 AM
X1's sigma why? because of the smirk he has when he wall jumps, because of the freaky sound you hear when he beams up his saber, because he's one of the few, if not the only mildly challenging stationary boss.

Didn't like X2's sigma, tho I completely drooled over that he was using Electric spark, X3 was just downrigth atrocious...X4 was...tripping, not really my taste, tho the Laser Scythe was pure win. X5's...liked the purple mantle, liked the RMW4 Wily Machine reference, but other than that...no, X6...was just outright scary, he still gives me the creeps when he laughs after his first body is destroyed...X7 was too colorful and nuts, but the second form was epic, one of the more impressive final battles imo...X8 was just satanic, but not too special, getting his sword was a treat tho. Oh, and before I forget, Soul Eraser's Sigma, his second form was quite impressive, and one of the few sigma's with a OHKO (I think.), still none of them has something on the first ^^.

-Elpis

RMZX E/53'39 N/57'27 H/1:02'01
When life is boring, knife some cows in RE4, it's hilarious!