Super Smash Bros. Thread

Akamaru · 662081

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3550 on: December 29, 2010, 07:53:30 AM
I guess I can but I am may sleep early soon. Here is my Wii Number: 0410-3571-9446-7928

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3551 on: February 27, 2011, 05:26:23 AM
Necro Post

I wonder if completing all those 1 player modes will add anything in Brawl? In Melee, it was just get trophies and some stages but Brawl has lots of options and other modes but I want to know which ones are important to my play experience.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #3552 on: February 27, 2011, 05:58:12 AM
It's been a LONG time since I unlocked crap in Brawl, but I remember this: Subspace Emissary is completely optional.  The only thing it unlocks is characters, and it's one of three methods to do so IIRC.

That said, it's probably the easiest way to do so.  Only three characters can possibly be missed by that method (Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf), since finding them in SSE requires backtracking to old stages after the game's been cleared.  Everyone else is a guarantee.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3553 on: February 27, 2011, 07:33:10 AM
So the Boss battles and everything else aren't important at all?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3554 on: February 27, 2011, 08:32:59 AM
If you continue through Suspace Emissary, you do unlock stuff in the giant wall as you go.

And the Boss Battle one does unlock something as well. I remember because I remember how much of a pain it was to do that on hard! XD

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #3555 on: February 27, 2011, 03:00:14 PM
I assumed he was talking about gameplay-relevant rewards.  "Unlocking" every panel in Challenge Mode is quite a task.  I'm STILL working on that damn Blue Alloy Trophy....

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3556 on: February 27, 2011, 11:41:47 PM
If you continue through Suspace Emissary, you do unlock stuff in the giant wall as you go.

And the Boss Battle one does unlock something as well. I remember because I remember how much of a pain it was to do that on hard! XD

So you can unlock stages in SE? I wonder if that is true?

I assumed he was talking about gameplay-relevant rewards.  "Unlocking" every panel in Challenge Mode is quite a task.  I'm STILL working on that damn Blue Alloy Trophy....

So ther than trophies, ther eis nothing relevant about the one player modes?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3557 on: March 03, 2011, 07:04:50 AM
I assumed he was talking about gameplay-relevant rewards.  "Unlocking" every panel in Challenge Mode is quite a task. 

Oh I thought he was referring to the giant wall.

Posted on: February 27, 2011, 05:28:21 PM
Okay, so next week is PAX East, and there is indeed a Brawl tourney. Now I, the sexcellent Protoman Blues, with my mastery of Toon Link, pretty much has a decent but overall slim chance to win this tourney or go tremendously far. HOWEVER, RPM's own Ninja Lou, with his mastery of Mr. Priority Boy #2 God Tier SNAAAAAAKE, I think has a very good chance of making it far in a 1x1 No Items 5 Minute 3-Stock FREE FOR ALL.

SO, to all those RPMers out there who love Brawl and want us to represent, let us know when you're free so Lou can set aside some time to get his Snake up to RPM representin' form! BRING YOUR S+ GAME TO THE TRAINING. BE AS DIRTY, AS CHEAP, AS DOWNRIGHT EVIL & ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE! And have fun!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #3558 on: March 03, 2011, 07:40:29 PM
I'm wondering how much help I can be considering the last time I was "good" let alone amazing was in early 09. XD

Either way you have my (Marth's) sword.

Edit: Around 11PM - 3AM EST would be the best time for matches on my end. I wouldn't object to trying earlier though since it's been sooo long since I played online against you all.

Offline The Artist

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #3559 on: September 28, 2011, 08:23:58 AM
Um, yep. Necroposting. x.x but just wanted to know if anyone plays Brawl anymore. My brother, The King, needs more people to fight against. I can fight too, I use Peach and Zelda. I'll provide a brawl code if this isn't getting me into too much trouble. x.x;;

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #3560 on: September 29, 2011, 02:06:44 AM
None in the least.  It's getting tougher and tougher to find some good Brawl opponents.

Offline The Artist

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #3561 on: September 29, 2011, 05:22:30 AM
None in the least.  It's getting tougher and tougher to find some good Brawl opponents.
Oh whew! Okay then, me and my brother are some of the best there is. If any of you were at Acen this year, you mightve heard the name "Zero" going around. If any of you wanna bring it, here's the brawl code: 2021-4620-6509

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #3562 on: September 30, 2011, 10:13:25 AM
Um, yep. Necroposting. x.x but just wanted to know if anyone plays Brawl anymore. My brother, The King, needs more people to fight against. I can fight too, I use Peach and Zelda. I'll provide a brawl code if this isn't getting me into too much trouble. x.x;;
Wait..."King" as in he plays as Marth? If so then, I hear he gets around. D; My knight plays as Marth but I've seen what King can do. Totally abuses the physics of the game.

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3563 on: September 30, 2011, 10:19:51 AM
Wait a minute, was King at PAX East? Cause I thought I might've seen someone there named King.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #3564 on: September 30, 2011, 10:28:28 AM
Wait a minute, was King at PAX East? Cause I thought I might've seen someone there named King.
I wouldn't doubt it but I guess Artist can answer that one for sure. And if King is his brother then, I have a lot of respect for you already, Artist. xD

Home sweet home

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #3565 on: September 30, 2011, 05:29:26 PM
I am such total ass at this game now, it's saddening. No more awesome pivot stylings, my bnb's for everyone outside of Marth are gone and I find myself getting mauled by friggin computer players of all things...

Next Smash needs to hurry up and get here that way I can stay on top of my game between offline stuff and (hopefully) good Wii U online for the game. That way the online community might last more than 2 years.

Offline The Artist

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #3566 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:07 PM
I wouldn't doubt it but I guess Artist can answer that one for sure. And if King is his brother then, I have a lot of respect for you already, Artist. xD
Thanks, I guess. Lol What peole fail to see is that my Peach is just as fast as his Marth. But he hasn't been to any conventions so it mightve been some random guy or someone posing as him. You've probably fought him online though.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #3567 on: February 11, 2012, 07:02:32 AM
This topic hasn't been bumped since September last year? Damn.

So, with Wii U coming along smoothly and Kid Icarus: Uprising going gold, the thing on everyone's minds currently regarding Sakurai and Smash is of course, Smash 4/Smash U. What's everyone looking forward to with regards to the series? Also, anyone want to take a shot at making rosters again? XD

NeoGAF has got me thinking about it again and I even put one up recently, have a look:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Daisy

Bowser

Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf
?

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong/King K. Rool (Pick One, though I like/want both)

Kirby
Dedede
Metaknight

Fox
Falco
Wolf

Pit
Palutena
Medusa

Samus
Ridley

Wario
Captain Syrup
Ashley

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Rival/Team Member

Yoshi
Kamek

Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Marth
Ike
?

Ness
Lucas
Kumatora (only mentioning this, I know it's a slim to nothing chance :( )

One offs:

Olimar
Mr. Game & Watch
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Mike Jones
Takamaru
Lip
Issac
Saki/Isa/Katchi (Pick One)
Little Mac
Ray Mk. III

Sonic
Snake
Megaman
Simon Belmont
Neku Sakuraba/Chrono/Red Mage/Black Mage/DQ Hero/??? (Pick One, ordered in my personal preference)

Notes:

- [tornado fang] your assumed logic, game needs more [strike]cowbell[/strike] characters and even if it's just speculation, we shouldn't settle because of precedents. :P

- Whenever Smash 4 rosters start being talked about, I realize that with so many of my picks being moderately popular to fitting some sort of niche not yet represented in the games, it's more about when than if regarding their inclusion. Still, nothing's ever set in stone until release day.

- Assume all characters from Brawl make it back in with the exception of Toon Link (not because I feel like he's getting axed or should be, but because I would love to see a more full featured and competitive Link with an alt costume before that). Zelda series is one series that's always tough to think of a good newcomer for even if alongside Mario and Pokemon, it is the only one that can get away with having more reps than usual.

- Mario in my roster might be dominating the roster in sheer numbers, but seriously, I've wanted Toad from forever ago. I want a nimble speedy "catch 'n carry" type of character, someone with moves more like Diddy Kong's side B but on greater scales. There's room enough for Toad to be interpreted as such between his SMB2 incarnation and notes on it, I just hope someone's creative enough to play with the idea. Plus you all know it'd be damn hilarious watching him suplex someone like Bowser or dashing full screen carrying Dedede while he struggled to break free. :lol

Daisy is my other pick from this series for a number of reasons. Playing as the tomboy foil to Peach's princess (and completing a Mario princess power duo), representing all of the Mario Sports, Kart & Party titles with emphasis on moves that take major inspiration from Strikers (especially), Tennis, and Golf, bringing in potential for a Sarasaland level and Tatanga as a story mode boss, "Hi, I'm Daisy!" and more

- Pokemon is tough. I don't know nearly enough about popularity or recent events to even hazard guesses at it, which is why most times when I do this, I just leave it blank. That being said, Mewtwo should come back and the Pokemon Trainer idea is so cool, I feel like there should be one more slot like that dedicated to a Rival, Champion or one of the villain Team members for different 'mon to shine and the Trainer to have a counterpick.

- Kamek seriously needs to happen. :lol

- Wario gets both Captain Syrup and Ashley to tie him to Wario Land and Ware respectively. Captain Syrup brings a inverted Olimar style of gameplay where her help (Maple Syrup Gang) brings her opponents to herself for her to deal with and could have any number of Final Smashes (or whatever the equivalent in Smash 4). I'm personally fond of summoning the genie from Wario Land 1 to raze the stage temporarily. Ashley gets a pick because out of all the characters in Wario Ware and what I know of it, she's the only one with any kind of fighting viability. (Not like that's all that should make a character Smash worthy, but seriously, Smash is starved for witches and magics, this was an easy choice.)

- Kid Icarus is blowing the [tornado fang] up. Not only am I expecting both Palutena and Medusa to join on merits of being part of the primary three from the series' inception and bringing a secondary character and villain to the fold, I'm expecting Sakurai to go all out making cool staff based movesets with opposed natures. Palutena could be all about defensive styles using the staff to block and poke with the added caveat of barrier based fighting (think creating barriers for locking people inside/"capture bubbles", pushing them forward, reflection/refraction of projectiles, etc) while Medusa brings offensive staff use and straight up nutty uses of magic to the game.

- I'm cool with Black Shadow coming in as a F-Zero villain and I'm also cool with him getting Ganondorf's move set only if Ganondorf keeps Flame Choke (Side B), Warlock Punch, and Thunderstomp (Down Air). Ganon's needed a better emphasis on his, you know, warlock side since forever and if this can expedite that process while giving us a cool new character for the roster, I'm totally down for it.

- Fire Emblem is proving to be a hard one to call. Marth is forever a part of the cast (thank God), and Ike is cool, there aren't a lot of heavy sword users in the series and he has potential to be great with new tweaks. The issue here comes from how they handle the series in terms of a newcomer. Lyn used to be my top pick because I had an itch for a quick draw style of swordsman/woman but with the advent of Takamaru upon us, there's a good chance that they'll opt for him with an experiment in that style. (Also she's apparently like really really unpopular in Japan as much as I hate the character popularity = chance at roster status debate.) Micahah was another pick for simply bringing something other than a sword to the series from FE, but again, unpopular and her story was more of a side story to Ike's greater story in the PoR-RD games. I always thought Shiida would be cool for a dynamic duo with precedence as she is Marth's wife and she also brings a pole-arm/halberd to things. On the other hand, I bet no one knows who she is outside of FE heads, that and if a precedence was to be set, it would have been done so in Melee with regards to them being a dynamic duo. Finally Roy. He was cool in Melee, cloneness aside, but relevance (as much as it shouldn't matter) and the reception to his game kinda make me second guess his chances.

- Obvious one off newcomers are obvious. Also, if the Japanese can rally and get so many JPN only characters from Nintendo's back catalogue into this series, it makes no sense to say that we can't do the same for Mike and the StarTropics series.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3568 on: December 14, 2012, 06:21:51 AM
Ohhhhhhh boy. Bitchslap Rumors!!  :V

News of the next entry in the hit Super Smash Bros. series has been slow since it began development earlier this year. But today, a user by the name of “Halibuton” has appeared on GameFAQs, claiming to work in Namco’s PR firm. His thread shares with us a slew of details on the upcoming game that he claims to have heard here and there throughout his work. It should be noted that there is no way to verify the legitimacy of this source, and these rumors should be taken as nothing more. Prepare a truckload of salt before reading this, because you’re going to need more than a few grains.

- A Nintendo Direct feed is coming on January 31st, the anniversary of Brawl‘s JP release.
 - Little Mac and Takamaru were two of the first newcomers chosen, representing the East and the West.
 - K. Rool will be playable, featuring a redesign of the character put forth by Retro Studios. (Could a new Donkey Kong Country be on the way?)
 - Ridley will be playable, featuring his “evolution” from Other M. He and K. Rool were chosen due to high demand.
 - Shulk, Ghirahim, and Dillon (Dillon’s Rolling Western) are planned to be included in the roster, but these decisions are not finalized
 - Platinum Games wants to include a character, but no decisions have been made yet. Characters from The Wonderful 101 look more likely than Bayonetta.
 - A new Yoshi character to be introduced will be playable, likely to originate from Yoshi Land Wii U.
 - Starship Mario, Pushmo Park, Cookie Country (Kirby’s Return to Dream Land), and Giant Chasm (Pokémon Black and White Versions 2) will all be featured stages.

This “leak” follows the usual formula: Include one or two small surprises, but keep everything completely believable. Nothing in here really stands out as too much of a stretch from reality, lending a hand to its believability. However, information like this is just as easy to fake as it is to hear, so don’t expect anything just yet. We’ll have to wait for some more official news before anything this guy says can be trusted

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3569 on: December 14, 2012, 07:48:08 AM
Quote from: Masahiro Sakurai
To put it succinctly, I'll need to have you guys wait a while longer. I hardly ever write anything on Twitter any longer, and that's because I think right now is the time to stop tweeting and start putting in a real effort here. If I could put it a really harsh way, I think it'd be better if I could be forgotten by gamers for a while.

I don't like it when a tweet or whatever leads to needless speculation getting spread around. For example, when I tweet about playing some game, some people immediately get the idea that that character is in the new Smash Bros. Then people fan the flames on it, people start to think it's really true, people get angry about it. Nobody benefits.

I got asked once by a student 'Is Fox really strong in Smash Bros. Brawl because you like Star Fox?' Absolutely not. I don't balance things based on that. These are very important titles that the creators and fans are leaving to me. In the worldwide online rankings, Fox's winning record is right in the middle of all the characters. The idea with him was a character that suicided often, but made up for it with other skills, but I guess that prominence gave him this image of being really powerful.

Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like, I'm just going to say 'I'm making you wait for it!' and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it.
Source

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3570 on: May 24, 2013, 04:20:38 AM
RUMORS!!!

I doubt it's true, but still it's close to E3 so have some fun!  8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3571 on: May 24, 2013, 04:32:01 AM
Tharja? Yeah, they wouldn't put a Non-Lord FE Character in.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #3572 on: May 24, 2013, 05:10:54 AM
I'm down for Tharja if she's magic folk (haven't played FE:Awakening yet sadly). Smash needs more spellcaster craziness. Speaking of rumors:

My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.

1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.

2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time ;) it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.

3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.

4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.

5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great ;)

6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.

X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,

One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58880189&postcount=490

Holy crap I better address all these quoted posts really damn fast!!

Regarding Retro, it's Star Tropics U. I posted that a few weeks ago and stand by it.

Regarding Mario,,giving the exact title's a lot riskier..rather ill state one of the titles that was being debated and that should give you a good idea what the final title is...Super Mario Retroverse U.

Regarding Mario Kart..believe me, I expected an all new game too and am surprised its just a souped up 7. If you wanna sell to a potential username, with guaranteed sales sometimes you need to play it safe with something that's sold well.

Regarding Smash Bros...in the trailer, with the silhouette stuff, the camera is flying down an open space with the characters standing on the sides. There's a LOT if characters this time. Samurai had said he didn't want as many but they decided to go all out this time for the fans. They're wanting to do a Dojo type thing again since the last time was received very well.

Regarding 3DS direct: the U and 3DS directs are bith happening period. They had to decide 3DS or U first. Due to the U's situation and anxious people U is going first. 3DS a few days later.

Regarding Zelda: I saw one post say bs because how can I be so detailed with a 2015 game. I don't know the exact storyline for the new game. I only know its the longest in the series. I also stand by they're trying to decide which core concept to go with..they're looking for a happy middle between those that want an easier, more hand hoody experience and those that want something far more difficult. At the same time provide something more open world. THAT'S what's making development take quite a while.

Here's why I hate rumor mongering..some people who do get inside info are in fact correct but this stuff can change daily, hell hourly and if that happens then you have egg on your face. Look at Retro last year. That trailer was in the actual presentation schedule and got pulled at the last possible moment. That's why this rumor stuff can be so shaky. Some of us try to be generous and if it changes on a dime you're left in a bad spot. As of right now, Retro, 3D Mario, kart, Smash, trailers for X and Yoshi..all 100 percent sure to be in that direct. If any mod has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM. As of this hour I can stand by my statements.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58907005&postcount=637

I can't even pretend to be completely cynical/rational when someone brings up StarTropics in a rumor set. Maybe I'm just enjoying the high of people actually talking about that series again for real, but damn I'd be hype as [parasitic bomb] if that happened.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3573 on: May 24, 2013, 05:16:10 AM
As would I. StarTropics needs more love.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3574 on: May 24, 2013, 06:45:33 AM
Star Tropics U would one, make Mike Jones a potential Smash Bros. Bitchslap character (MY VERSION WAS BETTER THAN JELLY'S) and two, make me orgasm with excitement.