Alice in Entropy · 33315

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
on: December 31, 2009, 03:08:07 PM
The Galactic Adventures of RPM!

It's like the Busy World, but RECYCLED IN SPACE! Or something. Make of that what you will. Unless the plot demands it, just assumes it runs on "video game physics", i.e. normally fatal attacks just damage the person until they can't take anymore. You know the drill.

No godmoding, Mary Sue-ing/Gary Stu-ing, powerplaying or unfair...ness allowed under any circumstances.

HAVE FUN, Y'ALL.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 03:13:10 PM
The year XXXX.

Planet RPM has undergone serious changes since it's formation. And now, it's almost uninhabitable due to unforeseen effects of being a Busy World.

Starship Trascendant Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, the last stronghold for those that survived. Everyone is under cyrogenerics, waiting to be awaken...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 03:18:26 PM
GOOOOOOOD MORNING!
Spacehook the cyborg was the first to awake of the cryogeneric state.
Just look at the fine weather outside...it´s black and full of stars...how romantic  8)
Spacehook looked around and noticed that everyone else was still sleeping. Spacehook sighed and then his Left arm (which is bigger than his right one) turned into a Megaphone:
RISE AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Archer

Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 03:26:55 PM
Slowly, his eyes opened. Archer lay there for a few moments before he actually realized he was awake. "What the...? Where am I...?" Pushing open the door to whatever it was he was cramped into and pulled himself out, only to stumble once he was on two legs and fall against the closet wall.

A pained "Urgh..." Escaped his lips as he clutched his head, which felt quite fuzzy at the moment. With a sigh he pulled his hand away from his head and blinked. There were strands of hair on his hand - white hair. "My hair wasn't white before..." he murmured with a twitching eyebrow.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 03:30:09 PM
"You know, you should be a bit more quiet..."

Archer turned to see who was speaking, and noticed an old man.

"Argh... That was a peaceful sleep..." DWII commented.

Archer

Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 03:32:01 PM
"Haven't you heard you should respect those younger then you, old man?" Archer asked Wily in annoyance. "Cause otherwise they'll kick your old ass..." He muttered.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 03:34:11 PM
Out amongst the stars, far, far above what was once RPM - because this is some sort of parallel future of something, just roll with it - a large blue starship drifts through the oceanic vastness of space. A large winged E, coloured a powerful crimson hue, is emblazoned on the side.

The Lucky Cosmos!

The captain of this fine vessel was one of the few people who had left RPM's landscape some years prior, and hence had already become acquainted with his new cosmic surroundings. A messy, slicked-back mane of blue hair with a frosty white bang; large pointed shades; a blue-and-white outfit with a flowing cape-like scarf; metallic gauntlets and boots on his arms and legs; and a splendid trenchcoat with the symbol of his ship marked on the back.

Captain Enigma Z. Lucky, leader of the Lucky Cosmos!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 03:35:03 PM
"Haven't you heard you should respect those younger then you, old man?" Archer asked Wily in annoyance. "Cause otherwise they'll kick your old ass..." He muttered.
"I believe you have your saying wrong my dear man. YOU should be showing respect to those older than you... Anyways..." DWII paused to check his auto-adjusting watch.

"Oh... We've been asleep for 50 years..."

Archer

Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 03:36:20 PM
"50 YEARS?!" Archer said in disbelief, before curling up in all ball on the ground with tears in his eyes. "No wonder my hair is white..." Archer whimpered. "I'M OLD!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 03:37:42 PM
DWII facepalmed a bit.

"There there, no point in that at the moment. What about we do a bit of sight-seeing around this ship?"

Archer

Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 03:39:23 PM
"Explore...?" Archer pulled himself up and grinned. "Sounds like a great idea!" He pumped his fist. "...there'll be a cafeteria, right?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 03:45:49 PM
"Well, yes, that should be one... Let's get going then?" With that, the 2 walked out of their cyro chamber and proceeded to explore.

The thing is, DWII and Archer are on another ship, that's different from the Trascendant Super Spiral Dreadnought Gunmen Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, TSSDGSGGL for short. It seemed that the TSSDGSGGL wasn't the only ship to have departed from Planet RPM.

Archer

Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 03:49:20 PM
(Wily and Archer are, on a different ship then Spacehook.)

"This is the control room." Wily told him as the door of said room opened and the two of them walked in.

"This isn't the cafet-Hey! Isn't this that Roa guys flagship or something...?" Archer said as he looked over the control room. "I think I heard about it..." He paused. "So, why am exactly I here?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 03:53:13 PM
(I know...I just got Ninja´d)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 03:54:41 PM
"Roa? Where have I heard that name before..." DWII scratched his head for a bit.

"... Your guess is as good as mine at the moment... Darn cyro-induced temp memory loss..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 03:56:46 PM
Captain Lucky stared out of the front-most window on his beloved ship. The stars, so beautiful in the navy-black sea outside...almost poetic. That training he embarked on some fifty years prior had certainly helped him; and thanks to cryogenics, he had only aged about seven or eight years since! Futuristic technology really was something remarkable.

"Alright, crew," he declared proudly, thrusting a finger ahead, "Let's go beyond the impossible and CHARGE AHEAD! Onwards we go!"

Archer

Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 03:57:23 PM
Archer narrowed his eyes and snorted. "Cyro-induced temporary memory loss? Are you sure you haven't just gone senile, old man?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 03:59:54 PM
"... Would you mind stop calling me old man? I have a name, Dr. Wily II. Or you can call be DWII for short."

Archer

Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 04:01:36 PM
"I apologize, I've been told I have a talent for point out the obvious, Wily." He rolled his eyes. "...So now what? Do you even know how to fly this thing?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 04:03:55 PM
"Haha, very funny. Of course I do!" DWII headed over to the main console.

"... I think." He typed a few commands into the console, and managed to pull up a radar of sorts.

Archer

Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 04:08:48 PM
Archer sighed and dropped himself in a random seat. "Since you and I are the only ones here, I guess have no choice to trust you." Archer glared. "Kill me and you'll regret it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 04:14:34 PM
DWII glared back for a moment, before continuing to type into the console. After a while, he managed to figure out most of the ship's inner workings, and even the name: The Supreme Emperor.

Archer

Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 04:19:06 PM
Archer frowned when Wily told him the ship's name.

"Supreme Ruler? That's kinda..." He waved his hand. "As the new captain of this ship-" He declared jumping out of his seat. "-I rename it: The Super Fast Big Ship Traversing the Galaxy!"

He sweatdropped. "...or atleast, that's what it is til I come up with a better name."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 04:20:53 PM
"The what... And who made you the Captain?"

Archer

Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 04:22:28 PM
"I made myself the Captain, with my powers as the Captain. Besides..." He flicked his hair. "You don't have the necessary looks to be an awesome captain."