The Galactic Adventures of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 33371

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: January 01, 2010, 08:49:55 AM
(Just to be clearer, t my ships name will be Solar Maiden, I, suggest making names for the ships who do not have one.)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: January 01, 2010, 02:03:50 PM
Captain Lucky, who had been leaning against the wall beside Archer, was almost at a loss for words when the afro-wearing pig-mole creature appeared to them. He stared at Afro for a moment, blinking once or twice. And then, a magnificent grin spread across his face.

"Brilliant, excellent!" he declared, grabbing Afro and hoisting him up into the air so he was at eye level, "Every crew needs a mascot! This little afroed mole man is PERFECT for that job!"

Lucky dropped Afro to the floor a tad carelessly, then whirled around on his heel and pointed forward in a random direction.

"Gentlemen, I propose we join forces! With my ship, crew and knowledge of the cosmos, and your scientific know-how, funny little animal mascot and manly mech-ship, we can form an unstoppable alliance! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!"

Archer

Reply #102 on: January 01, 2010, 02:07:05 PM
Archer nodded enthusiastically.

"That is a great idea!" He stroked his chin in thought. If I had a beard I'd be stroking it right now...

He jumped forward and pointed at himself with his thumb dramatically. "And I'd be the leader of alliance!" Silence met this announcement. "...right?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: January 01, 2010, 02:10:12 PM
"We'll see," said Lucky, smiling smoothly as he put his arm around Archer's shoulder. "Well, Doctor? What do you say?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: January 01, 2010, 02:12:31 PM
(My head hurts...Why aren´t we all on the same ship? Whatever)
Sooo who is the captain of this ship? I think My memory isn´t as it used to be back in the days...
Asked Space Hook

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: January 01, 2010, 02:21:09 PM
(My head hurts...Why aren´t we all on the same ship? Whatever)

[Lucky has been on his own ship, the Lucky Cosmos, with his crew for several years; Archer and DWII just awoke on board the Supreme Emperor, which used to be Roa's old ship, which has since been renamed the Super Fast Big Ship Traversing The Galaxy; Gaia is on his Drillstation, looking for Eggmanland on what's left of RPM; Hajime is scouring RPM on his dragon truck; you, Nova and Taiyo are on board the Solar Maiden, apparently; and there's also the TSSDGSGL, which presumably houses other RPM denizens who left years ago.]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: January 01, 2010, 05:49:55 PM
"We'll see," said Lucky, smiling smoothly as he put his arm around Archer's shoulder. "Well, Doctor? What do you say?"
"Well, I have no objections whatsoever. Sounds... Fun..." A small smirk appeared on DWII's face when he took another look at Afro.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #107 on: January 01, 2010, 05:59:05 PM
"Oh this is good!" Archer whispered to Lucky. "It seems he's putting his attention onto someone else! It's good he's finally getting over Dr. Light II!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: January 01, 2010, 06:03:52 PM
DWII glared back at Archer...

"I remembered in the past that we were not to speak of this again... I'M NOT GAY!" DWII cleared his throat for a bit.

"Though... I believe Afro might remember this gem, which I wanted to show him earlier..."

DWII walked towards the main console, and began typing a few commands. Soon, a sort of ancient machine teleported in front of Afro. A sort of counter...

Archer

Reply #109 on: January 01, 2010, 06:08:27 PM
Archer scratched his head. "We've never...talked before? It's just some rumor I heard from a reliable source.." He shrugged.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: January 01, 2010, 06:10:11 PM
"Hmmm... I must have confused you with someone else... Oh well. So, what's our next plan of action while we wait for Afro's reaction?"

Archer

Reply #111 on: January 01, 2010, 06:11:43 PM
Archer thought for a moment, before he smirked.

"How about we cover you in a white sheet and see what happens?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: January 01, 2010, 06:13:23 PM
"For some strange reason, I really want to try that out. I wonder why..."

Archer

Reply #113 on: January 01, 2010, 06:16:05 PM
Archer stroked his chin. He really needed to grow a beard...

"Think he has mole senses? Like 'My mole-man senses are tingling!'?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: January 01, 2010, 06:20:02 PM
"Hmm... We'll just have to wait and see..." DWII replied, while trying to get a hold of a large white sheet.

Archer

Reply #115 on: January 01, 2010, 06:22:18 PM
"Here." Archer said as he held out his hand a projected a white sheet. "This way is easier."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: January 01, 2010, 06:27:39 PM
"Well... Thanks... I'll hang on to it for now..." DWII said, as he took the sheet from Archer.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: January 01, 2010, 07:05:34 PM
DWII glared back at Archer...

"I remembered in the past that we were not to speak of this again... I'M NOT GAY!" DWII cleared his throat for a bit.

"Though... I believe Afro might remember this gem, which I wanted to show him earlier..."

DWII walked towards the main console, and began typing a few commands. Soon, a sort of ancient machine teleported in front of Afro. A sort of counter...
"Hmmm... I must have confused you with someone else... Oh well. So, what's our next plan of action while we wait for Afro's reaction?"

Afro:...

Dan: Afro I hate to say this but I told you it would still be here.

Afro: *curls into the fetal postiton and sucks his thumb* It's already at 3 Googols...  ;O;

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #118 on: January 01, 2010, 07:51:07 PM
A day has passed, on the planet below, on the once beautiful planet. The countdown clock, which was determined by days, ticked to 6 days left.

Gaia: Hmm.. looks like the bounty hunter has arrived.

????: Yes, how may I serve you? Remember, I need to be payed.  

Gaia: I'll pay you, just that you need to raid a certain ship..

????: Tell me..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: January 01, 2010, 08:26:25 PM
"Well since this is my mansion turned ship, I would suggest making me captain. Unless you do not want to take orders from a ball of fire and explosives."
Said Nova, grinning with enthusiasm. "Well cmon, Taiyo! Set this ships course towards that planet there!" Nova was pointing to a blue colored planet that had three moons orbiting around it. "What do you guys say, looks pretty nice, eh?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: January 01, 2010, 10:55:08 PM
Hajime spent the rest of the day monitoring the referbishing process of the E and Egg-series badniks he recovered from Old Eggmanland.  There was hardly anymore he could find that were barely intact from the jumble of rusted mess that was supposed to be the security guards.  He almost felt sorry for the fact they weren't given any last orders before their creator disappeared somewhere, but feels confident that they would be in better hands once things have been set up for delivery.

The next day he lines up the repaired and polished badniks onto his Dragon Truck and sets the autopilot to tracking the source of the signal he recieved earlier.  A protective barrier surrounds them before lifting off the ground and zooming into space, bypassing the burning ozone layer with nothing more than a slight increase in heat, then driving off towards the source of the signal.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #121 on: January 01, 2010, 11:09:22 PM
As Gaia gave the orders, what appears to be E-Series and Egg-Series have appeared behind him, the treasure hunter has done his job. He now makes contact to the planet below.

Gaia: Excellent work, I will pay you as promised as soon as you come on board. I request it that it needed to be done personally.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: January 01, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
Hajime appears next to his Dragon Truck, fists behind his back as he waits for his payment to arrive.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #123 on: January 01, 2010, 11:30:17 PM
Gaia beams the payment back to the treasure hunter, with the reward of what was $500.23k of Diamonds, if the planet was boasting with life.

Gaia: You did the task well, good work. I'd like to see more of your business soon.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: January 01, 2010, 11:46:33 PM
Wires came out of Hajime's arsenal pack as they pick up the diamonds and retract back inside to store somewhere safe.  He bows sharply to Gaia in respect for a successful trade.

"It was good doing business with you," he said as he straightens up and heads for his Dragon Truck.

He turns the controls back to manual and drives off back into the vastness of space, returning to the satilite he was at earlier to continue tinkering with it's signal controls.