"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 07:36:59 PM
[spoiler=Alastor "Nitemare" Fenix (Robo-Ky Mk. III)]Eh, I've melded an old character of mine with the one I wanted to represent me to create a new one, so:

Alastor "Nitemare" Fenix
Picture: (Credit to borockman for the awesome picture)
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 125lb-ish (not specified for certain)
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: Purple/Yellow (only one)/Pale
Location(s): Outskirts of RPM City/Unknown (varies, but always around the city)
Alignment/Affiliation: RPM Citizens (to a degree)/Himself
Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, videogames, swordplay.

Story: Shunned by most people at the schools he went to, Alastor Fenix has grown up to be (as he puts it) "a cynical, sarcasrtic, emotionally-stunted trainwreck of a human being". Having all-but given up on humanity at this point, he moved to an out of the way location near a place he'd heard of called "RPM City". It was around this time that he stumbled across the remains of some ancient temple in the mountains on his way there, and was blessed/cursed with the powers of the Dark Phoenix.

Suprised by his new powers, and in spite of himself, he often aids the other defenders of RPM City in crisis situations, but only when he feels they need him.

Laid-back almost to the point of apathy, most people mistake his indifference for a cold-heart and while this isn't the case he's not too bothered by it. He'll only lend his aid when he thinks the situation demands it, believing that the other RPM Defenders are more than capable of handling the work. He's often extremely laconic in his speech and doesn't try to sugarcoat anything as is his nature. This "not my problem" attitude often puts him at loggerheads with some of the more compassionate people he comes across, such as Protoman Blues. He can be extremely difficult to motivate under most normal circumstances, but even in these cases he'll co-operate although it's usually to a minimal degree.

While he prefers to end fights relatively quickly, he'll sometimes toy with a defeated opponent if they've annoyed him to a sufficient degree.

Weapons/Powers: Having been endowed with the power of the Dark Phoenix, Alastor has access to most of its powers, generally only limited to the manipulation of black flames and increased resistance to mental attacks. His weapon of choice is a pair of razor-sharp swords that he's managed to craft from the flames at his command. The most unique thing about these is that they have no hilts, the blades instead forming from the palm of his hand. If the situation demands it, he can completely envelop himself in these flames and assume the form of the Dark Phoenix (dubbed "Phoenix Form" by PB), giving him access to the death-related magic and towering infernos common to this creature. This is why the the RPM Citizens have nicknamed him the "NitemareFenix", his pale appearance, cold attitude and Phoenix Form powers all serve to make him known (if not feared) in the world of villains. Probably his greatest asset is his ability to keep a level head under most circumstances. This isn't due to battle experience but sheer indifference. He'll often taunt his foes and put on the impression that he's not really trying at all in order to anger them to the point where they slip up and he can finish them.

Weaknesses: The use of his Phoenix Form is a tremendous drain on his strength and prolonged use can put out of action from anywhere from a day to 3 months. His attitude and general lone-wolf mindset sometimes work against him as the other RPM Defenders will decide to leave him be and place him in situations where the odds are more than he can reasonably expect to handle since he's not that strong by himself. Sometimes he's unmotivated to fight, and the only thing that gets him going is a direct attack from an enemy. Unfortunately, in these cases he's usually in no condition to retaliate afterwards.

It's not the best, but meh.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Roll-Chan X (Protoman Blues)]

Story: In the Distant Future, the eternally young and beautiful Princess Vixy had achieved in making RPM into a place full of peace, happiness, and love.  With the influence of Vixy's RPM City growing and growing over the years, soon the majority of the world was under RPM's benevolent rule.  With the cities full of prosperity and the people happy, Vixy decided to use her free time to go even deeper into Rockman lore, and follow in the footsteps of Dr. Right and become an expert in the field of Robotology.  After studying through all of Dr. Right's notes and data, Vixy become known to the people as Dr. Vixy.  She had succeeded in creating various helper-bots and advanced A.I. programs as well.  Dr. Vixy soon became the #1 Robotology scientist in the entire world.

However, she got a message from her homeland of Lamani that the King and Queen, her parents, were stepping down from the throne in 5 years, and that it was her responsibility to take their place as the ruler of Lamani.  Dr. Vixy still wanted to make sure RPM City and the rest of the world still had someone to carry on her ideals of spreading peace and love.  Dr. Vixy also wanted to leave behind her legacy in this world.  So, with her new found knowledge of Robotology, she spent all of the 5 years she had left working on her greatest creation, Roll-Chan X.  Finally, the time had come for Vixy to leave.  Sadly, she would not get to see her creation activated in person, as Roll-Chan X had to stay in her capsule for 30 Years, to make sure that nothing went wrong, as per the data pertaining to Rockman X described by Dr. Right.  Just like in the Rockman X lore, Vixy left an A.I. program of herself to guide Roll-Chan X in times of need.  After sealing Roll-Chan X away, Vixy returned to her homeland of Lamani, and hoped that Roll-Chan X would continue to spread peace, love, and happiness not just in RPM City, but to the entire world.

During the 30 Year period of Roll-Chan X's hibernation, a mysterious event occurred which threw the world into chaos and disorder for 10 years.  For some unexplained reason, the event caused Roll-Chan X's capsule to keep her in hibernation for another 100 years.  Not much is known about that time period, but 100 years after the event, the survivors just refer to it as the Obsidian Era.  One year before Roll-Chan X's hibernation was about to end, Dr. Vixy's lab was discovered by an adventuring archaeologist named Dr. SkyScion, who's great ancestor, Sky Child, was rumored to be a close friend of Vixy when Vixy first created RPM.  Dr. SkyScion took all of Dr. Vixy's notes, as well as Roll-Chan X's capsule back to her campsite.  A year later, Roll-Chan X's capsule opened and she had awakened.  She was amazed at the intricate design of Roll-Chan X and looked forward to when she would awaken from her hibernation.  After studying the notes and the design of Roll-Chan X, Dr. SkyScion believed that she could create a new races of robots based off of Roll-Chan X's design.  Dr. SkyScion told Roll-Chan X about what had happened, as well as her plan to create a new race of robots based on her design, and Roll-Chan X agreed to help her.  Nine months after Roll-Chan X's release, the new robotic race of Replaroids was born.

After 10 years of peace with the Replaroids, various riots started to occur among them, and the Replaroids would go haywire and ultimately mad, killing any who stood in their way.  These Replaroids were deemed Irrationals.  Soon, the Irrational Hunters were formed, lead by Dr. SkyScion's ultimate Replaroid named Lambda, to protect the people from these Irrationals.  Roll-Chan X could no longer stand for this either, so she decided to join the Irrational Hunters.  This is where she met her best friend and partner, Pi.  As time passed, Lambda was also effected with the Irrational Virus, and took her fellow Irrational Hunters and lead a war to wipe out all of humanity.  The remaining Irrational Hunters not effected by the virus were now under the leadership of Pi.  Pi and Roll-Chan X were all that stood in the way of Lambda and her fellow Irrationals, and Roll-Chan X were determined to stop them no matter the cost.  She would indeed do her best to fulfill Dr. Vixy's wishes and bring peace, love, and happiness back into the world.  8)

---------------------------------------

I decided to write up a profile/story for Roll-Chan X, as I am having a lot of fun with the idea of her right now.  Obviously obvious is the fact that I'm just borrowing from the Rockman X story, but that's to be expected since Roll-Chan X is based on Rockman X, to a certain degree.  All I've really done is add in the always twisted and sexy RPM twist.  Originally, Vixy and I talked about making the Zero of this series based on either Plum or Kalinka, but since Zero himself was an original creation, we decided that this series should have an original character based on Zero as well, and thus was born Pi.  For those fans of Math out there, I hope you caught the connection between Pi and the idea of the Irrational Virus.  That wasn't just a clever name change on my part.  Perhaps I'll write a profile/story for Pi later on as well, as again, I'm having a lot of fun with this.  I have the basic idea of who created Pi in my head, but I'll reveal that at a later time, plus I might change some stuff around.  HeeHee, I'm also hoping the talented artist who drew Roll-Chan X will also draw Pi as well!   Green

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Special thanx go to Vixy-Chan for drawing the Roll-Chan X logo, and too Akira-san for drawing Roll-Chan X and Chun-Li Dr. Vixy.
[/spoiler]

Attachment for Hypershell. I will see if there's more to find.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 08:38:56 PM
Wasn't the one I had in mind, but thank you very much. I appreciate this.  :)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 11:44:02 PM
Attachment for Hypershell. I will see if there's more to find.
Well, that wasn't it, but I appreciate the effort.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 11:51:07 PM
[spoiler=RPM LAW AND ORDER SPECIAL INTERNET UNIT (Sub Tank)]IN THE INTERNET JUSTICE SYSTEM, THE PEOPLE ARE REPRESENTED BY TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY IMPORTANT GROUPS: THE INTERNET POLICE, WHO INVESTIGATE TROLLS; AND THE DISTRICT ATTORNEYS, WHO PROSECUTE THE OFFENDERS.  THESE ARE THEIR STORIES.

*DUM DUM*

[/spoiler]

Some of it is missing in action...

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 11:54:53 PM
Ahhh, that's too bad Vixy, just when it's getting good too.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 11:55:26 PM
They are all saved in Sub Tank's folder, but it's password protected.

Um OK, how about this?

MY SPRITE COMIC

[spoiler=Sub Tank]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ACID]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vixy]

[/spoiler]

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 10, 2008, 12:10:46 AM
Finish that Sprite Comic, its funny.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 10, 2008, 01:24:06 AM
Don't bring back the entire thread, but could you please skim through the ol' RM20 Artbook thread under Original on the Megaman forum and see what the consensus was on when the localization would be done?

Please? >w<

Offline Ciel

• THE Dr Ciel~
  • Robot Master
  • Zero is the coolest reploid ever <3
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 10, 2008, 10:10:59 AM
Hmm.. maybe some old drawings.. my char profile.. and stuff that seems important would be nice. If you can Vixy-chan?  owo

Offline MegaPsycho

• Psychopath
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 11, 2008, 04:09:28 AM
I hereby request the following to be restored:
Saga 1: The Fall of Mega Man
Saga 2: Delusions of Grandeur
Elf Wars (Current Working Title)

And that my name be changed to MegaPsycho, the 2 was a typo >.>

Much grateful if you got these done.
*Puppy eyes*

If the power of puppy eyes is insufficient.... *goes to find other things to bribe with*

EDIT:
Wow, someone has godly reflexes, the name change occured less than 8 seconds after I posted

"Those who speak in riddles, and riddle the ignorant, often get shot and riddled with holes, by the ignorant."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 11, 2008, 04:44:38 AM
Is it possible to recover the pictures from my art gallery? 9the one linked from the font page under "member galleries"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 11, 2008, 04:47:46 AM

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:32 AM
arigato.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:38 AM
maybe the thread dicussion of the current mm8 to FC project going on with the japanese? Or should a new thread be started cause i wanted to show people this:

http://www.a3share.com/members/1119/rock8ed.PNG
Someone apparently coded a small editor allowing anyone to be able to help out with creating the levels, there's even a documentation guide explaining how to use it, but course it's in complete pure japanese :P

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 12, 2008, 05:42:32 PM
We need to bring back the theme weeks topic. and mebbe the front page retrospective too.

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 12, 2008, 11:18:34 PM
Any news about the remaining posts of my topic Vixy?

Flok's favorites:

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 15, 2008, 11:05:05 PM
Not yet...

Zan, this is for you (more should show up)~

[spoiler=Timeline of X]Disclaimer: Same old topic. MHX and X will be concidered within the some continiunity unless otherwise contradictory.

Legend:
==>: Event happen in known order with the arrow.
|| : Events happen with no known order relative to each other.
/: Denotes alternate possibilities.

Main Timeline:

Backstory ==> MHX/X1 (21XX, 2114+) ==> X2* (6 months after X1) ==> XC* ==> X3* (Several Months + Several Months after X2) ==> XS ==> X4* (Several months after X3) ==> X5 (Several months after X4) ==> X6 (Three weeks after X5) ==> X7 (Long Time after X6) ==> X8 ==> XCM (22XX, 2202+) ==> Aftermath

Backstory (1==>2)

1:
20XX: 1.1 || 1.2 || 1.3 || 1.4 || 1.5 || 1.6

1.1:
1.1.1:
X in development, Light prematurely activates X and converses with him:
==>
1.1.2:
X is activated by Light again, he converses with him yet again.
==>
1.1.3:
X completed by Light. After a final conversation with him, X is sealed away, 30 years required to run Ethical Tests. September 18
==>
1.1.4:
Light dies, most likely of natural causes.

1.2:
Before 1.1.4: Light records a warning message to whomever finds X. (September 18)

1.3:
Anytime before X1: Light hologram and capsules constructed, various Armors constructed by Light/Light Hologram.

1.4:
Dr. Cain born.

End of Robot Wars ==> Era of apparent peace

1.6.1:
Before 1.1.4: Ending to Power Fighters: design of Zero shown to Bass.
==>
1.6.2:
Wily gloats to Zero about plans for World Domination during Zero’s construction (Similair to X and Light in 1.1) || Wily orders Zero to destroy “him.”
==>
1.6.3:
Wily finishes Zero and seals him away with a mission. Zero is not matching design as shown in PF (1.6.1)**

2:
21XX, THE JOURNAL OF DR. CAIN: (2.1* || 2.2*) ==> (2.3 || 2.4 || 2.5 || 2.6)

2.1:
2.1.1:
April 8, 2114+:
Cain’s been searching for fossil records all last month.
==>
2.1.2:
April 9:
Cain sets up camp at a new site ==> odd metalic reading discovered.
==>
2.1.3:
April 10:
Remains of Light’s Lab found.
==>
2.1.4:
April 13:
Cain learns of the warning message but as all indicators are green. He concludes it should be safe to open
==>
2.1.5:
April 14:
X activated after an unplanned 100 years of slumber.
==>
2.1.6:
April 15:
Cain goes through Light’s design notes.
==>
2.1.7:
April 16:
Cain begins transporting X and the rest of Dr. Light's things to his lab.
==>
2.1.8:
November 22:
First Reploid completed. ==> Cain debates with First Reploid.
==>
2.1.9:
May 3:
Reploids running off assembly lines for several weeks now, humans happy to accept. (US:January 3)
==>
2.1.10:
July 16:
Third Irregular Occurance. ==> Council debates halting of Reploid Assembly. (US:February 16)
2.1.11:
==>
2.1.12:
November 20:
Irregular Hunter recently formed by Council. ==> Sigma assigned leader of 17th Unit (US: February 16, same day as 2.1.10)
==>
2.1.13:
December 10:
2 years since Sigma took charge. X unsure of his place in the world. (US: 2 months, May 16)
==>
2.1.14:
(Several months after 2.3)
The Day of Sigma OVA || (July 4: Sigma declares open rebellion and takes most of his hunters with him (US: June 4) ==> City under siege by Maverick Forces) || (US: Zero becomes leader of the hunters ==> US: Zero wants to go after Sigma, X wants to join him.)*
==>
2.1.15:
Mavericks planted bombs in the city, X investigates an explosion at the city highway and finds a dead Reploid crushed by a tanker. He notices Sigma’s new symbol on remnants of a bomb. || Vile mode intro (Both initiate the opening stage of IHX/X1 directly afterward )

2.2:
(After 2.1.8 before 2.1.9.)
2.2.1:
First Irregular Occurance
==>
2.2.2:
Second Irregular Occurance.

2.3:
(After 2.1.12, several months before 2.1.14)
2.3.1:
Zero awakens. Mission: Kill X.
==>
2.3.2:
Zero kills those Reploids in the vicinity of his capsule.
==>
2.3.3:
Maverick Hunter 'officially' discovers Zero out of control like a Maverick in the "Forbidden Area." the place X also was discovered.
==>
2.3.4:
Gamma/Garma’s unit wiped out by Zero.
2.3.5:
==>
Sigma confronts Zero alone in a place different from the one Zero awoke in.
==>
2.3.6:
Sigma barely wins and is contaminated with the Virus. Sigma’s pride and strong self confidence are tattered.
==>
2.3.7:
Dr. Cain studies Zero who is repaired, Zero shows no sign of Maverick Behaviour afterward
==>
Zero becomes a Maverick Hunter under Sigma’s watch. (Sigma's 17th Elite)
==>
2.3.9:
Zero promoted to Special A Hunter.

(After 2.3, before 2.1.14)
X joins the 17th Elite of Maverick Hunters.

Sidenote: X, Zero and Vile were in the unit all at once under Sigma’s command. X joing after Zero was recruited.

(After 2.1.14 before MHX/X1)
Storm Eagle, Commander of 7th Air Cavalry, opposes Sigma's rebellion and combats him. He loses and is forced into subordination.

2.6***
(After 2.3.9 before 2.1.14)
Penguin, after getting word of Sigma’s call to rally Reploids went from the 13th, to directly assist Sigma more closely, joining the 17th. He was bored with life at the South Pole, his mission was a dissapointment.

(After 2.1.14 before MHX/X1)
Sting Chameleon of the 9th Special Forces Ranger Unit, opposes Sigma's for his own reasons and combats him. He loses and is forced into subordination.

*Events happening with Dr. Cain in TDoS might invalidate various other events involving him.
**Wether the difference in design is of story value or simply a mistake is debatable. PF’s unique release data allowed for various errors in design to be easily made.
*** Compendium of RMX states he killed his comander after receiving the call.
Posted on: April 01, 2007, 22:59:30
21XX AD - Mega Man X/MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X
->
21XX AD - X becomes 17th Unit commander after death of Zero.
->
21XX AD - Serges revives Sigma and builts new body of Zero.
->
21XX AD - Mega Man X2 - 6 months after X1
True Scenario: X recovers all parts of Zero, parts of Zero combined by Cain, Zero destroys his copy.
Alternate Scenario: X does not recover all parts and Serges combined parts of Zero. X and Zero fight, X wins.
->
21XX AD - Zero becomes commander of 0th Unit.
->
21XX AD - Xtreme (Cyber Mission)
->
21XX AD - Dr. Doppler, a reploid scientist equipped with a high performence Neuro Computer has determined the cause of the Maverick Outrbreaks and created an Antivirus. Doppler Town is created. (Several months prior to X3 and Several Months after X2)
US: Doppler creates Neuro-Computer to supposedly supress Maverick Behaviour, followed by Doppler Town created. (Several months prior to X3 and Several Months after X2)
->
21XX AD - Antivirus proves fake, Maverick revolts in Doppler town. Doppler reconstructs Vile (MK2) and builts bodies for Sigma.
->
21XX AD - X3 -(English: Years after X1, Japanese: Several Months * 2 after X2)
Possible Ending1: Zero uses an anti-virus from Doppler to defeat Sigma, Doppler dies with his fortress.
Possible Ending2: Doppler uses his antivirus to defeat Sigma, Doppler dies with his fortress.
->
US: 21XX AD - Repliforce formed Januari 1.
->
21XX AD - Repliforce Scientists create Colonel and Iris as part of Ultimate Soldier Program.
->
21XX AD - Iris becomes temporary operator for X and Zero, Start Erasure Incidents.
->
21XX AD - Xtreme2 (Soul Eraser)
->
US: 21XX AD - Repliforce deemed ineffective June 1 (Last appearence of Dr. Cain)
->
21XX AD - Eregion attacks Repliforce Command and kidnaps Iris, then proceeds to wreak havoc on Sky Lagoon.
->
21XX AD - X4, The Great War (Several Months after X3)
Probable Events:
-Zero saves Iris from Eregion.
-X fights Colonel at the spaceport.
-X defeats Double, Zero defeats Iris. X fought General on Final Weapon.
-Zero learns of his past, confronting Sigma then returns to hunter base without finishing him off. Zero fears himself as he remembers Iris, pondering wether or not all Reploids are destined to be mavericks in the end.
-X finishes off Sigma and watches General's sacrifice, he contacts Zero, as he leaves by shuttle, fearing he might go maverick. Zero calls it ridiculous, and promtly shuts off the channel, not wanting to talk about that subject.
->
21XX AD - Maverick Hunter General (Not Cain, some fellow with whiskers akin to General) retires out of guilt for The Great War. Signas, who was designed with latest Reploid Advancements in AI (most presice CPU in existance) was urgently chosen to replace him because of his calm judgement and quick thinking.

->
21XX AD - Alia (high-speed CPU) pulled from her job as researcher to become a supporter for the hunters because of her top class knowledge regarding Reploids, her designs skills in making all types of Reploids and Mechaniloids and her excelling in program analysis and instantaneous data processing.
->
21XX AD - Alia analyzes data for X's disposed armor and creates duplicate Fourth Armor. Duplicate not exact recreation due to materials of original being over 100 years old making original hard to analyze and recreate perfectly.
->
21XX AD - X5 - Several Months after X4
True Endings: Endings in which Zero has not gone Maverick.
Retconned Event: 3 years after X5, X holds onto Zero's sword, remembering his friend.
Alternate Ending: Ending when Zero has gone Maverick.
->
21XX AD - All hunter units grouped together and reorganized.
->
21XX AD - 2 weeks after X5 - Gate finds Zero's DNA.
->
21XX AD - Gate goes Maverick and constructs High Max and the Nightmare along with other robots. Gate revives incomplete Sigma and 8 of his former creations that were killed in the past after being deemed Maverick.
->
21XX AD - X6 - 1 week after Gate finding Zero's DNA - Nightmare Incident (3 weeks after X5, Zero listed as former commander of 0th. X former of 17th.)
True Ending: Ending when Zero is found during the course of the game.
Alternate Ending: Ending when Zero is not found during the course of the game.
Future Event: Zero (Original Body) sealed, admitting himself into a research institude for study. If all goes well, he will awaken in 102 years. (After XCM)
->
21XX AD
- X retires from the frontlines and helps with restoration of Earth.
- Red Alert created by Red. ('Rumored' to be formerly of Repliforce.) Irregular Hunter severely weakened by X's leave.
->
21XX AD - Aluce and Cedar obtain Sigma Virus MK2, they're hunted down by Red and Axl. Succes of this mission attracts Sigma's attention.

->
21XX AD - X7 - (Eurasia fell along time ago, Zero listed as former commander of 0th. X former of 17th.)
->
21XX AD
- Goverment plans colonization of the moon: "Jakob Project." New Generation Reploids developed with special Copy/Chameleon ability and Viral Immunity, Orbital Elevator Jakob constructed at Point Galapagos. New Gen: Lumine assigned as director. Sigma manipulates Jakob Project to suit his needs.
->
21XX AD - X8 (Zero listed as former commander of 0th. X former of 17th.)
->
21XX AD - Copy Chip Production and Use canceled.
->
(Maverick Wars continue)

Notes:
-X7 OST mentions the winter creeping in after the events with Cedar and Aluce, methaphor or actual seasons change?
-Axl was found after the Great War, before his hunting down of Cedar.
-Dark Necrobat/Dark Dizzy was made by Sigma 3 years before X5 as an Irregular. Analyzing time passage, as Sigma would have not made him as a hunter, this would imply each notice of 'Several' averages out to 7.5 months minimum.

Canonically questionable:
21XX AD - MegaMission - 3 months after X2
21XX AD - MegaMission 2: VS Revenge Limited - 2 months after X3
21XX AD - MegaMission 3: VS Hyper Limited - Shortly after MegaMission2.

20XX/21XX/22XX AD
- Federation Goverment formed. -> Federation Goverment (presumably) secretly restarts Copy Chip production in vicinity of the future Giga City.
21XX/22XX AD
- Maverick Wars continuation.
- X, Zero and Axl become S-class.
- New Generation Reploid Redips becomes commander of Eastern Maverick Hunter base. New Gen abilities hidden from public and goverment to hide Maverick Status.
->
22XX AD - Force Metal Meteor identified (2202, first half of December.)
->
22XX AD - Force Metal Meteor hits Earth. (No damage noted)
->
22XX AD - Giga City created for the purpose of mining Force Metal.
->
22XX AD - Federation Force Metal test subjects rebel and form the Liberion Army.
->
22XX AD - Federation Goverment forms Task Force composed of Eastern Maverick Hunter Operatives under the command of Colonel Redips and sends them in to handle Liberion Army. Force Metal imbued Reploids defect, others are killed.
->
22XX AD - People of Giga City take matters in own hands and form the Resistance to counter Rebellion.
->
22XX AD - Federation Goverment determines Epsilon is the leader of the Rebellion
->
22XX AD - Federation sends Maverick Hunters X and Zero to Giga City after realizing the need for non Force Metal imbued high-performance Reploids.
->
22XX AD - Mega Man X: Command Mission
->
22XX AD - Federation Goverment deems Redips Maverick and postpones determination of Epsilon's Maverick Status.
->
(Maverick Wars continue for unknown time and take their toll)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Timeline of ZERO]Or better put: the quest to make this timeline. Since, with a whole lot of things having changed. It's best to start things from scratch and go from there.

Alright, getting things started and first things first.

The global timeline required to understand the basic gist of RMZ:

Global Timeline:
-Maverick Wars (long lasting JP, centuries long US)
=>Indefinite
-Elf Wars (4 years long)
=> 100 years
-MMZERO
=> 1 year
-MMZERO2
=> 2 months
-MMZERO3 (April)
=> Several months
-MMZERO4 (December)
=> 2 years
Vile's Incident -Eden Dome it's sin and rebirth-

Drama Track Timeline:
-MMZERO1 || (Record1: Clockwork Apple => Decision: Eight Gentle Judges => Record2: Irregular Passion) || RTRZ Drama Tracks *0
=>
-MMZERO2 || Diary: Alouette's Good Day.
=>
-MMZERO3 || (Will1: Vile Numbers (After intro stage, before 4 downed) => Will2: Light and Shadow => Will3: Stand and Fight => Will4: With Our Justice (Will2~4, after Zero facing Phantom, before Original Zero's defeat => Retrospect1: Elf Wars *0 (After X says his lasts words.) => Retrospect2: Dream's Never End)
=>
-MMZERO4 || Ragnarok Records *0

*0 These Drama Tracks are/hold extended/altered game events.

Story of ZERO (Official Timeline from MMZOCW)
-Iregular War outbreak
-Zero is put into sleep
-Mother Elf is cursed and becomes the Dark Elf
-Vile causes the Elf Wars
-Zero awakens in a new body, he and X put an end the Elf Wars
-In the forgotten laboratory, Zero goes to sleep again
-X creates Neo Arcadia
-X disappears from Neo Arcadia
-Ciel creates Copy X
-Neo Arcadia befalls an Energy Crisis
-Repression of innocent reploids begins
-Ciel founds a resistance
-Ciel revives Zero[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Timeline of ZX]Updated May 12 2008

-----------------------

20XX AD:
-MegaMan: Battle and Chase ("The olden days." Toy replicas of the cars that were used in the second anual Battle and Chase can still be bought by the time of MegaManZX)
-There were supercool legendary superheroes. ("The olden days." According to Chris' daddy, there used to be supercool legendary superheroes. But that was long, long ago, so there aren't many pictures of them left. One depicted example legendary superhero is the MegaMan from the first game's american boxart.This legendary hero looks more like a coalminer, like the other legendary heroes in that image collection.)
-Rockman and Forte: Challenger from the future (The adventures of an unlikely hero, a walking stove, Konroman are told of in the comic about Ray's favorite superhero. Konroman fights MegaMan in the comic. There are also stories of a robot whose main body floated above his legs; CompassMan.)

X^X AD
-End of Mavericks Wars, Elf Wars.
-A huge tree dies and becomes fused with a Mechaniroid, giving birth to Giganto Bole. (300 years before ZXA)

X^X AD
-MegaMan Zero series (Ingame: Hundreds of years before ZX, Interview: 200 years before ZX)
-Prairie witnesses the decline of Ragnarok.
-Prairie knew a man that looked a lot like Giro.
-Prairie got a Stuffed Animal from the First Commander which she treasures.
-The First Commander, a human scientist protected Reploids when no-one else would.
-The Satellite Cannon Ragnarok was destroyed by the Legendary Red hero and its remains scattered across the world. The man that was at that time merged with the weapon's core became the entity now known as the Model W Core. During decline, seemingly shards of that Model W split off and scattered across the world.

->
X^X AD
-Neo Arcadia disarms. Return of Peace (2 years minimum) Society rebuilds at Area Zero and nature returns.
->
X^X AD
Legions established to replace Neo Arcadia as the world government. || Model W (Biometal Fragments and Cores) created by Albert. || DAN-000 "Original" created by Albert. He also establishes a dummy body for himself to serve as the Wise Man of Legions.
->
X^X AD
Equality Laws established by Thomas and Albert.
->
X^X AD
Albert begins procedures to embed his own DNA into certain Reploids and into certain humans' Machine Bodies as they pass customs for Legions. These are the Chosen Ones.
->
X^X AD
Albert creates Prometheus (DAN-001) and Pandora (DAN-002.) as children. They are intended to search for the Chosen Ones. Upon maturing each are embedded with Model W Biometal fragments and
forced to transform, incapable of turning back to their original forms. At the time of being viewed by Grey/Ashe, Prometheus' lifespan was 246929 seconds, Pandora 246939 seconds, until the next readjustment. This is their activity time limit that was remaining, not their maximum activity time limit. They are to return to their capsule before their time is up to restore their lifespan or they die. Serving as the chains that bind them. (This does not specify their time of creation. But they have been active for multiple hundred years before ZX. Prometheus has met Albert centuries before ZXA, details are scarce, but there is one reported case of Albert appearing on a monitor.)
->
X^X AD
Return of Mavericks -> Guardian Established by First Commander -> Guardian researching the Maverick cause in order to stop it.
->
X^X AD
-Serpent is caught in a Maverick attack, he survives and joins Guardian.
->
X^X AD
-Guardian Recon Unit uncovers a Fragment of Biometal Model W in Area F. First Commander calls it BioMetal Model W. They research Model W.
->
X^X AD
-Guardian about to give up. Serpent, a member of the Recon Unit and the most passionate about the research, goes mad. He is empowered by Model W. The Recon Unit faces Serpent attempting to give the First Commander enough time to escape. However, the unit is mostly annihilated and all research data of Biometal Model W is erased by Serpent.
->
X^X AD
-Data of Serpent's betrayal is left behind by the remains of the Recon Unit that fought Serpent.
-The First Commander gives an order to protect the survivors of Maverick attacks.
-The First Commander managed to get away from Serpent, she vanishes into the Outlands. -> There the First Commander uncovers and seals away the Model W Core. Based on the data recovered from Model W, she creates the other Biometals and leaves passwords in each of the Biometals to unlock Model W's seal.
-> Shortly after their creation, the Biometal's memories of recent events are erased. She attempts to hide the Biometals from Serpent.
->
X^X AD
-Prairie becomes the second commander of Guardian.
->
X^X AD
-Girouette is created (15~25 years before ZX + Reploid Age Uncertainty)
->
X^X AD
-Giro is caught in an irregular raid and wields the power of Model Z infront of Prairie. -> Girouette Express is established.
-Cinq Ville is experiencing an Energy Crisis and neverending Maverick Raids. The company Slither Inc. steps up to solve both these issues and the company's president Serpent is treated like a genuine national hero. Serpent had established a security force made out of mechaniloids to protect Cinq Ville. -> Serpent is approached by Pandora and Prometheus. Slither Inc. employees note that since those two arrived, Serpent began digging around the Outlands like a man possessed.
->
X^X AD
-The human Ashe is born 15 years before the events of ZXA ->Ashe with her family is caught in a raid at a very young age, she's the sole survivor -> Ashe's is found and subsequently raised by Hunters.
-(Serpent has recovered 4 of the 6 Biometals and starts experiments to imbue Reploids with the power of the Biometals. He calls them Pseudoroids.
-Ten years before ZX: Area H is attacked by Mavericks. Slitcher Inc. defense force does not show up. ) Giro rescues Vent/Aile from the Mavericks. (Aile was seperated from her mom during the panic and Giro was the one that found and rescued her.) The Mavericks involved in that raid were searching for the Chosen Ones that would become the perfect vessel for Model W, they allowed only the Chosen Ones to live. Purprill the Mandroid was the Maverick commanding this attack. Soon after Serpent enlisted him as one of his executive officers and turned him into a Pseudoroid. (Vent/Aile are age 3, 4.)
->
X^X AD
-Guardian unearths the Biometal Model X left behind by the first Commander inside one of her labs. (ZX Tunes depicts Model X in a mechanical ruins area overrun by nature. The canonical nature of this image is questionable.)
->
X^X AD
-Events of Mega Man ZX. (Vent/Aile are age 13, 14. Giro is 15~25) || Serpent using the second form of Model W is defeated and explodes. This explosion scatters shards of the Model W Core across the Cinq Ville areas, ending up in the Scrapyard (AreaF), Floating Ruins (Area A), Highway area (Area D) and one still at Slither Inc. HQ
->
X^X AD
ZX Portrait: Death and Witch
Soundsketch: Help Fleuve! (Vent/Ashe Story only)
ZX Portrait: Girls Bravo (Aile/Grey Story only)
Soundsketch: Reconstruction of Cinq Ville (One week after ZX)
->
X^X AD
-A large-scale extermination of the mechaniloid pest Crickaleap was carried out, but tenaciously, they live on. (3 years before ZXA)
->
X^X AD
-Model H, P, F and L are stolen from a Guardian laboratory. Vent/Aile believe Pandora and Prometheus are behind it and are thus chasing after them.
->
X^X AD
-4 Chosen Ones in Cold Sleep are experimented on in the same lab as Prometheus and Pandora's and Grey's capsules stand. Like Grey, they were possibly to be put under mind control. The stolen BioMetals are embedded into them. These Chosen Ones are in complete control of their respective Biometals.
->
X^X AD
The 4 Chosen Ones awake in unspecified order. Upon awakening they are intended to search for the shards of Model W, to complete Albert's Ouroborous, the Ultimate Biometal created from the fusion of all Model W shards. Grey is left sleeping.
->
X^X AD
Raiders dig up Model A and begin transporting it in a large airship convoy.
->
X^X AD
-Events of Mega Man ZXA. (4 years and 8 months after ZX. Vent/Aile are age 18. Grey is 14. Ashe is 15).

Other notable events:
-The death of Rose's boyfriend; He was caught in a Maverick raid. He suffered for two days before finally dying. Thanks to this tragedy, Rose decided to become a nurse.
-The great great great great great great grandfather of Lucia, the human girl who sells you bread used to work in a village bakery. He learned his secret recipe for making delicious bread from an old Reploid.
-Model A's creation occurred a long time ago, but after the creation of Model V and Ciel's LiveMetals. It is left behind in ruins for the Chosen One that would carry on his plans: Grey.
-The Hunter's Guild was established centuries before ZXA, after the fall of Neo Arcadia and the 2 year peace period. They discovered the Ice Darts hermit crab mechaniloid during that timeframe.
-Soundsketch: Grey Capsule occurs anytime before ZXA and seemingly covers multiple time periods. Among other things, Pandora and Prometheus are discussing "Codename: Grey" and him being Albert's spare.
-Grey's creation postdates Model A's or occurred at approximately the same time. (14 years before ZX + Cold Sleep + Reploid Age Uncertainty.)
-Long ago the world was thrown into terror by Crickaleap mechaniloids. An outbreak of the hoppers resulted in hundreds of casualties and they have been much feared ever since.

Notes:
-Humans and Reploids alike are unaware of the existence as Cyber-Elfs. They have dissappeared.
-Both Human and Reploids are turned into elfs upon death through means seemingly related to Model W.
-The package Giro Express is ordered to transport is both Model X and Model Z. However, only Model X has recently been disovered. Model Z has been in Giro's possession for some time. Seemingly even 10 years ago.
-The equality laws allow humans to be given Machine Bodies for the sake of an extended lifespan and durability after a certain age. Humans that have been given machine bodies are given a collation ID - a Hu Number (Hu meaning Human) - to indicate their flesh body's retention. Reploids are allowed to have human mortality, finite lifespans, which are activated the moment the Electronic Brain is. Those people originally Reploid are marked with a triangle on their forehead.
-Three Wise Men have lived for several hundred years and were originally human. They've expanded their lifes by making use of Machine Bodies.
-Siarnaq, the Model P Mega Man was formerly a Hunter as an assassin. Ashe however does not appear to know him.
-Atlas, the Model F MegaMan was a military member of a dead country destroyed by Mavericks.
-Ashe is a descendant of Albert's from the family he left behind when he was still human.
-When Model A was created, ciphers were placed within him. These ciphers would unlock as Model A gained combat data. Subsequently all information of Albert's plans would be relayed to the Model A MegaMan. Intended to mimick Albert's abilities of True A-Trans which comes from Model W, Model A has the ability of A-trans. Though Albert named Model A as Model Albert after himself, the issue of the consciousness within the BioMetal is not adressed. It might or might not be the S-class Maverick Hunter Axl.
-It is uncertain wether or not the given age of Reploids matches its actual lifespan or wether it is simply appearence/personality age only. Furthermore, whilst certain Reploids start their life as children, not all Repliroids do. This uncertainty mostly affects Girouette and Grey's given age. The uncertainty of Grey's age is furthermore affected by a lack of aging whilst in Cold Sleep.
-Grey was intended as the Model A MegaMan. Albert's back up existence. In case Albert was ever defeated, Grey would take his place on the world's throne. He has no established life prior to becoming an experiment as he's DAN-003, a creation of Albert's.
-Though the 4 were given Biometals after the events of MegaMan ZX, their time in Cold Sleep is unknown.
-Giroutte Express as a company was created as part of Guardian to cover up Girouette's identity as a Chosen One. Employees and clients are unaware of Girouette's ties to Guardian. Girouette Express was established any time in Giro's lifetime before the Area H attack, after he had acquired Model Z and as a result of him being seen by Prairie wielding the Model Z. Prairie finally understood the reason for the order to protect raid survivors given by the First Commander and Girouette Express was established to enact this order. It is not clear wether Girouette was a Guardian before that one raid where Prairie witnessed him with the Model Z.
-It is uncertain when Slither Inc was first established by Serpent except that it most certainly postdates the destruction of Neo Arcadia and the 2 year peace period. It is however something he could have had even during his time as a Guardian. During the Cinq Ville crisis, his company was already around to step up against the Mavericks. It should be made clear that the Mavericks were a big factor in the energy crisis and that issue was mostly solved by force against the Mavericks through the establishing of a security force by Serpent. It is furthermore the case that his company seemingly employs System C.I.E.L. on grand scale. The system is also seemingly demonstrated in the Guardian's Grand Nuage, Guardian Base. Legion's Sage Trinity has not given it special mention during the revisit to Slither Inc HQ in ZXA and usage of the system should probably be seen as something normal.
-Vent and Aile both exist together within the universe of the ZX-series. However, there is a case of "same world's different story." In other words, two different stories are told in the world of ZX. In Vent's story, Vent and Aile both work at Girouette Express and by chance Vent is brought along with Girouette starting the events of the first ZX game, Aile is left behind at Girouette Express. In Aile's story, it is exactly the opposite. Vent's story then leads into Ashe's story where she acquires the Model A and Aile's story leads into Grey's Story. Regardless of whose story you are playing, these characters all exist together, all are Chosen Ones that have the potential to be Mega Men and their backstories have all happened. It is just that when Vent is a Mega Man, Aile can't be one. It is the same for the relation between Grey and Ashe, for them their respective intro stages are completed and the split happeneds when one becomes a Mega Man instead of the other. In the cases of an event being reliant on one of these 4 being a Mega Man that event is designated as belonging to either the Vent/Ashe Story or the Aile/Grey Story. However, it should be made clear that an event exclusive to one story probably has a counterpart in the other story. The ZX Anime Commercial proposes a third alternative story, where both Vent and Aile become a MegaMan, this is however not accepted in game canon.

Oddities:
-Giro acts as if the transformation is a first toward Vent. To Aile however he makes no such implication and refers to Model Z as his partner. By also noting that Aile doesn't know how to fight, he indirectly implies he does know how to fight and thus wielded the Biometal for a longer time than Vent/Aile. The truth is he had Model Z from the start. He lied to Vent, production staff theorize this is because of the different feelings he holds for Aile compared to Vent.
-Many characters refer to the events of Zero4 as hundreds of years ago. Model L only refers to it as a hundred years ago, a mistranslation, she too refers to multiple hundred years. Furthermore, an interview with ZX's producer reveals ZX is actually 200 years after ZERO, despite this not being stated explicitly ingame. Thus making all potential other single hundred year entries incorrect.
-A great wartime cameraman with unspecified gender is mentioned in ZX. This probably Neige from ZERO4. However, the english game refers to this person as male whilst the japanese game is gender ambigious on the matter.
-It is said that the BioMetal Model X was left behind by the First Commander after she made it. The mission description for the Model P pseudoroid Protectos however reads that this area is a lab with a similar layout to the one where the first commander "discovered" Model X.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=(ZERO) Elf Wars]Elf Wars:

X^X AD:
= The Dark Elf program is copied, and "Baby Elves" begin to appear. These Elves are used to control Reploids and turn them into Mavericks.
= Weil takes Zero's original body and because of his special connection to the Virus, intends to use it for purposes that Zero's original creator had also once intended, taking over the world; Zero is to become the Messiah of Weil's new world order. Zero is upgraded by giving him armor to enhance his abilities and make him specifically function with Dark Elf. Zero's body becomes Omega, the Devil Reploid. Omega appears during the closing of the war as Weil employs troops which resemble Neo Arcadia's great Mechaniloids: Golem. They are lead by Omega. Omega never obtains Dark Elf in the war. (MMZOCW disclaimer)
= Zero appears in a copy body to fight. Dark Elf is seemingly reclaimed from Weil, is once notably used by Zero. And the Reploids controlled by the altered Mother Elf ended the war. The final battle of the Elf Wars occurs. X and Zero (copy body) face off against Omega, but Omega loses the battle by way of X and Zero's "Final Strik.e"
= Fenri Lunaedge, a military commander, perishes at some unknown point in the Elf Wars (though his affiliation is unknown at the time of his death).

X^X AD:
= Zero (copy body) decides that his purpose in life isn't meant for destruction and fears he might become a disturbing presence. He asks a scientist to seal him away without intend to wake up. The location, which is near the vicinity of Dr. Weil's former laboratory, has a door which reads "ZERO", and computers containing information on Zero and his weaponry. X discovers Zero trying to seal himself and tries to talk Zero out of it. Zero tries to assure X this is the right thing, telling him that he's constantly wondering as to why Reploids fight eachother and he states that with him around, the bloodstained history will repeat itself. X disagrees and orders the scientist to stop the sealing. However, Zero's sealing is over halfway complete, and cannot be reversed.
= Dr. Weil is illegally punished by the people of that time, a procedure is developed to lenghten Dr. Weil's lifespan; his old body is put into a rejuvinating armour that recovers his body from damage, not allowing it to die. Dr. Weil is then banished. Forced to live his life in a world without light or nature, constantly dying but not allowed to die, constantly in pain for all eternity.
=Omega is ejected into space onboard the Forbidden Ark in order to avoid another Elf War.
=The pro-mankind, utopic nation buried "Human Weil"'s grave sin into history's darkness without revealing it. Then a very long time made even the people of that Neo Arcadia forget about Weil's risky acts. People have been deceiving others for the sake of their own reputation.

X^X AD:
= X creates the city of "Neo Arcadia" at the center of Rebirth as a refuge for all the humans. Harpuia, Phantom, Fefnir, and Leviathan eventually become the "Four Guardians" of the city, and each commands their own unit (similar to the division of the Maverick Hunters) - Harpuia leads the Rekku Army, Fefnir leads the Jin'en Army, Leviathan leads the Meikai Army, and Phantom leads the Zan'ei Army. * 2 *3

*1 Official sources on occasion refer to Elf Wars as a part of the Maverick Wars. The Maverick Wars endgame to be precise. The datafile recovered from the Sunken Library notes that near the end of the Maverick Wars, many cyber-elves were used. And that that moment till the end of fighting is referred to as Elf Wars. The datafile does not make mention of the Cyber Elf abuse being before or after the official end of the Maverick Wars by X. There's also little indication of any real prolonged period of peace after X ended the Maverick Wars.

For the purpose of this topic, the line between Maverick Wars and Elf Wars being blurry, a definite seperation is made defining the Maverick Wars as the fighting occuring before Weil cursed Mother Elf and Elf Wars being the four year period of fighting afterward. The combination of the Maverick and Elf Wars being referred to as the Maverick War “Era.”

Also of note is the indefinite lenght of the Maverick Wars. X mentioned having fought a century since Zero disappeared, and Zero notably disappeared twice by means of sealing himself. As there was no noted war after Neo Arcadia’s creation and X was present at the second sealing, this line is taken to mean the Maverick Wars lasted nearly a century after Zero’s initial seal. Zero’s initial seal which by all accounts should occur after all X-series games including the 22XX timed game of Command Mission.

*2 Statements on presence of "Neo Arcadia" at this point time are contradictory. Weil was from Neo Arcadia and was a scientist that worked in Neo Arcadia "like" Ciel. Other statements note that without doubt Neo Arcadia was founded after Elf Wars. It appears that Neo Arcadia’s creation was a prolonged intended thing that did not come to full fruition untill after the Elf Wars. The proof of this lies with the project to create DNA altered humans which predates Neo Arcadia yet was done for the sake of Neo Arcadia. Further proof lies with the clear presence of the Neo Arcadian logo on the entrance to Dr. Weil’s lab and on his rejuvinating armor, each predate Neo Arcadia by X. It can also be thought of as referring to having worked in the vicinity of what later would become Neo Arcadia.

*3 The Big4 are shrouded with timeline placement mystery. From what’s said, it can be deduced that they were made during the Maverick War era. It’s also noted with the Shining Arms that they should have fought in the Maverick War era. Unclear wether it is Maverick Wars or Elf Wars, see *1.

Despite their fighting presence, it does not appear they ever met Zero and it’s said their essential purpose was to improve the Earth's environment in it's state after the war. (The accumilated damage of the Maverick Wars and most notably Eurasia’s Earth Crisis. Harpuia is tasked with repairing the skies and confining humans to biospheres, and Leviathan is charged with repairing the seas) Notes are also made that despite this non combat purpose, they were equipped with weapons and the like.

After Elf Wars, there was a notable time of peace and it’s uncertain wether they became Guardians directly at the establishment of Neo Arcadia or merely the moment the Resistance came about. Furthermore, Phantom and his (Zan’ei?) unit were said to have at one point, before becoming an anti-resistance intelligence unit, been X’s personal safeguard and defenders. Maverick War era or peace time after Elf Wars not clearly said. It is furthermore entirely possible that prior to the Earth Recovery operations they were Maverick Hunters, with Zero’s dissappearence, there is a certain nessecity.

MMZOCW Disclaimer: Certain concept mentioned in the final interview section of MMZOCW might or might not reflect the final product. However, for many of these concepts, proof can be seen within the games and other sections of the book.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=(ZERO) Neo Arcadia Era]Neo Arcadia Era:

X^X AD:
=X contains the Dark Elf inside Yggdrasil (The "Tree of Life") inside Neo Arcadia's core, and sacrifices the use of his own body to act as the seal. *4
= Principal characters Montagne, Rafale, Neige, Tempete, and Tornado are all born (although no specific dates are given, they are all born within the same time period. Montagne was born in Area A 0076). -> Ciel is born, genetically enhanced from birth . (14 years before the events of ZERO1) Of the children of the children of those genetically enhanced during the Maverick War Era, she is the most brilliant. -> Brise is born. (Granddaughter of the human girl that met Andrew during his time as Teacher.)

X^X AD:
= Ciel, (TELOS: guessed aged 5-6 years. MMZOCW: officially aged 9 years), with the ability to learn and imitate others from simply watching she is able to create a Reploid from X’s DNA with X’s design; the Reploid secretly known as "Copy X". Citizens of Neo Arcadia are kept under the impression that Copy X is still the original, or at the very least, the mind of the original placed in a new body, and no questions are asked.

X^X AD:
= A shortage of Energen Crystals manifests itself as the years pass. Concern grows about the number of Reploids and their energy consumption. This marks the beginning of the Energy Crisis and the Resistance. The number of Maverick arrests and convictions by Copy-X increase under false pretenses to dispose of Reploids for the sake of energy preservance and Copy-X’s own desire to be labeled a hero by the Humans whom he protects.
= Typhon is born.

X^X AD:
= Ciel, who at first aided the government in the disposal of Reploids begins to realize what’s going on. Seeing what her creation has become, flees with some of the Reploids from Neo Arcadia, forming a Reploid Resistance led by herself. Known Core Members of this resistance are Milan and Colbor.
= Ciel discovers a Reploid girl falsely accused of being Maverick, she helps the girl from persecution and takes care of her from that point on. As a Reploid, she merely had a serial number for a name, so she decided to give the girl one: Alouette. At some later point in time Alouette is given a stuffed animal by Ciel, whom she conciders her older sister, which she treasures ever since.

X^X AD:
= The Resistance engages in battle after battle against Neo Arcadia's military, but suffers massive defeats. As a result, Ciel searches for the Legendary Reploid, Zero, to aid the Resistance. She believes that if anyone can stop X, it's his former partner.

X^X AD:
= Events of MegaManZERO || (Record1: Clockwork Apple => Decision: Eight Gentle Judges => Record2: Irregular Passion) || RTRZ Drama Tracks *0

X^X AD:
Elpizo joins the Resistance which HE-22 belongs to and with the aid of HE-22 steals a Baby Elf from Area-7. *5

X^X AD:
= Zero wanders the desert for a whole year, battling Neo Arcadia's forces.
= Ciel and her Resistance group flee their base as it has been compromised by Neo Arcadia, and link up with the group Elpizo joined. They establish a new base and Elpizo becomes the newly appointed commander of the Resistance.
= Harpuia secretly takes control of Neo Arcadia to control any riots, as the Government publically denies the destruction of Copy X.

X^X AD:
= Events of MegaManZERO2 || Diary: Alouette's Good Day.

X^X AD:
= The Forbidden Ark crashes to Earth and lands in the Frozen Wasteland. Dr. Weil locates the Ark.
= Dr. Weil reconstructs Copy X (as Copy X MK2).
= Neo Arcadia discovers the Forbidden Ark and investigates. The Resistance does too, but Zero has a bad feeling about this. Ciel and her resistance investigate the Ark either way.

X^X AD:
=Events of MegaManZERO3 (2 months after ZERO2. -Vile’s Incident: Dr. Weil invokes Ordinance 8 after Copy X’s destruction on April 23 and assumes control of the city. - MMZOCW: Harpuia, Fefnir, Leviathan perished in Omega’s explosion. -) || (Will1: Vile Numbers (After intro stage, before 4 downed) => Will2: Light and Shadow => Will3: Stand and Fight => Will4: With Our Justice (Will2~4, after Zero facing Phantom, before Original Zero's defeat => Retrospect1: Elf Wars *0 (After X says his lasts words.) => Retrospect2: Dream's Never End)

X^X AD:
= Dr. Weil's iron rule over Neo Arcadia takes its toll and the city falls into disrepair. Humans begin fleeing the city to head for Area Zero so they can start a human settlement free from Dr. Dr. Weil's rule.
= Zero and some of the Resistance, including Ciel, embark upon an extended road trip to help humans and Reploids scattered across the wild.

X^X AD:
= Events of MegaManZERO4 (Several months after ZERO3 – Vile’s Incident: Ragnarok’s main cannon struck the center of Neo Arcadia on 3:31 PM and within seconds, more than 20 million people lost their lives- Vile’s Incident: Nighttime of December 16: Cyber-elf X, Phantom, and the three Guardians watch as Ragnarok falls apart during Zero's final battle with Dr. Weil. This scene has been labeled fanservice and it’s canonical status is questionable – Remaining Big4 were theorized by Capcom to help humans elsewhere on Earth but this is disproven by MMZOCW which noted their demise in ZERO3.) || Ragnarok Records *0

X^X AD:
= The remnants of Neo Arcadia's military are disarmed by the survivors of Ragnarok. Peace finally resumes after the bitter centuries of war. Combat Reploids that protected humans like the Pantheons now no longer carry weapons, instead they work on repair and care of children; guns are replaced by cradels and diapers. A baby boom is implied.
= Neo Arcadian survivors, instead of relying on the ruins of Neo Arcadia move to it’s perifery and many seek to establish new lives in Area Zero where nature has began restoring itself.

X^X AD:
= Ciel and members of the former Resistance, Neige’s Caravan and others, stand at a well in Area Zero. Zero is still missing.

X^X AD:
= Montagne establishes the report on Vile’s Incident with help of Neige and many others.

X^X AD:
= Events of the MegaManZX series occurs.

Notable Events:
= Occuring after the start of rebellion, before ZERO3: Neige was reporting on the war out in the field. She was attacked by Mavericks in the process. Craft saved her, this was their first meeting. At some point after their initial meeting, Neige went with Craft on an expedition, reporting on combat Reploids that fought for the humans, during this expedition the two fell in love, a picture of those two was taken and later included in Montagne’s report about Vile’s Incident. Through this report on combat Reploids by Neige, the common people of Neo Arcadia began to see Craft as a friendly Reploid, very much unlike the Big4, who were wardens. However, when Weil took control of Neo Arcadia however, the two seperated and Craft was enlisted as part of Weil’s Ragnarok Strategy for the sole purpose of abusing his status of being close to the humans. Using Craft, Weil spread despair into their hearts.

It is unclear how close to Elf Wars X sealed the Dark Elf using his body. Being a long time after Elf Wars begs the question why Dark Elf wasn’t sealed earlier, or if she was, why X needed to use his body at this time. Dark Elf running loose for nearly a century does not make sense.

With Ciel’s age of 14, X dissappearing a long time ago is also quite nonsensical, Neo Arcadia would have been without a ruler for decades, and the creation of Copy-X was very much a thing that needed to be done quickly.

The current accepted explanation for this lies with the Energy Crisis. Dark Elf would have to be sealed immediately after Elf Wars. Her seal using up a lot of energy. With an Energy shortage becoming more and more reality, X at some point would be required to sacrifice his body’s power to keep her at bay now that the seal operates on less energy. This thought goes along with the notion that Elpis damaging the seal but not X’s body can cause Dark Elf to partially awaken. However, it should be noted that the true Energy Crisis did not occur untill after Copy-X was created. In this theory X was thus delaying the crisis by using his body to lessen Yggdrasil energy requirement.

There’s a high probability that the Area-7 TK-31 mentioned is infact the Forest of Dysis in which the second Baby Elf was found. Elpis speaks clearly in plural about Area-7 and it’s quite convenient that he found the second one so easily. If we’re to assume Area-7 is Dysis, then Elpis met some unexpected resistance that stopped him from obtaining more than one. It’s very likely Ourobuckle was the one in his way, as Ourobuckle makes mention of some unknown soldier that stole a Baby Elf, expressing this as the reason why he lost in combat against Zero. However, this could just as easily refer to the theft of the second Baby Elf by the resistance.

Timeline of Andrew

X^X AD:
= Andrew was a sailor onboard a yellow vessel and sailed the seas.
=It is presumed that it’s during this time period he met his future wife, a human girl, in the harbor while hauling goods. They eventually married and Andrew settled down. *6

X^X AD:
= Andrew, already an old Reploid notes being a Breadmaker in a bread factory in a small village. There was a clean and beautiful creek near the factory. At one point he teaches his secret recipe to a human male who turns out to be the great great great great great great grandfather of Lucia from ZX. He mentions having very happy days as a baker, until a certain incident which saddens him.

X^X AD:
= Andrew is now a teacher, and it’s recorded that he met a human girl who was Brise’s grandmother. Andrew tells a story of this girl about lunch and clovers, and she still remembers him fondly, speaking of her kind Reploid teacher to her grandchild. Andrew notes that during this time, there were many humans unlike today.

X^X AD:
= Andrew’s human wife has become very old and begins to shy away from the old being, but young looking Andrew. As a result, Andrew has Ciel turn him into an old man. His wife has long since passed away *6
= Andrew joins the resistance after the Energy Crisis forces false Reploid persucation.

Andrew’s stories, which at first glance appear to be sensical are riddled with inconstancies. Being converted to an old man, his thought circuit seems to be slightly damaged. He often forgets people and faces and events. As such his words are hard to take at face value. Due to this, his timeline is seperated from the rest of the ZERO-series timeline.

Notable is his time as a teacher when he met Brise’s grandmother. He says there were many humans unlike today. One has to wonder how the quantity of humans decreased since then, as Elf Wars seems to be too far off for the grandmother of a teen girl to have experienced. Perhaps the Resistance has taken more human lives than we’re aware of? Ofcourse, Elf Wars might be less far away from now than we think, a century of time passage is quite variable in the Rockman universe. That combined with human life span and fertility changes due to medical advancement make our picture blurry.

Similairly is the incident he noted during his breadmaking days; it should have been a time of peace; what could this incident have been? Also notable is that even during his breadmaking days, he’s concidered “old.” In the location of this breadmaking factory is another hint that Andrew’s story might be in regards to pre Elf Wars times: he worked in a village, near a creek. But nature was destroyed? Wouldn’t he have lived in the city of Neo Arcadia? Maybe the amount of generations Lucia speaks of contain a hint here, but Lucia lived 200 years after Andrew, her word is subject to error, much like Andrew’s is.

If we establish that his time as a teacher and breadmaker occur much longer ago, pre Elf Wars, then it has odd effects on his time as a sailor and meeting his wife. Andrew mentions a yellow vessel, and coincidentally yellow vessels are shown in ZERO1, being remnants of the Repli Sea Force now in use by Neo Arcadia. Maybe he was with Repli Force once?

We’re left to wonder how it could have been Ciel that altered him when all these events occured so long ago. Maybe he was back at working at the harbor long after his teaching days? Or perhaps Andrew with his lacking memory confused Ciel with her ancestor? Events pertaining his wife in regards to his sailor -> bread -> teacher times and in regards to the rest of ZERO are incredibly variable. Andrew is thus very much a timeline enigma.

Ofcourse, all of the above might be nothing more than overanalyzing things badly worded and settings we don’t entirely understand. Perhaps “back then there were many humans” is moreso in reference to his location. There are no humans other than Ciel in the resistance base. And though we haven’t any implication prior to Andrew’s words, for all we know villages like the one he mentioned indeed exist outside of Neo Arcadia’s city blocks. The creek might also not be as lively or natural as one would thing from our current day vision of a creek. The incident at the factory might even not be irregular related. It’s all possible. Taking to mind the above is certainly the easiest explanation in terms of timeline placement of all events. He certainly speaks of his sailor, breadmaking and teaching days as if they were during peace time.

For purposes of understanding the story of ZERO, his sailor days could have occured at any time, Maverick Wars, Elf Wars and beyond, but his meeting his wife should have been after shortly after Elf Wars, no doubt. That’s the only way to make sense of Ciel turning him into an old man at the time that she did. The aforemented variable nature of all these events should only be kept in mind incase new information comes about disproving the post Elf Wars vision of Andrew’s life story.[/spoiler]

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:03 AM
which reminds me, X's timeline mentions the Hunter general to having whiskers akin to General... is there any artwork of this guy? ive always wondered bout this pre X5 General.

Posted on: November 15, 2008, 23:57:44
hey Vixy, since were on the topic of the megaman movie over in the News board, could you recover the first post in the thread i made about the movie/ I had linked to a DL of a Zip containing various Goodies from the Eddie lebron MM movie, Pictures, the trailer, a in progress look at Bombman, and even Concept art of Ggutsman. think it can be recovered...?

Offline MegaPsycho

• Psychopath
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: December 03, 2008, 09:02:13 AM
Sad sad, guess I'm never gonna see my most perfect copies of my old fan fics again.  :'(

"Those who speak in riddles, and riddle the ignorant, often get shot and riddled with holes, by the ignorant."

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:50 PM
Where do you find the old ecchi pics of the old ecchi thread?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: December 09, 2008, 12:53:51 AM
Anyone requested the NEW Stolen *BLEEP* Thread, or is that one completely lost?

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: December 09, 2008, 10:39:53 AM
Recovering Zan's two fanfiction threads (Elf War and Chosen Ones) would be nice.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: December 09, 2008, 07:17:34 PM
If you can get my pantsless adventure back that'd be great, otherwise I'm not going to redo all that text. (I've got all the panels, just not the accompanying text)
This.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: December 16, 2008, 03:08:52 AM
We need to post and pin  some of those time lines again.