Sakura Leic · 2815048

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11200 on: August 10, 2010, 05:32:49 AM
What's happening this time?

The game I'm logging has gone into Extra Innings, which means I'm here longer than I should be! XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #11201 on: August 10, 2010, 05:33:22 AM
The game I'm logging has gone into Extra Innings, which means I'm here longer than I should be! XD
I see.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11202 on: August 10, 2010, 05:35:56 AM
And now the Brewers are looking to tie it in the bottom of the 10th. If they are going to tie it, they need to have the decency to take the lead/win the game. DO NOT TIE IT, BREW CREW!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11203 on: August 10, 2010, 05:38:13 AM
Fasinating.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11204 on: August 10, 2010, 05:38:41 AM
"I wonder if anyone else has 'Return to topics after posting by default' enabled."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11205 on: August 10, 2010, 05:39:09 AM
FINALLY OVER. PB CAN GO HOME!  More importantly, PB won't miss his bus! XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11206 on: August 10, 2010, 05:43:35 AM
That was fast.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11207 on: August 10, 2010, 05:59:33 AM
Do you at least get overtime pay?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11208 on: August 10, 2010, 06:00:17 AM
FINALLY OVER. PB CAN GO HOME!  More importantly, PB won't miss his bus! XD

Got a light buzz? 8D

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11209 on: August 10, 2010, 06:39:18 AM
Do you at least get overtime pay?

Only for long rain delays, sometimes.

I get $70 per game ($85 if it's a game after 9), so it means that no matter how long the game is, I get a straight $70/$85.  It's a good thing really, and it's why I hope for quick, 3 hour or lower games. The sooner the game ends, the sooner I can leave. LoL, so when it goes into extra innings, it sucks! XD

In the long run though, I absolutely love my job.

Got a light buzz? 8D

....what?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11210 on: August 10, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
....what?

Sorry, I thought it was a drinking game, knowing you.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11211 on: August 10, 2010, 06:56:27 AM
Sorry, I thought it was a drinking game, knowing you.
...Since when do drinking games have innings, more importantly why the heck would PB get a job to make logs about drinking games?  Honestly you really should think a bit more before you post.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11212 on: August 10, 2010, 07:32:59 AM
...Since when do drinking games have innings, more importantly why the heck would PB get a job to make logs about drinking games?  Honestly you really should think a bit more before you post.

Agreed. Also, I don't drink! XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11213 on: August 10, 2010, 07:53:31 AM
Agreed. Also, I don't drink! XD
Thank god. 

My brother is a responsible drinker, he's 21 right now, since he only drinks once in a while.  But his friends, who are either older guys, or under age girls really don't know when to stop drinking or think about the reprocussions.  I mean I can understand the guys but not the guy who is supposed to be the designated driver I mean really does he really think he can even drink one beer if he's given that responsiblity? 

And the girls are worse, one of them had a mandatory meeting at her job at 8:00 and she was drinking at 4:00 in the morning complaining about how she was going to get there when she was drunk.  My brother was trying in vain to tell her to go to bed but of course logic does not get to a drunk person very clearly.  Because of this my brother had to stay there until 5:00 to make sure everything was okay. 

This same girl has had warnings about her and her 2 room mates being evicted from their appartment.  One of the girls is away and is the most responsible one out of them, and it would really suck for her to find out she can't live there anymore, but at the same time he really hopes the other 2 get evicted.

Another time a girl got drunk and well...I don't want to really say it, but let's just say it was the most drangerous thing that you could do while being drunk, that is not killing someone, and she did it in the backyard.

I honestly don't know what about my brother attracts these stupid bitchy girls that don't care about anything but themselves and their pleasure.  I would never keep friends like that but my brother is too nice.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11214 on: August 10, 2010, 08:51:52 AM
Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with people who do drink. For me, it's just a personal choice, plus I can't stand the taste of alcohol, and since I'm very picky about my tastes, I just don't bother. Plus I have Mango Lemonade, which is all the fuel I need.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11215 on: August 10, 2010, 08:55:05 AM
Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with people who do drink. For me, it's just a personal choice, plus I can't stand the taste of alcohol, and since I'm very picky about my tastes, I just don't bother. Plus I have Mango Lemonade, which is all the fuel I need.
Yeah that too. I have a feeling I would hate it too since I too have picky tastes, though mine seem to be a bit strong, and I hate bitter things.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11216 on: August 10, 2010, 09:04:14 AM
Yeah that too. I have a feeling I would hate it too since I too have picky tastes, though mine seem to be a bit strong, and I hate bitter things.

Well who knows what college life has in store for you, young one! But hey, if you don't like it, don't drink it! XD

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #11217 on: August 10, 2010, 09:05:06 AM
I've had sips of a few beer's my Dad has bought (He is, in every sense of the word, a beer snob.) Its all very bitter stuff, which is what he likes. He also snobs in Coffee, Cigars, and Wine. Which I would assume comes from his being around Rich Doctors all day at work.

Archer

Reply #11218 on: August 10, 2010, 11:29:36 AM
Getting turned down for jobs left and right.

sigh. Ah well, at least my missing cat turned up.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11219 on: August 10, 2010, 01:06:15 PM
Thank god. 

My brother is a responsible drinker, he's 21 right now, since he only drinks once in a while.  But his friends, who are either older guys, or under age girls really don't know when to stop drinking or think about the reprocussions.  I mean I can understand the guys but not the guy who is supposed to be the designated driver I mean really does he really think he can even drink one beer if he's given that responsiblity? 

And the girls are worse, one of them had a mandatory meeting at her job at 8:00 and she was drinking at 4:00 in the morning complaining about how she was going to get there when she was drunk.  My brother was trying in vain to tell her to go to bed but of course logic does not get to a drunk person very clearly.  Because of this my brother had to stay there until 5:00 to make sure everything was okay. 

This same girl has had warnings about her and her 2 room mates being evicted from their appartment.  One of the girls is away and is the most responsible one out of them, and it would really suck for her to find out she can't live there anymore, but at the same time he really hopes the other 2 get evicted.

Another time a girl got drunk and well...I don't want to really say it, but let's just say it was the most drangerous thing that you could do while being drunk, that is not killing someone, and she did it in the backyard.

I honestly don't know what about my brother attracts these stupid bitchy girls that don't care about anything but themselves and their pleasure.  I would never keep friends like that but my brother is too nice.
Drinking controlably and in a classy way is the only way to drink respectably. And getting drunk is an art, not something you just do randomly and then wake up on somebody else's bed with a pile of regrets. I hate guys (and girls) who treat it so disrespectfully. Me, I use it for stuff like listening to Pink Floyd albums while hanging out with friends. It rules.

And as far as I can understand, you've never tried alcohol. Just do yourself a favor. Never pick up a beer, or whisky, or any of that crap. Do at least, sooner or later, try a sip of a drink like some really light wine, or ideally, sangria. Sangria specially tastes like fruit juice with a very light grazing of alcohol, which essencially just adds a little spice at the bottom. I didn't like alcohol either, and had very bad drinking examples from my father. But learning to drink responsibly is something very important, and if you drink about one glass of wine per week, every week, it's very good for your heart in the long run. Around here, there's a VERY minimal number of heart attacks because of that.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #11220 on: August 10, 2010, 04:31:40 PM
And as far as I can understand, you've never tried alcohol. Just do yourself a favor. Never pick up a beer, or whisky, or any of that crap. Do at least, sooner or later, try a sip of a drink like some really light wine, or ideally, sangria. Sangria specially tastes like fruit juice with a very light grazing of alcohol, which essencially just adds a little spice at the bottom. I didn't like alcohol either, and had very bad drinking examples from my father. But learning to drink responsibly is something very important, and if you drink about one glass of wine per week, every week, it's very good for your heart in the long run. Around here, there's a VERY minimal number of heart attacks because of that.
That and McDonald's isn't a [tornado fang]ing staple foodstuff on your side of the rock.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #11221 on: August 10, 2010, 09:07:51 PM
That and McDonald's isn't a [tornado fang]ing staple foodstuff on your side of the rock.

Speaking of McDonalds...

I need to talk to my [tornado fang]ing scheduler. I've been getting one DAY a week for the past 3 weeks, and last week I didn't get any hours at all! Its not like i'm not doing a good job, my Second review and nothing I did was below standards.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11222 on: August 10, 2010, 09:18:11 PM
Of course not I don't even go there anymore, but if I was forced to go to McDonalds the only things I would get would be fries, a McFlurry, and a Fruit Smoothie.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #11223 on: August 10, 2010, 09:22:16 PM
I could make a horrible joke about that, but I make myself facepalm just by thinking about it...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11224 on: August 10, 2010, 09:24:17 PM
I could make a horrible joke about that, but I make myself facepalm just by thinking about it...
Like I said only if I was forced too.