Sakura Leic · 2815138

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #6825 on: November 20, 2009, 12:06:29 AM
How 'bout we also take out that guy that keeps producing [parasitic bomb]-y video game-based movies?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6826 on: November 20, 2009, 12:08:31 AM
Dunno about you guys, I'd rather make real shitty adaptions of thier works instead.  8D

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6827 on: November 20, 2009, 12:09:34 AM
Uwe Boll? Sure why the hell not! Uh, we arent planning anything at all, anyone else wanna chip in some hate?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6828 on: November 20, 2009, 02:03:08 AM
Dunno about you guys, I'd rather make real shitty adaptions of thier works instead.  8D

VAMPIRE MOVIE, FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EPIC MOVIE AND MEET THE SPARTANS.

Somebody, fund it.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6829 on: November 20, 2009, 02:19:43 AM
Oh god, please tell me your kidding please PLEASE tell me your kidding -u-'!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6830 on: November 20, 2009, 02:22:17 AM
I'd personally love to see it come into existance, Just to see how they make fun of Twilight.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6831 on: November 20, 2009, 02:25:51 AM
Uh okay....Ill just...calm down now. I going to see the vmapires assistant and 2012 sometime soon. I hope.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6832 on: November 20, 2009, 03:58:07 AM
"F!SH WURLD, A GAME ANYONE CAN ENJOY. BUY, SELL, AND STEAL OTHER'S FISH FOR THE MERRYMENT OF UNECESSARY GRINDING. AVAILABLE NOW IN FLACKBAWK GAMES."

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6833 on: November 20, 2009, 04:09:27 AM
"F!SH WURLD, A GAME ANYONE CAN ENJOY. BUY, SELL, AND STEAL OTHER'S FISH FOR THE MERRYMENT OF UNECESSARY GRINDING. AVAILABLE NOW IN FLACKBAWK GAMES."
Werent those guys, like sent to jail becuase they wanted to resseruct the power of ATARI 2600. I cannot be achieved, for many reasons.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6834 on: November 20, 2009, 04:18:47 AM

Sounds like Farmville to me...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6835 on: November 20, 2009, 04:30:47 AM
Me too, you know they actually will give you in game money in exhcange for private information? I know no one is stupid enoguh to do so, but to qoute a simpsons character, and by that I mean Moe "Think of the children! Wont somebody please think of the children?" Tis true, saw it on ENN.

Archer

Reply #6836 on: November 20, 2009, 04:38:19 AM
So I forced into seeing the new Twilight movie today.

...that was...yeah...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6837 on: November 20, 2009, 04:40:28 AM
How did you get forced into seeing it? Girlfriend? Anyway... How painful was it?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6838 on: November 20, 2009, 04:41:39 AM
So I forced into seeing the new Twilight movie today.

...that was...yeah...
Boy do I feel sorry for you...at least it was a uh.....moving....picture....fan service....on another note, when are they making the Gregor the Overlander movie and that Artemis Fowl one?

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #6839 on: November 20, 2009, 04:46:05 AM
How 'bout we also take out that guy that keeps producing [parasitic bomb]-y video game-based movies?
Somebody please do so soon. Send him to the electric chair (but let's set aside some time for ourselves to say some stuff to him). The sooner the better.

That damn hack. He deserves to be lobotomized.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6840 on: November 20, 2009, 04:48:19 AM
  (but let's set aside some time for ourselves to say some stuff to him).
Forget words, my anger for him transcends my love of words. Lets just ask a bunch of questions he wont know the answer to and slap him for everytime he says a letter, and when he uses a letter twice, we throw hot coffee all over his face!

Archer

Reply #6841 on: November 20, 2009, 05:00:16 AM
How painful was it?
I don't wanna talk about it.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6842 on: November 20, 2009, 05:01:38 AM
Its okay man, I would die a little on the inside if I was forced to go see that god-awful movie.

aaaand night night, this black mage must recharge his....mana....cannon no wait thats TOS, nevermind, just g'night.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #6843 on: November 20, 2009, 07:36:57 AM
Hmm, what should I eat for tonight?

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #6844 on: November 20, 2009, 07:57:11 AM
I wonder.... If someone actually succeeded in making a good video game-based movie, honest and for truely, would it get good reviews, or would people hate it just because it's video game-based?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6845 on: November 20, 2009, 08:49:35 AM
"Yo got 2 weeks to do this homework and it has to be wonderful."

Those words still stuck in my head. My art teacher always stab me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6846 on: November 20, 2009, 11:25:18 AM
I don't like the RPM Awards, and yet I'm putting in some bids for some votes.  God, what is wrong with me?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6847 on: November 20, 2009, 11:29:08 AM
Oh, it's totally my fault baby!  If you want, you can give me a spanking!   8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #6848 on: November 20, 2009, 07:37:40 PM
Communism didn't work. Fascism didn't work. Monarchism barely works. Democracy only somehow works. Anarchism probably wouldn't work either.

So I'm going to create my own form of government. It shall be called "Magnificism". It would work on a number of basic principles:

- Quasi-monarchy, with elements of democracy and anarchism; I would place myself as the head of state - my title being The Magnificent One - and decide who gets to be in my parliament, with feedback, suggestions and opinions from the voting public. They run the country for me, though I would be in charge of the general nation as a whole/total. Political parties and trade unions allowed. The people would be granted a good deal of freedom to do what they like, within the established laws.

- Law would be enforced by standard police officers, with the special forces unit - the "Top Trumps" - acting as a sort of benevolent "secret police" to ensure all is going well. The laws would be fairly lenient, and a good deal of freedom - as previously stated - would be granted; provided the people show responsibility. If they step out of line, the Top Trumps will punish them accordingly. Citizens are encouraged to behave accordingly and report any breaking of the law, no matter how small, in order to ensure everyone plays fair.

- Punishment based on a policy of "poetic justice", with the punishment fitting the crime. The victim(s) and/or relatives/friends of the victim(s) would be allowed decide the punishment and, if it is deemed an acceptable method of delivering justice, they may carry out the punishment themselves (if they so choose). This is preceeded by a court trial, where the offender can plead their case.

- Friendly relations, diplomacy, a policy of open neutrality and being nice to others is inherent in this form of government. Our motto would be Bill and Ted's famous speech, "Be excellent to eachother".

- Morally and humanistically, everyone is equal under the eyes of Magnificism. People are encouraged to accept The Magnificent One as the head of state, but they don't have to like him if they don't want to. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and all suggestions are considered. There is no cult of personality or cencorship. All people are encouraged to make their own decisions. However, it is not anarchy; the laws, while somewhat lenient, are there to protect the people. Anyone caught breaking them is punished accordingly, not because they have angered The Magnificent One or acted against his will, but because they have done wrong and not considered the rights of other people. Fair is fair.

N.B. Just in case anyone is getting annoyed or puzzled, I am, of course, joking. I'm only taking the mick out of politics. Don't eat me. Thanks.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6849 on: November 20, 2009, 09:24:20 PM
Communism didn't work. Fascism didn't work. Monarchism barely works. Democracy only somehow works. Anarchism probably wouldn't work either.

So I'm going to create my own form of government. It shall be called "Magnificism". It would work on a number of basic principles:

- Quasi-monarchy, with elements of democracy and anarchism; I would place myself as the head of state - my title being The Magnificent One - and decide who gets to be in my parliament, with feedback, suggestions and opinions from the voting public. They run the country for me, though I would be in charge of the general nation as a whole/total. Political parties and trade unions allowed. The people would be granted a good deal of freedom to do what they like, within the established laws.

- Law would be enforced by standard police officers, with the special forces unit - the "Top Trumps" - acting as a sort of benevolent "secret police" to ensure all is going well. The laws would be fairly lenient, and a good deal of freedom - as previously stated - would be granted; provided the people show responsibility. If they step out of line, the Top Trumps will punish them accordingly. Citizens are encouraged to behave accordingly and report any breaking of the law, no matter how small, in order to ensure everyone plays fair.

- Punishment based on a policy of "poetic justice", with the punishment fitting the crime. The victim(s) and/or relatives/friends of the victim(s) would be allowed decide the punishment and, if it is deemed an acceptable method of delivering justice, they may carry out the punishment themselves (if they so choose). This is preceeded by a court trial, where the offender can plead their case.

- Friendly relations, diplomacy, a policy of open neutrality and being nice to others is inherent in this form of government. Our motto would be Bill and Ted's famous speech, "Be excellent to eachother".

- Morally and humanistically, everyone is equal under the eyes of Magnificism. People are encouraged to accept The Magnificent One as the head of state, but they don't have to like him if they don't want to. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and all suggestions are considered. There is no cult of personality or cencorship. All people are encouraged to make their own decisions. However, it is not anarchy; the laws, while somewhat lenient, are there to protect the people. Anyone caught breaking them is punished accordingly, not because they have angered The Magnificent One or acted against his will, but because they have done wrong and not considered the rights of other people. Fair is fair.

N.B. Just in case anyone is getting annoyed or puzzled, I am, of course, joking. I'm only taking the mick out of politics. Don't eat me. Thanks.
That's the longest thinking I've ever seen...

"I want to hear about BASEBALL!"