Alice in Entropy · 44822

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05:17 PM
I see....yo maniac!
He yelled at Strange Pyro.
Go and find the grenade launcher, I think we got our new Demoman. You , he looked at the recruit ,Ya will show me what ya got kid! BTW what´s yer name?

(OOC: Strangy here: http://teamfortress.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 09:20:47 PM
"Just call me Tai. So, what am I supposed to do as a demoman?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 09:22:18 PM
Magnus strolled past Lucky Spy and out of the side door of BLU base, his flamethrower in hand, and then promptly grinned evily.

"SPY CHECK!" Magnus roared gleefully as he basicly set the entire around outfront of BLU base on fire. When nothing ran away and none of his teammates caught fire, he smiled contently. "Okay, No spies here. Now to check the base!"

The dragonic Pyro went back into the base, then flames started shooting out from the various windows and from under the doors. Seems ol' Mags takes Spy Checking seriously...........or he just enjoys setting everything on fire. Probably both.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 09:23:36 PM
"Just call me Tai. So, what am I supposed to do as a demoman?"
What´ya supposed to do? Are you sure you´re readdy for that? Because yer mission will be dangerous...really dangerous, but the most important: YER GOING TO BLOW [parasitic bomb] UP AND DRINK BOOZE!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 09:25:11 PM
"I'm sure I can live with that."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
"Butf youf aref sof tastyf... Finef thenf... Untilf anotherf timef..." With that, DEII released Shroom's afro from his jaws.

"Man, that was fun..."

Shroom: Well for you maybe...*he picks himself up and cleans himself off* So where's the Medical Room? I need to settle down before any serious injuries happen...*see's Pyro Mangus's Spy check*...on my watch that is.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 10:21:21 PM
Kallen quickly discovers the graffiti left by the BLU Spy...

Does he think we're just going to take that?

After some modifications, The Graffiti ended up saying this:

RED BLU TEAM ARE LOSERS PUSSIES
SIGNED
NOT ABLU SPY

That'll show him....

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 10:42:32 PM
I see....yo maniac!
He yelled at Strange Pyro.
Go and find the grenade launcher, I think we got our new Demoman. You , he looked at the recruit ,Ya will show me what ya got kid! BTW what´s yer name?

(OOC: Strangy here: http://teamfortress.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro)
Strange Pyrp rupped the back of his, trying to suit the large bump on his cranium thanks to Snipper Hook's constant rifle abuse. The Pyro then said, with a bad impression of the snipper's accent:
"Fine, I'll be looking fer that dusty ol' rock'it launcher ya ol' cow poke, but not before I saddle up them there germs from that dirteh spot I seem to have missed during my hourleeh clean up."
Running towards said spot and igniting it with a large blaze from his trusty dust sweeper. After finishing up, he quickly scooted off to find the rocket launcher for their new team mate, Tai.
[BTW Blackhook, thanks for the link. Now I can truly get into moi's character.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 11:41:46 PM
Shroom: Well for you maybe...*he picks himself up and cleans himself off* So where's the Medical Room? I need to settle down before any serious injuries happen...*see's Pyro Mangus's Spy check*...on my watch that is.

"right this way, Shroomie" Nova said, leading Shroom to a big white room that appeared to be some kind of medical room "I think there is some medicene around there, and that isnt a table, its the place where we set enemies and probe them, so get settled in, just dont touch the lazor."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 07, 2009, 04:08:23 AM
"Well... If you need me... I'll be setting up some more sentries around the base perimeter." With that DEII walked off.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 07, 2009, 04:52:09 AM
"Oh, hey, wait for me!" Magnus said, gleefullying swinging his flamethrower around as he chased after DEII. "Imma help ya! WITH FIAR."

Magnus then cackled to himself like a complete psycho as he put his pyro mask on. "Fiar good fer roasting spies. Mwehehehehehe......"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 07, 2009, 04:58:42 AM
"Flamethrower sentries? Sounds like a plan... An EVIL plan..."

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 07, 2009, 06:18:59 AM
"I actually ment hanging around the sentries and trying to set everything on fire, but that works too!" Magnus replied. "Evil plans FOR GREAT JUSTICE!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 07, 2009, 06:32:56 AM
"If it gets to set some RED on fire... All the more better!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 07, 2009, 12:52:57 PM
Lucky decided that, since his recconaisance skills were not yet needed, he'd follow Magnus and DEII. After rummaging around in his suit for a moment, he produced his cardboard mask with DEII's face crudely scribbled on it. He placed it on himself and dashed silently after the Pyro and Engineer.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 07, 2009, 08:13:35 PM
"right this way, Shroomie" Nova said, leading Shroom to a big white room that appeared to be some kind of medical room "I think there is some medicene around there, and that isnt a table, its the place where we set enemies and probe them, so get settled in, just odnt touch the lazor."

Shroom: *rummages through the cabinets* lets see...toilet paper...some out dated MAD magazines...and a dead possum...Well at least they have the bare essentials. *see's the "lazor" which looks rather deadly and evil* ...must...resist...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 07, 2009, 09:37:38 PM
Shroom: *rummages through the cabinets* lets see...toilet paper...some out dated MAD magazines...and a dead possum...Well at least they have the bare essentials. *see's the "lazor" which looks rather deadly and evil* ...must...resist...
" you know you want ot use it for sometihng, "evil" cmon just one little ray blast wont hurt anyone, execpt the RED team' whispered Nova, trying to act like a concious. Though it was a recording, as Nova had already gone racing towards the others who were creating stuff. "Hey guys Whatcha all up to, not gonna revive Sephiroth are you"?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 02:48:17 AM by Super Nova »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:32 AM
"Sephiroth? Why would we need a bishie?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 11, 2009, 11:27:35 PM
"im not sure" As Nova looks at all the bikes and the materia lieing around...."plus I heard there was a spy around here, he might revive Sephiroth.*shudder* so, let me just check you guys, to see if you arent spies, and while im at it, you guys know why we are even fighting this war? I think it was becuase we wanted more ketchup with out french fries or something."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 12, 2009, 12:18:50 AM
"For equality, liberty, fraternity or death!" called Lucky's disembodied voice, as he was still sneaking up behind DEII whilst invisible. "And tiny miniskirts for the ladies."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 12, 2009, 12:21:54 AM
"Ah, so this isnt a waste of time, thanks for reminding me DEII heywaitaminute, YOUR THE SPY!!" said Nova, pointing his gun at and around DEII "okay, who is there?" Barked Nova, though he was secretly afraid of ghosts.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: November 12, 2009, 01:17:26 AM
"WOO THERE! STOP AIMING THAT THING AROUND AIMLESSLY! Though... Miniskirts... And a... Disembodied voice? Is that you Lucky?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 12, 2009, 01:43:54 AM
"Lucky? Oh good, so then we arent doomed phew." Nova was releaved it was only this Lucky fellow "wait, if your invisible then that would mean you could see where I hide and play tetris, right?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: November 12, 2009, 12:24:09 PM
Lucky deactivated his camoflauge and took off the Engineer mask.

"Yeah, it's just me. Got ya pretty good though, didn't I? Hey, check this out." He put the mask back on and started waving his arms in front of DEII. "Blah blah blah, I'm an old person! Blah blah blah, I make things! Ooooh, things cost more than they used to! My hip hurts!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 12, 2009, 02:18:08 PM
Heheheh.... time to catch those blue scum off guard.

Kallen took a sip of Atomic Punch and ran to the BLU Base.

HEY! BLU SCUM! LOOKIE HERE!

In an instant, Kallen pulled her shirt up and exposed her chest at the BLU team, all the while shooting at them with her Pistol.

Oh [parasitic bomb]. Gotta Go!

Kallen started to run back and ran out of Invincibility just as she got behind a wall. She pulled her shirt down.

Hope nobody on my team saw me.... '>.>