Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
on: November 02, 2009, 12:36:21 AM
RPM is at war.

The time? Right now.

The place? Some random hell-hole in the middle of nowhere.

The reason? No-one knows.

The denizens of RPM didn't agree. They didn't want to agree, for that matter. Most people believed everything was good as it was, and should remain the same; enforcing radical new rule changes and removing the Kobun emoticons would only lead to anarchy. However, there existed a small band of rebels who believed this wasn't the case - they believed the old order had grown stale and trite, and something new had to be done to freshen the place up and give it a new spark of life. Nothing as drastic as a new admin, though...maybe just a different coloured background?

From here, things grew bitter. Rivalries began to be forged in the searing fires of scorn; seeds of distrust had been sown; old friends became enemies, while former enemies joined forces to fight those they mutually despised. From these prejudices, there arose two factions:

Those who believed the established norm was perfect already called themselves the RED Team. Those who wanted a change of colour and skimpier outfits for the ladies became the BLU Team.

However, these causes were promptly forgotten, and the two teams just decided to blow the [parasitic bomb] out of eachother for the hell of it.

-----

Rules are simple. There are two fortresses, one for each team. Between these fortresses is a large, barren plain of mud, metal, trenches and whatever else you might find on the battlefield. Play fair, and no godmoding. If you're gibbed (killed), you respawn elsewhere and continue fighting. Players have whatever abilities and weapons the in-game classes have. There are no winners or losers here - it's just for fun. Otherwise, just treat it as a normal RP.

Team sign-up sheets are below. There should only be one of each class per team; if someone wants to drop out, please say so, and someone else can take over. More people can join if there's enough demand.

RED Team

Soldier: OmegaZ
Scout: Kallen
Pyro: Strangeman
Heavy:
Engineer:
Demoman: Taiyo
Medic:
Sniper: Blackhook
Spy:

BLU Team

Soldier: Super Nova
Scout: Sapphire Knight
Pyro: Magnus Ryujin
Heavy:
Engineer: Dr. Wily II
Demoman:
Medic: Afro-Shroom
Sniper:
Spy: Lucky Star
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 12:40:37 AM by Lucky Star »

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 12:37:27 AM
i'm in too many TF2 RPs to join this one because its going to include women

have fun kids

squemp

Offline Harruhy

• OOGLE BOOGLE
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 12:39:57 AM

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 12:40:46 AM
Blu Pyro. Claiming it nao and wearing my Ghastly Gibus. *dons silly TF2 hat* >3>

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 12:41:12 AM
Red Scout Plz? I'm actually going to use Kallen as my character for Red Scout.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:34:11 AM
blue soldier please, as long as I get to blow stuff and/or people up

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 03:17:48 PM
Red Sniper plz

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 10:45:50 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and start the story. If thats ok.

Oh damnit, here I am in a somewhat "Civil" war, armed with only a Baseball Bat, a Can of Soda and a Strange Shotgun? Who the hell gave me these weapons anyway?

Kallen was sitting in the RED Team Base, she was busy thinking of how to get through to the BLU base.

Why do they get fancy bases while we're stuck with old wood buildings? At least we haven't started yet... Still Recruiting... Damn its warm out here...  -u-'

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 10:59:33 PM
All you do is complainting, why can´t you be more patient kid.
Said Blackhook,not even looking at Kallen, sipping from a cup of coffee. He was aiming from a window at the BLUE base
They´ll come on their own...eventually

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 03:40:55 AM
"ah such a nice thing to be in this cozy sofa I found, I really should check to see if anyone is going to go attack, but eh they ARE still recruiting and I bet the red team already have enough people to take me down, guess Ill just sit here." Super laid back as he watched reruns of The Simpsons, commenting on all the stupid thinga the characters do.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 11:47:19 PM
Sapph would like to be the BLU Scout please, if it's okay.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 06:58:12 PM
Done and done. C'mon, people, we need more blood-shedders!

Moved myself to BLU Spy, by the way

-----

Recruitments were still underway for both sides. The war, or the parts of it that hadn't abruptly finished when everyone got hungry and returned to their base for snacks, hadn't even been on for that long; a month, at the most. Still, it gave the current members a chance to get ready for the big battles that were - presumably - ahead of them.

Lucky Spy, on the other hand, had decided to have a bit of fun.

Given that he was a Spy - for the criminally lethargic and ill-prepared BLU Team, no less - heavy combat wasn't exactly his forte. His specialties lay in sneaking into the enemy base, conducting reconnaisance or stealing their supplies, then quickly getting back to his own base before he was caught. He only took a shot at taking someone out when he knew he had the chance; a quick stab in the back with his switchblade, or a silenced shot from his Ambassador handgun was usually all it took. On the off-chance that didn't do it, he always had his Invisibility Watch for stealthy get-aways. At the moment, he had taken it upon himself to leave a message on one of the RED Team's walls:

RED TEAM ARE LOSERS
SIGNED
NOT A SPY

After spray-painting his ingenius note onto the wall, he flicked on his cloaking device and scurried back to his team's base.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 08:54:30 PM
Sapph, during breaks in the fighting, had taking to walking aimlessly through the base, periodically leaping around corners and swinging wildly, pretending there was a RED spy in the base that only he could see. Of course, he had actually hit someone in the head a couple of times, both friend and foe. He was at a place where he could look out at the RED base while casually drinking his 7th cup of coffee. "Man, I can't wait 'till the next round." He said to himself, finishing his cup and walking off for another refill.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 09:41:12 PM
(I don't know much about TF2, haven't played it you know. But if I don't need extensive knowlodge of the game, I think I can RP with you guys. I'll be the Red Pyro, he/she has a smexy mask 8))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 09:52:06 PM
(I'll join as BLU Medic)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 01:52:15 AM
(Wait... No Engineer? I'm appalled!
Ahem... Signing up as a BLU Engineer to gnaw at Afro-Medic. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 01:54:26 AM
(Sounds fun, but I have no idea what I'd have to do since I've never even played the game)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 02:00:43 AM
Neve rplayed it either but what the hey sounds fun.

After finishing his daily search for recruits Nova told himself this was an excuse to read Manga and play tetris without anyone noticing, but he simply brushed away the thought by thinking of beating his high score on tetris. Finding a quiet place to sit, Nova reached into the hidden alcove and went for his manga, "too bad I wont be able to read when we return to fighting" Nova mumbled to himself.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:25:14 AM by Super Nova »

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 02:31:15 AM
(Wait... No Engineer? I'm appalled!
Ahem... Signing up as a BLU Engineer to gnaw at Afro-Medic. 8D)

(Awesome, well come aboard  owob)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 02:36:14 AM
(Anyways...)
It was another rather uneventful day over at BLU base. Dr. Engineerly II (just call me DEII here, and yes, I'm using this nick back...) was over at his little outpost, away from the rest of the BLU team to get some peace and quiet.

"Ayyy... So boring around here... And they were mentioning a new Medic is assigned to us... I wonder where he is..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 03:21:44 AM
Meanwhile outside the BLU base, an Afroed Medic came towards the front entrance...

???: Hm, I'm sure this was the right address. *Looks down on a crudely drawn map labeling the BLU side with a happy face and the RED side with a frowning face* Er...I guess I'm at the right place. *he prepares to knock but fails to notice the sentry around the door*

DEII: *sneezed* Hm...that's odd?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 04:52:27 AM
In the Hallways of the Red base, there was a lone Pyro, singing a happy tune whilst he cleaned up the halls...with the flames from his flame thrower.
"♪Doo doo do-d-do do, do do-dee-do-doo-dee dee do...♪"
Burning the messy bacteria infested hallways, leaving a blazing, yet clean trail behind him.
"♪Jus' burning them geeerms
 Them disgusting, putrid, DIRTY geeerms.
 Hearing their burning screeeams...makes me feel oh so Aliiiiiiive♪...and delicious" He sang through his gas mask, in a horrible ear raping tone.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 04:55:32 AM
(This thread is seriously lacking in stab saps. Those labourers better hurry up so the spies have something to sap.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 05:13:22 AM
(But we only have one Spy/Engineer, and they're both on the same team...  -u-')

I'm itching to run out there and kill some BLU's!

Kallen kept pacing back in forth, the way she walked was in an impatient manner.

I'm so pissed that everybody goes to join them because they have women with extremely slutty outfits dancing in front of their recruitment booth. All we have is a scarecrow wearing a bikini.... >3<

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 05:56:59 AM
Sapph was now on his 10th cup and set to charge at a moments notice. "There are REDs over there, waiting to get bonked!" He said, dropping the empty paper cup and pulling his bat out. He then turned and leaped around a corner, swinging wildly at thin air. "YAAAR!!!"

My thread of Random Crap