Kirby Pink · 5343

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
on: September 25, 2009, 09:20:17 AM

At first i laughed. The main charcter Dan (or Daniel) was just so hilarous to laugh at. He kept being: Yea im unbeatable and stuff.
"Get real kid..."
It's setting is like Beyblade, use magic beast from other world and see who wins.
After watching the first episode i said to myself: Okay, this is bad. It's like a clone of Pokémon and Yugioh.
What i can understand after watching 10 episode i still can't really understand how you play it.
But here is something i don't get. When the bad guys uses the Doom Card he/she does this to capture the good guys Bakugan.
Now here is the strange part, when the good guys loses a Bakugan it goes into the dimension. But when the bad guys does it doesn't.
Also where did they get the plastic ball's from? How do they get new cards and ball's?
In Yu-gi-oh! there is a episode when Yami goes and buys some Boosters. Which makes sense... he buys em offscreen as well.
Another strange thing is that first Dan didn't use a launcher then he does. And then suddenly all his friends comes live at his place.
This show makes no sense at all.  ;O;
Why does the time stop when they battle? How come nobody gets hurt by fire or water when they battle?  And...i give up. X_x

It's a good show really, just some things that confuses me that's all. I kinda liked Beyblade and this is sorta similar.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 10:24:38 AM
generic shounen is generic

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 03:01:52 PM
DON'T SPOIL ME!
I'M WATCHING THE FINALE ON TV TOMORROW! :W

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 03:12:53 PM
MASQUARADE IS ALICE!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:16:54 PM
And her grandfather is the main Vilain!....wait...that´s old news....

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 04:21:14 PM
MASQUARADE IS ALICE!
And her grandfather is the main Vilain!....wait...that´s old news....
AND DAN AND RUNO WIN USING A G GUNDAM TECHNIQUE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 11:02:10 PM

At first i laughed. The main charcter Dan (or Daniel) was just so hilarous to laugh at. He kept being: Yea im unbeatable and stuff.
"Get real kid..."
It's setting is like Beyblade, use magic beast from other world and see who wins.
After watching the first episode i said to myself: Okay, this is bad. It's like a clone of Pokémon and Yugioh.
What i can understand after watching 10 episode i still can't really understand how you play it.
But here is something i don't get. When the bad guys uses the Doom Card he/she does this to capture the good guys Bakugan.
Now here is the strange part, when the good guys loses a Bakugan it goes into the dimension. But when the bad guys does it doesn't.
Also where did they get the plastic ball's from? How do they get new cards and ball's?
In Yu-gi-oh! there is a episode when Yami goes and buys some Boosters. Which makes sense... he buys em offscreen as well.
Another strange thing is that first Dan didn't use a launcher then he does. And then suddenly all his friends comes live at his place.
This show makes no sense at all.  ;O;
Why does the time stop when they battle? How come nobody gets hurt by fire or water when they battle?  And...i give up. X_x

It's a good show really, just some things that confuses me that's all. I kinda liked Beyblade and this is sorta similar.

THIS SHOW.. is kettle corn on a stick, so is the game is bound to have the same thing. Want the rules? buy a "starter pack" at a local retailer. And I'm pretty sure Daniel has a box somewhere and he buys most of the stuff on ebay offscreen, plus the attacks are similar to pokemon, since the humans are the + side of the magnet, and the monsters are the - side of the magnet, can't get hurt but get a nice light bruise.

... AND The characters look like a biker gang. and there's magnetisim involved.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 07:54:44 AM
Well, watched the finale, and I learnt they are going to air New Vestoria next week at the same timeslot.
W00t. XD

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 08:05:26 AM
This show annoys me so much. I honestly think there isn't a rule set for the damn game. My brother has several of those bakumon's or whatever and only two have numbers on them, and those two are put in rather difficult to find spots (there's probably a number on the other one but they're hidden on the damn things), and the card's effects make no sense. My guess is it's a marble version of the Pokemon TCG in which you have x amount of marbles to use on either side and whoever runs out loses, but half the damn things are confusing to understand, letalone play. Not only that, but the characters are annoying as hell and the 3D images look ugly as sin.

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 11:37:47 PM
3D images look ugly as sin.
Uh-huh... have you seen this?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA9BWepT6uY[/youtube]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 11:51:20 PM

And that's JUST the Xbox version, ew. It should've handled like ToV when it hit the Xbox, the nintendo versions look like they can fit in with the Mario & Sonic and the Olympic Games crowd.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 01:40:52 AM

I was trying to block out that horrible memory from what I say in a god-damn theater, but thank you for reminding me of that atrocity that makes the Atari 2600 games look like a [tornado fang]ing god-send ><