Crimson Meteor giga card on Nintendo Channel for Wii

Pringer X · 9601

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Crimson Meteor is up to download on Nintendo Channel. Same process as before too.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 06:52:08 AM
While this card sounds awesome (600 damage potential?) it has a problem that Andromeda and Le Mu didn't have. While you needed to line those two up in the same column to get max damage, you at least delivered damage, one way or another. With this one, the flames Crimson shoots out are blocked by broken panels. This means one panel out is enough to block this card.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 07:03:57 AM
While this card sounds awesome (600 damage potential?) it has a problem that Andromeda and Le Mu didn't have. While you needed to line those two up in the same column to get max damage, you at least delivered damage, one way or another. With this one, the flames Crimson shoots out are blocked by broken panels. This means one panel out is enough to block this card.

True, but at least we're getting it. Capcom's finally realized (or at least I hope so) that you can actually do stuff with Nintendo Channel, and make it into the wave station things that Japan has. They'll probably do the same thing as before with any other games on the DS, or even as a way to unlock the Noise Gear stuff once they handle the licensing issues. Speaking of which, what the hell is that issue about anyway? Did someone already own the exact phrase, "Noise Gear"?

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 07:11:25 AM
Probably can't find someone who wants to publish the book with all the cards in it. I heard the Wave Command Card book sold terribly in the U.S. and made Prima lose money.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 07:19:35 AM
*owns the WCC book*

Well, what if they made less of them or sold it together with something else? I dunno.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 10:36:17 PM
Probably can't find someone who wants to publish the book with all the cards in it. I heard the Wave Command Card book sold terribly in the U.S. and made Prima lose money.

why couldn't they just release the cards on their own site then? I mean, release a couple that aren't that big, and then make people pay a small amount or something to unlock them. Hell, use the Wii and make people pay like 10 points or something per card.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 05:16:12 AM
Capcom's already been having pretty nasty problems with DLC and how they handle it. It may not be a good idea for them to make it worse by doing that.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 02:48:55 AM
Shouldnt this have been on the front page for news? I mean, a lot of people come here just to check the news......but it may be posted on another site so I dont know.

Home sweet home

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 02:53:00 AM
*owns a WCC Kit booklet*

I just can't see why the book didin't do so well, it could be that Capcom has this possible tradition of bringing stuff to the states in the wrong time, remember Halo 2 or some other game in some console out did the Wii?

Yeah. Cappy's not that known for releasing a game in an opportunity to release a game at the wrong time, but this sounds good, since Crimson Dragon was an ass to beat afterall (I had.. problems, don't ask).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 06:03:42 AM
Shouldnt this have been on the front page for news? I mean, a lot of people come here just to check the news......but it may be posted on another site so I dont know.
You'd be surprised how niche the Star Force crowd is. Most of them flock like sheep to TUS.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 09:01:13 AM
Most of them flock like sheep to TUS.

^Pretty much this.

There's like what? 4, 5 people here who actually like Star Force?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 10:48:07 AM
Its only ok in my book, still way too many encounters...

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 10:57:33 AM
I do like the Warning system for giant viruses and V3/Omega bosses. You at least know something important's coming or to run the hell away.

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 08:01:57 PM
again no way for me to get those cards
and i couldn't find a Nintendo Channel US wad to install it >__<