Hi, Billy Mays here to tell you that....

STM · 13641

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 02:28:20 AM
What the hell's going on!? Is the Grim Reaper trying to kill everyone because of our economy!? I heard rumors about this, at first it was a joke but it turns out that the news was real. Aww man, there's goes my favorite meme. T_T

Then there are idiots folks that assume that a Death Note is being used on celeberties that are well 50 and over (not the ones who joke about it, those morons who actually take it seriously).

Really, there are.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 03:57:52 AM
The 50-year-old known for his shouting OxiClean ads was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. The Hillsborough County medical examiner will perform an autopsy, Tampa police Lt. Brian Dugan said.

Mays was on the US Airways flight from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Tampa on Saturday that had a hard landing at Tampa International Airport when the plane's front tire blew out. There were no reported injuries on Flight 1241, US Airways told CNN.

According to a local Tampa TV station, Mays said: "All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

Airline spokesman Jim Olson told CNN Sunday there were no reported passenger injuries from flight 1241. The airline vowed to "cooperate fully" with authorities in the investigation.

"We were very sad to learn of Billy Mays' passing and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family," Olson said. Tampa officials say the Medical Examiner's Office expects to complete an autopsy by Monday afternoon. In a statement, Deborah Mays said that although "Billy lived a public life," the family does not plan immediate public statements about his death.

Mays was a spokesman for Orange Glo and detergent OxiClean and appeared in commercials for other products.

He is featured on the reality TV show ''Pitchmen'' on the Discovery Channel, which follows pitch people in their jobs.

"It is with incredible sadness that we have to report that Billy Mays died in his sleep last night," said a statement from the Discovery Channel. "Everyone that knows him was aware of his larger-than-life personality, generosity and warmth. Billy was a pioneer in his field and helped many people fulfill their dreams. He will be greatly missed as a loyal and compassionate friend. Our deepest sympathies go out to his family at this time of incredible loss."

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 04:03:03 AM

WE KNOW

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 04:08:48 AM
pfft shut up i've been gone all day.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 04:20:42 AM
Supposedly the reson billy mays died , it was because of a flight he just had a bit ago , a loosely closed cargo thing ( you know the spots above the seats to put random stuff ) a suitcase fell on his head ( not that heavy ) and that might have caused the problem because they were also up in the air when this happened

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 04:21:56 AM
Not confirmed, but I'd almost bet that was it.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 04:46:34 AM
Then there are idiots folks that assume that a Death Note is being used on celeberties that are well 50 and over (not the ones who joke about it, those morons who actually take it seriously).

Really, there are.

are you sure it's not you who's taking their joke too seriously?

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:23 AM
>^< >^< >^< >^<

WHAT. THE. [TORNADO FANG]ING. HELL...?!

Although the police suspect no foul play, I agree that something is up. Although I never really thought that real Death Notes actually existed before, I'm having second thoughts now. If a Death Note really IS involved, there is no way to protect any other celebrities.
But why Celebrities? I'm thinking that it might be somebody is doing this outside of the country (will not say the "T" word in case of banning or some government official tracking my I.P address and arresting me). This is just too damn suspicious.
I think if im right, that if you write your name in another  deathnote at the same time, you cancel it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 07:39:54 AM
It is really weird that this many celebraties have been dying the past 2 years seriously is there any connection to these people or are these really unfortunate coincidences?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 07:46:20 AM
I'd like to chalk it up to disturbing coincidence.  Though, if another celeb goes within a few days, I'll start to wonder otherwise...

Either way, the news was quite shocking.  Again, Billy Mays was one of the last people that I'd expect to die.

Offline Emiri Landeel

• M i s s i n g   i n   a c t i o n
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Put your faith in me and I'll show ya.
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 03:35:44 PM
WTF? For real!?!

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 04:27:37 PM
yeah for real

oh well in the meantime , we can watch a jail soof of the shamwow guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMMxIAn_76g

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 06:42:57 PM
seems celebrities are dropping like flies, first Farrah but she was old then MJ and now Billy i think theres a conspiracy goin on  '>.> -_-

Offline Ciel

• THE Dr Ciel~
  • Robot Master
  • Zero is the coolest reploid ever <3
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 07:15:58 PM
The autopsy was completed and the falling luggage has nothing to do with his death. And I quote from a news source:

Pitchman extraordinaire Billy Mays died from a pulmonary embolism, according to the coroner in Tampa, Fla., who said at a press conference Monday that evidence of heart disease was also found during the autopsy. According to Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Vernard Adams, Mays "had an enlarged heart, a thickening of the wall of the ventricle which takes blood to the heart." Final results of the autopsy and cause of death will not be known for several weeks.Mays, 50, the bearded man with the booming voice best known for his ubiquitous OxiClean ads died in his sleep in his Florida home over the weekend.

His heart basically. It's not very often that getting hit by something like a luggage case can kill you. Or in even rarer cases, tumble.. have a headache then pass away like what happened to Natasha Richardson. So yeah.. it's pulmonary embolism. With all that yelling I figured blood pressure had something to do with it. Overdid his heart and yeah.. there he went. It's unfortunate.  ;O;

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 01, 2009, 01:44:48 AM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 01, 2009, 04:01:08 AM
That's very inappropriate.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: July 01, 2009, 04:35:01 AM
I still think he did it. >_>;

Offline Girla PurpleHeart

• Sailor Eris
  • B-Class Hunter
  • ~Midna's True Guardian And Duchess of Twilight~
    • View Profile
    • PurpleHeart Palace
Reply #43 on: July 01, 2009, 07:11:20 AM

Oh God, I lol'd so hard. xD And yes, that's got to be him for using a Death Note. But still, I don't think this isn't even funny though. :/

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: July 01, 2009, 07:11:31 AM
someone told me this, and i think it's hilarious while not being insensitive:

you know how deaths come in 3's? (Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcet, Michael Jackson.) well, Billy Mays threw one more in ABSOLUTELY FREE.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 01, 2009, 07:13:32 AM
Oh [tornado fang] you Sato. XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 07:19:12 AM
someone told me this, and i think it's hilarious while not being incensitive:

you know how deaths come in 3's? (Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcet, Michael Jackson.) well, Billy Mays threw one more in ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Oh wow.
Oh God, I lol'd so hard. xD And yes, that's got to be him for using a Death Note. But still, I don't think this isn't even funny though. :/
He's got the headset!

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 08:59:22 PM
Damn , i cant believe heart disease killed him.... wait...didnt MJ have a heart attack... and isnt it that the deathnote does a heart attack if you dotn write a explanation on why they died..? *sarcasm  , im not believing that deathnote did it *

lol awesome

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 12:26:11 AM
More like [tornado fang]ing scary.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 01:47:29 AM
CELEBRITY FOXDIE