King Reaper · 17678

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 01:26:01 AM
Woah , theres two Protomans here now? /offtopic
Theres been two Proto's for a while. and if you count Proto Dude, 3

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 02:58:25 AM
Seriously Capcom's  acting like idiots not giving us Legends 3.

I kept hearing around that Capcom's not having enough funds to make that game. This is the stupidest thing I've heard so far about a Rockman game. Capcom has millions and millions on theirs hands and they keep wondering if they should give us Legends 3, and we keep asking for it, just what are you waiting for capcom? A Riot?

By the time, we should have already heard about a new ZX title, and yet we din't, -WTF Capcom?- I always tought that the ZX Series sold pretty well, and also, the story can't end like this -ZXA Secret Ending-.

Either capcom's not talking about their game under developpement, or they really gave it up, wich is stupid.

Nooow, when you look at it, the only Rockman game that we've got announced for now is that remake game.
Yeah, I'm sort of happy about that, I'll most likely enjoy it I guess, but that doesn't bring much..tho MMPU and MHX were great remakes.

Anyway, I really want New stuffs from Capcom, something Original, I think we've waited enough for ZX3, I think we've dreamed enough of Legends 3, and I think we asked enough for X9.

So capcom, Seriously, what are you waiting for?

Check my YouTube Channel for Challenges, Speed Run videos and more!

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 03:45:22 AM
They have some cash to be sure, but they're still a company, and need to make a net profit. It just so happens they're a videogame one.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 06:08:18 AM
Apparently, despite Megaman being one of Capcom's major mascot character, they've just decided to make other stuff. They're putting all the eggs in every other basket except Megaman. But, that's just what I'm thinking.

Revolutionary

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 12:26:03 PM
So capcom, Seriously, what are you waiting for?
End of Recession?

The sad truth is it still about money. RM9 is a win/win situation. While ZX3, X9 & DASH 3 (most specially) are risky.

You know sometimes I was thinking that the secret ending of ZXA is simply just a hint for RM9. (Reset = going back to 8-bit, Thomas as the bad guy...) It's an open one though. They might come up with something to continue the story from there. Or I'm wrong. That it's all coincidental & that they already have a concrete story for the ZX Saga to begin with.

One of few reasons on why I'm still have a hope for ZX3 is that ZX games has not yet fully utilize the touchscreen capability. I believe that 2D platform sidescrolling & touchscreen can coexist with harmony if done right.

I can only hope...

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 12:45:27 PM
If you look at the connection that Inti Creates had with 8bit in their games (Rockman Antique, R9 and their past work), you can see that they purposely put the ZX series on hold to "go back to the roots", so the world was reset and only a few fans who got that ending had an idea of what it meant.

Inti really loves 8bit, and Rockman games in general. You can see that they haven't ruined the game mechanics, controls, visual or music aspects of the games at all. They are just as good quality games as the old games was.

Over the years, a lot of endings has shown ways to put series on hold until they find a way to continue. Trigger is still stuck on Elyium with Yuna and Sera, Zero is missing, with his helmet somewhere in the desert sand, and other things. Capcom or Inti can continue any series they want, and the easiest one is the Classic series, because it doesn't have endings that forces the series to stop. It's a kid-friendly, never-ending series and I love Capcom and Inti for this wonderful treasure that the series is~ ^w^ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 08:51:08 PM
Maybe Capcom likes them win-win sit uations, altho that just ends up in greed, then it ends up in pissing fans off, then it ends up starting a roit vs. Capcom, then it ends up a fan killing the main honcho of Capcom, and well...maybe Capcom will decide to listen for what fans want...until then, goooood luck!

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 08:56:19 PM
Capcom tends to make good franchises, and then milks them until everyone gets tired of them, only to resurrect them in a really awesome way.

At least that's what they used to do. I'm not sure sure about recent their years.

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:06 PM
Maybe Capcom likes them win-win sit uations, altho that just ends up in greed,

When it comes to business, you have to be greedy or you'll be bankrupt. Namely during a recession. Video games are lucky because they're something that takes peoples minds off money troubles.

All we can do is wait.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 10:48:09 PM
The recession sure doesn't help. Companies are playing it even safer than they usually do, that much I can tell you.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #60 on: July 16, 2009, 12:49:44 AM
You know sometimes I was thinking that the secret ending of ZXA is simply just a hint for RM9. (Reset = going back to 8-bit, Thomas as the bad guy...) It's an open one though. They might come up with something to continue the story from there. Or I'm wrong. That it's all coincidental & that they already have a concrete story for the ZX Saga to begin with.
Artificial being, human body, immortal.  It's a Legends reference.  Inti shies away from direct tie-ins but does make an effort for their games to fit comfortably with Legends.

One of few reasons on why I'm still have a hope for ZX3 is that ZX games has not yet fully utilize the touchscreen capability. I believe that 2D platform sidescrolling & touchscreen can coexist with harmony if done right.
Star Force can have the touch-screen.  I think ZX has a lot of untapped potential even within the confines of traditional platforming.  In many ways Advent, awesome as it was, was more of a tangent than a sequel.

The sad truth is it still about money. RM9 is a win/win situation. While ZX3, X9 & DASH 3 (most specially) are risky.
Solution: Port the Five Island Adventure to home console download services already!  I would kill to see that on WiiWare.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: July 17, 2009, 05:42:56 AM
Artificial being, human body, immortal.  It's a Legends reference.  Inti shies away from direct tie-ins but does make an effort for their games to fit comfortably with Legends.

I always thought Vent looking like Trigger was a dead giveaway tie in. he looks like trigger and has blue battle armor. HMMM. and Trigger was :based" on someone the Master knew,so its not that much of a stretch to say that the master knew Vent. Maybe after Legion Falls, (even if Mikhail doesnt turn out to be evil, he's still screwed with Thomas threatening him with his Megamen.) a new government is set up, the government that becomes the govt of Elysium in the Legents series, with the Master and all that. and, if the 3 from legion lived so freking long, its not a stretch to say the master is from some timepoint where Vent was still alive. from what i remember, He lived really long too.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #62 on: July 17, 2009, 06:17:59 AM
End of Recession?

Seriously guys I really think that's it, its sort of logical.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #63 on: July 18, 2009, 01:42:47 AM
Going to be waiting a while, then...

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #64 on: July 18, 2009, 02:23:05 AM
Going to be waiting a while, then...

Sadly yeah... but in the end it could be worth it, imagine they're waiting to work on Legends 3..

impossible, but just imagine.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 09:15:51 PM
Capcom's overdue.

Damnit I want a new MM game. I mean seriously.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: September 19, 2009, 09:44:46 AM
I feel you Acid.
I for one though, want a new Megaman game that is actually on a physical format.
SO I CAN ACTUALLY GET IT.