SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 76715

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: May 28, 2009, 05:45:04 AM
Ryuta ignores the apparent complaint from the obnoxious donkey as he reaches into the shadow and pulls out the BioStar, examining it as he heads off towards the exit of the forest, deciding to turn this into the RPM Kingdom to let them deal with this strange phenomenon.

So far, it looked like your average biometal, with the exception of a star-shaped design.  This one appeared to have some kind of long, white, metal mustache and eyebrows on the front of its design, similar to the Eldar Star he saw in a Paper Mario game.  He doesn't see much use in keeping it, so he basically focuses on getting it back to the Kingdom before some other nutcase comes along to snatch it from him.

(OOC: Anyone who doesn't agree with how I described the first BioStar, speak up now, or let your posts be the final descision on how their appearance)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: May 28, 2009, 12:43:44 PM
(Oddly, you almost never describe your character's physical appearances, which can be helpful to picture your characters, however, I need to check up on the character Gaia a bit.)
( Yeah , cause I look almost exactly like Aile , exept the personality , and I'm just Model Px with a white aura around me)
*looks at strangeman with a odd sense*
I...am so not eating that!!!!!

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: May 28, 2009, 06:29:39 PM
(SO does your character look like grown up Aile or teen Aile, and what are this minor diffrences that make you say the "your character looks ALMOST exactly like said character", are you talking about her being re-colored or something that the character doesn't have, like an ascesory or hairstyle?)

"We're not gonna eat the goombas, just the food around them. Hope you don't mind a little ketchup on your burgers and fries...and apparently your soda too" Said StrangeMan, while he was examining the food.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: May 28, 2009, 06:43:19 PM
A-T:*looking at the goombas* Hey, I'm Afro-Toad, right hand man and head toad of Princess Vixy's castle. it's my job to help these guys *points to strangeman and soulboo* to get her back from Aldo. But before we do anything else, tell us about your selfs and how you meet with StrangeMan...*grabs a soda with a little ketchup oozing from the bottom of the cup*

(P.S. No problem about using my style SM, it's cool.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: May 28, 2009, 06:50:50 PM
The goombas slowly backed away from the toad and took shelter behind StrangeMan's cape. "Don't worry kids, his not with Mario...well he kinda is...but not with the real Mario. Sorry Afro T. Is just that something resembling Mario has...taken this poor children's Granpapa."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: May 28, 2009, 06:55:14 PM
A-T:well it ok-wait how do I resemble mario? I'm a toad with an Afro and he's a middle aged italian plumber...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: May 28, 2009, 06:58:33 PM
A-T:well it ok-wait how do I resemble mario? I'm a toad with an Afro and he's a middle aged italian plumber...

"You see, That's just it. Since you're a toad, and therefore, associated with the red plumber, this kids see you as a threath...or just someone who can probably call Mario for help."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: May 28, 2009, 07:06:51 PM
A-T: that...actually makes sense. Well don't worry kids I won't hurt you or anything. *looks up to StrangeMan* Say strangeman, what are we gonna do with these kids anyway? Take'em to town and try to get them home or let them tag along with us?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: May 28, 2009, 07:34:46 PM
"No, we're going to sell them as slaves so we can get the money to buy a go-kart to go to Goombaxico and become the world's greatest mariachi band...OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA TAKE CARE OF THEM!! That is of course, until we find a suitable home for them. So in the mean time, they will be tagging along with us." StrangeMan stood up, and walked in a military fashion. "We must teach them the ways of the warrior, teach them how to fight for themselves, how to survive, how to make bread out of toast. Yes, before this adventure has ended, this two..." StrangeMan puts his hands on top of the goomba's heads. "...Will become the next heroes of...'GOOMBA FIGHTERS: THE REVENGE!!'"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: May 28, 2009, 07:36:44 PM
(SO does your character look like grown up Aile or teen Aile, and what are this minor diffrences that make you say the "your character looks ALMOST exactly like said character", are you talking about her being re-colored or something that the character doesn't have, like an ascesory or hairstyle?)
( Teen , and the only difference is personality  B( )
*squishes a goomba*
YAY!  >U<  >0<

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: May 28, 2009, 07:46:10 PM
FINALLY FOUND YOU! o//////o
Blackhook the magic koopa appeared in front of the group riding his broom ant pointing at everyone with his magic wand.
Because of you I got ditched by Master Aldo! Do you know how hard it is for a magic koopa to find a good job as a henchman!?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #186 on: May 28, 2009, 07:51:44 PM
*squishes a goomba*
YAY!  >U<  >0<

('Kay, good to know. Teen version's in ZXA, but just in a diffrent color and hairstyle/badge.  I'm good with that)

*Gaia starts to get bored, and starts riding mine carts back and forth waiting for pickup*

(Back at Booster's castle)

Booster: As long there are no intruders, the wedding will go smoothly, defend all the guarding points so that way, you'll keep him busy; I'll check on Corque and Cask.

*storms off with a huff into the kitchen*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: May 28, 2009, 07:58:52 PM
*squishes a goomba*
YAY!  >U<  >0<
(Hmmm...you sure you don't wanna give the character something more...anything else you can imagine for said character? *changes into a fashion designer* Anything Moi can help you with, Ja ja? *Makes a pose while fanning himself*)

(...How can you squish a goomba if you're a boo?)

StrangeMan looks at the magikoopa and asks: "...Who are you?" Then he looks at Soul Boo, who is trying to squish one of the poor goomba children. "Soul Boo, stop traumatizing the poor kid even more then he is now!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: May 28, 2009, 08:04:08 PM
A-T: *points at BlackHook* YOU!

SM: You two know each other?

A-T: He's the Bastard who turned me into a frog while we were fighting Aldo!

SM: Afro-Toad, watch your language! *points towards the goomba kids* Think of the children!

A-T:...look, just be careful around that guy.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: May 28, 2009, 08:12:24 PM
"...Who are we talking about again? 8D" Asked the easily distracted StrangeMan.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: May 28, 2009, 08:16:45 PM
"...Who are we talking about again? 8D" Asked the easily distracted StrangeMan.
:O...and thatĀ“s the guy that defeated Aldo?  :\
BH then summoned a Twomp above StrangemanĀ“s head.
 >0<

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:31 PM
StrangeMan moved out of the thwomp's landing. "HUURRGH" went the thwomp when he landed. "Oh please, a thwomp? I know you can do better than that"

Then StrangeMan had an idea. "Hmmm, perhaps this is a great opportunity to teach the children about fighting and defending" He thought to himself. "Could you give me a minute Mr.Magikoopa sir." The koopa looked at him, confused as to what this caped man was about to do. "Okie dokie, I'm ready" StrangeMan had put on a large goomba costume. Everyone looked at him strangely. "Okay kids, I'm gonna show you just how a goomba should fight. Come here ya flying blue pajama wearing, soon to be turtle soup magician! You're messing with the great...GOOMBARIO!!"
Then from nowhere, a voice shouted: "That name has been taken."
 StrangeMan, a bit sad says: "Oh..ok...THEN I AM GOOMVAVA"

LET THE SECOND MID BOSS BATTLE BEGIN!!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: May 28, 2009, 09:02:55 PM
 o-O o-O o-O o-O o-O ::)  -AC
*Boss battle music starts playing*
I am a great magic koopa, I was trained by Kamek the magickoopa herself.
Blackhook started throwing a large barrage of spells at Goomvava Strangeman

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: May 28, 2009, 10:40:08 PM
Afro-Toad and SoulBoo stand on the side lines watching...

SB(SoulBoo): Should we help him?

A-T:*still drinking* maybe, unless he really needs our help.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: May 28, 2009, 10:43:06 PM
o-O o-O o-O o-O o-O ::)  -AC
*Boss battle music starts playing*
I am a great magic koopa, I was trained by Kamek the magickoopa herself.
Blackhook started throwing a large barrage of spells at Goomvava Strangeman

Goomvava was able to dodge the first few blast of spells...but he got hit by the rest. "GAAAAGH! It's kinda hard to dodge attacks while wearing a large goomba suit." He thought to himself. "But...it seems this costume could work as an armor for moi...a very weak armor, but an armor nonetheless" StrangeMan's costume was damaged, but not heavily. "My turn!" StrangeMan jumped and bonked the magikoopa on his head with a downward headbutt. "And that's how you attack flying enemies, understand?"

The children nodded, but replied: "But we can't jump that high."
"I'll teach you after this battle." Said StrangeMan, with a happy smile on his face.  

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: May 28, 2009, 10:48:19 PM
A-T:*Still drinking* See? he's fine. as long as he remembers his timed attack ABCs.

SB: ABCs?

A-T: use the A button for attacks, use the B button for defense.

SB: and C?

A-T: Concentrate or don't choke under the unfair timing system. either or, I haven't gotten it completely worked out yet.

StrangeMan continues his battle/tutorial with BlackHook...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #196 on: May 28, 2009, 11:40:11 PM
Gaia: ..Gee, it sure is boring around here..

*Gaia once again travels, but was easily mistaken for one of the Smithy Gang and was "brought back" to The Factory..*

Gaia: Damnit..

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: May 30, 2009, 02:30:31 AM
*Aldo, in cliche anime fashion, senses something, then thinks to himself*

"...Gaia...? What happened to you...?"

*One of Aldo's goombas nudges him on the leg, concerned for Aldo's pausing...big mistake; Aldo interpreted that differently.*

"HEY, CUT THAT OUT! I'M THINKING, HERE!"

*Aldo kicks the goomba.*

"GET BACK IN FORMATION, YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE RUNT!"

*The goomba scurries off back into the line. The other goombas are affected by Aldo's mood!*

Meanwhile, in the RPM Kingdom...

Frank Sinatra: "Hey the line forms, on the right, dear,
Now that Macky's...BACK IN TOOOOOWN!"

*Pogo Guys begin overrunning the RPM Kingdom and Mack crashes through the RPM Castle Ceiling. The sky dims as the Toad residents of the town are overrun...and a certain 'tadpole' is caught in the middle of all the confusion...*
(Mallow, time to rise and shine! You too, Croco! Improvise!)

*Mack the Knife is now available as a Boss Battle in the RPM Kingdom*
*Biostar: Light Blue, Star Spirit: Klevar*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 06:29:23 AM by Aldo »

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: May 30, 2009, 04:20:54 AM
Ryuta arrives at the kingdom to find it overun by pogo-bouncing Shyguys chasing and bouncing off every citizen living in the surrounding town.  Frowning in frustration, as he was in no mood to start a fight, he marches past the mayhem, heading straight to the castle to find the Chancellor and turn in the Biostar he found back in the forest.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #199 on: May 30, 2009, 04:24:59 AM
Smithy: WHO MIGHT BE THIS HOOLAGIN' BE..?

Gaia (to self): And who might he be..?

Shyper: This appears to be an unusual weapon I have never seen before, sir.

Smithy: WELL NOW, WHAT ARE HIS COMBAT STYLE?!

Shyper: Hold on a moment, we are just in the middle of building a private room for you in the factory. You should be able to study him.

Gaia (to self): ... [tornado fang], Bowser, get me the hell out of here!