SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75711

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
on: May 20, 2009, 01:45:54 AM
*kickstarts his Koopa Klown Kar*

One bright, breezy day in the RPM Kingdom…

But then…

What’s this?! The terrible at old games Aldo has kidnapped Princess Vixy! Oh, who will save her?!

So begins…

That’s right, let’s kick this RPM Birthday off with a new RP! And to make things easier, you can either follow the script with characters spanning from a short time to lengthy adventurers, or make a PLOT TWEEST! and spin this baby right round the way you want. Here's the script. Also, needs more subtitle. But first, gotta have our characters, though:

Stand-Ins

Bowser: Aldo
Princess Peach: Princess Vixy
The Real Mario: Akira (played by PB or Akira himself)
Mallow: Taiyo
Geno: Sakura
Toad: Afro-Shroom
?????
Jonathan "Johnny" Jones: RMZX.EXE
Axem Red: Pringer X
Rosalina: Aldo
…and more!...

Original RPM Cast
White-Jet: Ryuta - Mysterious Observer
SoulAnimal: Aldo's Ghastly Castle Guardian, Soul Boo
StrangeMan: StrangeMan
Gaia: Gaia the Terrapin
Blackhook: Blackhook the Magikoopa
Flame: Flame
?????

Now somebody just try and save Princess Vixy if you can!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Link to the Princess Vixy pic,
and thanks to Akira for the color samples!

BUT SHE’S MINE! I think…
Also, zoom in a bit, and you can see more of the details: ribbons, cat ears, bracelets, etc.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 05:51:46 AM by Aldo »

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:45 AM
Nya~! Help me! Someone save me!! HELP! ;^;

(omg thank you so much, Aldo! I didn't see this coming at all~ *hug* >U<)

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 02:18:51 AM
Hmmm! No need to shout my dear; I'm just going to rule over my kingdom while we play marathons of your two favorite games!
Shaq-Fu and Superman 64!
Bwahahaha!

And it's not like some plumber or some other daring halfwit can barge into my castle and save you!

(Aww, thanks! Glad to do it; I've been wanting to get into RP, and this seems like a funny, easy script that everyone can get into!)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 02:20:28 AM
(*Now awaits for Akira as a generic Terrapin.*

AKIRA! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NAO!! WE CAN'T HAVE A SUPER RPM RP WITHOUT YOU!!)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:29:45 AM
(Hm...what can I contribute... -_-)
A-S: *Panicking* Don't worry Princess Vixy, We'll save you....when we can get the rest of the team here.  -u-'

(I can be Toad  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 02:30:20 AM
Ryuta sits atop a cliff overlooking RPM, leaning against a lone cherryblossom tree in the midst of shedding its peddles for the coming of summer, when he heard a neko-like shrill off in the distance and sees a Klown Kar flying off into the distance.

He normally doesn't get involved as this has nothing to do with him, but the fact that he sensed someone else controlling the Klown Kar other than you-know-who, he decides to follow after it and investigate this strange phenomenon.

(And no, I have no intentions of having Ryuta be Mario's stand-in; he's just...the observer.... -_-)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 03:18:31 AM
* Running around Aldo (bowsers ) castle as model Px with a white sheet over me * I gotta keep this castle safe so noone tries to save Vixy form Aldo!!! IN THE NAME OF SOULBOO I WILL!!!! * jumps and ceiling clings then keeps running *

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 03:30:50 AM
(Either Akira or PB so need to be Mario.

...I haven't really played this game, so what role do you guys recommend for me?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 03:42:40 AM
(I call being Johnny.)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 03:49:12 AM
(Alright, I'll be one of the NPCs and then see if I can somehow fit into the plot)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 04:10:32 AM
As Afro-Shroom began his walk to Vixy's castle to help her with some errands, like he promised earlier, he's suddenly hit and thrown to the side by a vehicle...

A-S: Uhg! What was that? *looks up and see's Vixy being carried away by Aldo* What? NO!

Afro-Shroom tried to get up but fell to his knees from the previous hit. All he could do was kneel on the ground as he saw the distance between him and the Koopa Klown Kar increase...

A-S: *Screaming* NO! Don't worry princess! I'll get help!

Straggling towards *Who ever is gonna stand in for Mario*'s home and hoped that there was still time, Afro-Shroom Began to mutter...

A-S: Need to get there before it's too la-*faints on the front step of Mario's stand ins house*...

(Cliff hanger...kinda  :P)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 04:15:24 AM
in b4 your princess is in another castle

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 04:27:40 AM
Ryuta finds his way to a rocky cliff overlooking Aldo's castle, watching the Klown Kar fly towards the tallest tower.  He waits to see what happens next, whether he would have to go in for a closer look or if someone else will come along to rescue the Princess.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 10:22:08 PM
Meanwhile, down in the Sea.

It sure is great to be down where nothing can possibly Hurt you...

We agree, Its nice and calm.

RMZX.EXE was relaxing in his sunken ship, just letting the days fly by with no fear of danger. Close to all of his Mates (Which were all female and looked like a certain anime character.)

(Nothing wrong with personalizing your character a little, right? :P)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:52:12 PM by Kallen »

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 10:43:21 PM
(<_<...>_>...I don't see Akira nor PB anywhere around here...*sigh* Well then, I guess It's up to moi to play the leading role, but first I gotta get into my character, of my character, of my character)

*puts on a mask with Akira's face, PB's shades, and a Mario-esk cap*

The once hooded man, now wearing clothing of red, with a cap on his head, and shades of sexcellence oh so...LET'S GO TO BED (random rhyming FTW 8D). He  hears the cries of a certain neko-ish maiden in distress. The man quickly ran out of his home and noticed an afroed Toad near his door step. "Blues-a-Mia!" The man exclaimed as he picked up the crawling young lad. The man then made an expresion, that looked like he was asking the toad what has happened. "Hmmmmmmmm".

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 11:03:01 PM
A-S: The pr-princess...has been...taken by...Aldo!

Afro-Shroom tried to get up but fell as he underestimated the extent of his injury...

A-S: *kneeling* Ugh, look...the princess is being taken to Aldo's castle, we need to rescue her but we need more people.

Afro-Shroom got up, finally, hurt but able to walk he further explained the details of Vixy's kidnapping...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 11:25:16 PM
Aftre AfroToad explained to the mask , shades and cap wearing plumber the details of the susuation, he looked at the toad , the man pointed at his own house, telling the toad to rest there.

"HERE WE GO!" Shouted the capped man as he went by himself to safe the princess, ignoring AfroToad's advice to gather some companions to help him safe the fair maiden.

The man jumped, ran, and slid (don't ask why he slid, he just did) towards Aldo's Neon Castle, to save the princess, as he always does.

"Let's-a-go...bitches" (Hooray for out-of-characterrization  8D, and hooray for making up words!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 11:31:17 PM
After what seemed like eternity, Ryuta eventually spots someone heading towards the neon castle. he continues to stand on the cliff overlooking the place, watching what he'll do next.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 11:31:47 PM
(I call being Axem Red!)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 11:47:07 PM
( Aldo , im not a random person , i am a BOO! )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 11:47:36 PM
Aftre AfroToad explained to the mask , shades and cap wearing plumber the details of the susuation, he looked at the toad , the man pointed at his own house, telling the toad to rest there.

"HERE WE GO!" Shouted the capped man as he went by himself to safe the princess, ignoring AfroToad's advice to gather some companions to help him safe the fair maiden.

The man jumped, ran, and slid (don't ask why he slid, he just did) towards Aldo's Neon Castle, to save the princess, as he always does.

"Let's-a-go...bitches" (Hooray for out-of-characterrization  8D, and hooray for making up words!)

Although Afro-Shroom(Afro-Toad?) felt like he should be out there helping, he was in no condition to travel, let alone fight...

A-T: Ugh, damn this injury!  >_< *gets up and walks around the caped man's house* Hm...let's see if he has a first aid  kit or some thing...*rummages* Aha!

Lifting up a randomly convenient bottle of Dr. Pepper, Afro-Toad drinks it...

A-T:*Insert RPG Healing SFX* Ah, that's just what I needed.  8D Now to go help rescue the princess! *runs out the door, leaving an IOU note for the Dr. Pepper*

Afro-Toads runs a majority of the way to Aldo's Neon Castle, but stops and looks for "Akir-PB-Man"... :\

(question, If I'm called Afro-Toad, what's StrangeMan called then?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 12:44:37 AM
"Well, well, well, Princess Vixy, looks like I was wrong. Those confounded Terrapins FORGOT TO TAKE THAT ****ING BRIDGE DOWN LIKE I TOLD THEM TO!"

*Aldo fumes as he stares out the castle window to see two figures making their way toward the front gate*

"...okay, that second, slow one is just a Toad from the RPM Kingdom, but...who is that other one? I mean, yeah, he'll probably throw his back out sliding like that one Link fool did doing somersaults all the way here, but there's still...something amiss...about this guy in the cap..."

*Aldo suddenly realized who it was, and why he felt no threat*

"AHA! Bahahahahaaaa! This is perfect! I know exactly who that strange man is, but I'm sure The Px Boo will take care of HIM easily enough...HEY..."

*sees that part of his neon signage is out, leaving only the name "Al" to display in the stormy, red sky*

"PARATROOPAS!!! FIX THAT SIGN! ...ugh, now, where were we? ...oh yes...Princess Vixy."

(Yep, I know exactly who StrangeMan is since Akira and/or(?) PB have the Mario role. I'll fix the title at the right time.)
(In the meantime, I've got everyone else updated. Here's the script if you need it. Also, you can be more than one person, like, for me, Bowser/Aldo will be out of commission until Booster's Tower.)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 12:52:15 AM
(Oh what the hell, I call Mallow)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 01:07:38 AM
Ryuta figures he'd have a little fun while spying on the heroic stand-ins.  The compartment in his right hand opens up as a firebomb pops out with a digital timer set to ten seconds.  He grabs the firebomb and lobs it as far as he can towards one of the windows, hoping to cause a bit of a scare towards where Aldo's spirit is currently stationed at.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 01:14:23 AM
*a buster-charge can be faintly heard in the distance, and suddenly fire envelops the tiny bomb*

"DARN KIDS! With their hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz is all about..."

*Aldo's voice fades as he turns back into his lair*