SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 76107

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: June 08, 2009, 02:44:32 AM
 ( Im not sure , but can we name one Chaud?  XD )

Hello A-S * In Px-Boo Form *

Lets gets these goombas and catch up to SM! But i cant pick then up...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: June 08, 2009, 02:51:52 AM
( technically A-T here but what ever.  :P)

A-T: *Sighs heavily* can you carry our stuff then?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: June 08, 2009, 02:56:41 AM
Nope but i can take over items *  8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: June 08, 2009, 03:05:46 AM
A-T: * B(* Fine. posses the bags and get ready. Come here kids.

SoulBoo posses the bags of our heros, while Afro-Toad grabs the Goomba Kids in his arms...

A-T: *kneels down* hold on kids...oh hey SoulBoo, you might wanna attach your self to the back of my jacket. *begins to a faint white*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #304 on: June 08, 2009, 08:50:17 PM
*Gaia suddenly hears "Radda Radda" in the distance of the factory. He who must not be named is mad again.*

(I'll either do the fillers or control Booster when he's needed, eh)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: June 08, 2009, 09:24:55 PM
Johnny hears some loud noises outside of the cabin...

What the Hell was that? Must be King Calamari, I'll go shut him up...

Johnny goes to where the Giant squid resides.

Will you shut up?

It was not me....

Then what was it?

It came from outside.....

Ehh, its not important to me then...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: June 08, 2009, 09:37:59 PM
(Eh...I'm debating on rewinding back to when Ryuta is just leaving the RPM castle after crashlanding on Mack since it was suppose to be his first encounter with Strangio's party)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: June 09, 2009, 04:49:17 AM
(@AfroShroom: I have no idea...let's call them Yao[boy] and Yuri[girl], because we can.)

(@White-Jet: I think it is better to rewind at RPM Town, or maybe write a reason to why you went back to the town. If you knid find anything, then maybe it's best we wait until after Mack's defeat.)

Strangegio make sit to RPM Kingdom, and finds it over run by Shyguys on peculiar pogo sticks. "...Those look like fun" He stated, but he knew that there was some urgent buisness to do. "You're right voice in my head, I do have something important to do" And so he went straight to castle, jumping on the pogo-stick jumpers along the way.

Meanwhile, in Smithy's base...

The mechanical terrapin walks by the donkey and continues it's buisness. "...HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!! Grrrrrr, he wouldn't be so disrespectfull if I was in my true form...well then...I better go get that <(which color was the one with Punchinelo? [the guy with the bob-ombs, aka. the guy who was looking for fame])> star the boss told me to get." And so the donkey went out, in search of the star.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: June 09, 2009, 04:57:30 AM
Ryuta makes it back to the lobby, noticing more Shysters bouncing around and chasing the guards around, the situation worsening outside despite the intrusion of the strange Mario-lookalike stomping his way to the castle.

Annoyed by the constant harrassment of the Shysters, he takes his Biostar out and holds it into the air, causing it to glow purple and rain stars everywhere within the town, targeting the most hostile and knocking them unconscious.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: June 09, 2009, 05:15:14 AM
"Huh, it's raining stars again...hmmm but it seems to only be falling on the shyguys. This must be go-" Before he finished his statement, a star fell on his head. Standing near the castle entrance for a moment, he had only one thing to say: "...Stars...hurt...a lot." (The more you know. 8D) He quickly shook of the pain and proceeded into the castle, he just went along his merry way, stomping on the shuguys that harass the castle workers, to tell the Chancellor about the Princess' predicament. Unknown to him, the stranger he met in the forest was also inside this very fortress for royals, as well as a large, bouncing, talking sword.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:49 PM
However, it didn't take long for the Mario-lookalike's spirit to suddenly grab his attention, causing him to lower his Biostar as he looks to see him stomping his way towards the doorway of the lobby.  Despite the fact the stars were targeting him as well because he was being just as hostile (Plus the Biostar seems to have some issues against anyone impersonating the original Mario), Ryuta knew he was no threat to the castle.

However, solely because of the Biostar's aggression towards this whacky Mario stand-in, he was weary about letting him through to the throne room, thinking that sword bouncing monster would easily con him in repeating the Mario Sunshine fiasco just for the sake of creating laughs for himself.  Ryuta chooses not to let up on the star raining until every last one of the Shysters, and possibly Mack, have been chased off.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: June 10, 2009, 02:22:56 AM
Strangio made it to the lobby, where he met more annoying Pogo-Guys. "This is getting tedious." StrangeMan continued to jump on the weak pogo jumpers, as he made his way to the throne room. The giant sword who was knocked out by the stranger had finally awakened back from his coma. "...ugh...my handle hurts...WHO KNOCKED ME OUT!?!" asked the furious sword. "...erm...it was some wierd guy boss" Said one of his underlings "yeah, really wierd" said another underling. "Well did you get him?" the sword asked his underlings. "Er...no boss...he was too fast" The underlings replied in unison. "...YOU STUPID MINIONS!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOUR LEADER, I SHOULD BOUNCE ALL OVER YOU TWO!!" The two underlings shaked in fear. "N-n-no b-b- boss. It w-w-wasn't our f-f-fault." "Whatever...it isn't like he ruined our plans or anything...now then, proceed with bouncing all over the place like the crazed maniacs we are." The sword told his underlings. "Yes Boss!"

And they continued to bounce around the room...until they heard a commotion outside. "What was that?" Asked one of the underlings. "Hmmm, looks like we have a guest...MINIONS, BEGIN AMBUSH FORMATION!!" He ordered the underlings. "Yes Boss!" The underlings then hid beside the small stair case before the throne. "HONEY I'M HOME!!" Shouted Strangio when he barged in through the door. Strangio then looked at the large sword and stated: "You're not my honey...you're only remotely similar to her!" StrangeMan got closer to the sword. "Now then, where's the chancellor, big sword?"

But before he knew it, he was quickly ambushed by the hidden Pogo-Guys. "We got you now!" Shouted the underlings as they were ready to attack. "...Annoying people are annoying." Said Strangio before jumping high and stomping on the underestamating pogo-guys. "Now then...where...is...the...chancellor...and tell me quickly...I'm a bit impatient right now." Strangio told the large bouncing sword.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: June 10, 2009, 02:31:01 AM
(I'll just RP that SoulBoo attached herself to my jacket  XD)

A-T: *glowing at a near seizure inducing rate* Now hang on everybody.

SB: For what- *interrupted by A-T Charge Jumping at an angle thus propelling them nearly to the edge of the city*

(yeah, I wanted to catch up to SM. Don't judge me!  O^O)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: June 10, 2009, 02:36:01 AM
Ryuta just stared the strange Mario-stand-in as he appears to have completely ignored him, before shrugging and pocketing the Biostar, feeling it's unleashed enough frustration for one day (Remeber Kids: Too much Star Power can be bad for your reputation).

Considering the area under control, he prepares to leave the kingdom in search of what to do next; whether he should go rescue Princess Vixy or find Aldo before he obtains more Biostars.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: June 10, 2009, 02:41:49 AM
StrangeMan's party arrives in time to see the after math of the Biostar's assault...

A-T: *letting them Goomba Kids down* What happened here?

GB(Goomba Bro): *picking up a star projectile* looks like...stars.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: June 10, 2009, 02:52:41 AM
*Bites it in Px-Boo form * does not taste like cookies!  >^<

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: June 10, 2009, 02:56:22 AM
A-T: *swiping the star out of SB's mouth* Of course not, it's probably macaroni. But aside from this star flavor mystery, we have to hurry and find StrangeMan and help him...again.  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: June 10, 2009, 03:03:43 AM
Ryuta walks through the star/unconscious Shyster-riddled town, paying no mind to Afro-Toad, the Boo-lookalike, and the goomba children.  He tosses one of the stars that rained from the sky out of a need to find something to do long with deciding his next trek.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:37 AM
A-T: *notices Ryuta tossing a star* Huh? Litter bug...they're the worst *continues his way to StrangeMan*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:07 AM
*cue SMRPG Big Boss theme*

Strangio got into his fighting stance and asked the sword once again: "Where, is, the, Chancellor!?"

"How dare you beat up my minions like that!? I'm gonna have to teach ya a lesson...with bouncing!" Mack the sword jumped on Strangio's head. (Strangio HP=90%)

"Heh, you call that a bounce? Let me show you how a real man bounces" StrangeMan charged his jump, then went up high, and then stomped on Mack's head. (Mack HP=98%)"HA! You call that a-" Strangio then backflipped back into the air and stomped him again. "HEY!" Strangio then backflipped once more and gave him a big stop to the face. "OW!!" (Mack HP=82%) "That hurt!"

"And there's more where that came from!" Strangio warned the sword. "Why you little-TASTE MY FLAMES OF ANGER!!" Mack casted 'Fire Wall', engulfing the battle field in flames. "AAAAHH HOT HOT HOOOT!!!" (Strangio HP=76%) "Hey wat a minute, fire based attacks? Hey sword! Are you working for Aldo?" Strangio questioned him. "Aldo? That Loser? HA HA HA HA! Don't make me laugh, I'm with some one WAAAAAAAAY stronger than him. I'm with the Smithy Gang!"

"Smithy eh? Never heard of him" Strangio seemed to have forgoten the encounter with the gigantic sword that told him about the infamous 'Smithy Gang'.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: June 10, 2009, 05:29:36 AM
As Ryuta wanders down the road to his next destination, he observes the purple Biostar that has helped him for so long, the purple color, the brown rimmed, tinted glasses and brown eyebrows haning over them.  He wonders where it came from and if there was any way to return it to whoever lost it.

He then remembers hearing rumors of an elderly frog who knows almost everything just by hearing his tadpoles' story.  Perhaps he can examine the Biostar and figure out where it came from.

But in order to get there, Ryuta would have to go through Kero Sewers.  And despite being a strong swimmer, he isn't exactly a huge fan of getting wet.  But if he wants to get some answers on this Biostar, he would have to risk a few splash abouts in order to get there.

With that mindset, he heads off down the road in search of a pipe leading to Kero Sewers.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: June 10, 2009, 05:37:14 AM
*cue SMRPG Big Boss theme*

Strangio got into his fighting stance and asked the sword once again: "Where, is, the, Chancellor!?"

"How dare you beat up my minions like that!? I'm gonna have to teach ya a lesson...with bouncing!" Mack the sword jumped on Strangio's head. (Strangio HP=90%)

"Heh, you call that a bounce? Let me show you how a real man bounces" StrangeMan charged his jump, then went up high, and then stomped on Mack's head. (Mack HP=98%)"HA! You call that a-" Strangio then backflipped back into the air and stomped him again. "HEY!" Strangio then backflipped once more and gave him a big stop to the face. "OW!!" (Mack HP=82%) "That hurt!"

"And there's more where that came from!" Strangio warned the sword. "Why you little-TASTE MY FLAMES OF ANGER!!" Mack casted 'Fire Wall', engulfing the battle field in flames. "AAAAHH HOT HOT HOOOT!!!" (Strangio HP=76%) "Hey wat a minute, fire based attacks? Hey sword! Are you working for Aldo?" Strangio questioned him. "Aldo? That Loser? HA HA HA HA! Don't make me laugh, I'm with some one WAAAAAAAAY stronger than him. I'm with the Smithy Gang!"

"Smithy eh? Never heard of him" Strangio seemed to have forgoten the encounter with the gigantic sword that told him about the infamous 'Smithy Gang'.

A-T: *barges into SM's battle* I'm here! *runs up to SM's side* So, what did I miss? *pulls out his Comb Sais*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: June 10, 2009, 12:31:26 PM
*Follows A-S with Px boo form ready to fight *
man , is this form right for fighting?  -u-'

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: June 10, 2009, 04:02:25 PM
A-T: *looking at SB* Well aren't Boo's resistant to physical attacks?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: June 10, 2009, 06:51:02 PM
"What!? More of them came!...no matter, I still got plenty of underlings." Mack summoned 4 of his underlings to the field. "Now then, attack the wierd toad with the afro and that even wierder looking hooded guy with the moustache!" He commanded his underlings. "Yes Boss!" Two of the four underlings attacked Afro Toad. (A-T HP=92%) Then the other two attacked Strangio. (Strangio HP=68%)

"Ow...Hey glad you're here guys, It seems that I might need some help fighting this guy. Gimmie a minute to attack though." Strangio Punched the Sword. (Mack HP=78%) ".........That kinda hurt my hand...ow."