SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75722

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: June 06, 2009, 01:46:54 AM
(Ryuta's still at the castle, having accidentally incompasitated Mack.  He's getting ready to leave though.  And I think we should try PMing the people who asked for Mallow and Croco in case they got lost with the random posts leading away from the RPM Kingdom)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: June 06, 2009, 01:54:36 AM
(Then I still have no idea what to post.  Or for what matter what kinda doll to posess.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #277 on: June 06, 2009, 01:57:29 AM
(The Geno doll, actually.)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: June 06, 2009, 02:09:51 AM
(You can still go by the script, just alter it a bit to adapt to the realization that the forest has been burned down.  After all, the only thing Geno did up until the encounter is walk through the maze while Mario and Mallow followed after him)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: June 06, 2009, 02:13:04 AM
(And Mallow could still follow after him. Also, Mack oughta get up and start putting up some kind of fight, IMO. Good time for Mallow to step in, especially considering Thunderbolt.)

(Also, White-Jet, I figured out where I messed up. Originally, you had found and taken the Green star out of the forest. Apparently, I wanted a Biostar. So now, you have the Purple star, the one that was supposed to be on Star Hill. I guess we'll just say you found that one, instead?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: June 06, 2009, 02:34:45 AM
(Well, I kinda figured that was the reason why Ryuta wasn't attacked by any of the game-specific bosses when he found the Biostar, and why you swapped Eldstar with Skolar (Seeing as 1. there was no enemy on Star Hill, and 2. Eldstar is, in essance, the leader of the other six stars).  And the reason I mentioned Eldastar earlier was because, before Gaia changed his post, Smithy gave him the star and he claimed it gave him ice-based powers)

After making his way out of the castle, Ryuta tries to leave the Kingdom only to be stopped by Shysters left and right.

"Hey you!" one of them said, "Where do you think you're going!?"

"We saw you crash into the castle Mack took over!" said another, "What did you do to him!?"

Ryuta didn't want to waste his time with the bombarding Shysters and grabs his Red Lotus Saber, swinging it in a wide arc and cutting off their pogo sticks.  While the Shysters yelped and began scrambling to repair their broken weaponry, Ryuta makes his way out of the kingdom and back into the burnt forest, heading towards the direction of Booster's castle.  He figures if he can get the princess out of there and bring her back home, the bounce-obssessed intruders would go away and leave the villagers alone.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: June 06, 2009, 05:34:14 AM
After hearing the commotion nearby, Strangio decides to check it out. "Hmmm, I don't-a like the sound of that. Come on Afro...where are the others? No matter, lets-a go see what's going on." So he slid towards the sounds of battle, hoping to find some answers about the mysterious man.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: June 06, 2009, 05:42:21 AM
A-T: *caught off guard by SM's sudden sliding* Gaah! Wait up! *runs after SM*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:06 AM
Strangio was closing in on the sounds of energy blast being fired repeatedly. He finaly made it to the battle field, he was suprise to find the malevolent Aldo, who seemed to be busy fighting with some wierd humanoid bow. "Hmmm, better wait until this is over, don't want to fight two people at once" So Strangio hid himself in in the bushes and watched the battle.

(Hey Aldo, does Bowyer posses a BioStar, and if so, which one and what are it's abilities?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:33 AM
Ryuta eventually appears at the entrance of Booster's castle, looking up at the balcony some more before heading over to the door and pushing it open, finding a lobby full of Snifits marveling(?) at the family line of Boosters along the far end of the wall.  Not particularly in the mood for a tour, he wanders further into the castle in search of Princess Vixy.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: June 06, 2009, 08:00:44 AM
Strangio was closing in on the sounds of energy blast being fired repeatedly. He finaly made it to the battle field, he was suprise to find the malevolent Aldo, who seemed to be busy fighting with some wierd humanoid bow. "Hmmm, better wait until this is over, don't want to fight two people at once" So Strangio hid himself in in the bushes and watched the battle.

(Hey Aldo, does Bowyer posses a BioStar, and if so, which one and what are it's abilities?)

A-T: *behind SM* So any idea what's going on here?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: June 06, 2009, 08:04:15 AM
"Not a clue. But I bet the guy I was following was working with Aldo...don't know much about the bow guy though." Strangio whispered to Afro T.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: June 06, 2009, 08:09:22 AM
A-T: Hmm...you're right. I don't know what but there's something suspicious about him...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: June 06, 2009, 09:20:15 AM
After sleeping for a nice long time, Johnny wakes up...

Huh, what the hell is this thing? Looks like a starfish... Oh well, mine now.

Johnny was completely unaware of where this starfish shaped object had come from...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:07 PM
*Bowyer, still enduring a machine gun's worth of buster shots, managed to stand up and bolster himself long enough to shoot one arrow. But, it was of no use. The arrow got sucked into the Gravity Well. HP Level, Bowyer: 0%.*

"There. Now for the oth---HEY!"

*Aldo's Troopas ran up to Bowyer's remains and grabbed 30 coins!*

"HEY GIMME THOSE! ...hey, wait, better yet, you can have that, I'll take the star."

*Aldo grabbed the Green Biostar. ...in the wrong place!*

Kalmar: "WHOA! Hey, watch it, sir! Those are my glutes you just grabbed!"
Aldo: "Hey, I may be evil, but I'm not that kind of guy! Sorry about that."
Kalmar: "Quite alright."
Aldo: "So...now you're an official Troopa of the great and powerful Aldo!"
Kalmar: "Ah...great...well, where is he?"
Aldo: "YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM. WHAT USE ARE YOU TO ME?"
Kalmar: "YIKE! Well, I do this!"

*Aldo turned and noticed a bunch of arrows...hopping away...*

"This just gets weirder and weirder."

*Kalmar turned the arrows into stars, which ascended into the sky.*

Aldo: "AHA! PERFECT! You can turn my enemies into stars?!"
Kalmar: "Well, if they're weak of will and sou..."
Aldo: "Yeah, yeah, don't go and get all preachy on me. My nemesis is done for sure! And that strange man if he shows up, too."

*Aldo turns to his remaining Troopas.*

"Alright Troopas, we've wasted enough time, here. I can see Moleville Mountain now that I destroyed a good part of the forest, so, MARCH! MARCH! MARCH!"

*Aldo and his Troopas would soon arrive at Moleville Mountain.*

Light Blue - Klevar: Available upon Defeating Mack the Knife
Green - Kalmar: Aldo
Orange - Mamar: N/A
Purple - Skolar: White-Jet
Blue - Muskular: N/A
Red - Misstar: N/A
Yellow - Eldstar: ???

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: June 06, 2009, 05:11:13 PM
A-T:*still hiding in the bushes* hm, I don't what just happened but I bet it has something to do with those star shaped objects. what do you think StangeMan?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: June 06, 2009, 06:49:03 PM
"Could be. We should follow Aldo....but, I say we go to RPM kingdom first. We still haven't told the chancellor about the princess." He told Afro T.

"I'm gonna go ahead, you go get the others. Lets-a go!" Strangio dashed towards the kingdom, not knowing that it was over run by pogostick wielding rapscalians.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:14 PM
A-T: *suddenly panicking and running after SM at the same time* Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. I'm a dead toad if the chancellor thinks I let the princess get kidnapped by Aldo in the first place.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
( Sorry ive been busy at the other rp thread , whats happening again?  8D )

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: June 06, 2009, 07:41:41 PM
(Well, Afro and I went followed Ryuta but lost him. Te we went to Aldo and saw him beat Bowyer [a boss] and obtain a star. Now we're are going back to RPM kingdom to talk with the chancellor. Afro should be picking you up along the way.)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: June 06, 2009, 07:52:08 PM
( Thanks you StrangeMan  :cookie: )

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: June 06, 2009, 07:55:15 PM
(Anytime..now then-MINE!! :W)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: June 06, 2009, 11:16:58 PM
A-T: *still running* wait, StrangeMan! Go on into the city, I'll go back and get SoulBoo and the Goomba kids...can't believe we almost forgot them.  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: June 07, 2009, 05:02:21 AM
"Hey I told you to get the others, that meant everyone. It's not-a my fault you're a forgetful parent." Those were the last words Strangio told Afro-Toad before dashing off to RPM Town.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: June 08, 2009, 02:33:33 AM
A-T: Hey your the one that left us behind! *SM's too far to hear AT* Rrr...what ever. *runs off and meets up with SoulBoo and the Goomba kids* Hey we gotta head over to town. StrangMan will be waiting for us there so we better hurry.

(BTW StrangeMan...what are the goomba kid's names?  -u-')

-----
That one Nun...