SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 76532

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: May 24, 2009, 12:32:25 AM
StrangeMan gazed upon the massive weapon that layed on top of Aldowser's castle. He went near it and asked: "Hey! Mr.Butter Knife! Can you let us pass!? We need to safe the princess!" Shouted the nervous red man. "...None shall pass, This be <insert villain's name here> territory!" Said the giant sword in a booming voice. "As for you're princess...She be in another castle." (8D) "Now go away before I sing away!" StrangeMan was confused as to what he meant by 'singing him away'. "What exactly do you mean?" Asked StrangeMan. "This!" Replied the sword. His right arm/hand turned into a microphone, he took a deep breath...and sung: "♪NeVeR GoNnA gIvE yA uP! nEvEr GoNnA lEt Ya DoWn! NeVeR gOnNa RuN aRoUnD aNd DeSeRt YoOoOoUuUuUuUu!!! ♪ "

StrangeMan and Co. covered their ears over the shear horror of the sword's singing. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHG!! IT'S LIKE A MILLION CHALK BOARDS ARE SINGING A CHORUS WHILE THE SHREAK OF A THOUNSAND CATS RING WITHING YOUR BRAIN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AFRO T. and Soul Boo, RUUUUUUUN!!!" Afro, Soul Boo and our hero ran back to CyberShroom Road, to escape the dreaded noise.

(@SoulANimal: 'K  just wanted to know what happend to you in the story, that's all.)

(Well that's all for today)
(ok, see you later)

A-T: OH GOD, THE PAIN!   >^< *runs away with strangeman and soulboo*

Further away from the castle, our hero, of sorts, decide to set camp and rest while they straighten somethings out amongst them selfs and about what just happened...

A-T: Well, now that thats over with, lets rest here and figure out what are next move is. *froms a group huddle with StrangeMan and SoulBoo*

(@White-Jet: that's actually just the thing we need! But now we need to figure out a stand in for smithy's gang...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: May 24, 2009, 12:44:32 AM
(About Smithy. Man, I thought for sure Sparky would get in on this action! Not to say he won't, but Sparky/Smithy, definitely some potential there! And he's got Axem Rangers!)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: May 24, 2009, 12:45:24 AM
 >0<
Riickroll!!!!
* Listening to it on my ipod , then puts a ear thingy in AS's ear *
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP , NEVVERRRR GONNNAAA LETTT YOU DOWNNN!!!
* Running aswell as doing this*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: May 24, 2009, 12:56:09 AM
A-T:  >8| *Chases SoulBoo around camp* Rrrrr, I'll get you for that!

As Afro-Toad and SoulBoo chase each other around camp like silly little children, StrangeMan looked at them with a grin as he started the camp fire...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: May 24, 2009, 01:01:13 AM
Having observed what he needed, Ryuta decides to warp to where Aldo is to check up on him, staying on the other side of the river for safety measures as he observes him inspecting his troops.  He soon sensed something else lingering in the forest and wanders in there to see what it is.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: May 24, 2009, 05:34:18 AM
(So RPM members as biometals and the bad guys?  Would Aresian make a good Yaridovich?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #156 on: May 24, 2009, 05:48:39 AM
(We haven't decided on our powersource, but I think stars would do until it's decided. I called Booster, but maybe I could call a Smithy gang member if I decide to get my ass up and play it again. Maybe I could play Bowyer?)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: May 24, 2009, 06:05:38 AM
(Opps my bad they are stars.)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: May 24, 2009, 06:17:10 AM
(So RPM members as biometals and the bad guys?  Would Aresian make a good Yaridovich?)

(You bet; I'd like to work as many RPMers into this thing as I can, even if it's just for a quick blurb! But another thought occurred when I decided on the stars. For example, you know how one of the Star Spirits was named Mamar? Again, this is purely an example, but Nekomata could choose to be Nekomata the star spirit, or Mamar, or even Nekomamar, etc.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: May 24, 2009, 06:59:57 AM
(Mamar was that the pink one?)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: May 24, 2009, 11:57:32 PM
(Mamar was that the pink one?)

(Err...well, sorta. Misstar was the pink/red one that save Kolorado and Mario's tails from the volcano, and healed I think 20HP per use. Mamar had Lullaby; seemed more orangish to me. But that's just an example. Now that I think about it, there's two yellowish star spirits, Klevar and Eldstar, while there are two different blue star pieces. Oh well, in order:
Light Blue - Klevar
Green - Kalmar
Orange - Mamar
Purple - Skolar
Blue - Muskular
Red - Misstar
Yellow - Eldstar
But those could all be RPMified!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: May 25, 2009, 12:45:57 AM

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: May 27, 2009, 02:24:44 AM
(A'ight, StrangeMan, it's all you! Do the Mario!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: May 27, 2009, 02:28:06 AM
(A'ight, StrangeMan, it's all you! Do the Mario!)

(now things are gonna get more interesting!  owob)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: May 27, 2009, 11:55:36 PM
( If anyone will post... BIOMETALS ARE MINE! )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: May 28, 2009, 12:12:21 AM
After much twists and turns through the forest, Ryuta eventually finds the source of the distress.  He couldn't tell what it was due to the shadow obscuring his vision, but he can tell it was almost human because of the flow of spirit burning around it.

While contemplating on what it could be, he picks up a small stick and pokes at it to see if it was animate.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: May 28, 2009, 12:17:39 AM
A-T: So soulboo, now that you've teamed up with us. Why not tell us what Aldo's plans were. I need something to talk about until StrangeMan is back from his unusually long fire wood trip.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: May 28, 2009, 01:35:10 AM
Actually , im not really sure , i was just one of his servants..
 -AC

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: May 28, 2009, 01:43:46 AM
A-T: well it's good to have you on our team anyway. *offers handshake* I'm Afro-Toad, you already know strangeman.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #169 on: May 28, 2009, 01:48:09 AM
Actually , im not really sure , i was just one of his servants..
 -AC

(Oddly, you almost never describe your character's physical appearances, which can be helpful to picture your characters, however, I need to check up on the character Gaia a bit.)

*Then, Gaia finds more chips, it looks like a copy chip factory, he then checks for every main Mario specie (and it's class), he could disguise himself as the once-living Terrapin and continue to work under Bowser. Once he took the necessary chips, he then begins his journey to only find Bowser not there, now he begins his search and winds up in Moleville.*

Gaia: .. What am I doing here? Huh, guess I'll stay for a bit for a nice pickup.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: May 28, 2009, 02:17:45 AM
"Hey guys, I'm back...and I brought food!" StrangeMan held up a large sack that appeard to be dripping some dark red liquid.

Meanwhile...

As the mysterious observer was poking the strange object, a certain donkey was sneaking behind him. "YEEHAA HA HA HA! Ah, I see you've found one of the BioStars (or whatever they are gonna be called). YEEHAA HA HA HA!" The donkey got closer to the man and continued talking. "However, I'm afraid you must give it to me. That is of course, If you don't want any trouble now..." The donkey glared at the man, with an eerie look in his eyes. "...would you?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: May 28, 2009, 02:36:09 AM
Ryuta just stares at the donkey before sticking his right hand in his face, "Go fish."

A compartment opens in the center of his palm, launching a firebomb in the donkey's face with enough explosion to send him flying towards the river outside the forest.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: May 28, 2009, 02:44:36 AM
*Meanwhile in space*

Zeta- Danm why is it takeing to long to get to RPM, and for some reason I sense someone blew up a donkey!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: May 28, 2009, 03:22:58 AM
"Hey guys, I'm back...and I brought food!" StrangeMan held up a large sack that appeard to be dripping some dark red liquid.

A-T: Um...what did you bring? *pokes the large sack*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: May 28, 2009, 05:34:56 AM
"Take out!" StrangeMan opened the sack, which was filled with various fast food products. "Some of the ketchup sacks just got squished...though I did step on some goombas...accidently of course..."

*Flashback*
On a nearby camp, about ten minutes ago, were an old goomba and his grandchildren. The goomba was just finishing a ghost story about a certain red wearing character...
Granpapa Goomba: ...And that's why you should never eat spaghetti and meatballs in the forest kids, or Mario will get ya!
Ltl Sis Goomba: Papa, don't scare us like that!
Big Bro Goomba: Don't be such baby Sis, Mario probably just a big wimp.
Granpapa Goomba: That's what all the other goombas thought. That is, before they got squished, and that was before they heard his footsteps...stomp...stomp...stomp and thump, getting closer and closer...
Just then, the children goomba saw a tall and wide shadow, creeping from the bushes.
Big Bro Goomba: Uh...G-G-Granpapa...
Granpapa Goomba: ...Stomp and thump, then he stopped right behind the unexpecting camper, and looked at him with his...dark blue eyes...
The shadow kept closing in on the unexpecting old goomba, slowly, eeriely, and bloodthirstly.
Ltl Sis: B-B-But G-Grandpapa...
Granpapa: Oh what is it!
The Granfather Goomba looked behind, and saw the dreaded Mario. His face quickly became pale, as fear enveloped his entire body.
Da Real Mario: It's-a-me...Mario
Mario then jumpe don the poor defenseless goomba, and squished him.
Children Goomba: GRANPAPA!!
And the plumber jumped...and jumped...and jumped on the old coot, till he was nothing but a messy puddle of blood on the ground. He looked at the children...and laughed.
Mario: OH ho ho ho ho ho...YAHOO!!
And off he went, jumping to perhaps another unsespecting goomba's camping grounds.
Ltl Sis: ...sniff...Granpapa...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
The girl goomba cried on her big brother's...right side of his head.

Then StrangeMan popped out from another nearby bush.
Moi: Damn that line was long, but I finaly got us some fo-
StrangeMan then stepped on something squishy.
Moi: ...Crap I steped on some dog...that is not dog doo doo.
StrangeMan stared at his feet, looking at the puddle of blood and the undiscribable pieces of goomba flesh. He then looked at the frightened goomba children.
Moi: Well now...this is awkward.
*Back in the present (PS: Sorry I had to use your method of writing for this section AS, but I was kinda in a hurry)

"...Which reminds me" Said Strangeman, digging through the pile of fast food. "We have some new traveling companions" StrangeMan revealed the two goomba children, who were covered in ketchup and eating some of the food.

Meanwhile, in the river...

On the rapids of the river, emerged a slightly hurt donkey. "GAAAAAAAAAAGH How dare that punk treat me so, does he even know who he was dealing with!? GRRRRRR When I get my hands...er...hooves on him, I'll-" His cellphone then began to rang. "Oh...my phones ringing. YEEHAA HA HA HA! Good thing it's water proof...hello, Donkily Ponchuou speaking, who may I ask is calling...oh boss it's you, hows it going?...what...I've been assigned to get a BioStar? But I found one nearby!...WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE ALREADY GOT SOMEONE ELSE ON IT!!" After that rude remark, His boss shouted violently through the donkey's cellphone. "GAAAAAAAGH Okay, okay, sorry for shouting, just don't shout at my ears, they're very sensitive you know...uh huh...okay...sigh...I got it...yeah see ya."
He hanged up and shoutted: "YOU GOT LUCKY PUNK, PERHAPS YOU WON'T SEE MY VENGENCE TODAY OR TOMMORROW, BUT ONE DAY, YOU SHALL REGRET EVER MESSING WITH THIS DONKEY! YEEHAA HA HA HA!!" And he drifted down the river, to places unknown.