SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 76681

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: May 23, 2009, 05:40:59 PM
A-T: Whoa, watch out, it's a trap!  :O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: May 23, 2009, 06:35:14 PM
StrangeMan looks at the sneaky magi-koopa, who appearently wanted a kiss. StrangeMan replies by saying: "...Okie dokie, but you only have-a-yourself to blame..." StrangeMan puts his hand in his pants, and takes out a pirahna plant. "...Pucker-a-up." The pirahna plant bites Black Hooks lips.

The Magi-koopa's screams of pain were muffled by the carnivoures plant's sharp teeth. StrangeMan dropped the koopa to the floor below. as he fell, StrangeMan put on a Captain Falcon helmet, and said: "Yeash!" owob

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: May 23, 2009, 06:43:23 PM
A-T: *looks down and see's BlackHook fall* Well that'll keep him down for awhile...wait I have an idea! *Grabs the captain falcon helmet from StrangeMan* take this, Falcon Launch! *throws the helmet at Aldo*

Direct Hit...

A(Aldo): >_<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: May 23, 2009, 06:52:36 PM
"Oooh nice shot...but..." StrangeMan hits Afro-Toad in the back of his head. "THAT WAS MY LIMITED EDITION CAPTAIN FALCON HELMET!! And now it's lost forever."  :'( *Titanic theme plays* or *SMRPG Sad theme/Mallow cries*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: May 23, 2009, 06:58:41 PM
A-T: *shocked from the hit* I'm sorry... O^O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: May 23, 2009, 07:05:44 PM
StrangeMan looks at Afro's sorry eyes, and tells him: "It's okay, I forgive you." He then gives Afro a manly hug of forgiveness.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: May 23, 2009, 07:06:49 PM
Blackhook returned back. Riding a broom stick. His lips were inflated.
Fyou fwill pfay fwor twhatf!
He then summoned some bullet bills and launched them at Strangeman and toad.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: May 23, 2009, 07:18:43 PM
"Ow! Hey, what the?!"

*catches the helmet and looks at it*

"...ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I planned this WHOLE dramatic chandelier fight for Mario, and now some pests have ruined the setup! I'm taking Princess Vixy here, and..."

*But at that moment, the dreaded sword Exor crashed through Aldo's Keep, launching everyone inside for miles, of differing distances. Aldo attempted to activate his armor's thrust system, but he was too enraged at the recent events and his lost grasp of Princess Vixy to focus.*

(Busy day, today, gonna have to come back later this evening. Oh yeah, Sakura, Strange Man, everyone else, start deciding what 7 items it is we're going to collect throughout the adventure.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: May 23, 2009, 07:45:22 PM
(OK, 7 items...)
A-T:*Panicking* Oh no, this isn't gonna end well...

As Everyone was launched in different directions only one last thing crossed Afro-Toad's mind...

A-T:I regret nothing!  8D *lands somewhere in the distance*

(ok now what are the 7 items gonna be then?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: May 23, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
(Swords, rainbow cookies, biometals, wings, robot body parts, generic crystals...hmm hard to decide.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: May 23, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
(I dunno, Sakura, sounds like he's pretty used to that kind of thing...  8D)
This. But nonetheless-(Ill just be myself. this IS the RPM alternative right?)
*Flame decides to look out his window and look out at RPM and nearly spits his tea out when he sees a big chunk of FAUST is missing and hurtling through the atmosphere*

"WHAT? FAUST control! why wasnt notified of FAUST- losing a big chunk!?"

*But no one answered. all power to the station had been lost. only Flame's office was running on its own emergency generator. This of course, ment the door was stuck closed.*

"Oh sonofa- When I find who did it..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: May 23, 2009, 08:20:35 PM
(Swords, rainbow cookies, biometals, wings, robot body parts, generic crystals...hmm hard to decide.)

(I got an idea for the robot body parts...but we should also add something like Soda bottles or Gaming systems 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: May 23, 2009, 08:23:25 PM
(I got an idea for the robot body parts...but we should also add something like Soda bottles or Gaming systems 8D)
(Good idea.)

*Meanwhile in Zeta's star ship*

Zeta: I sense that the owner of that space station just noticed part of it is gone.  I wonder how he missed that before?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #138 on: May 23, 2009, 08:29:20 PM
(This is where the origin of the robot armor comes in, I was really once a Koopa, if it were Biometals, we may have to decide on the characters for the darn things, I'd go traditional and say Stars, oddly enough this sounds like an origin tale to me.)

*Gaia lands what would be his future base for coming battles, completely bruised and near-fatal, with several cracks in his shell and armor, luckly knows a lot about technology, and decides to move all his memories and personality to the robot*

*whirr.. ding*

Gaia: Now, to dispose of the body..

*Gaia's charge shot vaporizes the remains into dust*

Gaia: But then, what should I do now..?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: May 23, 2009, 10:16:46 PM

( BIOMATALS ARE MINE!!! NOONE TAKES DEM!!!  B( )

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: May 23, 2009, 10:19:31 PM
StangeMan was hurling back towards the protagonist's house, he fell into the chimeney and landed head first...in a bathtub. Why there's a bathtub in the chimeney, We will never know. "Glurgh glob glurp" Were the sounds our stand-in hero made. He popped back up and said: "I wanna go again. But there's no time for that, I gotta go save the princess...AGAIN!" He then hurried back to Aldo's neon castle, but he tripped on Afro-Toad's unconscious body along the way. "Uuff, Hey watch were...oh it's you." StrangeMan crouched near the dazed Toad and slapped him in his face. "Wake up Lazy Toad! We gotta save the princess"

Meanwhile at the cliff...

"YEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! That was a splendid show!" The donkey had a big smile as he gazed upon Mecha Exor, The Giant Sword Robot. "Now for phase 2 of boss' "Weapon Assimilation" plan." The donkey once again takes out his cellphone. "Yep...It was succesful...Yep...I'm on it." He hanged up and shouted: "Now to collect the "Systems of Hope" (or whatever the seven items will be) and make boss' dream come true. YEEEHA HA HA HA HA HA!" (I made this guy very annoying didn't I?)

(@SoulAnimal: What happened to you in this RP? And did you get my reply for you're question?) 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: May 23, 2009, 10:29:50 PM
A-T: *slapped back into conscious-ness* uhg, wha? I'm up, I'm up!  >3<

Afro-Toad and StragneMan look at Aldo's Castle and see the bridge is not only destroyed but also blocked by a huge sword like object...

A-T: what is that? looks like a butter knife to me... o~O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #142 on: May 23, 2009, 10:41:01 PM
(Hey 'yall, I get Booster)

*Booster hears Vixy crash through a corridor*

Booster: Huh? Why I oughta, who in the right mind.. oh. It's a princess, perfect for a groom, yeah! Now, you wait here while I get prepared. *runs off and orders the servants to prepare for the wedding*

Vixy (to self): What a horrible, horrible man..

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: May 23, 2009, 10:43:28 PM
(he sure is rude, he doesn't even offer to help her back up! no manners I tell ya. >8|)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #144 on: May 23, 2009, 11:00:02 PM
(Booster's always been like that, lol)

Booster: I nearly forgot, guards, take her somewhere where she can't escape. Remember: resistance is futile!

*The guards take his order unwillingly, and lock her somewhere where she can't even escape. Oh, they take away the pokeballs too, thus leaving her without her protection.*

Guard 1 (amongst Guard 2): I hate this job, he shows no sympathy I tell you.

Guard 2 (amongst Guard 1): Indeed, somehow in my gut that a daring hero would save her, it's just a feeling I had working with Bowser once.

Guard 1: You have?

Guard 2: Yep, reason I joined in with Booster because Bowser seems to spend much of his time in his castle fighting a thirty year old plumber.

Guard 1: That is Mario's real age?

Guard 2: Guess so, he does look he's aged thirty years. I'd rather work for him.

Guard 1: Shh, Booster's coming.

Booster: Here's my prize, a darling princess. Just enough for him to carry on MY LEGACY. HA HAA HAAA HAAA!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: May 23, 2009, 11:18:17 PM
Ryuta stands at the bottom of Booster's castle; having witnessed the sudden drop of a sword that sent everyone inside flying everywhere, his main concern was the welfare of RPM's princess.

He follows her spirit all the way to this castle only to find himself in front of Booster's castle door.  But as he was deciding what to do next, he senses other commotions going on in other areas of the world.  He decides to hold off on Vixy's check up later and warps to one of the more disasterous commotions, finding himself on a severed Star Road where billions of shooting star wishes are falling out of place due to the lack of guidance helping them across.

He wanders around the road while eyeing around curiously and avoiding some of the star wishes (1: to be curtious; 2: ...he'd rather not know what people are wishing).

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: May 24, 2009, 12:00:37 AM
* Hovering next to StrangeMan , *
Sorry , ive been quiet lately  :\
 -AC
(@StrangeMan : Its a weekend , so i dont get on muchz )

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: May 24, 2009, 12:17:06 AM
A-T: *slapped back into conscious-ness* uhg, wha? I'm up, I'm up!  >3<

Afro-Toad and StragneMan look at Aldo's Castle and see the bridge is not only destroyed but also blocked by a huge sword like object...

A-T: what is that? looks like a butter knife to me... o~O
StrangeMan gazed upon the massive weapon that layed on top of Aldowser's castle. He went near it and asked: "Hey! Mr.Butter Knife! Can you let us pass!? We need to safe the princess!" Shouted the nervous red man. "...None shall pass, This be <insert villain's name here> territory!" Said the giant sword in a booming voice. "As for you're princess...She be in another castle." (8D) "Now go away before I sing away!" StrangeMan was confused as to what he meant by 'singing him away'. "What exactly do you mean?" Asked StrangeMan. "This!" Replied the sword. His right arm/hand turned into a microphone, he took a deep breath...and sung: "♪NeVeR GoNnA gIvE yA uP! nEvEr GoNnA lEt Ya DoWn! NeVeR gOnNa RuN aRoUnD aNd DeSeRt YoOoOoUuUuUuUu!!! ♪ "

StrangeMan and Co. covered their ears over the shear horror of the sword's singing. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHG!! IT'S LIKE A MILLION CHALK BOARDS ARE SINGING A CHORUS WHILE THE SHREAK OF A THOUNSAND CATS RING WITHING YOUR BRAIN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AFRO T. and Soul Boo, RUUUUUUUN!!!" Afro, Soul Boo and our hero ran back to CyberShroom Road, to escape the dreaded noise.

(@SoulANimal: 'K  just wanted to know what happend to you in the story, that's all.)

(Well that's all for today)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:57 AM
(And you're not the only one; I've been busy cleaning house and chatting with my high school crush on Facebook! She was cute then, and she's cute now.)

(Alright, so here's the deal. These 7 things came from Star Road. We've gotta stick to stars, but I do like the idea of the Biometal, so here's what we'll do; the seven stars house either 7 RPM members or the same 7 Star Spirits from Paper Mario 1 corresponding to their correct color. We can then have them playing games or drinking Mango Lemonade, etc., and it'll spice up combat a bit.)

"........OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

*Aldo, fearing the worst, checked his buster to see his remaining energy level.*

"I took two whole notches of damage in that whole ordeal? That's the problem with being a cyborg..."

*he grumbled as he grabbed a nearby vine to pull himself up*

"...you're only half-ready."

*Aldo despised that his creator only made him half-robotic instead of fully robotic. What possible good did having human functions do, anyway? But Aldo had pondered that question his whole life; he needed some other data, now. And to help him with that...*

"Well, I see you're mostly here, even if you're not all there, know what I mean?"

*Half of Aldo's outstanding troopas had managed to land in the same deserted jungle into which he fell.*

"Alright troops, gather in formation! I'm gonna have to do one HELL of a roll call, now! A one-by one inspe..."

*Aldo managed to spot a star-looking object fall from the sky, but something was different; these 'stars' weren't stars at all, but seemed to be fragments of something larger. ...one of them was also screaming EEEEEEYYYYAAAAAARRRGH as it fell into a nearby forest across a treacherous river that his troopas couldn't cross. Aldo was confident in his own abilities, though, and didn't really care what or who the 'star' was.*

"...inspection. LINE UP!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: May 24, 2009, 12:29:45 AM
After investigating the situation, Ryuta decides to check on the next commotion, finding himself in the middle of CyberShroom Road.  It was there that he noticed the Not-So-Mario-esque group charging towards him in a fit of panic and warps behind them just to avoid getting trampled.  He then looks to where they were running from, finding the large sword stapped into the middle of Aldo's castle, indicating that they were trying to get back in only to be chased off by whatever defense mechanism it used.

(OOC: I'm thinking of having Ryuta, aside from being the mysterious observer, also be the misunderstood enemy who always shows up at the wrong times and inadvertently provokes a fight from the heroes who think he's working for Aldo or whoever's standing in for Smithy's Gang)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D