SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75698

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: May 23, 2009, 05:22:59 AM
(This would be a good time to ask: What destroys Star Road and falls into/onto Aldo's Keep? Giant sword? Or something else?)

(Either way, it's going to take out a section of Flame's space station. 8D)

(Hey Sakura, something's about to destroy Star Road, so let's go on ahead and get some reaction to the destruction of Star Road and how you make your way to Planet RPM. Also, whether you decide to stay straight-up Geno or be Sakura just Geno-esque, your character is going to have a little extra help in this story in the form of my third and only other character.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: May 23, 2009, 05:30:59 AM
(Gotcha.)

*Star Road a once peaceful place was just destroyed by not only by a giant talking sword that appeared out of nowhere but also a peice of a space station.*

Geno: How could something like this happen to Star Road now, and more importantly how was a space station built above Star Road in the first place?  I may not know who would do such a stupid idiotic thing but when I do find them I'll unleash hell nothing like the stars have ever seen.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: May 23, 2009, 05:33:45 AM
*Suddenly Zeta heard a faint, familiar voice calling from beyond the stars*

"...iste..."

*Zeta thought she was hearing things, but clearly heard her voice the second time.*

"Sister?! Sister?! Are you alright? One of my Lumas just told me the Star Road was destroyed! Is that true?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: May 23, 2009, 05:40:59 AM
Geno: Yes it is true I don't know exactly how all this stange stuff fell from the sky, but from the look the looks of things the objects are falling to Planet RPM.  I'll use a star ship (or what ever that ship from the first Paper Mario game was called to get there.)  to get there and find and perhaps stop the cause of it.

(By the way can I change Geno's gender?)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: May 23, 2009, 05:43:28 AM
(Sure; who doesn't want a sexy doll? What's the new Geno's name?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: May 23, 2009, 05:44:15 AM
(Sure; who doesn't want a sexy doll? What's the new Geno's name?)
(Either I'll keep the old name or change it to Zeta.)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: May 23, 2009, 05:50:31 AM
(Zeta it is!)

"Oh no! No, no, no! I'm very far away right now, but I promise you, I'm on my way! Your sister Rosalina isn't about to abandon you now, not after having Lumissa give you life once more all those years ago and gave you your star powers and position as Star Guardian! Remember, you can inhabit bodies, but you need to pick something that will allow you to channel your strengths!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: May 23, 2009, 05:54:45 AM
Who's Croco? :P

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: May 23, 2009, 05:56:23 AM
Zeta: I understand don't worry I will be back.

*Zeta then proceeds to find her star ship*

(Is it okay if I use a star ship similar to the star ship Kirby used in Super Star Ultra?)

Croco is a blue crocodile who wears a red top hat like hat, can run pretty fast, steals things and sometimes fights Mario.

EDIT: Actually this can give a little more insight...or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG#Characters_and_Setting

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: May 23, 2009, 05:58:49 AM

(A recurring bully throughout the story. Treasure hunter/scammer.)
(Script.)

(Yeah, sure, we might even have Kirby make a cameo like Link, Samus, etc.)

"Then go, Zeta, and defend our home planet until I can get there!"

*With a flick of her wand, the Comet Observatory beacon shone an extremely bright white, the Observatory took flight position, and sped through space to reach Planet RPM.*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: May 23, 2009, 06:09:10 AM
Having grown bored of looking around, Ryuta decides to head up to the roof of the castle, sensing something was approaching from the distance.  Once on the roof, he looks around the dark skies, noticing a silhouette approaching from the distance.  Seeing this as a cue to leave, he warps back to the cliff he originally stood on, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: May 23, 2009, 06:11:53 AM
*Aldo's buster finally shut off its warning beep, now that there was no longer a trespasser in the Boiler Room.*

"Forget this..."

*Aldo grabs the afro-bearing frog and throws him off the chandelier...and...onto Aldo's plush throne...*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: May 23, 2009, 06:23:51 AM
A-T:*landing on Aldo's chair* ribbit... *hops around the chair some more* ... *holds up a sign* *Hey BlackHook, turn me back to normal!*....ribbit.
(I'm serious about this too BH the MK...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: May 23, 2009, 07:30:25 AM
((Ill just be the guy sitting in his space station drinking tea and enjoying the one day he's got no Hijacked lasers or Yamatos headed for time holes.
if you guys need me im in my office~ Sippin tea~))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: May 23, 2009, 07:32:40 AM
((Ill just be the guy sitting in his space station drinking tea and enjoying the one day he's got no Hijacked lasers or Yamatos headed for time holes.
if you guys need me im in my office~ Sippin tea~))
You do realise that part of the space station was destroyed by Exor, the giant talking sword, right?

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: May 23, 2009, 07:45:50 AM
You do realise that part of the space station was destroyed by Exor, the giant talking sword, right?

(I dunno, Sakura, sounds like he's pretty used to that kind of thing...  8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: May 23, 2009, 08:11:06 AM
(yeah, it's gonna take something REALLY big to suprise him.  XD)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: May 23, 2009, 08:51:05 AM
A-T:*landing on Aldo's chair* ribbit... *hops around the chair some more* ... *holds up a sign* *Hey BlackHook, turn me back to normal!*....ribbit.
(I'm serious about this too BH the MK...)
Hey there little froggy. Sooooo, you wanna me to turn you back huh? That will make 20 coins!
BH the MK turned Afro- Toad back into his normal self. BH then summons a bunch of goombas
Attack my minions, attack that strange read wearing plumber!
The goombas charged at Strang Man

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: May 23, 2009, 08:54:33 AM
A-T: *mumbling* hmpf, high way robber...*digs into his wallet* there! *Give BlackHook 20 coins, runs off and charge jumps back up to the chandeliers with StrangeMan and Aldo*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: May 23, 2009, 04:49:47 PM
StrangeMan tries to regain his balance as the Chainlink-Chomp (or whatever it's called) gives away. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! Gotta think fast Strakirabluesio. Hmmmmmm, maybe if I take down his chandelier before mine gives in, I may just save my skin and have a chance to save the princess." Just then, Afro-Toad jumped back to the chandelier. "Oh Hilo Afro T., you're not a toad anymore." StrangeMan then noticed the group of goombas that were coming towards them. StrangeMan grined and said: "Oh goodie, more projectiles. Afro, mind helping me take down Aldo's expensive chandelier?"

He then grabbed the closest goomba and threw it at Aldowser's Chainlink-Chomp. "Well don't just stand there, help-a-moi! Aim for the chain chomp!"

Meanwhile at the nearby cliff...

"YEEEHAHAHAHA almost there" Stated the donkey, eating his pop-corn. "5.......4.......3........"

The Tip of a giant sword could be seen in the sky, slowly descending on top of the neon castle.

"YEEEHAAA! this is gonna be fantastic!...hmmm, whose that guy?" The donkey noticed a peculiar looking man.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: May 23, 2009, 04:54:39 PM
A-T: Gotcha. *Kicks Goombas at Aldo's Chandelier* Huh? *notices a rumbling in the sky outside* Do you hear that it sounds like-*interupted by a counter attack by Aldo* Whoa! *the chandelier starts to give away more for both Aldo and StrangMan's party* I don't think these things can take much more!  :O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: May 23, 2009, 05:27:13 PM
"Who cares! This is too much fun" StrangeMan replied before throwing another goomba at the chain. A rumbling sound could be heard through out the castle. "...Afro! How rude, we don't do that in front of a lady." He scolded Afro-Toad, thinking that he made a certain bodily function.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: May 23, 2009, 05:30:22 PM
A-T:* ::)* Look that wasn't me...But more importantly we gotta get the princess back on our chandelier before it breaks! *looks at the chandelier's condition* And by the looks of it we don't have much time!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: May 23, 2009, 05:36:11 PM
"Taken care of" The StrangeMan stated, holding Princess Vixy in his arms. 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: May 23, 2009, 05:39:31 PM
Awww...my Hero!
Sudenly Princess Vixy turned into Blackhook. While Aldon was holding the real one.
how about a kiss  0v0