Death Note Live Action

Waifu · 19582

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: October 28, 2009, 07:06:52 AM
You best be trollin', [shadow runner].
Somebody expected their wet dream, which isn't reality, hence the term wet dream.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: October 30, 2009, 06:29:25 PM
Somebody expected their wet dream, which isn't reality, hence the term wet dream.
Actually, I expected [parasitic bomb], and got [parasitic bomb]. So, you know...

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: October 31, 2009, 04:07:54 AM
I expected hilarity & got hilarity. I went back to my computer stuff happy.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: November 28, 2009, 02:40:50 AM
So yeah... Guys. Take this however you will
Actor acknowledges having meeting, but says remake is not "coming up soon"
Actor Zac Efron (High School Musical, Hairspray, Me and Orson Welles) answered a question from the Collider.com website regarding his possible involvement in a film adaptation of the Death Note suspense manga. Efron said, "I love Death Note, and we were, kind of, working on it right now. You know, it's not…it's definitely not something that would be coming up soon. [Turns to Me and Orson Welles director Richard Linklater] What's the classic answer, Rick? 'It's not on the front burner.' No, no, it's something that was … I feel like, regardless of whatever I say, it's going to be [interpreted by the media to be] my next movie. No, it's not. It was an idea. Who knows? I had a meeting on it."
source

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile