Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Setsuna F. Seiei · 153278

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: October 26, 2009, 02:54:02 PM
They were in Japan...>>

Thats just stupid in the sub Schniezel says once he gets over the United states of China he can luanch the fliea bombs, but they were gaining altitude int he middle of Japam.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: October 26, 2009, 09:36:30 PM
yeah, I know that... but who was that guy and what was his position?
A disposable pawn, that was his position.
Satisfied?

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: October 27, 2009, 12:39:06 AM
You're so heartless!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: October 27, 2009, 12:47:29 AM
I could've sworn he somehow became appointed as leader of the Zero Squad (According to the show at least). Why I ask is because this guy was a shitty pilot... how could HE get into a position only Kallen should be in?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #329 on: October 27, 2009, 01:04:21 AM
I could've sworn he somehow became appointed as leader of the Zero Squad (According to the show at least). Why I ask is because this guy was a shitty pilot... how could HE get into a position only Kallen should be in?

Tradition. girls and women have nearly always sat in the sidelines in every mecha show ever written, case in point, Code Geass is one of them. Kallen wasn't given the front row seat of the action when that group was forming, so that is pretty much it.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: October 27, 2009, 01:24:16 AM
Its cuase Lelouch had planned Kallen to kiss him. And killing innocent people is not something girls look for.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: October 27, 2009, 01:47:09 AM
no, it was because she was in JAIL at that time...

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: October 27, 2009, 02:16:57 AM
Its cuase Lelouch had planned Kallen to kiss him. And killing innocent people is not something girls look for.

And killing enemy soldiers is attractive? Man, I will never understand girls especially Kallen.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: October 27, 2009, 04:14:38 AM
You don't need to understand Kallen, you have C.C. to understand (Or swoon over, your choice). XD

Now ME, I need to understand Kallen... thats why i'm trying to get better at understanding/loving her.  :P

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: October 27, 2009, 08:33:51 AM

Who are you talking about? Kinoshita? He was some inexperienced squad commander who Lelouch took with him to the Geass Order HQ and had him and his squad do all the dirty work. He was most likely supposed to be geassed into forgetting about the matter, but Lelouch got distracted from it due to C.C.'s loss of memory. The guy died later on during the Second Battle of Tokyo and gave his testimony about the matter to Asahina.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: October 27, 2009, 02:29:33 PM
You don't need to understand Kallen, you have C.C. to understand (Or swoon over, your choice). XD

Now ME, I need to understand Kallen... thats why i'm trying to get better at understanding/loving her.  :P
Pffft... ha ha ha ha.

Okay, whatever you say.

Anyway, just like Saber said, he was not really that important... to Lelouch at least. Then it turns out he's in fact very important because he told Asahina about the massacre. Still, it does not change anything. Disposable pawn, et cetera.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: October 28, 2009, 02:47:46 AM
Another disposable pawn, which reminds me whatever happened to the blue haired woman that was with the black knights? I think I rememebr seeing her in R2 ep.1.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: October 28, 2009, 02:49:31 AM
Inoue (<3) died during the black rebellion.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: October 28, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
What?! This is a travesty!

Too bad becuase I liked her, despite almost never saying anything, though she was in the first opening. Plus I like blue hair.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: October 28, 2009, 09:24:01 PM
What?! This is a travesty!

Too bad becuase I liked her, despite almost never saying anything, though she was in the first opening. Plus I like blue hair.

The sad thing is, the only time Inoue is even credited in the closing of an episode, she was voiced by Koshimizu Ami (Kallen) when her regular Seiyuu was unavailable.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: October 28, 2009, 09:36:40 PM
Wait, what episode was that? I thought of Inoue as who the 3 navigators replaced. Since she seemed to be doing what they do later on. Also, what happened to the big van they had in the First Season? Tossed aside? Scrapped? Blown Up/Destroyed?

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: October 28, 2009, 09:38:32 PM
Wait, what episode was that? I thought of Inoue as who the 3 navigators replaced. Since she seemed to be doing what they do later on. Also, what happened to the big van they had in the First Season? Tossed aside? Scrapped? Blown Up/Destroyed?

I don't recall the exact episode number, but it's an episode with Mao where Lelouch as Zero delegates the Black Knights into looking for him. In that episode, you see Inoue on a phone talking to Zero, with a computer screen in front of her (most likely in their mobile base of operations).

Their vehicle was most likely abandoned or destroyed over the course of the Black Rebellion. They later switched to their submarine.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: October 28, 2009, 09:44:51 PM
I don't recall the exact episode number, but it's an episode with Mao where Lelouch as Zero delegates the Black Knights into looking for him. In that episode, you see Inoue on a phone talking to Zero, with a computer screen in front of her (most likely in their mobile base of operations).

Their vehicle was most likely abandoned or destroyed over the course of the Black Rebellion. They later switched to their submarine.

Ah, that was Stage 15: Cheering Mao. It was hard for me to tell because they were able to use her normal voice actor in the US version.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: October 29, 2009, 12:56:56 AM
Disposable pawn or not, I liked her for being one of the members who was actually useful, as in, surviving many battles and possibly not getting trashed. Too bad she died.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: October 29, 2009, 06:28:20 AM
Disposable pawn or not, I liked her for being one of the members who was actually useful, as in, surviving many battles and possibly not getting trashed. Too bad she died.

Yeah it was kind of ironic they killed her, she actually was one of the skillful people in the nights higher ranks. Tamaki, and those other 2 idiots didn't have any real skills at all.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: October 29, 2009, 02:48:55 PM
I did not care for her.
To me, it was almost like she had no personality whatsoever.
Because, well, she wasn't developed too much. Hell, even Tamaki had more screentime than her.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: October 29, 2009, 10:40:52 PM
Tamaki should have died and then Inous should have lived, I mean he is so fricking useless, especially when he tries to stop Suzaku in the final battle, why let him have a knightmare frame, they should just give him some paperclip and throw im in a cellar.
I did not care for her.
To me, it was almost like she had no personality whatsoever.
Because, well, she wasn't developed too much.
exactly why I like her, she had such potential to become a good character, a likeable one, unlike Tamaki who should go die in a well.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: October 30, 2009, 12:13:43 AM
I can only assume Tamaki was Comic Relief, thats why they let him live to the end.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: October 30, 2009, 12:55:22 AM
What the creators think is comic relief I call not paying to watch the episodes where Tamaki even appears or is mentioned in any way. So yes I hate him, I hate him a lot I hate him as much as you are in love with Kallen. Wait, no I dont hate him that much, maybe just, throw him off a cliff hate.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: October 30, 2009, 08:30:07 AM
I can only assume Tamaki was Comic Relief, thats why they let him live to the end.

Tamaki was in there because his voice actor was the main character of the Staff's previous anime, PLANETES. Almost everyone from PLANETES is in Geass: Taniguchi Goro (director), Okuichi Ichiro (writer), Nakawaga Kotaro & Kuroishi Hitomi (music), Sakai Mikio (theme song) and more.