Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Setsuna F. Seiei · 153288

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: October 14, 2009, 11:25:43 PM
Its like I said, the whole Euphy thing is what pretty much got the whole "what matters...is results" thing, which is possibly why Suzaku doesent wanna help Lelouch save Nunally if Suazku has to lose a loved one why not Lelouch?

on another note, " Suzaku Kururugi, I order you to love me!"
"Right!"

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: October 15, 2009, 05:41:38 AM
Suzaku DID want to protect Nunnaly. Sure he might have somewhat used her a bit, but he never did anything that would put her in danger. She was friends with her as well, not just Lelouch.

Euphemia~ :'(

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: October 16, 2009, 01:57:45 AM
Princess massacre doesent sound as pretty as Euphie though. Plus the gun was MUCH bigger, plus I think it had a strap.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:41:39 PM by Super Nova »

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: October 16, 2009, 02:00:49 AM
The point still gets through. due to Lelouch being a retard when it comes to telling "Jokes" he ended up making Euphy kill almost every Japanese person at the Stadium. Surprisingly she was able to break free of it as she was dying...

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: October 16, 2009, 07:39:56 AM
Not really. The geass broke itself. Rai and lelouch's command of the  King geass has limitations aside from the range type of stuff. (although Rai requires no eye contact, and has far superior range)

-The victim must understand the command. You can't just geass them if they don't speak the language or understand the context of what your saying.

-Duration depends on how the command was worded/phrased. Like jump instead of jump till you die.

-Most important is that it  has to be possible within their human limitations. they can't geass them to do something impossibly like fly, etc.  Also geassing them to live doesn't make them immortal.

In the case of Euphie, her geass broke off because her body and mind were near death, and outside of her limits to follow. Same with Shirly. The geass didn't affect her mentally at all because it was an impossible command to carry out.

Another ex is carve-tan. (the girl in S1 that Lelouch made carve the wall to test the duration). It was confirmed that even during S2, She's still under the effects. She wakes up at the middle of the night (day time japan) unknowingly and tries to get to the wall. It got to the point where her parents had to put her in an institution. Untill either she gets her arms broken/ripped off, Orange de-geasses her, or She gets Alzheimers and her mind forgets about it, she's forever going to have to follow the command.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #305 on: October 17, 2009, 12:38:01 AM
That must be really rough, I mean writing on a wall, I think I remember seeing the same wall in R2 during some party scene where C2 doesent give a [tornado fang] about hiding and goes for the pizza.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: October 17, 2009, 01:10:46 AM
It was during the school festival when she cos played. They showed the wall, with the final mark only being half done.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #307 on: October 20, 2009, 11:22:39 PM
 I remember her cosplaying, doing a mark on the wall while Lelouch and C.C. were talking in the first season, but I remember seeing that same wall while Lelouch was walking around being all bad in R2

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: October 21, 2009, 08:42:31 PM
It was during the school festival when she cos played. They showed the wall, with the final mark only being half done.
I think a lot of viewers interpreted that as meaning that Lelouche's Geass would always wear off after a certain time limit, but he never got to see just how long it was.  Maybe it's not what the writers intended, but hey, that would have given them a set-up for the "Shirley gets her memories back" story and other discoveries if they didn't go the route of Jeremiah's anti-Geass power!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #309 on: October 23, 2009, 03:14:07 AM
I think that Jeremiah didnt get to fluant much of his un-geass thing since there wasnt anybody who was geassed into doing something very serious.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: October 23, 2009, 04:38:34 AM
He should've Geass Cancelled Suzaku, then lets see him be the best pilot in the world. In fact, if he had did that he probably could've killed himself to be with Euphy... and he would've been happy... I love how Suzaku was so much happier with Lelouch after he said he would spill more blood to make people forget about Euphy as "Princess Massacre". As much as how pathetically easy it was to make suzaku actually feel better, it really was a noble act on Lelouch's part.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: October 23, 2009, 11:41:02 PM
It was, though Suzaku was Lelouch's best and first friend. He also needed Suzaku for his final plan which is why Lelouch wanted Suzaku to join the black knights.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: October 24, 2009, 03:45:12 AM
I don't think that final plan even existed in Season one, he just wanted his best friend to see things the way he does (And you can get him to by force in the DS game, you just get a lot of boring fights if you do...). He planned it out after he became emporer I think...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: October 24, 2009, 03:57:00 AM
I always thought that when he said "I will destroy the world and create it a new" in the first season and then in the final episode of season 2.
So I though dying was part of the plan, so he always wanted Suzaku to protect Nunally I thought they were talking about that in an episode in season 1.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #314 on: October 24, 2009, 04:36:34 AM
That has always been his plan, but the Zero Requiem I think was a plan made after he became Emporer... I don't think he would intentionally plan to become emporer... his original plan was to kill his father and destroy Britannia using the Black Knights and have Suzaku protect Nunally. I don't think he anticipated the Black Knights betraying him...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:03 PM
Well I think he was going to betray the black knights then take over brittannia, becuase he wanted to create peace by foucusing all the hate on him, so then he could die and peace and all that could be done. Or else how else could he destroy the world? He wanted to get revenge on who killed his mother, not really destroy brittannia.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #316 on: October 25, 2009, 12:24:36 AM
No his plan should have been to train the Black Knights enough to succeed without him!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: October 25, 2009, 04:35:05 AM
Without thier leader they would be nothing, he made it so, but in the end they made schniezel their leade rand got killed, so its thier fualt.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: October 25, 2009, 05:22:43 AM
No, Kallen became their leader after Lelouch was exposed by his older brother. At least... thats what Lelouch said in Turn 22 before they walked to the student council room and kissed. If I remember, he said "Kallen Kozuki, the Leader of the Black Knights." But my memory is fuzzy, can somebody confirm that for me?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: October 25, 2009, 07:58:16 PM
actually Lelouch says "captain Kouzuki Karen of the Black Knights, I presume?" So she isnt really leading the black knights, I think that the Chineese guy (forgot his name) is leading them.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: October 25, 2009, 08:38:42 PM
The Knights were under the command of Toudou, Xingke and Ougi there to be a figure head  after zero left, Kallen was nothing but a mere fighter as she always was. Schneizel simply took command of their forces during that battle.

Over all it was stupid. Your fighting ZERO. He can't go one battle without making something collapse, flood, or blow the [tornado fang] up. What dumb [tornado fang] didn't bother to realize they're fighting on top of a [tornado fang]ing mountain filled with explosive resources?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: October 25, 2009, 09:14:19 PM
Its schniezles fualt for wanting to be over the united states of China and not somewhere were his units didnt die, but he had no us for the Black kights in his future anyways, so he didnt care.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: October 25, 2009, 10:06:33 PM
actually Lelouch says "captain Kallen Kozuki of the Black Knights, I presume?" So she isnt really leading the black knights, I think that the Chineese guy (forgot his name) is leading them.

Fix'd, and you're right. I think it was English Dub Faggotry going on... Captain is a higher position than what she was at...

Also, can anybody tell me what the story was behind Mr. Douchebag who freaks out in the destruction of the Geass Dictorate? AKA the guy who says "This is.... A MASSACRE!"... I never understood that guy or why all of his group looked like Mexicans... also I simply hate him... >8|

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: October 26, 2009, 12:15:50 AM
Its schniezles fualt for wanting to be over the united states of China and not somewhere were his units didnt die, but he had no us for the Black kights in his future anyways, so he didnt care.

They were in Japan...>>

Mr. Douchebag who freaks out in the destruction of the Geass Dictorate? AKA the guy who says "This is.... A MASSACRE!".

If you mean during the attack on the geass cult, because that's what it really was. Lelouch slaughtering everyone even without a chance to surrender. Genocide.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: October 26, 2009, 12:52:09 AM
yeah, I know that... but who was that guy and what was his position?