• View Profile
Reply #500 on: January 17, 2010, 09:27:48 AM
Wholeheartedly agreed.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: January 17, 2010, 01:35:28 PM
Does that game exist?

Also I find Kallen's snapshot disturbing. Her boobs look like are almost dettached from her chest.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: January 17, 2010, 01:42:23 PM
Nope, just a fan-made sequence.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #503 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:58 PM
Does that game exist?

Also I find Kallen's snapshot disturbing. Her boobs look like are almost dettached from her chest.

It could be the artist's fault. Happened before officially in one SRW game (Hint Hint), sprites are wonderfully true to the mechs though.  owo

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #504 on: January 21, 2010, 02:56:38 AM
What the hell is wrong with Kallen's tits? It looks like they're melting onto the control panel.

Archer

Reply #505 on: January 21, 2010, 02:59:48 AM
She didn't get a very good boob job.

Aresian

Reply #506 on: January 23, 2010, 12:14:38 AM
She didn't get a very good boob job.

*snort* >_>

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: January 23, 2010, 04:50:18 AM
Time to dig straight through hell! Ramming down BOTH Parts 2 and 3 Tonight to show my disgust in what Bandai has made me do!

Also, Turn 9: Bride in the Vermillion Forbidden City. When Schnizel arrives at the Chinese Federation, as soon as Kanon walks out from off-screen. This hilarious Trumpet fanfare starts up, made me burst into tears laughing.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: January 24, 2010, 04:31:02 PM
I remember when Nunnally fell of her chair right on those stairs.
I was laughing so loud, my family thought that something bad happened to me.
I mean, it was HILARIOUS!
It was the same for you guys, right? (Or at least similar)

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: January 24, 2010, 07:44:50 PM
I was too busy seeng Suzaku get his butt handed to him by Kallen but you are right it was funny.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: January 25, 2010, 02:04:59 AM
I was too busy seeng Suzaku get his butt handed to him by Kallen
Agreed. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Aresian

Reply #511 on: January 25, 2010, 08:40:32 PM
I remember when Nunnally fell of her chair right on those stairs.
I was laughing so loud, my family thought that something bad happened to me.
I mean, it was HILARIOUS!
It was the same for you guys, right? (Or at least similar)

Yes, because the plight of disabled people is absolutely hilarious. Especially little girls.

I was too busy seeng Suzaku get his butt handed to him by Kallen but you are right it was funny.

Before it was just Kharaxel being sickfuck material, that was nothing new, but people join him.

RPM has reached new lows indeed.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: January 25, 2010, 10:08:51 PM
Yes, because the plight of disabled people is absolutely hilarious. Especially little girls.

Before it was just Kharaxel being sickfuck material, that was nothing new, but people join him.

RPM has reached new lows indeed.
Goddamn! I think I'm an oracle or some [parasitic bomb]. I expected someone to say something like that, sooner or later.
It's just a fictional character, dude. Normally I wouldn't have laughed if it happened before me IRL. In fact, I would try to help such a person.
What? Maybe you excpect me to feel REALLY REALLY sorry for an animu character? Maybe I should go into the ANIMU WORLD and help her?
Chill out, brah. It's all good, as long as you only laugh at animu characters. I'm kind of a dick, but really, I'm not coldhearted.

Aresian

Reply #513 on: January 26, 2010, 03:16:21 AM
Goddamn! I think I'm an oracle or some [parasitic bomb]. I expected someone to say something like that, sooner or later.
It's just a fictional character, dude. Normally I wouldn't have laughed if it happened before me IRL. In fact, I would try to help such a person.
What? Maybe you excpect me to feel REALLY REALLY sorry for an animu character? Maybe I should go into the ANIMU WORLD and help her?
Chill out, brah. It's all good, as long as you only laugh at animu characters. I'm kind of a dick, but really, I'm not coldhearted.

When have I NOT been known to start stuff? I mean yes, I don't like the fact you laughed at such a thing, because fiction or not, it's not right. Not in any avenue, IMO. But then, that might be the soft side of me talking.

I'm just not the type to laugh at people suffering, especially those undeserving. But yes, I do expect some respect, even to fictional people. Perhaps that's not a concept that is readily accepted by you, in which case, that would explain our clash.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: January 26, 2010, 03:26:45 AM
Well, I usually am not laughing at fictional characters in such situations either. I usually feel sorry for them, as long as I like that chara and he/she/it gave me a good reason to.
However, R2 was such a wild and crazy ride, that I stopped caring for anything and just laughed at everything I could. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it as much as I did.

Anyway. I think this "argument" is over. You don't like to laugh at other people's suffering, and really neither do I.

We cool?

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: January 26, 2010, 05:11:42 AM
Why is someone falling down funny anyway? I'm not seeing where the humour is here.

Can someone like tell me the secret so I can find completely mundane things entertaining that'd make my life a lot more amusing to be honest I could just go around laughing at everything it'd be great come on.

Aresian

Reply #516 on: January 26, 2010, 09:53:56 AM
Well, I usually am not laughing at fictional characters in such situations either. I usually feel sorry for them, as long as I like that chara and he/she/it gave me a good reason to.
However, R2 was such a wild and crazy ride, that I stopped caring for anything and just laughed at everything I could. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it as much as I did.

Anyway. I think this "argument" is over. You don't like to laugh at other people's suffering, and really neither do I.

We cool?

Not like we'd agree otherwise. So sure, agree to disagree. *nods*

Why is someone falling down funny anyway? I'm not seeing where the humour is here.

Can someone like tell me the secret so I can find completely mundane things entertaining that'd make my life a lot more amusing to be honest I could just go around laughing at everything it'd be great come on.

Yes, just like I'd suppose watching a blind person trip or making fun of a deaf person infront of them because they can't hear is hilarious. *nods* Indeed.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:29 PM
I smirked at that scene, too. I dislike Nunnally, moreso in R2. Served her well

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: February 02, 2010, 07:46:19 AM
Does that scene have a ONE weakness YTMND yet?

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:49 PM
Bandai's being pussies again, they delayed Volume 4 of Geass and Volume 1 of 00 Season 2 from March 2nd to April 6th.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-02-23/bandai-ent-delays-releases-of-code-geass-gundam-00

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: February 24, 2010, 02:19:53 PM
They must like hearing the Fans [sonic slicer], because they've delayed every volume of R2, TWICE.

You know whats really sad though? Its not like they hold them back to improve on them, like you know, add special features or anything. No, they just hold them back because they CAN. Bandai has been really shitty lately. After I get the rest of My Geass DVD's and upgrade my Season 1 DVD's to Special Edition (With the Slipcovers intact,Double Dipping to the max.). I'm going to hold out on them until they decide to release the Second Season in a special box, or sell the box seperately. AND give us a disc full of Picture Dramas AND Release the Sound Dramas. Because this [parasitic bomb] is just unforgivable now, what good comes from holding extras back?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: February 24, 2010, 11:03:08 PM
They must like hearing the Fans [sonic slicer], because they've delayed every volume of R2, TWICE.

You know whats really sad though? Its not like they hold them back to improve on them, like you know, add special features or anything. No, they just hold them back because they CAN. Bandai has been really shitty lately. After I get the rest of My Geass DVD's and upgrade my Season 1 DVD's to Special Edition (With the Slipcovers intact,Double Dipping to the max.). I'm going to hold out on them until they decide to release the Second Season in a special box, or sell the box seperately. AND give us a disc full of Picture Dramas AND Release the Sound Dramas. Because this [parasitic bomb] is just unforgivable now, what good comes from holding extras back?
Sold separately, yes. THOSE SONIC SLICERS!!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: March 17, 2010, 03:46:04 AM
Wow, this topic.. just died...

Anyway, have any of you guys actually followed the Manga for the original series? Its pretty [tornado fang]ing strange, for example:

-The whole of Episode 19 is played out, but with Lelouch, Kallen, and Suzaku at a school trip because of Lloyd, instead of being blasted there.
-Lelouch is shot by Suzaku at the Government Building instead of Kamina Island, Suzaku didn't know Kallen was there right away.
-The Black Knights Debut and the Hotel Hijacking happen much later in the story.
-Lelouch has full knowledge of being Zero, and having a little sister, and is well aware Rolo isn't his brother after Charles messes with his memories. The only memories he loses are his memories of C.C. and Geass.
-Villetta has a small role, appearing suddenly in the first R2 chapter like she had been there the whole time, and is easily geassed into submission.
-Kallen doesn't appear in a Bunny Suit, but rather in a cafe, Rollerskating. She doesn't talk to Lelouch about his feelings for her until the school festival, where she is dressed as a gypsy, and later in the green otter (Taking Sayoko's Role as his double using a voice synthesizer.) Whereas Sayoko takes Kallen's role as being revealed as a Black Knight, Kallen is thought to have gone back to Britannia at school.
-Xing-ke presumably gets Geass-ed by Lelouch and kills the High Eunuchs no Questions asked, as such, Kallen is prevented from getting captured.
-Lelouch doesn't reappear as Zero until during the Chinese Federation Arc.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: March 17, 2010, 02:36:43 PM
-Kallen doesn't appear in a Bunny Suit, but rather in a cafe, Rollerskating. She doesn't talk to Lelouch about his feelings for her until the school festival,
HOLY [parasitic bomb]! CHAPTER NUMBER PLEASE!

Also, yeah. The topic died because there's not much to say currently. Still awaiting news about the new season. : /

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: March 17, 2010, 10:08:19 PM
Huh? I've been standing here this entire time, and you tell me the topic died. Must catch up on htat manga, yes indeed.