Ow. My tooth.

Ramzal · 1586

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
on: April 16, 2009, 12:53:37 AM
I got into a fight with my older brother outside on my way home and long story short, he got a good; and only one shot on my mouth and my front two teeth ache and one of them are just a -little- loose although they are aching just a little. Has anyone been through this? Not the Maverl level of fighting someone in the middle of the street after just running into them, but yeah. It is wise to go to the dentist or can I save myself to finance in this tough time of recessioness and it will heal in a few days?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 12:57:15 AM
Smashed my face into a garage door and shattered, that means they broke into tiny [tornado fang]ing pieces, one and a half teeth.

Close enough?

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 01:12:53 AM
Um... Okay. I'll take that as a "I didn't go to the dentist and it really really sucked" ?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 01:15:37 AM
Oh I went to the dentist.

30 minutes later I had two brand new teeth. Nobody will ever see a difference.

Medicine is [tornado fang]ing awesome.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 01:18:40 AM
Go to the dentist. Now.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 01:26:53 AM
Rip it out and put it under your pillow.  I hear the tooth fairy gives you something else for adult teeth.

Offline Rockmon

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 02:01:33 AM
yeah they give panty shots $20s, but in all seriousness, unless they are REALLY loose, I wouldn't worry if they just move a bit. I know because I've hit mine before and it's just taken a week or so for them to heal back to normal. Also, take jujitsu lessons so you won't have go through this again.

Save the tatas..................................................................................................please?

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 02:55:35 AM
Actually, I've been training (As examples Aikido, Fu jow, Ken-jutsu, Bo-jutsu, Ying Jow Pai, and a little Wing Chun. I've only come to instructing level for Aikido and Fu-jow due to me failing a master belt test.. but yeah.) for over ten years now. Religiously. And I'm used to NYC "ghetto" trash picking fights. I kinda froze when he threw the punch. Which isn't normal, since it was a sloppy and crude over the shoulder punch he threw. Dunno what that was about. He's family, but I do not like him. Besides that, jujitsu is an overly populated system unless you're referring to Brazilian jutsu.

And even then, it relies on using your weight against someone too much for it to be really effective to joint lock someone who knows what they are doing. It's also useless against large groups of people when the focus is to entrap. Although, it does complement Aikido well due to the very--very awkward throws that it offers as well as joint-take downs.

Regardless. I just choked this once and payed for it. Although, I'd imagine the shoulder dislocation is not doing him any justice. My wife suggest it's a family thing.

*Takes this stuff seriously. >_>*

Otherwise, I'm thinking to not go since it's one of my front teeth and they are strong normally.

Offline Rockmon

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 05:23:33 AM
Yeah I was referring to Gracie.

Save the tatas..................................................................................................please?