Tales of the Abyss

STM · 1890

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
on: April 05, 2009, 09:12:47 PM
Well, this topic didn't survive the relaunch, so may as well re-open it, more so now that the anime has finished airing.

Thoughts? I liked the last two episodes. It cleared up a few holes in the plot for me, namely some dealings with Luke and Asch. It's a shame we didn't see more mystic artes outside of Jade's two, but they kept battles nice and quick as to not hog too much time. The ending was also very well done.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 09:50:25 PM
Still waiting for ep 26 subs

But I liked the anime but the last fights should have been longer, like the battle with Sync.

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 09:58:35 PM
I might watch this, so I'm gonna try to remind myself to watch it from ep 1 and work my way up, but I may have to dodge posts below me that are pontential spoilers, so eh.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 11:37:00 PM
Still waiting for ep 26 subs

But I liked the anime but the last fights should have been longer, like the battle with Sync.
From the little Japanese I understand, the dialog in the final episode is for the most part similar to the one in the game, just like most of the anime. If you're familiar with the game, it's pretty easy to piece together.