Models and Figures

Setsuna F. Seiei · 278610

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #700 on: August 06, 2012, 12:21:34 AM
Lets stop with all this discussion about whatever it is you are talking about, it doesn't make any sense here.

Any new figures anybody is looking forward to?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #701 on: August 06, 2012, 11:08:11 AM
After playing around with my Knux figure, I'm tempted to buy some more Jazwares Sonic toys.

Oh, and there will no doubt be a ton of nifty SW figures at Celebration 6 later this month.  People are already announcing what merchandise is available, so it looks like my plans to budget my spending while at the con will be tossed out the window. 8D

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #702 on: August 06, 2012, 09:09:51 PM
Hmmm, will there be exclusives this year? I'd like to get my mitts on Prototype threepio~

Also, Jazwares seems more competent these days (but not perfect though, the Sonic toys seem to have issues with the legs, I remember buying a diorama two-pack with Metal and Eggman and did not know both figures had gps). Not sure of their Adventure Time line though.. A whole line of nothing but bendable toys? eeeh, I'll pass.

Did you find the notorious gold plastic syndrome yet quickie? There's a few good photos on the net that features screw-ups with the legs on the StH line.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #703 on: August 07, 2012, 05:16:33 AM
I bought Knux off of eBay, so I haven't yet.  As for his knees, I've played around with him, and his legs seem fine.  He has some tightness in the ankles, so I can't yet rotate his left ankle, but I'm gonna figure out a remedy for that.  The pins, though, keep his joints tight enough that he can hold a pose, which is good for stop-motion.

As for exclusives at Celebration 6... Oh yes.  There will be exclusives. 

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
Reply #704 on: August 20, 2012, 03:59:33 AM
So, I just moved in with my mother in Louisiana, and one of the times I'd visited I had bought one of each of those neat Bandai X models this store had in stock. I broke the Gundam horns on the Ultimate X, so I decided to just buy them out for parts. But I couldn't fit it in my suitcase, so they've been waiting patiently here for me. So now that I've actually moved here, I've got 2 (well, minus one Gundam antenna thinger) Ultimate Armor Xes, 2 X5 Gaea Armors (not those piece of [parasitic bomb] American ones), 2 X All Xes, and an X All X Plated.

The only one I had put together and brought back home with me that survived moves is X3 Max Armor, which is fine by me, because it's the best in the set IMO. Square buster is a nice change of pace.

Also some neat '80s Gundam models were waiting for me here. Guncannon, General Mobile, and Z'Gok. I brought back with me, since I never wound up putting them together, a Zaku II and a Gouf.

So long story short I've got some neat stuff to play with. I'll take neat massive scale battle pictures when I get around to putting them together.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #705 on: August 21, 2012, 12:42:25 AM
The rest of my purchases for the year (Hopefully):

Other than the Megazord, everything is in order of when i'll be recieving it.

September:
Alter 1/8 Stocking Anarchy
Super Robot Chogokin Daizyujin/Megazord

October:
Figma Kyoko Sakura
Figma Link

November:
Free Month, perfect time to pick up any games that I've wanted this year.

December:
Neuromancer Yoko Littner (My wallet aches)
Nendoroid Petite Tales Series Box (Jude and Milla from Xillia, Asbel and Sophie from Graces, Yuri and Estelle from Vesperia, and one (?) Secret.)

With all this and the Wii U, I'm going to be in financial pain. I should relegate anything I can get domestically (Such as Wii U games) to an Xmas list.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: August 21, 2012, 12:54:33 AM
an Xmas list.
Ah, to be young again. How I miss those days.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #707 on: August 21, 2012, 01:13:41 AM
Ah, to be young again. How I miss those days.

I'm 19.

I guess i'm just spoiled, then.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: August 21, 2012, 02:15:30 AM
I'm 23. I still got to have Christmas lists when I was your age. Once you move out and come back for Christmas, though, it's adult-style gifts, where you don't get to pick and choose, unfortunately. But by then you need the [parasitic bomb] they'll get you. My dad gave me cash the first Christmases I was on my own, and my poor ass certainly needed it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #709 on: August 21, 2012, 02:27:03 AM
I'm 23. I still got to have Christmas lists when I was your age. Once you move out and come back for Christmas, though, it's adult-style gifts, where you don't get to pick and choose, unfortunately. But by then you need the [parasitic bomb] they'll get you. My dad gave me cash the first Christmases I was on my own, and my poor ass certainly needed it.

Usually I just ask for cash on my birthday, since I'm unemployed I just like having the money to buy all the crap I buy.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #710 on: August 21, 2012, 07:10:52 AM
I'm 19.

I guess i'm just spoiled, then.

Haha, I'm 31 and I still do X-Mas lists cause my father's 63 and still a child at heart!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #711 on: August 21, 2012, 07:44:32 AM
I don't do Christmas lists anymore, because my folks don't get gifts for my brother and I anymore.  Nah, they lavish the gifts on my niece and nephews.

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #712 on: August 21, 2012, 08:52:10 PM
Has anyone ever bought Jazwares Mega Man X models? They're so goofy looking. I gotta glue some of the parts in on this Blade Armor one (called Force Armor on the box for some strange reason). But the proportions on X' face, it blows any of Jazwares' toys weird faces out of the water. I'll post a picture sometime.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #713 on: August 28, 2012, 11:33:23 PM
Bandai's making another figure line.

12'' Perfect Model

I expect these to be expensive, and unfortunately marred by Bandai's recent poor QC.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: August 29, 2012, 12:45:04 AM
I'd love if Bandai made MM models again.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #715 on: August 31, 2012, 06:28:34 AM
I'd honestly love for Kotobukiya to continue making MM models.

Well, classic series anyway, that MMZero model is one of my least favorite figures out of the fact that it actually requires paint to look accurate (They painted faces and the Buttons on Roll's dress, why couldn't they paint the hands and chest?), the head comes off too easily, and the ponytail keeps falling out. I still want them to make Bass and Rush/Eddie/Beat at least.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #716 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:22 AM
Apparently they will make a Classic MM D-Arts figure.

http://www.rockmancorner.com/2012/08/confirmed-bandai-producing-classic.html

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #717 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:58 AM
Apparently they will make a Classic MM D-Arts figure.

http://www.rockmancorner.com/2012/08/confirmed-bandai-producing-classic.html

*Headdesk*

Should have went for somebody who didn't just see a release in some form.
And by that I mean that Model Kit is perfectly fine.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #718 on: August 31, 2012, 10:00:34 AM
Who knows; maybe it'll be Ariga Rock or something.

I'm still waiting for Volnutt.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #719 on: August 31, 2012, 06:35:28 PM
Dont fool yourself, it will most likely be standard Classic Rock.

Personally, I wasnt too fond of the Kotobukia Rock. He looked ok, but without some Modelling know how, (particularly painting and how to remove the parts from the casing) it looks pretty cheap and not at ALL like the advertisements.

This Rock will probably be more proportionate too, or at least fit in with the rest of the D-Arts Mega Man figures.

Also, if they are making Rock, there's a chance we could see a Bass, which would be neat.

On Volnutt, I think it needs to be accepted that he will most likely be the LAST thing they touch, if at all, considering Legends is a touchy subject with Capcom right now.

It also seems more like they want to get the main 2 series out of the way first, X, and Classic, so they could possibly, (hopefully?) work on other series later.

(and I still stand by the argument he only won the poll because of the drama with L3, and it was the fans sending a message that they wanted Legends. )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: August 31, 2012, 07:35:39 PM
(and I still stand by the argument he only won the poll because of the drama with L3, and it was the fans sending a message that they wanted Legends. )

...at the risk of sounding like a broken record, a lot of fans who voted legitimately wanted a damn Volnutt figure.

Anyway, it is indeed Classic Megaman. He comes with a very nice Rush and Mettaur, and his proportions seem closer to his MM8 art's.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #721 on: August 31, 2012, 07:48:30 PM
And so did the fans who voted for any of the other choices. But legends support was enhanced by other fans who otherwise might not have voted for him, because they were pissed about the fiasco.

Ehhh i really dont want to start this up again. Lets just settle on Legends being a hot potato and Bandai likely not wanting to deal with Capcom over it at the moment.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: August 31, 2012, 11:35:42 PM

That looks great. Maybe unlike his little brother, he will actually come with smiling faceplates.

other than that he will very likely come with the same exact items- that is, a multiple shot thing, and a charged shot. MAYBE an E-Can.

And im willing to bet Rush will be it's own figure. Which presents AWESOME possibilities for transforming action not unlike X and the Armored X figures. (extra limbs to make him rush jet most likely)

EDIT:
All speculation on my part, mind you-

EDIT 2:

more pics.

http://blog.capcom-og.com/rockmanunity/archives/5881312.html

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: September 01, 2012, 02:05:22 AM
Of [tornado fang]ing course its in December.

Just delay it to next year please, I don't want another Zero Type 2.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #724 on: September 02, 2012, 04:25:17 AM
I just bought these.

They're pretty.