RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69660

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: August 07, 2013, 07:46:32 AM
*in a helium high voice* "Seriously? What is up with you heroes, constantly threatening my afro!? You all are totally the villains here... For messing with an innocent hairstyle!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: August 07, 2013, 07:49:38 AM
"Hair can grow back." Borock-bot stated as he began to walk out the room with Py-Loki close behind "But ruining lives cannot be easily forgiven."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: August 07, 2013, 07:53:08 AM
*in a helium high voice* "But has any lives been ruined? They were all dancing so happily! The only ruined thing is my afro! By whatever lice you people put on me!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: August 07, 2013, 07:56:26 AM
Borock-bot stopped in his tracks.

"They were dancing against their will thanks to Mr. Py-Loki, you were aging them to extreme levels unnaturally and thus endangering them.  Then again you wouldn't think that seeing as you clearly are only out for yourself."

With that Borock-bot left the room.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: August 07, 2013, 08:05:58 AM
Swallow got back on her damaged bike after ingesting one or two ice-cream treats.

Swallow - "Okay... where next."

Swallow looked out in the distance to see what looked like a giant southern colonel.

Swallow - "OHH! BONELESS FRIED BIRD!"

Swallow rushed off towards the monolith when she got a message.

Swallow - "Ah! A message from Batguy!"

The message follows:

"Swallow you idiot, why are you out and about? Anyway there's some sort of battle going on so maybe you should go see what its about. And while I'm still writing this, I just saw a peculiar character with somebody up here, get this, it was a robot that looked and acted completely human! I could've sworn we've seen something like that, and if we haven't chances are we probably will. I should consider trying to research this. Might find inspiration for a new gadget. Anyway, Batguy out."

Swallow - "Oh he's so mean... but I love this costume and fighting crime is more fun than doing boring girl stuff like dating or whatnot, that stuff is stupid! I think even Batguy understands that. If he doesn't than maybe I'm just not seeing it."

Swallow kept driving. She knew she'd be towards the giant colonel soon.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: August 07, 2013, 08:15:05 AM
"Hahaaaaaa! Prepare to eat justice Crimson Dynamo!!!!" Scarlet Ahrzayl yelled from the middle of the street, holding up traffic.

Drivers were yelling and shaking their fists at the oddly dressed girl in the road. Pedestrians looked on at the event and kind of just stood there, not knowing how to go about either handling the situation or going around it. The "superhero" had been going at this for about an hour now.

"A few punches here! hiyaaa! And a few kicks here! Hoooooha!" The masked wannabe wonder roared as she beat up on her enemy. What she saw in front of her was a the dreaded enemy of the famous Iron Man. What everyone else saw, unfortunately, was....

.....a cosplaying teenage girl lightly smacking a fire hydrant. 

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: August 07, 2013, 08:17:21 AM
"....you know, on another day, that might actually seem weird!" Spider-Blues said while looking at Scarlet Ahrzayl.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #607 on: August 07, 2013, 08:19:54 AM
"Considering I already had to deal with a giant mech of Colonel Sanders piloted by Platypuses I'm inclined to agree." the man sighed as he saw a girl in a light blue jumpsuit driving a damaged motor bike closing in "Oh what now?"

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #608 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:41 AM
Scarlet Ahrzayl pounded her imaginary opponent one more time before noticing Spider-Blues. She smiled and ran over to him.

"Oh hi, Spidey! I was just in the middle of a fearsome battle with the Red Dynamoooo! I'm glad you showed up, we totally scared him off!" Ahrzayl shouted triumphantly.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: August 07, 2013, 08:30:57 AM
"Oh yeaaaah. We sure did, Scarlet. Teamwork: It's what's for dinner!" Spider-Blues said!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #610 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:09 AM
"Yeah Teamwork is pretty nifty." the man said as he gave an unconvincing smile.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:49 AM
Borock-bot stopped in his tracks.

"They were dancing against their will thanks to Mr. Py-Loki, you were aging them to extreme levels unnaturally and thus endangering them.  Then again you wouldn't think that seeing as you clearly are only out for yourself."

With that Borock-bot left the room.
AFRODOK was left speechless, as he saw Py-Loki leave with that annoying bespectacled person. Finally finding the words again...

*in a helium high voice* "Can I go now? I don't want to be late for my appointment at the hairdresser."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #612 on: August 07, 2013, 08:39:14 AM
"That mostly depends on your captor...." Hajime mutters while eyeing Arche for a response.

Hierophant eventually returns to the bridge with another card on his back.

"How are things down at the bank?" he asked.

"The battle's just winding down," Ittetsu said before looking towards another window showing the unorthodox situation between Scarlet Ahrzyal and a fire hydrant, "Though I don't think it's going to last long with that nuisance holding up traffic."

Hierophant sighs while scratching the back of his head, "Well...I suppose one distraction is better than having to explain why there's an unnecessary amount of elders dancing in the middle of two banks...."

"Speaking of which," Ittetsu began, "Have you figure out a way to rectify the aging situation?  There is a reverse option on that raygun the floating mushroom was firing about, but there's no telling how much juice is left."

"There were a few possibilities...." Hierophant mutters, "But I want to keep this recovery as oblivious as possible...."

He pauses a moment before looking at the card on his back, "Though I'm not exactly sure using Jeff would be the best idea."

"I don't think we have much of a choice," Ittetsu said, "We can either wait until the gun runs out of juice, or speed up the process and draw attention to the cards."

Hierophant sighs a bit as he sits back down in his command chair, "Let's see how far things go before resorting to that....  Jeff may not be as eager to get things done as Amy, but he is just as impatient and eager to show off his powers...."

(Quick note, the swfs I'll be uploading are subject to change as time goes on, so don't get too used to what you're seeing at this moment)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: August 07, 2013, 08:39:31 AM
"Oh man! You said it!" She said as she slowly looked around her. "Seems our presence has drawn a crowd. Better skeeeeedattle before they want any pictures. Er well, no offense." Ahrzayl laughed as she looked up at a nearby billboard picturing a sandwich on it.

"Speaking of dinner..." Scarlet added as she began to walk out of the crowd. "I'm gonna make me a sandwich." She says as she raises her hand in front of her as if holding the sandwich in her hand.

Suddenly the picture of the sandwich was carved out of the billboard and was instead replaced by a real one in Scarlet's hand. She winced in delight as she walked out from the middle of the street.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #614 on: August 07, 2013, 08:43:52 AM
The man stared at the sandwich and the new hole in the billboard with wide eyes.

"That's interesting." he said with a raised eyebrow.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #615 on: August 07, 2013, 08:46:40 AM
"Gah!" Mirbstique exclaimed as the billboard atop the building she was on suddenly had a large hole ripped out of it. She agilely leapt out of the way and back into the shade. "Whew, that was close... Now enough about that deactivated mech over there... regardless of how incredibly obvious it is. What about this strange fortress that wasn't here yesterday?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #616 on: August 07, 2013, 08:49:21 AM
Swallow jumped off of her bike, causing it to go out of control and crash into a nearby wall.

Swallow - "Have no fear! Swallow is here.... For the chicken! Say... this isn't a KFC! (Said "Kiffsee") What gives its just a big old metal statue..."

Swallow looked around, she noticed a man with red hair.

Swallow - "Hey, you there! You know what's going on here? I'm a crimefighter and I'm kinda wondering where this so-called battle my boss mentioned is."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:59 AM
"Gah!" Mirbstique exclaimed as the billboard atop the building she was on suddenly had a large hole ripped out of it. She agilely leapt out of the way and back into the shade. "Whew, that was close... Now enough about that deactivated mech over there... regardless of how incredibly obvious it is. What about this strange fortress that wasn't here yesterday?"
The man stares at said fortress.

"I think I've seen it before but never really gave it any mind." He stated.

"Maybe I should get Prophet to look into it....if she isn't busy with studying for midterms." he thought.

(I'll only say there was never a BatZeta....only Prophet.)

Swallow jumped off of her bike, causing it to go out of control and crash into a nearby wall.

Swallow - "Have no fear! Swallow is here.... For the chicken! Say... this isn't a KFC! (Said "Kiffsee") What gives its just a big old metal statue..."

Swallow looked around, she noticed a man with red hair.

Swallow - "Hey, you there! You know what's going on here? I'm a crimefighter and I'm kinda wondering where this so-called battle my boss mentioned is."
His thoughts were interrupted as a teenaged girl addressed him and slightly sighed at her attitude.

"Sorry the battle is done." he stated.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #618 on: August 07, 2013, 08:57:45 AM
"Oh man! You said it!" She said as she slowly looked around her. "Seems our presence has drawn a crowd. Better skeeeeedattle before they want any pictures. Er well, no offense." Ahrzayl laughed as she looked up at a nearby billboard picturing a sandwich on it.

"Speaking of dinner..." Scarlet added as she began to walk out of the crowd. "I'm gonna make me a sandwich." She says as she raises her hand in front of her as if holding the sandwich in her hand.

Suddenly the picture of the sandwich was carved out of the billboard and was instead replaced by a real one in Scarlet's hand. She winced in delight as she walked out from the middle of the street.

"....man Chaos Magic would save me a lot on food bills!" Spider-Blues said to her. "But yes, we have no time for posing. Can I offer you a lift anywhere? And you, are you okay sir?" Spider-Blues asked the man.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #619 on: August 07, 2013, 08:59:39 AM
"Uh yeah I'm fine just have a lot on my mind really." the man stated. "Though I would like to go on that Dragon Ship my boss told me about, I just want to let her know I'm okay when she wakes up."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: August 07, 2013, 09:03:19 AM
"Boss? Hmmm, you work for BatSakura don't you?" Spider-Blues asked. "Well hey, I'm sure if you ask they'll let you on to see her. They're probably watching us riiiiiiight now!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: August 07, 2013, 09:03:46 AM
Swallow - "Oh man..."

Swallow looked down... she looked at the man again and latched onto his arm.

Swallow - "Say, you seem sort of interesting, tell me... do you normally come around these parts?"

This was a new side to Swallow. She had previously stated no interest in the opposite sex and here she is latching onto somebody of said opposite sex like a clingy lover! Why the sudden change? Easy, because the writer wills it. And the writer is always right, except when he retcons. But who is this writer? I, the narrator, can answer that for you.

He's an idiot. That's all there is to say, but if I try to reason with him nothing good is going to come of it so I'll just shut up and get back to the story. Ahem...

Swallow tugged at the man's arm.

Swallow - "Come on.. tell me a bit about yourself..."

(I take it Prophet is Oracle. :P And I'm considering this Universe's Josei to be 25 or something, so Swallow is more like 19... don't ask me why she's still hanging around as Batguy's sidekick as they're usually younger than that. Come to think of it 19 is still teenaged so I guess its not wrong.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #622 on: August 07, 2013, 09:10:11 AM
"Boss? Hmmm, you work for BatSakura don't you?" Spider-Blues asked. "Well hey, I'm sure if you ask they'll let you on to see her. They're probably watching us riiiiiiight now!"
"Yeah I don't doubt it since they were able to beam Flames up so fast." the man smiled before he noticed Swallow clinging on his arm.

Swallow - "Oh man..."

Swallow looked down... she looked at the man again and latched onto his arm.

Swallow - "Say, you seem sort of interesting, tell me... do you normally come around these parts?"

This was a new side to Swallow. She had previously stated no interest in the opposite sex and here she is latching onto somebody of said opposite sex like a clingy lover! Why the sudden change? Easy, because the writer wills it. And the writer is always right, except when he retcons. But who is this writer? I, the narrator, can answer that for you.

He's an idiot. That's all there is to say, but if I try to reason with him nothing good is going to come of it so I'll just shut up and get back to the story. Ahem...

Swallow tugged at the man's arm.

Swallow - "Come on.. tell me a bit about yourself..."

(I take it Prophet is Oracle. :P And I'm considering this Universe's Josei to be 25 or something, so Swallow is more like 19... don't ask me why she's still hanging around as Batguy's sidekick as they're usually younger than that. Come to think of it 19 is still teenaged so I guess its not wrong.)
The man looked really uncomfortable with her actions but felt that he should at least introduce himself.

"Well my name is Cardinal and I'm the apprentice of BatSakura since both of us don't like the word side kick.  I'm a robot created by BatSakura and am made of high tech....stuff but I am also fully capable of human emotions.  Physically and mentally I'm about 20 years old though in reality I'm about 3 years old and I have a girlfriend who I am very happy with." Cardinal finished.

(Yeah Prophet is Oracle and Cardinal's girlfriend.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: August 07, 2013, 09:17:24 AM
"Anywhere but dragsville!" Scarlet laughed until the motorcycle crashed.

Scarlet missed the conversation with Swallow and Spidey-PB, staring at the wreck.

".....mfff.....hmmhfffphhaaa....FIREWORKS!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!" Ahrzayl busted out laughing as the vehicle burst into an array of streamers and sparklers.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #624 on: August 07, 2013, 09:19:34 AM
"That seems to be our cue to start heading over there...." Hierophant mutters.

Once the Berbils were off the ship, the hatches close and the Dragon Ship lifts off back into the sky and towards the two banks.

"Keep monitoring the energy of that ray gun," Hierophant said, I'll go and prepare another teleportation room to pick up anymore heroes that need a lift."

Ittetsu nods as he goes back to monitoring the situation down at the bank while Hierophant gets up and heads off to find another unoccupied transport room to make the necessary preparations.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D