I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6054 on: January 04, 2014, 08:59:26 PM
I should draw a Klefki loaded down with discarded keychains and store discount cards, like a proper keyring should have.

It will jingle that Bunnelby foot and those Poke Mart cards fiercely.

FEAR THE PLASTIC

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6055 on: January 04, 2014, 09:06:55 PM
Mabel's still not impressed. D:

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6056 on: January 04, 2014, 09:08:39 PM
My Keychain is huge and has a ton of [parasitic bomb] on it. And only 4 keys

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6057 on: January 04, 2014, 09:10:47 PM
Mine has two keys, about ten discount cards, and two keychains.

Klefki is so unrealistic because it lacks the [parasitic bomb] ton of discount cards.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6058 on: January 04, 2014, 09:33:53 PM
Lel, my keychain only has my house key, my bike lock key, and a dog clicker on it. Gonna add my car key when my sister moves out and stops borrowing it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6059 on: January 04, 2014, 10:53:40 PM
A Klefki keyring would be the most perfect merchandise ever.  Practical and nerdy.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN BANDAI

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #6060 on: January 05, 2014, 07:54:10 AM
Meh, the keys are nothing. What is happening in the battles is that old generation pokemon are coming back, so threats like Latios/Latios, The Kami brothers, and Genesect are back. Right now they aren't hurting too much, but it is only a matter of time for their move sets to be updated and the rest of the world will have PokeBank.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6061 on: January 05, 2014, 07:57:37 AM
Speaking of Bank... Still no updates. Ajgfjsfgjsg.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #6062 on: January 05, 2014, 08:02:51 AM
It's only been a week. I put my bets that it will release during next week. For now though, I am making my third perfect Pokemon: my Charizard. Thankfully someone from Japan Wonder Traded me and gave me a Timid with 31 stats in all stats and a nice bonus of having it's hidden ability. Just bred a few eggs moves on it and then time to EV train.

3 down, 3 more to go. Debating whether or not making a Cloyster or a Talonflame. The Cloyster is badass and covers a lot of weaknesses on my team.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6063 on: January 05, 2014, 08:08:19 AM
A friend of mine offered to give me his White so I could not only play Gen V (which I haven't), but also have a game for me to transfer all my 'mons from Platinum to X. Problem is explaining to my family how a copy of White showed up from a residential address like six states down. I can see my mom yelling at me now.
"what kind of pervert are you talking to"

In other news, I'm in the market for replacing my Lapras. I was told W Rotom with Assault Vest is a good choice but some other suggestions would be nice.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #6064 on: January 05, 2014, 08:23:15 AM
Hm, water pokemon are hard to have thanks to everyone running some electric mice since most teams carry Talonflame or similar flyers. However, they are good. Blastoise with his stone, Cloyster, Weavile, Mamoswine, Slowbro with Defensive EVs, Gyarados, Azumarill, Rotom W, and Frogedier with Protean.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6065 on: January 05, 2014, 08:26:40 AM
A friend of mine offered to give me his White so I could not only play Gen V (which I haven't), but also have a game for me to transfer all my 'mons from Platinum to X. Problem is explaining to my family how a copy of White showed up from a residential address like six states down. I can see my mom yelling at me now.
"what kind of pervert are you talking to"

In other news, I'm in the market for replacing my Lapras. I was told W Rotom with Assault Vest is a good choice but some other suggestions would be nice.

Say you got it off eBay.  eBay is always a great excuse.

As for replacing your Lapras, can't help you.  Once mine is leveled, I'll be in the same boat, but I'm thinking of leveling my Squirtle shortly.  He'll warm the bench for a while.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6066 on: January 05, 2014, 08:27:45 AM

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6067 on: January 05, 2014, 08:28:29 AM
I also like Milotics since they are basically the reverse of Gyarados, though their type coverage and variety is severely limited she has access to Recover and Toxic so she can make a good Special Wall.  If you want defense too, use her Marvel Scale ability with either a Flame Orb or Toxic Orb.  Marvel Scale raises it's defense when she is inflicted with a status condition except for Sleep, Frozen or secondary status conditions.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6068 on: January 05, 2014, 08:31:00 AM
Oh, yeah, the electric weakness.  That's why I taught Runaway Charge Beam. :P

I should also raise one of my Gyaradoses.  Lots of Pokemon I need to start raising for team purposes.  Pavorotti (Lucario) may make a return to the team, and I liked Ariados when I used her, so I may raise another one with a new moveset.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6069 on: January 05, 2014, 08:34:54 AM
Blastoise is out of the question since I picked Bulbasaur. I might try for Milotic. Never even had one before.

Thus far my current team is Delphox, Sylveon, Venusaur, Hawlucha, Gardevoir, and the aformentioned Lapras. I kind of want to get rid of redundant types. (That would mean Gardevoir since I have a Psychic and a Fairy.) But I like her too much and there's also the matter of her Double Team/Calm Mind combo I have going for her. I have mostly a sentimental attraction to my team so I'm reluctant to get rid of any of them. It was pretty tough letting my Talonflame and Goomy sit in a box... (Except Lapras. Lapras is a jerk.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6070 on: January 05, 2014, 08:40:35 AM
Oh, yeah, the electric weakness.  That's why I taught Runaway Charge Beam. :P

I should also raise one of my Gyaradoses.  Lots of Pokemon I need to start raising for team purposes.  Pavorotti (Lucario) may make a return to the team, and I liked Ariados when I used her, so I may raise another one with a new moveset.
Ariados is kind of really bad stat wise, it has decent Attack and everything else is mediocre.  It's a shame since it has access to some good hazards and Sucker Punch to make up for the Speed but it will not last long.  Also I'm sure Runaway can learn Thunderbolt which should be better for him.

Blastoise is out of the question since I picked Bulbasaur. I might try for Milotic. Never even had one before.

Thus far my current team is Delphox, Sylveon, Venusaur, Hawlucha, Gardevoir, and the aformentioned Lapras. I kind of want to get rid of redundant types. (That would mean Gardevoir since I have a Psychic and a Fairy.) But I like her too much and there's also the matter of her Double Team/Calm Mind combo I have going for her. I have mostly a sentimental attraction to my team so I'm reluctant to get rid of any of them. It was pretty tough letting my Talonflame and Goomy sit in a box... (Except Lapras. Lapras is a jerk.)
There should have been a Friend Safari with Wartortles you can find somewhere.  If you really want a Milotic have Ruri give you a Feebas.  You also need a Prisim Scale to evolve it and you need to Trade.  I think you can get one in the Battle Maison or something.

EDIT: Okay never mind, Runway can't learn Thunderbolt for some stupid reason.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6071 on: January 05, 2014, 08:43:02 AM
A small correction, Prism Scales are found in the wild.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6072 on: January 05, 2014, 08:43:11 AM

That's what's hampering my team selection.  I start raising a new member and then when it's time to consider adding another team member, it's a really tough decision to decide who goes in the box.

As for Runaway learning Thunderbolt, I'll need to see if I have that TM stored away somewhere.  I liked Charge Beam for the added SpAtt stat-increase.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6073 on: January 05, 2014, 08:44:55 AM
 If you really want a Milotic have Ruri give you a Feebas.  You also need a Prisim Scale to evolve it and you need to Trade.  I think you can get one in the Battle Maison or something.

Ruri hasn't friended me yet. I'll just find one myself or Pokebank it. If I don't have one in Platinum, I can grab one in Emerald and Pal Park that [parasitic bomb] with my friend's Lite.

A small correction, Prism Scales are found in the wild.

I think I have one.

That's what's hampering my team selection.  I start raising a new member and then when it's time to consider adding another team member, it's a really tough decision to decide who goes in the box.

I put them in the Battle Box so I don't feel like a douchebag. I might use them SOME TIME. :/

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6074 on: January 05, 2014, 08:46:34 AM
I believe TB is bought in Pokemon Center...