Pyro · 130445

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #450 on: November 26, 2013, 07:39:11 AM
"J'aime le bleu," Runaway commented between bites of his cream cheese-laden bagel. I like blue.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #451 on: November 26, 2013, 07:43:25 AM
"Seriously he's not fooling anyone." Xuangzang sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #452 on: November 26, 2013, 07:52:18 AM
"Merci, Monsieur Alakazam." Sapph said as he pulled out a wallet. "Would an ID help?" He asked, opening the wallet to an ID. Sure enough, there was a photo of him with the name 'Kay Masterson'.

Virgo simply scratched her head with her hind leg while she listened to what was going on.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #453 on: November 26, 2013, 07:54:07 AM
"Doesn't cut it, IDs can be faked." Sakura scoffed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #454 on: November 26, 2013, 07:59:10 AM
"Then how the hell do I prove I'm not who you think I am?" Sapph asked, trying to not panic. Of course, with a psychic present that could read his mind, that was getting progressively difficult.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: November 26, 2013, 08:02:54 AM
"How the [tornado fang] should I know, since you are him." Sakura countered.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #456 on: November 26, 2013, 08:06:20 AM
"Then prove it with something only he'd be able to replicate." Sapph said, not realizing that he was effectively opening himself up to get stabbed.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #457 on: November 26, 2013, 08:08:32 AM
(What should I use, I don't want to go digging in the RP.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #458 on: November 26, 2013, 08:54:14 AM
Trak again glanced at Runaway. "This is getting ugly really fast.  Could you do me a favor?  Could you confirm whether or not that guy's ID is real?"

Runaway gave a nod. "Oui." He stared hard at Sapph for a moment, then blinked, took another bite of his bagel, and finally responded to Trak after he had swallowed his mouthful. "C'est faux."

"Thanks," Trak gave him a shoulder squeeze, then cleared her throat. "Um... not to intrude or anything, but my Alakazam suspects that your ID may be counterfeit..."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: November 26, 2013, 09:11:21 AM

(Use some bullshit like "Oh really I just met Kay Masterson, he's right over there", that always works in tv shows.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #460 on: November 26, 2013, 10:59:46 AM
Taylor woke up slowly after a restless night's sleep. She meandered down to the main area to find Sakura in a conversation with the man she tripped over the day before.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #461 on: November 26, 2013, 02:30:40 PM
Joe had been observing the discussion quietly.

"Man... That girl is still as sharp as ever..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #462 on: November 26, 2013, 04:02:27 PM
(Hmm... Maybe something involving Latios and Latias's names? Or say that someone had a nightmare and it's Darkrai's fault. Sapph would point out that he still had a necklace of cresselia feathers blocking his nightmare power.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: November 26, 2013, 04:14:20 PM
(Couldn't he just deny that stuff, that's the problem I'm having)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #464 on: November 26, 2013, 04:17:29 PM
(Blaming nightmares on Darkrai? Sapph'd speak without thinking to defend him.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: November 26, 2013, 04:23:41 PM
"I guess I can't really prove that you are Sapph which sucks." Sakura sighed "You see before I left Kanto there was this woman and her daughter in a park next to a court house.  The daughter fell asleep after playing so much...but she hasn't woken up to this day and she's been having some crazy ass nightmares it seems. My friend Sapph had this Darkrai he's friends with and it seems he inadvertently caused this problem and I can't seem to find any Cressalia feathers to help this girl, Professor Rowan didn't seem to know what to do himself.  I just want to help that little girl you know."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #466 on: November 26, 2013, 04:34:35 PM
"Tauros-[parasitic bomb]!" Sapph blurted, dropping the gravelly tone. "He had a necklace of Cresselia feathers to BLOCK that power and you know it!" He stated, pausing when he realized what he just said. "Dammit." Busted.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: November 26, 2013, 04:42:00 PM
"Finally!" Sakura said as she bonked him on the head hard "Seriously I know I'm [tornado fang]ing scary when I'm mad but next time you disappear for 3 [tornado fang]ing years an you suddenly show up don't play this stupid game!   Seriously I'll get mad for like 5 minutes then I'll hug you because I missed you and want to know what happened because judging by your hair you must have seen some [parasitic bomb].  I mean honestly if I can forgive the crazy shorts guy for the [parasitic bomb] he caused in Fuchsia 3 years ago that I can't forgive you for ditching me without so much of a warning?" 

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: November 26, 2013, 04:48:22 PM
Joe slowly raised his hand.

"... My name's Joe... ._."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #469 on: November 26, 2013, 04:57:53 PM
Sapph held his head where she hit him. "Owowowowow! I'm sorry! I was scared, okay?!" He admitted, shivering a bit. "I didn't know if you were going to punch me, stab me, hug me, or not even remember me! Well, that last one you answered for me when you started questioning me, but still! Immortal or not, being punched and stabbed hurts!"

Virgo was looking back and forth between the two trainers with a puzzled expression. She was clearly debating on if she should get involved.

"As for what I've been doing... Well, the first of those three years is a bit of long story. So I'll just give you the short version." Sapph sighed, straightening up and rubbing his head. "I chased Obsidian down to Orre and finally got him locked away. "However, to make sure he stayed locked up... Let's just say he's occupying 3 separate cells in 2 or 3 different high-security prisons."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: November 26, 2013, 05:03:24 PM
Joe slowly raised his hand.

"... My name's Joe... ._."
"Ah so that's your name." Sakura said sheepishly.

Sapph held his head where she hit him. "Owowowowow! I'm sorry! I was scared, okay?!" He admitted, shivering a bit. "I didn't know if you were going to punch me, stab me, hug me, or not even remember me! Well, that last one you answered for me when you started questioning me, but still! Immortal or not, being punched and stabbed hurts!"

Virgo was looking back and forth between the two trainers with a puzzled expression. She was clearly debating on if she should get involved.

"As for what I've been doing... Well, the first of those three years is a bit of long story. So I'll just give you the short version." Sapph sighed, straightening up and rubbing his head. "I chased Obsidian down to Orre and finally got him locked away. "However, to make sure he stayed locked up... Let's just say he's occupying 3 separate cells in 2 or 3 different high-security prisons."
"Ah right that crazy knight dude, I forgot about him with all the stupid [parasitic bomb] with Team Rocket and the police being incompetent as hell."  Sakura nodded as she thought about the last part and spoke quietly "Uh what did you mean by that last part because it almost sounds like you mutilated him."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #471 on: November 26, 2013, 05:09:26 PM
"Ah right that crazy knight dude, I forgot about him with all the stupid [parasitic bomb] with Team Rocket and the police being incompetent as hell."  Sakura nodded as she thought about the last part and spoke quietly "Uh what did you mean by that last part because it almost sounds like you mutilated him."
"Considering he's immortal..." Sapph paused a moment before starting to fumble with switching the fake ID of 'Kay Masterson' with his real one. "By the way, have you met Virgo yet? She's Hero's daughter." He said, abruptly changing the subject towards his absol. "Hero decided he needed a vacation after the trial and sent her with me after she was born."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #472 on: November 26, 2013, 05:13:57 PM
"I suppose that makes sense since he survived falling down Mt. [tornado fang]ing Silver" Sakura said letting the subject drop before looking at the female Absol "Aw you're so cute!"

She went down to her knees and began to pet Virgo on the head.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #473 on: November 26, 2013, 05:26:35 PM
"Not to mention that it was without his head." Sapph said, pausing to sip his coffee.

Virgo purred and nuzzled the left side of her head against Sakura's hand, clearly enjoying the attention.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: November 26, 2013, 05:41:32 PM
"Well at least we don't have to deal with him ever again." Sakura said as she continued to pet Virgo.