Mecha Sonic (Sonic 2)
0 (0%)
Ray
0 (0%)
Mighty
0 (0%)
Amy Rose
0 (0%)
Mecha Sonic Mk II (Sonic CD/Sonic Heroes [After Ending])
3 (9.1%)
Knuckles
1 (3%)
Mecha Sonic Mk III (Sonic and Knuckles)
3 (9.1%)
EggRobo
0 (0%)
Nack/Fang
0 (0%)
Charmy
0 (0%)
Espio
1 (3%)
Vector
0 (0%)
Chaos
0 (0%)
Froggy
2 (6.1%)
Tikal
0 (0%)
Big
0 (0%)
E-102 Gamma
1 (3%)
Shadow
1 (3%)
Rouge
0 (0%)
Cream
0 (0%)
Emerl
0 (0%)
E-123 Omega
1 (3%)
Blaze
2 (6.1%)
Jet
0 (0%)
Storm
0 (0%)
Wave
0 (0%)
Silver
0 (0%)
Werehog
0 (0%)
Mecha Knuckles (Sonic R)
1 (3%)
Chip
0 (0%)
Cheese
0 (0%)
Eggman Nega
0 (0%)
Shade
0 (0%)
Mecha Sonic Mk V (Sonic Heroes [Before Ending])
1 (3%)
Mecha Knuckles Mk II (Sonic Advance)
0 (0%)
Mephiles
0 (0%)
Mecha Sonic Mk IV (Sonic the Fighters)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #75 on: December 26, 2008, 07:32:51 AM
Well, he's "Metal Overlord" while he's anchored to Eggman's base.  "Metal Madness" when he's flying free.

I never finished Sonic Heroes, so I didn't know that. Even if that's true, didn't he get a huge upgrade? He may be the same robot, but his new design and upgrades earns him the right to distinguished from his previous form.
He reverts back to his Sonic CD form at the end.  Call it what you want.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: December 26, 2008, 07:34:50 AM
Well, he's "Metal Overlord" while he's anchored to Eggman's base.  "Metal Madness" when he's flying free.
He reverts back to his Sonic CD form at the end.  Call it what you want.
Does this work: Mecha Sonic Mk IV (Sonic Heroes [Before Ending])?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: December 26, 2008, 07:37:26 AM
Well, he's "Metal Overlord" while he's anchored to Eggman's base.  "Metal Madness" when he's flying free,

Oh yeah, forgot about that, it's pretty much like with Biolizard/Final Hazard, same thing, different situation.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: December 26, 2008, 07:39:59 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about that, it's pretty much like with Biolizard/Final Hazard, same thing, different situation.
Super Sonic and Super Shadow flying around and hitting weak points?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: December 26, 2008, 07:59:22 AM
I was thinking more like this:

-Biolizard = the one under a normal situation
-Final Hazard = Biolizard when it has the Eclipse Canon stuck INSIDE HIS ASS >__<

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #80 on: December 26, 2008, 08:02:59 AM
Except that in Metal Overlord/Madness's case, it's the removal of some huge structure stuck up one's ass.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: December 26, 2008, 08:03:33 AM
Pretty much XD

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: December 28, 2008, 07:21:14 AM
The sonic Heroes Metal Sonic in his "standard" form, (pre battle), is named "Neo Metal Sonic"  the sonic CD sonic is Metal sonic, and although the sonic 2 robot is called Silver sonic, its technically Mecha sonic. then theres the giant Metal sonic robot from knuckles chaotix... and Rocket Metal from Sonic the fighters...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: December 29, 2008, 02:35:45 AM
The sonic Heroes Metal Sonic in his "standard" form, (pre battle), is named "Neo Metal Sonic"  the sonic CD sonic is Metal sonic, and although the sonic 2 robot is called Silver sonic, its technically Mecha sonic. then theres the giant Metal sonic robot from knuckles chaotix... and Rocket Metal from Sonic the fighters...
I added the one from Sonic the Fighters, but I couldn't find anything on the one from Knuckles Chaotix. Is it possible it's just the Sonic CD one again?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #84 on: December 29, 2008, 05:18:32 AM
I added the one from Sonic the Fighters, but I couldn't find anything on the one from Knuckles Chaotix. Is it possible it's just the Sonic CD one again?

Possible, I've seen the rips, The Sonic CD one is the one always upgraded, seeing how it can transform into a perfect fighting Mecha, I think it's called "Red Sonic". (Most likely due to a lack of an official name, let's go with that)

However I do belive that CD Mecha's in there, as a boss fight before he gets upgraded. (I've seen the run)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: December 29, 2008, 05:20:47 AM
The metal sonic in Knux is "MetalSonic." as in, the current one. however, the giant red metal sonic, (actually called Mega Metal sonic) is the subject of debate. its unknown if its a super form of Metal Sonic, or an entirely different robot.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #86 on: December 29, 2008, 05:23:38 AM
The Blue one, yes. The Red One, I don't know if it's an actual super form, as the boss fight before MMS Metal Sonic appears to be Powering Up, and when you beat him, he falls to the ground. Metal Metal Sonic sounds cheesy as a name though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: December 29, 2008, 05:30:11 AM
It lacks a transformation scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5GkvLhTAnE
 Eggman is laughing at his catch,(the rings of havoc or something? I forgot...) and a smoking Metal falls before him, all puckered out. he cant take any more. Eggman taps away at his keyboard, and a whole bunch of rings are released. he goes off with his platform, laughing again, and the smoking Metal follows him. and the Final battle immediately starts against a Giant red sonic robot. chances are more in the favor of it being just another sonic robot.

Offline pyromonki12

• Net Navi
  • Just Jump On It!
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: December 29, 2008, 07:40:50 AM
It lacks a transformation scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5GkvLhTAnE
 Eggman is laughing at his catch,(the rings of havoc or something? I forgot...) and a smoking Metal falls before him, all puckered out. he cant take any more. Eggman taps away at his keyboard, and a whole bunch of rings are released. he goes off with his platform, laughing again, and the smoking Metal follows him. and the Final battle immediately starts against a Giant red sonic robot. chances are more in the favor of it being just another sonic robot.

:o Bad indeed.

Someone on YT made a good point, maybe it's the result of eggman and metal stepping into the ring together.