My attempts at Art that might be awsome. - Now with Random Story things!

Magnus Ragnar · 44855

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
MOAR UPDATES IN DOUBLE-POST FORM. RAWR.

Demo Ryunosuke RED Team

Sapphire Demo BLU Team

About time i churned out the Demomen, huh? The two of them asked what slots where left for my RPM Fortress sketchies around the time i conned them both into joining RPM and when i said "The Demoman for both teams" they near-litterally jumped at the chance to snag the slots.

Drawing Sapph was the most fun because he wears his helmet and gauntlets even while in the Demoman costume. XD

All that's left is the RED Sniper, RED Medic Vixy, RED Heavy Akira, RED Pyro, and BLU Pyro. They will likely be completed in that order.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
You know, Ryunosuke reminds me of a trigger-happy explosive Tails.
... AWESOME. XD

Both look great. :3

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
You know, Ryunosuke reminds me of a trigger-happy explosive Tails.

I get the feeling Ryunosuke will start making it a point to grenade spam your sentries to death for that comment. Or at least the Tails part.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
But it's a trigger happy explosive Tails!
The sheer awesomeness of that!

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile

Lazy Sniper RED Team

HOLY CRAP ANOTHER UPDATE. ON THE SAME DAY. BE AFRAID.

And NO that's not just me lazyily drawing a generic person-type thing for a Sniper like i did with Night, THAT is LazyMan. I just gave him the Kamina shades like his avatar has and went from there.

TO DO LIST:
RED Medic, Heavy, and Pyro
BLU Pyro

MEDIC AND HEAVY MAY OR MAY NOT APPEAR IN THIS THREAD WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR SO. YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE WHAT THE HELL AH ISH UP TAH.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
But LazyMan is lazy! He's always snoozing on the job!
You know what? Good idea. [eyebrow]

Offline Ryunosuke

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Epic thread is epic.

Also, I demand that every one of my demoman grenades be Lust Grenades. IT IS EXTREMELY VITAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

That is all.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Hoo yeah! Now it's a party...or more so than it already was. I imagine Sapph's armour would be handy for those grenade-flinging mishaps. =P

Hmmmmm...Sniper Lazy, eh? Well, since we're both writers, we should be able to find a common understanding of one another and hence team up to blow the heads off twice as many people!

...But shooting eachother is more fun~

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Also, I demand that every one of my demoman grenades be Lust Grenades. IT IS EXTREMELY VITAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

You are NOT Protoman Blues. YOU DO NOT GET LUST GRENADES. *smack*

Hoo yeah! Now it's a party...or more so than it already was. I imagine Sapph's armour would be handy for those grenade-flinging mishaps. =P

Hmmmmm...Sniper Lazy, eh? Well, since we're both writers, we should be able to find a common understanding of one another and hence team up to blow the heads off twice as many people!

...But shooting eachother is more fun~

Yea, well, if the body armor the demoman has doesn't stop bullets and likewise the Soldier's helmet doesn't aid against Sniper fire, i doubt it'll help all THAT much. But, whatever. IT'S ALL IN GEWD AWSHUMNESH.

Posted on: September 08, 2009, 21:12:42
MOAR DOUBLE POST UPDATA GOODNESH. I srsly need to stop doing this.  -u-'

Medic Vixy & Heavy Akira RED Team

This one was actually obnoxious to work on, and i'm still not sure I got Vixy right. The Medigun game me trouble, but then i finally said "Ah, the heck with it" and just improvised, hecne why the Medigun looks so bad. Drawing Akira's expression was fun, though, mainly because it certainly makes him look FAR less mentally stable then he probably is by about the distance from Earth to JUPITER.

This one also has the laziest coloring job sence Vixy is deploying an Ubercharge. Getting the Medigun beam to look good(to me) was a pain, but meh. Now all that is left is to draw the Pyros!

WOOO, FIRE! *puts on Pyro mask* HUDDA HUDDA HUDDA! *runs off to go spy-checking*

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
It looks good to me. Good work~ ^v^ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Ryunosuke

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
*steals a bunch of lust grenades and opens a portal to the Disgaea universe*

Hahaha! At last I will be able to create a nekomata harem! *bricked*

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
all at lvl 9999?

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
*puts Brick Launcher 3000 away* Okay, launching bricks at Ryunosuke aside, GUESS WUT, PEOPLES? MAOR UPDATEZ. First off; STOREH THING!

RPM Fortress: RED

Hey, wait a minute.....
---------------------------------
[spoiler]

"Hey, have you guys seen Magnus lately?"

The RED Teamers looked over at One of their new recruits, LazyMan, who had asked the question.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen him in a few days." PB responded, rubbing his chin. "I think the last time he disappeared for this long was when we had him out recruiting."

Ryunosuke, the new Demoman, adjusted his glasses as he sat on a bench before he started loading his Pipe Bomb launcher. "Think he went out to pick up some of those new weapons I've heard about for us? From the looks of things, you're the only one with additional gear, PB."

"That would make sence." Night stated. "He's been eyeing that new flamethrower for the last two weeks. What was it called again....?"

The resupply door opened as Akira walked in, a crate in hand. "Hey guys, check this out!"

Akira set the crate down in the middle of the resupply. It was labeled 'Special Delivery' and had the logo of Mann Co., a famous company, on it. Night took his wrench and pried the box open, revealing new weapons that most had not seen before. Quickly sorting them out between themselves, they got aquainted with their new tools of destruction.

Quick easily gets the hang of the massive recoil from the Force-A-Nature, Akira makes practice jabs with the Killing Gloves of Boxing and helps PB try out the Dead Ringer spy watch, Lazyman adjusts his Razorback Anti-backstab shield and tries out his Huntsman longbow on a paper tagret on the wall of the resupply, and Vixy gleefully inspects her new Bludsauger, Kritzkreig, and Ubersaw. Sakura looks at a list of contents that was laying in the box and notices something very odd.

"Hey, guys, it says there was supposed to be a Backburner Flamethrower, a Flaregun, and an 'Axetinguisher' fire axe in this box." the soldier said, pointing to the items on the list.

"Maybe Magnus already took them?" Vixy suggested. PB started to say something, but an alarm went off, then a female voice said 'MISSION BEGINS IN 5 MINUTES.'

The Red teamers looked at each other, then shrugged.

"Welp, looks like we get to test out our new toys on the BLU's, now doesn't it?" Quick said, reloading her Force-A-Nature. "One of you guys go see if Magnus is in his room."

"Got it." Ryunosuke replied, trotting off to get the Pyro. A small amout of time passed as RED Team began getting into position to defend Dustbowl from an attack from BLU team. All seemed fine until two minutes before the operation was supposed to start, Ryunosuke came running up to the team, a paniced look on his face.

"Dude, what's the matter?" asked Night as he gathered some metal from his dispencer. "You look like you've seen a dead body."

"He's gone!"

The nearby members of RED team all whirled around to look at Ryuno.

"What?!" Lazyman spat, a look of terror on his face.

"Magnus is gone! His room was empty!"

RED Team looked at each other nervously. Magnus was a great asset to keep away BLU Spies with his triggy happy abuse of his flamethrower. Without him, well, they'd have to improvise a hell of a lot more to keep Spies from wreaking havoc amongst them. But they were determined, so in spite of the loss they tightened their defences to lower the odds a Spy would get through.

"MISSION BEGINS IN 5.......4.......3.......2.......1........"

The all-too-familiar siren blaired to signal the start of the mission, and right away the REDs noticed something was different then the norm from BLU team's strategy. Flares decended on RED team from the BLU gates, followed up by vollies of Rockets, Pipe Bombs, and Stickies. Night was forced to abandon his Sentry as the amount of explosives headed his way was damaging it faster then he could fix it. As he ran, he looked back then bumped into someone and fell backwards. he looked up and saw a familiar face framed with an equally familar hairstyle.

"Hey there. Need a hand?" Magnus said, all but his face obscured by the sun being directly behind him.

"Magnus! Where'd you g-" Night started, then he began to notice the color of Magnus' outfit. It blended with the shadow he cast far better then a Red suit would. "Wait....OH MY GOD!"

Night surged to his feet, knocking Magnus aside, then ran for his life. Magnus turned, a sinister grin on his face as he put on his Pyro face mask and held up his Flamethrower. "HUDDA HUDDA HUDDA!"
[/spoiler]

-----------------------------------

GUESS WHAT, CHILDREN?!

Pyro Magnus BLU Team

Behold, Pyro Magnus! Complete with Pyro-style mask(held in left hand) AND BLU TEAM IS NOW COMPLETE! And as such, CHECK DIS SHIZ OUT, FEWLZ. BWAHAHAHAHA!

I'll have the new RED Pyro up sooner or later, as well as a Computer-drawn version of ProtoSpy Blues so i can put him in the RED Team Collection.

Offline Ryunosuke

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
@Night: Not only are they all at lvl 9999, but they've been reincarnated multiple times to get the best possible stats.

And measurements.

Edit: Also, awesome drawings. I particularly like the one that has me in it.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
I love how the scout is way in the back and my hair is apparently that of an old mans XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Woohoo!
Time to really kick some RED ass!
And great story to go with it. XD

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Ku~ ku ku ku...

I'm a grim bloody fable with an unhappy bloody end! KABOOM!

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
*Thumbs up*

Okay, imagine that thumbs up, but with a hand the size of King Kong's. Yyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaah~

Raus, raus!

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
I love how the scout is way in the back and my hair is apparently that of an old mans XD

Nexus is in the back because he's half the size of the other characters, and your hair is the same color it is in he refrence pic you supplied, i just never bothered to color it.

Posted on: September 09, 2009, 11:45:19 AM
[Oh goody, another dern double post. BLARGH. HATE DOUBLE POSTING DX]

Blargh, what happened la- WHA! *trips over old piles of artwork in the dark* Crap, i forgot to turn the lights on.... *click* that's better. *blows dust off of thread* I return from............somewhere less fun, i think(lol fergot). Anyways, i have new-ish art stuff thingies! BEHOLD!

Dellan Atrius -Alternate Costume-

Rez Omicron -New Version-

New costume idea for Dellan and a new-ish condenced character by the name of Rez(inheriting the name of one of the characters that was condenced into him). Made them both for an RP forum i frequent and are, at least there, the same character(don't ask. Evur. srsly.) Not gonna go into extensive detail really because of the double post. So yea. Enjoy 'n stuff, leave comments, and perhaps throw rocks at me so i'll finish the RPM Fortress sketches i said i would. D:

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
That's a smexy gun. Can I buy it off of him~?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
*throws rocks*
BOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem, nice to see you again, and those are some cool drawings...
More info now please? :3

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
*throws rocks*
BOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem, nice to see you again, and those are some cool drawings...
More info now please? :3

*hit in head by rocks* @_@ ow...... *rubs head*

Wait, moar info on wut? *confused for some reason. Blame lack of sleep*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
You know...
Those dudes up there?
You said you didn't want to go into details since it was a double post, but now since it's no longer the case... Please? :3

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
You know...
Those dudes up there?
You said you didn't want to go into details since it was a double post, but now since it's no longer the case... Please? :3

oh. Rite. Well........

Technically speaking there's not a lot to say about Dellan, he's a trigger-happy gun nut with an extreme fondness for LAZORZ and seeing stuff asplode. Rez is more of a weird case, sence he's probably one of the few "sane" characters i have. He's calm, he's kinda polite, he has a BIT of a temper but he seems to be able to handle it, and he's just naturally curious. He's also the closest thing to a "Tales of" fan character i've created. i have another sketch of him but imma prolly not gonna scan it in till tomorrow when i finish some other art-type things i'm trying to wark on. So yea......that's about it. Not a lot of info, but meh.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
I see... Interesting to know nonetheless.