Megaman Doujin Game

Gatuca · 78682

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #50 on: October 31, 2009, 02:26:01 AM
[objection!] They're Making a JP Version like they did with TFCON'S,And is it me or Are we just the only Tf Fans?

What are you objecting to?  My point was that FansProjects, the maker of some of the best 3rd party stuff, was at the same con as Hasbro.  Ditto Botcon, from what i hear.  I imagine this irks the Hasbro guys somewhat, which was my point.

Yes, they made a JP version of the "TF con exclucive" Powered Commander, although it sports some color changes.  Evidently there was a miscommunication (understandable since English is not their first language).

I dunno if there are other TF fans here. 

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #51 on: October 31, 2009, 02:28:47 AM
What are you objecting to?  My point was that FansProjects, the maker of some of the best 3rd party stuff, was at the same con as Hasbro.  Ditto Botcon, from what i hear.  I imagine this irks the Hasbro guys somewhat, which was my point.

Yes, they made a JP version of the "TF con exclucive" Powered Commander, although it sports some color changes.  Evidently there was a miscommunication (understandable since English is not their first language).

I dunno if there are other TF fans here. 
Speaking of the Devil...Do you think this game Should be Official (Obviously i mean Do you think Capcom could have Made this?)

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 31, 2009, 04:11:27 AM
Relax Turian, it's not that good.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #53 on: October 31, 2009, 04:58:32 AM
Speaking of the Devil...Do you think this game Should be Official (Obviously i mean Do you think Capcom could have Made this?)

I'll have to play it before answering that.  The installation doesn't actually work for Vista, although the uninstalled files seem to work (discovered only recently) ... although it is on the fast side.

It seems nice enough, but I'm disappointed with "Evil Roll".  It's a missed opportunity to incorperate the evil girl robot seen in the "alternate Universe" art from, most famously, R20.  The one with the W on her head. 

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: October 31, 2009, 05:33:11 AM
What the hell kind of question is "Do you think Capcom could have Made this"?

"I guess?" would be my answer.

Offline Brahman

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 06:12:16 PM

Of course, Capcom "could" have made this (just as they could make any game they wanted), but they obviously didn't.  That aside, it's a pretty good game for a non-Capcom Rockman game.

@Gauntlet: What evil girl are you talking about?  I guess I missed that one...Still, I think "Piano" is an interesting addition to the cast (official and not), though more could have been done with her, I agree.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 07:09:12 PM
I can't find it in the usual galleries.  But it's the semi-famous picture of the "alternate Universe" Inafune did.  It has the MM1 guys with Roll flying in the air and "evil Roll" hovering in the middle of it all.  I can't really describe it better than that.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 07:23:57 PM
This one?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Brahman

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 07:27:47 PM
This one?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Awesome!  Aside from its inclusion of previous RMs, this picture fits the bill for Rockmen R quite nicely!  Thanks for posting it!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 06, 2009, 07:29:48 PM
I always liked Wily's look in that.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 06, 2009, 07:32:04 PM
I always liked Wily's look in that.
He reminds me a lot of Professor Gill.

I wonder what the deal with any of those 4 people are. The guy at bottom right isn't supposed to be Light, is it?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #61 on: November 06, 2009, 08:02:19 PM
Wily servants and police civilians. A fan artist drew them as part of a fanon.

We haven't seen them anywhere else, but the drawing was also in Complete Works, so Capcom seemed to like the idea. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 12, 2009, 08:28:23 PM
I can't find it in the usual galleries.  But it's the semi-famous picture of the "alternate Universe" Inafune did.  It has the MM1 guys with Roll flying in the air and "evil Roll" hovering in the middle of it all.  I can't really describe it better than that.
She was also in the Dreamwave Megaman comic.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #63 on: November 12, 2009, 11:34:40 PM
She was also in the Dreamwave Megaman comic.

Yeah, it was a cameo I appreaciated.  Although all the cameos in issue 4 were artist-driven ... it would have been nice if they gave her a name or something.

Offline marshmallow man

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 13, 2009, 06:25:54 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This one's actually not Inafune's, nor is it strictly fan art. Hideki Ishikawa (a freelance artist often employed by Capcom) made this parallel world-style image for Capcom's old fan club newsetters. He also did a similar Ghosts'n'Goblins re-imagined piece.

And the girl does have a name, it's "W. Waltz." And apparently...

[spoiler]...she was reprogrammed to be Roll's sexual pet after she was defeated. From Hideki's site, NSFW!
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:49:01 PM by Acid »

Offline Gauntlet101010

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanical Maniacs
Reply #65 on: November 13, 2009, 12:09:46 PM
Yikes.  And what a name.

Do the other characters happen to have names?  I guess the other lady is "W" something...

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 13, 2009, 11:08:24 PM
W. Waltz, huh? So much for "Cantata".

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 22, 2009, 08:55:01 PM
[spoiler]...she was reprogrammed to be Roll's sexual pet after she was defeated. From Hideki's site, NSFW!
[/spoiler]
Awesome
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:49:27 PM by Acid »

Offline marshmallow man

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:23 AM
His world, his rules.

I don't think he's announced any of the other unique characters' names, just W. Waltz. That I know of, anyway.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 24, 2009, 04:56:33 AM
Awesome
Roll's a pimp. She's only HOW old, and she's already got a [sonic slicer].

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010, 11:05:26 PM
Are these planing to digitally re-distribute this game (like [erka:es] did with Rosenkreuzstilette on some doujin sites like DLSite and Melonbooks) anytime soon? If there's limited quantities of this game, then how's anybody going to buy this game? :(

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 11:32:42 PM
You can try and "find" it if you want, but if you want to buy it, well...

Rockmen R isn't sold out in the open anymore. It got a cease-and-desist from Capcom. You have to look very deeply in dark slums of Japanese stores to find it, or ask someone who bought it to nicely make a copy for you.

I'm afraid you're out of luck. ^^;

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline shadowman

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: February 02, 2010, 01:47:15 PM
There is a new copy of it up for sale on the Japanese auction site www.mbok.jp (for 3000 yen) - Its the same place I managed to get my copy from.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 24, 2011, 06:53:13 PM
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:13:04 PM by VixyNyan »

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #74 on: January 27, 2011, 05:41:38 AM
Tile-throwing Legend: Mutsuki

Interesting game. Though I'm not really fond of the graphic style mixing (there's some sprites in there that doesn't fit the whole 8-bit style). Though I played a bit of the mini-game, that got boring really fast for some reason. Anyway, some of the bosses are hard. Also, kind of hard to stand whats going on because of all the Japanese.