• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #200 on: July 27, 2009, 03:55:17 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: July 27, 2009, 10:12:59 PM
Favorite card so far...DreadLaser! It owns to the Nth Degree. Also, I've found that the best way to get Rouge/Burei Noise is to gain it without having WFC BrotherBands and/or Opponent Noises. Even then, the chances of getting it in either version is the same as most other noises in their respective versions; About 15%. In fact, my friend Prower42 has a group called Power of Mu, in which the purpose is to obtain Rouge Noise. However, it's now been changed to Noise Busters, and its purpose is to defeat Crimson Dragon (Both Forms, I think) using only the Buster. He's trying to do it without the JokrPrgrm on either...All I have to say to him...GOOD LUCK!  owob

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: July 27, 2009, 11:16:03 PM
. Also, I've found that the best way to get Rouge/Burei Noise is to gain it without having WFC BrotherBands and/or Opponent Noises.

You mean the best way to get it to appear is the only one that makes it appear?  ::)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: July 27, 2009, 11:18:12 PM
face to wall interface.

Offline Harruhy

• OOGLE BOOGLE
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: July 28, 2009, 12:23:19 AM
face to wall interface.
I think that's too difficult for him to understand. 8D

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: July 28, 2009, 05:20:55 AM
Favorite card so far...DreadLaser! It owns to the Nth Degree.

Problem is, that card doesn't break Auras, while Wing Blade can thanks to it's sub attacks. It even has a machine gun thing that hits several times, wiping out Super Barriers as well. Though, shoving about 5 atk+10's on there while standing on attack panel helps it deal a lot of damage.

This one? o.o

I dunno, I think I forgot about RPM having it, so I just googled it, saw the image, and then just opened it up, copy, pasted, and so on.

Speaking of Crimson Dragon...

Offline thecrazygoji

• Net Navi
  • wait wat
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: July 29, 2009, 01:44:01 AM
Definately better than the last two games.

I chose Red Joker as my version.

It doesn't wooooooooork...

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #207 on: August 05, 2009, 04:24:08 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline kosmos

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: August 09, 2009, 10:10:42 AM
Awesome game (Black Ace), I'm not happy about how the new transformations work and the game have some plot holes (no surprise) but man, better game than SF1/2 by a mile. The entire series was like a rollercoster to me:

SF1= Some cool stuff but hate Geo, hate the combat, this is not my BN.
SF2= Fun game but still is not BN.
SF3= Awesome game, is not BN and I don't care, Geo behavior in this game is what it should be from the start.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: August 26, 2009, 08:55:32 AM
mmm... Just got Red Joker monday.
Game's different, thats for sure. a few things seem weird and somewhat "taken for granted" but otherwise good. also, good God Red Joker's Meteor server folder...

interesting thing with bud...

also, I really seem to like the bosses. And the whole noise system makes fighting more fun. (Not the noises themselves, but seeing how high you can get your noise counter.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Harruhy

• OOGLE BOOGLE
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: August 26, 2009, 05:34:08 PM
good God Red Joker's Meteor server folder...

Yeah, the Meteor Server folder is supposed to be amazingly great.
Until you get further in the game. Then your regular folder pretty much beats it unless it's a high level Meteor Server Folder.

the whole noise system makes fighting more fun. (Not the noises themselves, but seeing how high you can get your noise counter.)

Yeah... if that's the case, then Capcom must be doing something wrong. And with the amount of Noise forms... a lot of things wrong. >__>;

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: August 27, 2009, 03:11:47 AM
definitely. the overkilling enemies is more fun then the actual reward you get from it, so to speak.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
Reply #212 on: August 27, 2009, 10:12:08 PM
I think everyone loves to Overkill.  Yes when a boss has one life unit left you could just peg him with that last shot, but where's the fun in that?  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThereIsNoKillLikeOverkill

AntiBunny

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: August 28, 2009, 06:00:51 AM
One thing I hate, Is that Wolf Woods was waaay watered down. first of all, wheres his 2 hit horizontal then upercut slash combo? second, WHERES THE DAMN MOON!? Seriously, that was the best part about Wolf Woods, his gimmick moon. he is too weak here.

one thing that slightly bothered me is how all of a sudden, without ANY explanation, the original Fmians are suddenly good guys, who've decided to help out their host. like Taurus and Cygnus. I mean, seriously? just like that, theyre remorseful, and want to make up for their damage?

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
Reply #214 on: August 29, 2009, 07:42:39 AM
Well most of them seemed in the first one to themselves be victims of a destructive culture.  They didn't trust people, and it seems most of them in some twisted way wanted to help their humans even in the original.  Additionally they were for the most part soldiers following orders.  When Cepheus reversed his policy most of his team would follow.  With the exception of maybe Gemeni who seems to have been forcibly tamed by Pat, and Ophiuca whom seemed to be such a monster that she was totally beyond redemption.

AntiBunny

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: August 29, 2009, 09:20:07 AM
Im kinda upset you cant fight Harpnote. I mean, you can fight bud, but not her. Oh well.

Im pissed you dont get anything from the boss rehashes in the meteor server. I went all out and made sure I killed Diamond Ice with over 300% noise, without finalizing, and then I get nothing at all. NOT EVEN ZENNY!
[tornado fang] this [parasitic bomb], Im going home.  B(

and Whats up with Laplace? they dont really say anything about him. Im guessing he's also from Mu, but they dont concrete anything.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: August 30, 2009, 11:52:13 PM
Yeah, they don't really say it ingame, but he's from Mu. He's from Mu, turns into a sword, can only say "...", and he erased Solo's Burguer Quest save data. That's all you can and need to know about him.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: August 31, 2009, 02:55:03 PM
I kinda figured he was from Mu based on 2 things, the fact that Mega said "whoa this gut is different that anything before" or someting like that, and, hes energyish like all EM Beings. (Wizards have that square or circle wave things radiating underneath them, and are otherwise solid looking.)

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: August 31, 2009, 05:10:53 PM
Overkilling enemies is fun. Back in BN6, I'd transform into Gregar just to shoot a Mettaur to death.

As for the returning FMians, I'm guessing that they left part of their soul in their hosts. Thus, new villains are able to get that part of soul to go berserk...or something. Somehow, this leads eventually leads to them resurrecting?

I think of Laplace as Solo's squire.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: August 31, 2009, 07:33:50 PM
no, its just residual data left from their merger. a "memory" of the form. Naturally, Bad guys seem to be good at exploiting that abd re-forming the Fmian and remerging it with the host, abeit berserk. though Taurus and Cygnus, seem to have stayed after their defeat somehow, and regained their senses, deciding to stick around. (they never give an explanation of how Cygnus came back though...)

Offline CyberXIII

• Doctor Ivo Robotnik
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfic and Rant account
Reply #220 on: September 08, 2009, 04:05:10 AM
no, its just residual data left from their merger. a "memory" of the form. Naturally, Bad guys seem to be good at exploiting that abd re-forming the Fmian and remerging it with the host, abeit berserk. though Taurus and Cygnus, seem to have stayed after their defeat somehow, and regained their senses, deciding to stick around. (they never give an explanation of how Cygnus came back though...)

Plot.

I've enjoyed the game, except for the hunt for the Omega bosses.  Plus, I can't seem to get enough Z's to complete my library...

What color is my heart, Snively...?

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=23112
Click here to find a site with loads of soundtracks available.