Police Girl · 62556

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 12:55:55 AM
He's emo in the first game, but gets more social and open in each game. The other emo is Jack from the third game.

Now you too, can do Galaxy Advances (instead of P.A.) in this game~ have fun! :3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 02:10:39 AM
That's more badass than anything I recall Netto doing.

Well, he couldn't transform because, you know, the concept wasn't there (except in the anime), but I can recall:

- Manipulating electrified devices without protection
- Breaking into the school at night
- Jumping out of the window from a first floor of a building
- Getting mugged twice
- Capturing huge poisonous spiders
- Dating (and eventually impregnating her out of screen) Mayl
- Knocking the [parasitic bomb] out of DesertMan's operator with the PETs special case
- Destroying hundreds of robots with a wooden sword

On the other side Rockman.EXE can't compare with War Rock, who is unbelievably awesome: turns Subaru from a whiny emo kid into a real man, has a thing for his friend's wife and teases the tsundere [sonic slicer].

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 02:12:55 AM
You make me want to replay exe and considering Star force from that description.  XD

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 03:32:41 AM
- Jumping out of the window from a first floor of a building

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, nevermind the last comment then XD

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 08:06:58 AM
Well, I've dispatched Crimson Dragon SP... surprisingly annoying, though this would happen when you're packing no out-of-game brotherbands at all and are in Virgo noise. The attack I honestly hate the most he pulls off is this one where he breathes fire like crazy, effectively going into berserk mode. That attack screwed me over so many times. But, you do get a pretty neat wallpaper in-game for defeating him.

Boy, do I look forward to Crimson Dragon Sigma. I may actually need to break out some Holy Panels for that one. Luckily, Crimson Dragon doesn't crack panels, unlike Andromeda and Ra Mu.

Perhaps now would be a good time to start getting some brotherbands set up with some stronger people.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: July 07, 2009, 12:38:49 AM
I kinda like the game, but I have to say Black Ace is almost more over powered than Tribe King. It took me a good time to beat the final boss in SF2, even with auto-Tribe King AND the ability to use it again thanks to the Brothers I had. SF3? Psssh, done in 5 minutes, and during the second portion of the fight, within 2 rounds I took out 1400 health before I used the given NFB. The fact that they give you a god-like folder even by end-game standards is just zomg power-kill, two giga cards, two of the freakin' counter-cards that Black Ace/Red Joker uses, and even a select few of the other NFB's? Jesus, not to mention they fully-power up the buster. I mean, good god, if you have your noise at 50% and use the Life Sword PA Giant Axe card right before you go to the custom gauge on a boss, they're proper [tornado fang]'d.

The game is kind of odd. In some ways, it's better than the other two, but in others, it's worse. There is a bit more strategy this time around, but you could easily just dump the whole Area Eater thing unless you have a crap-ton of close-range attacks. They also sped the enemies up back to SF1's speed so while using certain cards, you'll end up getting hit while using them a lot more often than in SF2. It seems that if Capcom had merged all of the best qualities of all of the Star Force games into one, it would've been epic. I beat the game in like 3 days, but in all honesty, it was ALL I played since I was stuck at my dad's apartment for four days with no internet or anything.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: July 07, 2009, 08:43:33 AM
...[tornado fang] you CoA

Quote from: Protodude's Rockman Corner
Seth also confirmed that the decision to remove content was not the US side's doing, but an overall licensing issue.

"For the record, nobody on the US side made a decision to remove any content--it seems to be a licensing issue. There will be some additional free content coming to Wii-ware soon, as well as more website content, but that's the best info I could get at the moment."

You were saying?

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: July 07, 2009, 01:25:58 PM
The worst part about this game is that the dungeon puzzles were completely retarded. Specially the meteor areas. EXE weren't much better but at least the scenery was a lot more detailed.

Also, Mr. King = Dr. Weil in the Star Force universe

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: July 08, 2009, 12:38:24 AM
I beat the game. Some random pros and cons I found:

+Noise System. Nicely made, and occasionally addictive. (must overkill everything! None may survive!)

+Plot. This sort of plot was done before with EXE4, but I felt it was handled better here. (Lan was told what was happening in EXE4 only after 3 tournaments...yeah) Subaru/Geo also was cooler this game, and I don't remember him having one emo moment at all, which shows growth in his character. Bly/Solo's role was a bit lame, though, and I still don't like his character. ("I ONLY SAVED YOU FROM GETTING EATEN BY A HYENA BECAUSE I WANTED TO FIGHT YOU")

+Gameplay. More strategy is nice. I'm fond of SF's battle-system, despite how overpowered some cards can be.

+Music. I don't know what it was, but I found the music awesome at times. The "Go Sattela Police!" songs and the Final Battle theme comes to my mind.

-Difficulty. Maybe this was just because I played the hell out of the game, but I found little trouble at any part, including the final boss.

uh, that's all I remember/feel like talking about right now. Going to go through the End-Game stuff, I guess.

edit: also, MegaMan.exe has done some cool stuff too. Like sacrificing energy to save a kid in surgery. Or blowing up and destroying a prototype of the internet. Or absorbing a Cybeast.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: July 08, 2009, 12:39:02 AM
So pretty much, it's going to be the unlock codes for the Acid Arrest and Crimson Dragon battle cards. I'm wondering how Rogue ZZ is unlocked now.

Too bad about Noise Kaizou Gear. It's fully translated and everything and even work still. My second file has it activated forming a five of a kind hand and it works perfectly fine. Aside from likely [acid burst] poor sales, I wonder why they don't just release all the cards in a book format again.

As for difficulty, usually the main game isn't too hard. It's the post-game bosses that make it more brutal. Crimson Dragon SP can be pretty tricky if you can't take out the heads, and Sirius has status guard and is very difficult to successfully counter. His lasers also move faster and have the potential to hammer your HP straight to 1.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: July 08, 2009, 10:39:59 PM
The worst part about this game is that the dungeon puzzles were completely retarded. Specially the meteor areas. EXE weren't much better but at least the scenery was a lot more detailed.

Yeah, they weren't exactly the most difficult puzzles in the series, just annoying.I recalled only one part of a puzzle that actually made me stop and think about what to do about it and I still managed to beat it in a short period of time. Though, there was one that I never got past, but the fact that the game just gives you a bone and completes the damn thing for you if you keep restarting the thing by hitting B makes me wonder if Capcom themselves cared about the puzzles.

So pretty much, it's going to be the unlock codes for the Acid Arrest and Crimson Dragon battle cards. I'm wondering how Rogue ZZ is unlocked now.

Too bad about Noise Kaizou Gear. It's fully translated and everything and even work still. My second file has it activated forming a five of a kind hand and it works perfectly fine. Aside from likely [acid burst] poor sales, I wonder why they don't just release all the cards in a book format again.

As for difficulty, usually the main game isn't too hard. It's the post-game bosses that make it more brutal. Crimson Dragon SP can be pretty tricky if you can't take out the heads, and Sirius has status guard and is very difficult to successfully counter. His lasers also move faster and have the potential to hammer your HP straight to 1.

Supposedly the demo was actually available on the Nintendo channel (gasp) so Capcom may use that as a 'real life wave station' or data station or whatever the hell the things were called. And I've got to say, the difficulty is more of a roller coaster than the others. I was going through a new area, semi-near the end of the game (according to the plot) and I ended up coming across Jack Corvus V3. VERSION [tornado fang]ing THREE. I hadn't even fought V2 at that point, let alone go into some kind of corner the other bosses tend to be in. Then there's Joker who's a general [dark hold] by replicating about 3 different Giga Chips, having a homing attack, and that god-damn missile thing is too [tornado fang]ing cheap. If you've got a leftover pillar and a hole blocking you from going to any other space, you're done for unless you have some kind of wave attack.

I want to say that I hope that it won't ruin WiFi, but I know for a damn fact that it will. Until Capcom pumps out the codes, the balance on Wifi is going to be non-existent. It doesn't even make any sense as to why they'd seal the abilities off outside of the White Cards, which the codes from the Japanese game STILL work since I've seen people with AtomBlazer being used without having an actual counter, and then finding out that it was from a White Card code. What's really strange is I've noticed that there are several Cipher Codes on both GameFAQs and the Undersquare, particularly the code for Queen Virgo V3 doesn't work, and whenever I used them, I ended up getting something else instead.

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:16 AM
Yeah, you can encounter V3 guys before encountering V2. That happened to me with Virgo, and I don't think I can fight her V2 form now. D:

You can shoot Joker's missiles and destroy them. It worked with the R version, at least. It's pretty awesome. Joker is all, "rocket rocket rocket" and you're all, "pew pew pew", and then you destroy them. Speaking of which, I got stuck on that duo-battle for a bit. My pride died. Sorta.

...and you can punch Rock in the weapon-equip screen. For whatever reason, it is addicting. You can also speed up the scrolling of your in-game brothers on the save screen by pressing L. You can keep doing it until it's a blur. R slows it down.

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #112 on: July 09, 2009, 05:51:34 AM
Okay i beated the game! Woohoo!
Beated the bonus chapter! Alright!
Now what? That's it?
Oh yeah... what's this?

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: July 09, 2009, 06:33:55 AM
That looks like Burai Noise to me. Has the site just not "officially" shown it, or something?

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: July 09, 2009, 06:46:04 AM
Well, for you guys celebrating your gold stars, it's time to man up and get the Silver Stars.

"But wait, STM. Rogue ZZ is removed from the U.S. version!"

WROOOOONG!

While loading your file, hold L and press the stars on the bottom screen in this order: G Comp Star, M Comp Star, M Comp Star, Sirius Crush Star, G Comp Star, S Comp Star, Clear Star. You'll hear a confirmation ring. Now, go to the space station where you chase down Jack and Queen Tia and go all the way to the end of the map where the pink computer is. Rogue will be waiting there to challenge you. I pulled it off earlier today and if proof is needed, I'll be more than happy to show off my title screen.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: July 09, 2009, 06:50:07 AM
Well, my overall opinion is: A good game, but there are a few problems here and there.

Firstly, in Wi-Fi Wave Battles, its usually impossible to connect to a person with the same power level as you are, which forces you to select "Any". After that, you'll notice that most people on it are often using Noise, and in even more common instances, Multi-Noise. However, with this high risk, there is a decent payoff.

I, for example, after beating someone on wi-fi (who I think was using Gemini Noise, but I can't recall) who had much greater power than I did. In a fight-to-the-finish scenario, I ultimately defeated him, and got quite a nice Payoff: A MegaBoost and a sweet Opponent Noise. And the Opponent Noises usually contain about 4 cards. The ones I got were:  AcidAceV3, BreakSabre, SwordFighterV3, and DrillArm3. Since that battle, I've kept them on for the majority of my file, and have owned quite a few viruses with it. They're all lifesavers, believe me.

In terms of Style and Coolness, I'd say that the Finalize Noises are pretty much equal, but if I had to choose, I have to go with Black Ace. The NFBB of Black Ace is Epic, and it begs me to get that.

My Favorite moment was when Sonia was singing a Karaoke version of the main theme to SSRM "Shooting Star" It really begs the game to make a console transition and go into the Action genre. The anime was col, and the game should make a transition such as that.

And to reply to those last two posts:

Okay i beated the game! Woohoo!
Beated the bonus chapter! Alright!
Now what? That's it?
Oh yeah... what's this?

That looks like Burai Noise to me. Has the site just not "officially" shown it, or something?

Well, This noise is known more as Rouge Noise in America. Rouge is seen in the opening of the game as a brief cameo. Neither me or Prower42 have yet to reach that. (Despite I myself having gotten slightly further than him. -u-') I've seen this about 2 to 3 times on Wi-Fi, in addition to Corvus Noise.

Just to tell you all in advance, Rouge Noise does not have a NFBB.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: July 09, 2009, 06:57:57 AM
In terms of Style and Coolness, I'd say that the Finalize Noises are pretty much equal, but if I had to choose, I have to go with Black Ace. The NFBB of Black Ace is Epic, and it begs me to get that.

The problem is that Rogue Noise > Black Ace, while Red Joker > Everything else.

My Favorite moment was when Sonia was singing a Karaoke version of the main theme to SSRM "Shooting Star"

Agreed, it makes me want to hear a vocal version D:

Just to tell you all in advance, Rouge Noise does not have a NFBB.

No, but it has no weakness, so you're pretty much free to get 999% noise and [twin slasher] your opponets with a folder full of NFBBs when you Finalize >.>

Well, for you guys celebrating your gold stars, it's time to man up and get the Silver Stars.

"But wait, STM. Rogue ZZ is removed from the U.S. version!"

WROOOOONG!

While loading your file, hold L and press the stars on the bottom screen in this order: G Comp Star, M Comp Star, M Comp Star, Sirius Crush Star, G Comp Star, S Comp Star, Clear Star. You'll hear a confirmation ring. Now, go to the space station where you chase down Jack and Queen Tia and go all the way to the end of the map where the pink computer is. Rogue will be waiting there to challenge you. I pulled it off earlier today and if proof is needed, I'll be more than happy to show off my title screen.

Well, there goes the only purpose Rezon cards had besides power ups >_>

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: July 09, 2009, 03:40:55 PM
I also fairly enjoy the brief bits of voice acting as well. It really brings some flair to the game. What really irks me is how cheap the pairing system is. A good...90% of the time, it's virtually impossible to be matched with a person as strong as you unless you've got Noise active. And when you go to Any, you're pretty much screwed if you're new to wi-fi connection. And what irks me even more is how CHEAP everyone is. In my Wave Battling career, I've been like Glass Joe taking on Mr. King. They always pwn you with a high-level battle card like AcidAce, or, god forbid, Sirius.

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: July 09, 2009, 07:12:38 PM
I miss the little trick I'd do in Star Force 2 when someone tries to hit me with a giga chip or somethingand we're both low on HP. Usually, I'm Tribed On, and usually when I pull this off, I reached Tribe King. So, as a finisher, I let them use a time freeze, then I go to the bottom screen, tap a Tribe icon and automatically Delta attack them. I lose the form immediately, sure, but it's worth it for a stylish finisher and easy kill.

Anyway, the online system's not terribly bothersome for me. Gemini's are obsenely common, but an Ophiuca noise change and some Anti-Swords will quickly make short work of them. There are a few 999.9% Noise spammers, but like ATKers in Star Force 2, they can also be dispatched with if they're not busy throwing every Big Bang they can at you. If this is happening, it's best to disconnect from the match or take the loss, unless you're one of those people who want a perfect record.

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: July 09, 2009, 07:47:29 PM
Two standard cards left, and they're both from the last merchant. ;O;

Online has been fair to me, besides some lag. Though, I haven't actually lost a match yet, so my view might be a little positive...

also, thanks for the Sirius X, noise system

Offline STM

• Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: July 10, 2009, 07:11:57 AM
So... satellite server is pretty fun. I have a server card that accesses Meteor Server Level 24. Pretty potent stuff right there! (Don't worry, those who complain about hackers online, I turn off access to it when I go online.)

Offline X-3

• ???
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:42 PM
Level 24? What kind of unimaginable horrors lie in it's deck?

Hunting V3s for cards. Almost there. Getting to V3s in this game are kinda...random. I don't remember how many times I've gone, "_____ V3!? What is HE doing HERE!?"

also, I have 5 SwordFighter2s in my folder. Isn't the limit supposed to be 4? Huh.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #122 on: July 11, 2009, 12:17:39 AM
Btw, do you happen to have a gif of War-rock chasing Luna in the beginning of the game? I liked that part XD

"Kyaa~!! Iyaaaa!!"

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: July 11, 2009, 02:29:21 AM
Is it possible to crop the characters only to make it more avatar friendly please? :D

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: July 11, 2009, 03:53:39 AM
So... satellite server is pretty fun. I have a server card that accesses Meteor Server Level 24. Pretty potent stuff right there! (Don't worry, those who complain about hackers online, I turn off access to it when I go online.)

What do you mean by that?

Level 24? What kind of unimaginable horrors lie in it's deck?

Hunting V3s for cards. Almost there. Getting to V3s in this game are kinda...random. I don't remember how many times I've gone, "_____ V3!? What is HE doing HERE!?"

also, I have 5 SwordFighter2s in my folder. Isn't the limit supposed to be 4? Huh.

If you actually don't know what lv. 24 is, it's the folder that Red Joker uses at the highest access level when you Finalize. As for getting V3's, if you really need them, there are Cipher codes for most of the standard ones except Diamond Ice and Queen Virgo. They also changed the limit from 3 of a kind to 5 of a kind. I don't know WHY, but they just did.