READ THE RULES!! | Introduce Yourself | Embed YouTube Videos | RPM Holiday/Theme Weeks | Rockman 10 Ranking | Music Archive (2012.01.01) | Betas/Trials/Promos | WikiSpace | Oekaki | Rockman 10 Boss Damage
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
1) The plot of RnR3 revolves around stopping a gigantic meteor from crashing into the Earth. Hmm.... Sounds oddly like the plot of FF7...
2) The hardest boss of RnR3? An Angelic-Looking Bishi with long, flowing hair. Hmm.... Sounds oddly similar to the hardest boss of FF7...
3) Take a look at Burai's new sword. Then take a look at Riku's Souleater Blade. Notice any similarities? At all?
4) Next, take a look at Laplace; mainly the eyes and claws. Then, take a look at any Heartless from KH. Notice any similarities there?
5) While we're on the topic of "Heartless"; what's the name of King's Right-Hand Woman? Heartless, you say? Amazing.
6) One of Dia Iceburn's attacks is called "Diamond Dust". What has the signature attack been for the Summon "Shiva", from every FF Game ever made? You guessed it. "Diamond Dust."
If anyone finds any more similarities, please, feel free to add on.
Sounds oddly similar to the hardest boss of FF7...
I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M gameIt doesn't even have mouth animations
...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.
X5 had it too.
Simpson did it!
A Space Colony is not a Meteor.EXE4 did a meteor/anti-planet missile, X5 did COLONY DROP.
Since people seem to be getting the wrong idea, let me state this:I am not, in any way, shape, or form; trying to imply that Capcom copied Square-Enix. I'm pointing out that there are many SIMILARITIES between RnR3 and FF/KH. Sheesh.
Or for that matter, I think the dinosaurs copied off of FF7, too. Just re-cast the entire FF7 crew with dinosaurs, and that's exactly what happened many, many years ago.
And we're not implying that you were implying that Capcom copied SE.We just disagree. Mostly.
Emerald was a bishie?
Damn, this so tempting....
Both were easy.Ruby just took more time to kill.
Page created in 1.755 seconds with 20 queries.