Base > News and Announcements

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 coming to PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4

<< < (2/3) > >>

Police Girl:

--- Quote from: Hypershell on June 08, 2017, 06:16:59 AM ---Don't forget MM&B, which is really awkward since MM9 references it in the ending.

But yeah, took the words out of my mouth on the Switch. -AC

--- End quote ---

Yeah I realized i forgot it after I posted.
Maybe we'll finally see what that rumored secret in mm9 was

OBJECTION MAN:
Won't get until Switch, or until R&F. The exclusion of both is ridiculous.

Fxeni:
There will likely be some sort of larger collection down the line, or a bundle of them all at least. Still kinda sucks that they split them up though.

Waifu:

--- Quote from: Hypershell on June 08, 2017, 06:16:59 AM ---Don't forget MM&B, which is really awkward since MM9 references it in the ending.

But yeah, took the words out of my mouth on the Switch. -AC

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Police Girl on June 06, 2017, 12:01:39 AM ---The lack of Switch version is [tornado fang]ing dumb. And no Arcade games? No rockboard? No Soccer? Cripes are they gonna do a third one then?

--- End quote ---

What?! That makes no sense, I like Mega Man and Bass and even if those games aren't platformers, they are still Mega Man games that need to be played.

Flame:
you can be sure there will be yet another collection down the line. otherwise they would have made a single collection 1-9

I wonder what would be on the third one though. MM&B + the arcade games? we know we aren't getting the GB games, because "we lost the source code", and there's already a fairly recent Zero collection, so i dunno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version