The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230936

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2325 on: March 13, 2015, 02:44:56 AM
"Once you're done in there, we should probably head back to town. We'll need to discuss as a group what we should do next," Fxeni called down the hallway.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2326 on: March 13, 2015, 02:49:05 AM
"Yeah we really need a game plan." Sakura said as she put the Mushrooms in one of the rooms "Especially with enemies that have the tactical advantage at the moment, we need to figure out how to out maneuver them."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2327 on: March 13, 2015, 02:55:41 AM
"We'll figure it out. I have some ideas, but I'll bring it up later in the meeting," Fxeni said as he tucked the notepad he had been using in a nearby drawer.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2328 on: March 13, 2015, 03:19:46 AM
Pema deposited her share of the mushrooms next to Sakura's pile. She turned to Fxeni, taking notice of his notepad, "Did you write down all your ideas in that Diary?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2329 on: March 13, 2015, 03:50:51 AM
The Professor made his way into the airship.  He wanted to search it for supplies, but never had the chance to do so, and by now, he assumed that any supplies were procured and he wouldn't find anything.

Instead, he followed the strong scent of the mushrooms. "Those... those smell quite delicious."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2330 on: March 13, 2015, 03:54:21 AM
"....They do?" Sakura questioned "I mean Daddy can actually make a tasty soup with the right ingredients, but in their raw state?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2331 on: March 13, 2015, 04:09:49 AM
"They're an acquired taste, but, but, but, once acquired, they're quite good.  I've eaten, I've eaten similar.  The Order, we grow our own food.  One of my favorite meals, it uses pickled cabbage, shredded pickled cabbage.  The kitchen, it can take on quite a smell after that, yes?"

The Professor gave a nod, remembering some of the home-cooked meals in the monastery.  Most of those meals were served with wine or ale.  As he was raised on such food, he acquired a taste for it early, though he had seen new inductees struggle with the flavors and smells.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2332 on: March 13, 2015, 04:12:11 AM
"I guess that makes sense, me and Daddy grew some of our food too, it helps when we can't hunt when animals hibernate." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2333 on: March 13, 2015, 06:24:26 AM
"Been with the Order since, since they took me in.  Since my master found me.  I was, I was very young.  Very young when he found me," the Professor nodded and thought about his life.  Eventually, his thoughts strayed to something Doll Master said.

Glancing up, he looked to Sakura. "Am I a hobgoblin?  What is a hobgoblin?  Is it fae?  I've, I've only procured, I've only p-procured sparse texts on the Fae Folk.  My study, my study focused on the Precursors and, and, and only a few times, only a few times were the Fae mentioned..."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2334 on: March 13, 2015, 10:43:27 AM
Pema deposited her share of the mushrooms next to Sakura's pile. She turned to Fxeni, taking notice of his notepad, "Did you write down all your ideas in that Diary?"
"Diary? Ohhh, the notepad. Yeah, generally it helps me recall everything in the future. Magitech can get quite complex, so I prefer not to leave anything to only my memory," Fxeni replied with a smile.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #2335 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:03 AM
Toshi - "Well, do you think you could take a few notes on my spear?" she entered, presenting her Ronginasu no Yari; still glowing in her hands. "I can't seem to figure out why it's acting up so lately. Even when I've disassembled it, both segments illuminate."

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2336 on: March 13, 2015, 02:43:10 PM
((So has Calien made Aya's new armor yet?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2337 on: March 13, 2015, 02:46:40 PM
(I should say yes, at least the clothes part of it.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2338 on: March 13, 2015, 03:06:27 PM
Aya steps out of her room adjusting the new clothing Calien had made for her, it felt a little simple compared to regular clothing from the empire but anything was better than the clothing Albertus had dressed her in.

Heading outside she notices the others talking with the professor, she approaches waiting for a break in the discussion. "Hey." she says still looking a little tired.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2339 on: March 13, 2015, 03:18:14 PM
"Oh hey Aya, guess Daddy finished what he was working on." Sakura remarked "It really looks good on you.  Oh but before I forget."

Sakura suddenly took out a Spoon and enchanted it with an Ice Spell.

"Daddy says you should put this Spoon on your neck if you want to get rid of that mark on your neck faster, or else it's going to last somewhere between 5-12 days.  Though I wonder why he knows that........Anyway we were talking to Toshi about her Spear, it's glowing with Holy Elemental Energy like my Enchantment spells but it seems more Powerful and lasts longer but we don't know why......"

(Yeah read about the Spoon thing on the internet, also we really need to ask why Calien knows about how to get rid of hickies faster....for hilarity.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2340 on: March 13, 2015, 03:24:42 PM
((Uh huh  XD ))
"Perhaps you have some hidden elemental potential within you Toshi, it's not uncommon for certain magically inclined people to suddenly show new abilities, more so under stress. Anyway--I imagine you all have questions for me regarding Mar's revival and the "precursors".

((Now that Aya has her memories back she has a wealth of knowledge regarding magic that might be usefull, although she was no expert in anything other than being a guardian obviously.))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2341 on: March 13, 2015, 03:31:31 PM
Toshi - "I don't think that may be." she replied, "I don't remember learning 'Light Style' jutsu. It might have something to do with the mana blast, that came from White Beard's colossal contraption's cannons. I remember it being made of pure light mana."

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2342 on: March 13, 2015, 03:38:07 PM
"Maybe the Mana was so condensed that it seeped through into your spear?" Sakura pondered "I remember a story my Dad told me about how a Man shot an Arrow at the Sun and a Goddess gave him Fire Enchanted Arrows for some reason.  It's a really weird story.

But I think one question I have about the Precursors is why the Doll Lady's clothes smell so stinky?  I remember your first outfit smelled a little bit too, but it didn't bother me too much.  But that lady's just smelled awful, and I could tell she made that....you know....because of the smell.....yuck."

(Yeah I decided to go for that as to why Sakura didn't like Doll Master's clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in wearing something she made.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2343 on: March 13, 2015, 03:42:46 PM
"Diary? Ohhh, the notepad. Yeah, generally it helps me recall everything in the future. Magitech can get quite complex, so I prefer not to leave anything to only my memory," Fxeni replied with a smile.

Pema nodded, "Hm, that's a pretty neat idea. Usually, I just have Salem remember all the really complex stuff for me. I guess he's sorta like my notepad!"

"I never signed on for that..." Salem muttered.

Aya steps out of her room adjusting the new clothing Calien had made for her, it felt a little simple compared to regular clothing from the empire but anything was better than the clothing Albertus had dressed her in.

Heading outside she notices the others talking with the professor, she approaches waiting for a break in the discussion. "Hey." she says still looking a little tired.

Pema clapped her hands together, "Wow, you look really pretty, Ms. Aya! But, umm... what's that red mark on your neck?"

(Choose your words carefully. 8D)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2344 on: March 13, 2015, 03:43:55 PM
"Maybe the Mana was so condensed that it seeped through into your spear?" Sakura pondered "I remember a story my Dad told me about how a Man shot an Arrow at the Sun and a Goddess gave him Fire Enchanted Arrows for some reason.  It's a really weird story.

But I think one question I have about the Precursors is why the Doll Lady's clothes smell so stinky?  I remember your first outfit smelled a little bit too, but it didn't bother me too much.  But that lady's just smelled awful, and I could tell she made that....you know....because of the smell.....yuck."

(Yeah I decided to go for that as to why Sakura didn't like Doll Master's clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in wearing something she made.)

Toshi - "Nor would I prefer such a smell on me either. I guess personal hygiene wasn't a strong point, for her." she quipped.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2345 on: March 13, 2015, 03:46:22 PM
((Smelly? XD))

"Uh--I didn't know I smelt, as for the mark well uh---" Aya fumbles trying to give a response tactfully.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2346 on: March 13, 2015, 03:50:30 PM
(Back when Sakura met Aya you mentioned that Aya's clothes smelt of Magic, so therefore Doll Master's clothes, since she makes them herself with magic, smell putrid to her because her Magic was so corrupted. That's what I was going with.)

"It wasn't like the kind of smell that you get when you don't take a bath for a few days.  It was a weird smell, something I never smelt from clothes before....." Sakura pondered.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2347 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:10 PM
(Ah okay)

"Arcadian clothes--well those given to nobility and guardians were often infused with mana to enhance the wearer's powers." Aya responds. "Perhaps--you "smelt" that?"

Looking back to Penma "Umm--so year I got--uh bit? Yeah bit--thats it." She coughs awkwardly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2348 on: March 13, 2015, 04:06:31 PM
"Must be, maybe since her Mana was so sickening her clothes reflected that?" Sakura pondered "But yeah Aya just got bit by a bug, don't worry about that."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2349 on: March 13, 2015, 04:16:03 PM
"Yes--a big pathetic bug." Aya frowned.