The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 229992

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1625 on: February 23, 2015, 04:19:22 PM
Pema dodged a knife swipe from one of the children and ran towards Doll Master, "That's enough! Stop controlling them!"

She conjured a large fireball with her staff.

"P-Pema! Don't just rush in without a plan!" Salem shouted.

"Raargh!" Pema fired it at Doll Master.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1626 on: February 23, 2015, 04:35:03 PM
Sakura looked at how Doll Master effortlessly blasted Fxeni away and got an idea as she dodged the children.

"You know I find it kind of funny that you keep calling us such inferior beings compared to you and yet you rely on such inferior beings to fight for you." Sakura said nonchalantly.  "Kind of contradictory ain't it?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1627 on: February 23, 2015, 05:35:04 PM
Toshi - "Damn it!" she came to a full stop, as she and her clones pulling out their staff segments quickly assembling their spears "I can't believe I fell for that."

Riyalie - "Toshi, wait!" she appeared as two of the small dolls charged at Toshi.

Toshi - "What is it?" she parries the front doll's attack while kicking the other, sneaking form behind, back. "I'm a little busy here." the huge doll brute closing in, hammering its fists at her, as she quickly evades to the one side, while it slams the ground sending a shockwave, causing Toshi and her clones to stagger a little.

Riyalie - "But... "

Toshi - "I can't..." she jumps up, dodging a low slash, while spinkicking the other, while attempting to slash the front attacker as it parried the counter-attack. However the strength of Toshi's blow sent the doll flying. "... I need to get these guys off me first."

Riyalie - "Okay..." she vanishes leaving Toshi to her thing.

Meanwhile, the doll brute tries to pursue, Toshi; but it was interrupted by...

WC Toshi #1 - "Suiton: Teppōdama!" a sphere of water slams a gaping hole to the side of the brute's head. "Hey ugly! Over here!" one of the clones shouted, diverting the brute's attention away from Toshi. It swings its fist at the one clone, but...

WC Toshi #2 - "Gotcha!" the brute gets stabbed in the back, by another clone; reeling it back a bit, while trying to shrug the clone off its back.

The third clone, uses this opportunity, as it forms a tiger handsign, while the brute manages to swat the clone on its back into a nearby wall, causing it pop like a water balloon.

WC Toshi #3 - "Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri!" a jet of water cuts through the ground towards the brute, splitting it in half.

(I'm going to wait on Blue first, before finishing off the two remaining dolls.)

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1628 on: February 23, 2015, 10:00:14 PM
Unnoticed by the group, the Professor's painful reeling had sent him out of the crowd and down the road.  He was simultaneously trying to escape the voice in his head, as well as follow it.  His vision was blurry from the Deku Nut explosion and he didn't quite see where he was going.

"You have to get the keys.  Get them together.  You're the only one who can do this!  You want to bring me back, don't you?"

"You're not my master!  Get out of my head!"

The Professor leaned heavily against a low stone wall, panting.  The pain wouldn't stop. 

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1629 on: February 23, 2015, 10:09:24 PM
"Tch!" Doll Master hissed as she dodged to the side to avoid Pema's fire ball (which leaves a rather large hole in the building behind her). "You want me to slaughter you with my own bare hands I am willing to oblige you filthy half-breed!" Her voice lost it's composure at Sakura's taunt but it had the negative effect of drawing all Doll's ire and spite at Sakura herself.

Doll Master raised her hand a wire of mana string shot from her fingers and wrapped themselves around Sakura's neck, she managed to get her hand in the way but she still felt the oxygen and mana being squeezed out of her as Doll Master motioned her hand tightening the grip. "I don't need any dolls to kill you!" She screams again.

((That being said she has to be on the ground to choke Sakura AND control her puppets. Also TENK go ahead and finish them off))

--------------------

As the professor's head splits with pain he notices the green haired women again, her ghostly form kneels before the professor and wraps her arms around him. Suddenly the pain begins to receed again and she vanishes. "It attempts to confuse and manipulate, be strong little one! The last guardian is counting on you." He hears as she vanished from his sight.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1630 on: February 23, 2015, 10:15:06 PM
(So wait is she on the ground now?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1631 on: February 23, 2015, 10:20:10 PM
((Doll Master jumped behind the group after knocking Fxeni away, and now Sakura is choking! So much pressure!  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1632 on: February 23, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
(Yeah but what about Calien......)

While Sakura was chocking, Doll Master completely forgot that Calien completely disappeared when the Deku Nut flash disapated and she was caught unawares when he suddenly cleaved her with a flaming Axe.

(There was a reason I wasn't writing for Calien. 8D)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1633 on: February 23, 2015, 10:32:53 PM
Doll Master screeched out in pain Calien's attack slashed at her back not enough to kill but enough to cause a nasty gash and break her concentration freeing the citizens from her control AND Sakura from being choked to death. She fell forward to her knee trembling in pain.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1634 on: February 23, 2015, 10:42:16 PM
Sakura fell to her knees as she took in as much air as she could when she could breath again.

"How's that......for some 'filthy half breed'." Sakura said as Calien put his Axe at Doll Master's neck.  Even though Sakura getting Doll Master's attention was part of an unspoken plan Calien was not in the mood to be merciful to someone who was willing to suffocate his daughter or use innocent people to fight them.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1635 on: February 23, 2015, 10:48:34 PM
((So what post is meant to happen first, did Riagan smack her after Calien attacked?))

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1636 on: February 23, 2015, 10:52:17 PM
(Oh nevermind. I missed a post. Haha, I'll delete it)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1637 on: February 23, 2015, 10:53:40 PM
(Yeah sorry about that one. -u-')

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1638 on: February 23, 2015, 10:55:46 PM
((I'll wait for the retcon before I post XD))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1639 on: February 23, 2015, 10:57:11 PM
(I wouldn't have minded having Riagan attack her while she was down though and then have Calien walk over and put his Axe to her neck.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1640 on: February 23, 2015, 10:58:22 PM
((I'll wait for the retcon before I post XD))

(It's gone. You may proceed)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1641 on: February 23, 2015, 11:03:33 PM
(Up to you, I feel Riagan should do or say something given his hatred for her though.))

Doll Masker looked up to the group with the Axe blade at her throat, she giggles slightly. "Heh--heh, you think this changes anything? We win either way! The three keys are already ours and you'll never reach the top before we're ready. My master will walk this world again and you shall all die twisting in the chaos!" A little blood drips from below her mask as she coughs up some.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1642 on: February 23, 2015, 11:21:30 PM
Riagan walks behind Doll Master, axe still at her throat. Calien notices and removed the axe while Riagan swings his sledgehammer square towards her head. The hammer impacts hard against Doll Master's skull, crushing it against a wall with one blow. Riagan looks down at the impacted carcass and spits on it.

"One down. One to go!" he stats as he walks past Calien.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1643 on: February 23, 2015, 11:25:09 PM
There isn't much left of her head from the impact it isn't a very pleasant sight. The citizens all look at one another in confusion as if they had just been snapped out of a deep sleep. "W-what happened?" a few of them say nearly at once.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1644 on: February 23, 2015, 11:28:58 PM
"Agreed." Calien nodded as he walked over to Sakura. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah....sorry for scaring you like that, I felt getting her so pissed at me that she would only focus on me was the only way for you to get an opening to attack her and free these people." Sakura said as she started to recover.

"I know....I'm sorry I put you in such a situation." Calien sighed.

"We shouldn't worry about that now, we need to hurry up to get those Keys and Aya." Sakura stated as she looked towards the Towns People "You need to get out of here now, it's too dangerous here!"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1645 on: February 23, 2015, 11:34:37 PM
Fxeni got up slowly, leaning against the building as he pushed himself up with his legs. His left arm dangled a bit loosely as he leaned against his right arm.

"Lovely..." he muttered under his breath as he looked at it. He grunted in pain as he smacked his shoulder against the wall, setting his arm back in place. He let out some strained grunts as he picked up his spear and made it disappear, then quietly walked into the building where the Cheval landed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1646 on: February 23, 2015, 11:36:10 PM
"Tch!" Doll Master hissed as she dodged to the side to avoid Pema's fire ball (which leaves a rather large hole in the building behind her). "You want me to slaughter you with my own bare hands I am willing to oblige you filthy half-breed!" Her voice lost it's composure at Sakura's taunt but it had the negative effect of drawing all Doll's ire and spite at Sakura herself.

Doll Master raised her hand a wire of mana string shot from her fingers and wrapped themselves around Sakura's neck, she managed to get her hand in the way but she still felt the oxygen and mana being squeezed out of her as Doll Master motioned her hand tightening the grip. "I don't need any dolls to kill you!" She screams again.

((That being said she has to be on the ground to choke Sakura AND control her puppets. Also TENK go ahead and finish them off))

--------------------

As the professor's head splits with pain he notices the green haired women again, her ghostly form kneels before the professor and wraps her arms around him. Suddenly the pain begins to receed again and she vanishes. "It attempts to confuse and manipulate, be strong little one! The last guardian is counting on you." He hears as she vanished from his sight.

"Counting on me... the last guardian is counting on me..."

Panting, he stood and continued toward the tower.  The pain in his head had subsided enough for him to think clearly.  Seeing that the rest of the party were dealing with the hostiles without too much trouble, the Professor decided to continue his trek.

"I have to... I have to save her... save the last guardian..."

((Sorry, had dinner.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1647 on: February 23, 2015, 11:41:08 PM
Calien winced when he heard Fxeni smack his shoulder against the wall to get his arm in proper alignment again.

"Fxeni are you okay?" Calien shouted.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1648 on: February 23, 2015, 11:43:35 PM
"I've had worse..." Fxeni called back out before heading up the nearby staircase.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1649 on: February 23, 2015, 11:48:24 PM
Without townsfolk attacking the professor manages to wander down the streets toward the cliff side on his own without incident, soon he's in front of an open gate. Examining the floor the doors were opened recently. Perhaps another trap, or perhaps they did not expect Doll Master to fail.

Fxeni finds the cheval on top of a crushed bed, some kid may be quite annoyed with him for crushing her teddy bear. Now how he plans to get it back to ground level is another matter.